Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

A Fated Hour - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fated Hour

Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:51 pm
He could feel the sensation of his shadow being removed, almost like he was being dipped in water starting with his feet at the jutsu was removed from the base of his person up, losing control of the parts of her that went beneath the surface of the mud until the strange feeling of being dipped in nothing had lined his entire body. The hand momentarily stuck to his mouth as the ashen birds circled him, tapping against the shield he had given himself and preventing him from being harmed but keeping him locked in place for a short time when all at once, the jutsu dissipated and he was left in the silence of the graveyard. In the moments that followed, Yuuma would finally release his hand from his mouth as he looked towards the spot he knew the woman had sunk into the ground. His mind began to churn as he considered what it was he was doing. "I warned her. She could have surrendered. But...is it my place to kill someone? Over a little paint? A decisive leader might know, but is that who I want to call myself?" A small, mental conversation occurred as he counted down the time he could hold the jutsu. In an instant, Yuuma would experience brief flashes of the view of the woman's face. That angry expression. The spite. The scene quickly changes to that of a fire that raged against the backdrop of a small village, and the sound of a distant scream.

Another instant later and the jutsu would be dispelled, Yuuma moving forward and raising a portion of the earth via moving core until the unconscious body of the woman was expelled out to the ground. Standing over her, Yuuma would breathe out a small sigh as he kneeled down and checked her pulse. Still alive. "I am certain I would be scolded for this, told that I am too soft. And perhaps I am. Perhaps I should have learned after the death of Archimedes that allowing those who would be marked by headquarters as danger is not to be left standing and that it may yet serve to cause the death of another. But I cannot allow fear of future failure to allow me to become something I am not." Having disarmed the woman, he would begin binding her hands when the guard would arrive to inspect the sound his earth jutsu had made, rushing over to the shinobi who was in the midst of apprehending the woman.

Standing, Yuuma would sigh out quietly to the night air. "Bind and gag her. She has a unique ability to sound of her abilities but that doesn't mean her fingers won't work." He said, looking down at the woman and allowing himself another moment to consider what he wanted to say, though there was little left he could tell the woman that she would hear. Likely, this would be the last time they would ever meet again less the woman managed to escape the claws of the jailer and wanted to seek her revenge. "Take her to the Wolf's Den."

TWC - 2,626

[Exit. Claiming victory and mission completion.]

Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure