Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen
Stat Page : Ko's Chart
Health: 300 | AP: 1440
Vigor: 100 | Chakra: 150
Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 90500

Ko's Medical "Practice" Empty Ko's Medical "Practice"

Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:27 pm
Kosuke - "Speech"|Thoughts|(Jutsu)
Third Party - "Speech"

Kosuke was in quite the high spirits this day. After much time spent on the beach helping all manner of people with a wide range of issues he had begun to acquire much and more in the way of knowledge and expertise with a wide range of medical jutsu. As people had been kind enough to instruct and teach him Ko decided that he would now take the time to offer up his services and knowledge unto others that may be in need, a popup clinic of sorts for people to come with any injuries them may have sustained while out partaking in various activities or to get feedback regarding any concerns they may have. Perhaps he would only be able to provide them with some relief and knowledge but maybe he would be the difference that saves a life, either now or in the future.

The spot he had picked out was in a corner of the beach that was accessible for people seeking him out and would allow him to be more readily available for any people that would need medical assistance but may be too far from the most populous area to receive the attention they would need from traditional medical services. A large canopy was set up at a tall height of 3 meters to allow people to stand comfortably and to appears inviting while still providing shade cover from the sun.

The signs had been set up in a perimeter around him with additional posters placed in the more populated area. The message was broad but direct: "Please visit Dr. Sashihara's Medical Practice. There is no need too small or too great. Come receive medical treatment and/or training. All it will cost is your time. Bring an open mind and the impossible could become a reality." Ko wasn't sure who or what sort of people would stop by to see him but it didn't really matter to him. If they came with a need and he had the capacity to help he would do everything in his power to provide them with succor. In that way maybe he could work to make an impact that he would be proud to tell his father about.

WC: 370

Janurama likes this post

Janurama
Janurama
Citizen
Stat Page : Vigor; 30 [+25]
Chakra; 25
Speed; 20
Strength 25
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Ko's Medical "Practice" Empty Re: Ko's Medical "Practice"

Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:45 pm
It's been a sunny day at the beach.. The beach's sand was really warm and bright. Sun's rays were making the sand even blinding sometimes, but it wasn't a problem.. The slight wind was going through Janurama's dark brown hair and tickling his shortly trimmed neckbeard as he walked the sand around the beach. He was wearing his casual black cloth suit and brownish red Senju clan armour, with Senju clan's emblem on the collar.. His armour was pretty heavy, but it was normal for a battle armour for protection. The real reason he was wearing it was part of speed's training. He walked the beach and came up to a sign that said "Please visit Dr. Sashihara's Medical Practice. There is no need too small or too great. Come receive medical treatment and/or training. All it will cost is your time. Bring an open mind and the impossible could become a reality." Janurama read it carefully, trying to not miss a point and get the point that it says.. He ignored the sign and walked away, with sands getting in his feet.. as he walked a small boy walked up to him, he was wearing a small olive coloured t-shirt, black pants, and some black shoes.. that kid came up to Janurama and in a calm, but worried tone spoke out to Janurama
'Hello..uh..mister.. H-Have you seen my mom?' Janurama looked at him and his eyes widened.. 'a child.. alone at the beach with a missing mother.. what is that.. what at irresponsible mother.' he thought to himself. After he looked the kid straight into his green eyes.. and warmly smiled, but that smiled showed that he was worried and responded to him
'No, I haven't seen her, at least I think I haven't, how does she look like?' he spoke calmly and when speaking he got down to one of his knees to speak with the kid face to face. After hearing what the guy in the big armour said, the kid looked at him and then replied:
'She was wearing a dress.. or is it a skirt.. I dunno.. but it was something mom's wear when we go out.. and she's gone..' the kid began sobbing a little, and tears could be seen in his eyes, he was clearly really lost and wanted to find his mom as soon as possible. Janurama without any other mind, grabbed the child and carried began carrying him.. he walked the beach, while patting the poor kid on his back and asked around a few women if they knew the child and/or his mother.. Most of them say nothing about the child, but one woman in a white dress with red and pink flowers begins crying and thanking Janurama..
'Thank you, sir. I don't know how to repay you, thank you for bringing back my little boy to me..' She snifs her nose as she picks up the child from Janurama's hand and he simply smiles at her and responds calmly. 
'No need to thank me, your boy actually came to me for help, it's nothing. You should be more careful next time though.' He smiled through all the talk he did and he finished he waved them goodbye. He then remember the sign he walked past, and decided to actually visit the place, as he had nothing else to do, though thought about meditating on a hill overlooking the beach soon. 

WC:573
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:28 pm
Kosuke - "Speech" | Thoughts | (Jutsu)
Third Party - "Speech"

The sun was still high in the sky as Kosuke prepared himself to step out from the tent to take a quick break from his new medical clinic. There had been a trickle of people that had visited him since he had set up shop for the day. It had mostly been minor injuries that were easily treatable, a family with their child's scraped or cut foot. All things that would have healed up after a few days even had they been left untreated. It was clear he had not been able to have the life changing impact he had hoped for so far. What's wrong with me? I should be grateful that there hasn't been anyone that actually needs my help. He had been developing a nagging complex lately though and no matter how much he tried to talk it down the wanderer could not removing this feeling. A feeling that he didn't want to help people, he needed to help them.

It was with this internal turmoil that he decided it would be best to get out in the sun for a bit and try to get his mind off of things. In reality he didn't actually go that far away from the tent and instead just walked the short distance across the sand to the ocean's waters. "Noooo!" The sound of a child in distress promptly drew Ko's attention. The source of the alarm was a young boy a short distance down the beach that was working on a sand castle. It seemed the boy had made the unfortunate mistake of starting his construction within the reach of the ocean and was now finding his creation under attack from the forces of mother nature. A smile found its way to Ko's face as he thought back to when he had first arrived at this beach and the first thing he had done was help a lost child finish their sand castle. Thankfully this child did not appear to be lost as his mother had come over to console him and try to help fix the damage caused by the water.

Ko waved and smiled comfortingly as he approached the mother and child. "Hi there. I saw what happened and thought that maybe I could you help out." Ox, Serpent. Ko stepped between the sand castle and the ocean waters as he finished the hand seals and a 3 meter wide wall came up from the ground with a height of half a meter. (Earth Style Wall"There we go, that should keep the water away from your castle. If you need anything else I'll be over in that tent for most of the day." Ko pointed to indicate the direction of his makeshift clinic before taking off back to his tent with his spirits risen from being able to provide some help with the skills he had been developing.

WC: 482
TWC: 852

Jutsu and AP:
Janurama
Janurama
Citizen
Chakra; 25
Speed; 20
Strength 25

Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:22 pm
Janurama Senju - 'Speech'  | 'Thoughts' | 'Jutsu'

Third Party - 'Speech'

Janurama walked the warm.. near hot sand towards the sign he saw before helping out the missing child. He was happy with himself, as not every day you get to become a small time hero for the common people. Its something he wishes to do more often, but not implying that these things should occur at all. As he walked the sand, the sun was blinding him, he had to look down to the sand which didn't help either..
'If only I had glasses like those bug-masters from the Leaf.. eh.. and this armour.. what was I thinking coming here with this.. I'm being cooked alive.. should've gotten something more summer-ish..'  Janurama by the time he was done thinking, came back to the sign which said: "Please, visit Dr. Sashihara's Medical Practice. There is no need too small or too great. Come receive medical treatment and/or training. All it will cost is your time. Bring an open mind and the impossible could become a reality."
When he was done reading it again, he let out a light sigh.. and thought to himself once again.. 'I really should find myself someone who can teach me how to change my chakra's nature.. I know that I have the water element, but I have no knowledge how to train with it or how to perform jutsus associated with it.. damn shame.. Maybe people in that tent could direct me somewhere.. if not I might need to ask a jounin to help me.' He then began slowly walking through the sand again closer and closer to a tent that probably was the one that the sign talked about.. he walked slowly up to it.. and noticed a man walking away from it.. he walked before the tent's entrance, and observed the man approaching a kid, who was building a small sand castle, he noticed that something was wrong to it, but honestly.. couldn't make out the details.. he couldn't hear anything the man said to the child, but noticed him doing hand signs.. 'A shinobi? Hmm.. I wonder what type of chakra nature does he use.. But wait.. If I am to assume correctly, this is his tent and he should be medical ninja...' as he said that an earth wall appeared before the child's castle, and he looked over to the man who was once again speaking to the child and then pointed at the tent.. that was the sign, that it really was the man's tent, and from the looks of it he was an Earth Style user. Janurama saw him approaching the tent, he then approached the man and looked at him, and a second or two after he spoke out to him calmly.. his voice was a really calm and a bit deep, but it didn't matter to who he was.. a soft shinobi more than anything else..
'Hello there.. uh.. Are you the owner of this tent? I could use your help. My name is Janurama, by the way.'

WC: 501
TWC: 1074
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:59 pm
Kosuke - "Speech" | Thoughts | (Jutsu)
Third Party - "Speech"

Ah, it seems I have kept someone waiting. Kosuke noted the man in armor standing observing him from just outside of his tent. Certainly he must find it unbearably hot in that armor, or at least I know I would be. The medical ninja hurried his pace as he returned to the tent but found that the new arrival walked over to intercept him on his path. Ko observed the man on his approach and was quick to note the ninja headband featured proudly and prominently that showed a village symbol that he was all too familiar with. And then there was the hidden leaf. I am a bit surprised it took this long. Ko found his excitement rising inadvertently. To have the opportunity to interact with a ninja from his former home was what he had wanted when he started his journey. Since then he had found the opportunity to interact with a variety of people from throughout the shinobi world and had grown as a shinobi significantly by his own measure. Perhaps this would be another such learning experience, or perhaps he might find himself in the role of teacher this time.

There was a slight tension in the air as the man looked Kosuke over. Then after an eternity captured within the span of two seconds the man spoke calmly and naturally. "Ah, it is nice to meet you Janurama. My name is Kosuke and this is indeed my tent." Kosuke indicated to Janurama that he was welcome to enter the shaded area underneath the canopy as he took a step inside himself to escape from the beating of the sun's rays. "I will certainly do whatever I can to help, though you do not appear to be in need of medical attention and your lack of urgency indicates that you are not here to seek help for someone else. As such, would I be correct in presuming you are here for medical training, or is there something else perhaps?" Ko moved a hand towards his nose to secure his glasses as he awaited the man's reply. Realistically they were already secure and did not move from the act but it made him more comfortable regardless.

WC: 369
TWC: 1221
Janurama
Janurama
Citizen
Chakra; 25
Speed; 20
Strength 25

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:57 am
Janurama Senju: 'Speech' | Thoughts | (Jutsu)
Third Party: 'Speech'

He observed the man as he talked, sweat was dripping down his face, as he carefully listened to Kosuke speak. As he finished Janurama followed Kosuke into the tent, as he wanted to ask him a few questions about his abilities, and maybe get a teacher for the Earth style as well. It was something he wanted to learn quick, and it be much easier for him later on. As Kosuke fixed his glasses, Janurama coughed a little, before speaking, his mouth was dry and he needed a drink, clearly, but he didn't seem to ask for it yet.
'Uhm.. I'm not sure how to ask this, but from what I observed while waiting is that you are an earth style user? I am completely blown away by Earth style users, since I want to learn it myself, so that's what I came to ask you as well.' He was a bit nervous asking this a man who just met, but was pretty confident that Kosuke would help him out, as he took him for one that's really helpful and good and then he proceeded to him a small smile. I hope Kosuke can help me, because I need to learn Earth Style as soon as possible, and after I do that, I will try and learn jutsus, so I can grow and maybe take Chunin exam in the future, though that will be a long way away..

WC: 238
TWC: 1312
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen

Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:50 pm
Third Party - "Speech"

Even as Janurama spoke of wanting to learn Earth Release, Kosuke observed that the man before him seemed some singularly focused on his goal that he ignored or otherwise remained unaware of the physiological response his body was providing that indicated he was in real danger of experiencing the effects of some form of heat stroke. He would need to work in his capacity as a doctor and use good bedside manner to help this man.

"Ah, so you did see me earlier. I wouldn't say that I am the most proficient user of earth style techniques but I would be happy to impart what knowledge I do have onto you." Having assuaged the armored shinobi's concern regarding his request, Ko would now work to help Janurama avoid suffering a medical episode. "Before that though how about you make yourself more comfortable? That armor looks unbearably hot and I'm worried you are suffering from dehydration." Ko ruffled through the supplies he had, grabbing a water bottle and offering it to the sweating shinobi. 

"Being from the leaf you are probably not accustomed to the heat of this place yet. I understand you may be wary but honestly that armor will likely do you more harm than good in this setting." Ko looked at his headband when he mentioned the leaf village and then took a seat on the ground, motioning with his hand for his guest to do the same if he so wished. "At the very least please take a moment to drink and cool down first. Perhaps you could tell me about yourself to give me an idea of your background to use in framing the lesson."

WC: 279
TWC: 1500
Janurama
Janurama
Citizen
Chakra; 25
Speed; 20
Strength 25

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:39 pm
Janurama Senju: 'Speech'Thoughts | (Jutsu)

Third Party: 'Speech'

He listened as the man spoke, and noticed him observing him.. he didn't think much of it.. he's a doctor after all and what doctor's do? Observe people to see their condition.. As Kosuke spoke about his condition he was really sweaty.. and began taking off his body armour. After a few moments the really old school brownish red armour with markings of Senju clan were off, and Janurama was left there standing in his black pants, black shirt and fitting long shinobi sandals that had those steel zippers on them. He put the armour aside as Kosume handed him a water bottle.. he took it and opened it.. the bottle was average sized water bottle, but in this heat, the amount of the shiny water in the bottle wasn't really enough.. he drank the entire bottle, and gave back the empty bottle back to Kosuke as he sat down. 'Thank you very much, this is a life saver. Being in that armour is part of my training, but the head while being with it on is just.. exhausting..' As Kosuke sat down on ground, Janurama noticed him motioning his hand to sit down besides him, and that's what he did. He sat down crossing his legs.. it was much easier for him now.. he drank some water and it was really refreshing as well easier to move, since the armour is quite heavy, but it helps. As he sat down, relaxed a little, Kosuke asked Janurama to tell his background to use it during the lesson. Janurama coughed a little before speaking out with his deep voice.. 'Well, then.. Let me get back to the start. I'm Janurama. I'm a member of the Senju clan and a son to Hiroshi Senju and Kagan Uzumaki. I am from one of the five great villages.. as you could see..' he points to his headband that was a weathered black stripe, and a small metal sheet on the front, which has Hidden Leaf's emblem engraved on it. 
'I'm from the Hidden Leaf Village, or Konoha.. whatever you want to call it. Anyway.. My father's was a fierce shinobi, though he's sadly already gone from this world. Only my mother remains in Konoha. I haven't seen her in a while actually.  Anyway.. for my own background. I graduated the the Academy and became a Genin long after my other classmates did, as I wasn't exactly the master of the training. I ain't even in a squad with a Jounin or something.. Just let loose Genin who thought it'd be a good idea to search for his own purpose for now, or before the Hokage decides to give me a mission. From what I understand, and from what I was told.. my own natural chakra nature is water element. I haven't mastered it nor practiced it at all, as I was really busy with Genin exams. Oh.. and I forgot to mention that I'm 20 years old. It's embarrassing. He chuckled as he spoke that last sentence out.. he thought it was kind of funny, but in reality this was just a sign of how bad of a shinobi he was. Maybe the time will come someday, but for now.. he's just a below average genin. 'Yeah.. I have four techniques, that I learned at the Academy, which everybody knows.. that being a surface walking, substitution, clone and transformation techniques.. really simple things.. Soo yeah.. You asked me for my background, not the entire history lesson, I apologise for that, but couldn't help myself.' he laughed a little after that, and he felt that his mouth was dry again.. maybe from the heat, maybe from speaking.. doesn't change the fact that Janurama enjoyed conversations like these, it was relaxing and gave him space to talk out. 'I think that should be enough for you to understand, that I ain't too much of a shinobi, but I really wanted to learn Earth Style, and you just happened to be one of the users. I usually don't go out of my way to ask people help, as I worked alone most of the time and these are the results... Anyway, can we begin yet?' He asked calmly, licking his lips as they were dry.. he took off his headband, fixed his hair so it didn't hide his face, and then scratched his neckbeard.. after which he thought to himself I really should go and take a dip into the lake somewhere or.. or head to the hot springs and wash myself there.. that'd be awesome.. I am sweating like a horse.. jeez..

WC: 766
TWC: 2078

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:51 pm
Yagi was walking along the beach and had taken the glove off of his hands and was examining the missing finger hole in his left hand. He was ashamed of his actions with the kage of Kumogakure and he needed to prove himself the better man…however there was nothing stopping him from reattaching the missing digit should he find something…or someone to do it. The sun was shining through and illuminating his face, he was mostly pale at the moment but for the time he has spent here at the beach dimension…he has at least developed a small tan and he chuckled to himself.

However after a while of walking he was tired, he wanted to soak in the ocean…hearing that it was somewhat safe after the destruction of the large beasts that dwelled deep beneath the waves he ventured out towards the shore and was about to get in when a glint caught his eye. “What the…” He said as he turned and with a cool island breeze he saw a small setup and thought his mind was playing tricks on him. “A mobile…clinic…no fucking way.” He said as he chuckled and thought himself crazy, walking over he looked for an attendant and whistled. “Hello, anyone here?” He asked as he had his injured hand on the table waiting for someone to show up.

WC:227
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen

Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:45 am
Third Party - "Speech"

The man removed his armor and downed the offered water bottle ravenously before returning it to Kosuke. Training? Hmm, an extreme form of training to be sure. Kosuke was not convinced of the efficacy of such a method of training but the only thing that showed in his body language was relief as Janurama followed his recommendations and appeared to relaxing physiologically as well as mentally. As the leaf shinobi went into discussing his background Kosuke listened attentively for information that may help with the lesson but also for the off chance that any of it may give information relating to his own deceased mother while also keeping an eye on the man's health as a precaution.

There was a tinge of sadness within Ko as the man spoke on his father; a prominent shinobi that had departed from this world, a tale that Kosuke was quite familiar with himself. A cool breeze rolled in from off of the crashing waves nearby to help bring more relief from the heat as the story transitioned to his history and extent of training. Fresh out of the academy. Water affinity is interesting. Humility or perhaps a lack of confidence owing to an age difference with peers. Kosuke made mental notes of things that stood out to him as info that might be useful to keep in mind for the lesson.

"Anyway, can we begin yet?"

Kosuke felt a bit of chagrin as it occurred to him that perhaps he had indulged in his own curiosity a bit too much, or perhaps that he was subconciously delaying the lesson out of fear that he would be a bad teacher. Regardless, the time had come for him to fulfill the duty that he had placed upon himself. He made sure to pass over another water bottle to Janurama before shifting to a crouching position and going into the lesson proper. "Oh, I have plenty of water as well so help yourself if you are feeling thirsty." Kosuke indicated to his stash of supplies before shifting his attention back.

"I understand that you have a water affinity but not much in the way of training. While it would certainly help to have experience in the area of elemental manipulation there is a silver lining in that you have a fresh mind to approach embracing new ideas. What you will find is that water and earth can be seen being quite opposed to each other in many ways theoretically. While water is a flowing and active element you will find that earth is more stable and static. Where water is malleable and flexible earth is instead rigid and uncompromising." Kosuke glanced over to the wall he had created for the young boy earlier. "Yet in practice the two share many similarities with both elements having many applications in not only attacking but defending yourself and others. Take that wall you saw me create earlier for instance. It may not look like much at the moment, but earth release allows you to create massive walls that are sturdy enough to withstand multiple attacks. Additionally, water and earth both provide opportunities to use the natural environment around you to your advantage."

Kosuke turned to face out toward an empty area of the beach nearby and began forming hand seals. Ox. Serpent. Boar. A great wall of earth formed 10 meters away from out of the sand 10 meters wide and 5 meters tall. (Earth Style Wall"Techniques such as this can allow you to remains flexible and adapt to situations as they develop, but the downside is need to be mindful of your surrounding when using earth release and ensure that you have the necessary materials available to you." Ko would then retract the created wall back beneath the sands such that they appeared to never have been disturbed. "Keep in mind this strong resilient nature when molding your chakra to ensure that your creations are sound in structure. When I was first learning to channel earth chakra I would practice making small pillars of earth rise from the ground and keep their structure for as long as possible. I find that I often learn best when I try using a hands on perspectiv-"

“Hello, anyone here?”

It was at this point that a new arrival appeared and called out for assistance. "Please try practicing for yourself while I attend to this." Kosuke would offer a smile to Janurama alongside his words and then rose to go greet the individual calling out from the table a short distance from the tent. As Ko approached the man he made a few observations of the arrival's appearance with the most prominent a facial scar that was a bit difficult to get the full picture on and his hand on the table with a missing ring finger. "Hello there, you do not appear to be particularly distressed but am I right in presuming that you are here for medical assistance?" Ko took the man's display of his hand on the table as the main indicator and his intuition was proved to be true when the man responded in the affirmative.

This was an exciting development for Kosuke as he had been trying to find a suitable candidate for a limb transplantation he had been working on and it seemed as if this magical place was providing him with exactly subject he needed. "If you would please give me your other hand." The nobleman presented his other hand. "With the glove removed please." The man acquiesced to the request but there was an air of noble arrogance to the man that reminded the doctor of Baruga, the kumon shinobi he had met previously during a mission on the beach fighting off a band of pirates.

With both of Yagi's hands placed on the table Ko would perform a set of hand seals. Dog. Rabbit. Boar. Horse. The doctor's hands began to glow with a blue light and he placed his right hand open in front of him palm up while the left hand touched the ring finger on the right hand of his 9 fingered patient. (Body Part Replication Jutsu) Within moments the ring a copy of the ring finger began to form in Kosuke's right hand, an exact replica from tip to knuckle, a replacement that would fit to match the finger that Yagi had lost previously on his left hand.

Placing the finger securely with Yagi for the time being, another set of hand seals would begin the next portion of the procedure. Snake. Ox. Tiger. Ram. Rat. "This may feel a bit strange but I have a feeling that you can handle it." A green glow would envelope the surgeon's hands this time and, after retrieving the digit from Yagi, Kosuke began to set to work attaching this new ring finger to the left hand of his patient. (Mystical Palm) The bone would connect first, followed by the vascular and nervous system connections, then the muscular connections reformed before the skin would finally close up and have the finger stitched solidly onto the man's hand. "Functionally you should be fine now, but you will likely have a strange feeling in your hand as you acclimate yourself to this new digit. Being that this finger is a copy of the one of your right hand it is slightly different in form to the finger originally attached to your left hand, but as you can tell already the difference isn't visual as the finger appears to fit naturally on your hand. Instead, there is a slight psychological and physiological difference that you will need to adjust to, but with time I can assure you that it will start to feel more and more normal and one day you will wake up and not even be able to tell anymore."

At this point Kosuke would turn to head back to the tent. "Sorry to cut this short but I have someone awaiting my return. Before I forget, my name is Kosuke. I have a feeling we will meet again, at that time I hope I am able to show you more courtesy than I was able to today." With that Ko walked back over to the tent and looked to check on Janurama. "I apologize for stepping away, were you able to get any results from your practice?"

WC: 1396
TWC: 2896
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum