Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Grocery Shopping for the old lady!  Empty Grocery Shopping for the old lady!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:21 am
Mission:

“Ugh!”

The Kunochi would groan as she would continue to carry the massive bag of groceries in her hands. The woman could feel her sweat pouring down her face and smudging her makeup as she carried the large assortment of bags out of the market and did her best to carry them. "Is.... is this many groceries really necessary?"

The small elderly noble, Ms. Chiyo, who had been walking ahead of Hikari would turn around behind her. "Why... of course it is! I'm making food to feed all of my grand children when they come over tomorrow night."

Namikaze shifted, trying to keep the pile of groceries in her hands. The Akari was wearing something a little different and more casual today. Her long golden hair had been pulled back into a braid that feel down to about her waist behind her. She wasn't wearing any makeup today besides a little bit of eyeliner and some basic cleanser, and both of her eyes had her contacts in today giving making her eyes look a normal oceanic blue color. For clothes she wore a simple pair of back tennis shoes, a pair of normal skin tight jeans, and a black sleeveless top. Of course this wasn't the outfit the Kunchoi would usually wear while she was speaking to the higher class, but she had been told that today would be mostly physical labor, so she felt like it was appropriate to dress down some.

"Gr.... Grand children?" The Akari would ask, trying to make light conversation as she struggled with large load she was burdened with. "Th.. thats nice! Real nice Ma'am! How many are you feeding?"

"Well, between myself, my husband, my 6 children, their spouses, and their 25 grand children among them, that would be 39 mouths to feed in total."

The Kunochi almost fell over when she heard this. A family of 39? The Akari knew that Haven was a very religious city, and Religious, and that religious civilians are more likely to have multiple kids, but nearly forty family members? God bless whoever was going to be the chief of that.

"Oh, that reminds me..." The grandmother would break up Hikari's own personal thoughts. "Are you by any chance free all day tomorrow."

The Kunoichi would quickly try to come up with an excuse. While she was looking for more work, she wasn't as desperate for money as she had been just a week ago, and the Akari wanted nothing to do with that dinner. "Oh, I'm... ugh! I'm sorry Ms. Chiyo. I have an important meeting tomorrow that I was told to expect it would take all day."

"Ah, Fiddlesticks!" The woman would denounce. "Sorry deary. I was really hoping I could get your help with that. Oh well... perhaps another time then..."

"S... Sure!" Hikari would respond, still struggling with all of the bags. Dang it, why did she have to be bounded to the one summon race that didn't have a single summon willing to do labor like this? "I'd love to meet your family another time." The Kunochi would say as she would continue to carry all of her bags towards the home of the elder.

[Exit]

WC 533

Claims:
7,500 Ryo (Hoshi Boon)
5 AP
5 Beach Tickets
533 words towards Light Style: Stardust Breaker at max stat discount.

Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Grocery Shopping for the old lady!  Empty Re: Grocery Shopping for the old lady!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:56 pm
The amount should be 5500 ryo. 1000 for completion, 500 for the 50% increase from Hoshi Boon, 4000 for being a jounin.

Last edited by Crom Tokage on Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My math was wrong. Its 5500 not 6500.)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Grocery Shopping for the old lady!  Empty Re: Grocery Shopping for the old lady!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:03 pm
Hi Crom. I'll make the edit afterwards if you like, but I think you are mistaken about a few things.

First, the Boon from Hoshi should effect the bonus I get for being a Jounin, so that is 1,000 + 4000 = 5,000 Multiplied by 1.5 to come to 7.5K Ryo.

Also, if I was mistaken about that (In which case I will neeed to redo a few of my claims in the past,) then the total would be 5.5K Ryo based on the math you gave me (Unless I'm completely sleep deprived and can't do basic math.)
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:20 pm
Since other mods have been approving it as is I will just follow their lead. 

Approved
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:24 pm
Thank you! If you find out later that that was an error, feel free to reach out to me and I'll edit my post.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:24 pm
Thank you! If you find out later that that was an error, feel free to reach out to me and I'll edit my post.

Crom Orochi likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum