Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

A new challenger Empty A new challenger

Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:17 pm
Having left the compound for learning and to become a better ninja Yagi Raiten’no stood at the Raikage’s office…his reason for being there was simple; He wished to introduce himself formally to the village leader and inform him of his clan’s work in and around the village. He had asked the reception to send word that he was on his way up. Was this abrupt…yes…could he be scolded for this…yes, but one thing he did know was that in this world there are wolves and sheep. The wolves were better for sticking together, and the sheep were the ones that were led and then only obeyed the wolves out of fear or complacency. He knocked on the Raikage’s door as he waited either for an answer to tell him to come in, or for there to be someone that came and let him into the office, either way, Yagi was patient as he looked around.

He noticed there were scrolls from former kage, some that he had heard about, while others he was unsure of. There were trophies from invasions and hunters that were completed. Other trinkets like mythical items or even things that might be considered to be invaluable were on display. The current Raikage had been to the compound, he saw glimpse of him but one time, but it was a short visit. This was the first time he had been out doing work for both his clan and for himself as he wished to know what the Raikage could tell him in the way of orders or direction of the village at large.

WC:266
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Ryo : 155

A new challenger Empty Re: A new challenger

Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:04 pm
Rei eyed the visitor nervously. It was certainly unorthodox for someone to request a meeting on such short notice, and the pink haired plump lipped secretary rung the Kage, her eyes fluttering to the specimen before her and then back to her notebook. The voice from the other side of the phone spoke, barely audible in the room, and Rei nodded as if the person on the other end would be able to see this. She ended with an unsure “Yes sir”, and put the phone down. “The Raikage will see you now. Please, walk right in.”

On the other side of the double oak doors that led to the makeshift gymnasium of the Kumogakure’s Raikage’s Office, Noboru watched to see who would come through the doors. Having taken the opportunity to put in a morning routine, the redhead put away the phone, as he readjusted the half-face eyepatch he would usually wear, however, he allowed himself to stay without his shirt, as his body was still presperating, and he still needed to re-rack his weights. Going back to the barbell he had been benching, he started to slide the hundred kilo slabs of iron, one at a time and alternating the sides, and putting them back on their place, until all eight were safely tucked away. Noboru eyed the new arriver once he entered, careful to not destroy the weights or the room as he put them away. “Please, have a seat, I’ll be with you in a second.”

With the weights away, Noboru came back close to his desk, picking up a white fluffy towel which he would dap away at his musculature, eyeing the new arrival with interest. “You certainly got balls, asking for a meeting like this.” He frowned. “Did we meet before?”

------------
WC: 297
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:22 pm
Upon being allowed into the office Yagi stepped into the room, or rather…the gymnasium as it was set up to look like some lifting fanatics paradise. He walked in and closed the door behind him as he was asked to have a seat and that he would be tended to in a few minutes. The Raitenno nobleman did as instructed as he watched the head of the village rack up some weights, taking notice that the slabs of iron were inexplicably heavy and the care that was taken upon the kage in putting them away showed that there was at least a brain inside of the muscle head as he dabbed himself dry Yagi sat comfortably in a chair…he was professional, but he was relaxed because of the status of his family. The reputation of the village, of the clan, and of himself…this was all just to become officially acquainted with the leader. When he pointed out that he had some balls and then frowned before asking if they had met before Yagi smirked…

“Well it is nice of you to notice…I tried to cover them of course before setting out, but…well everyone’s eyes pick up different things…” He started off, with a chuckle before getting to the second answer. “I am Yagi Raitenno, the current prodigy of and student of Yuijin Raitenno. You have been to the compound before, I saw you when I was younger…not that we aren’t both too much older as is…I am here on behalf of my clan to offer my hand to whatever the cause that you deem essential to the village sir. The Raitenno family has sent few of our numbers into the village before…but we wish to see the village prosper in all aspects.” He said as he looked into the eyes of the Kage, showing respect to the man, but no fear.

WC:311
TWC:577
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Ryo : 155

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:03 pm
A dispassionate and immaculate mask was the face of the Raikage, his one dark eye focused on the azure eye of the youth, contrasted with the milky eye amid the scar that ran down the right side of his face, somehow mimicking the redhead’s own facelong eyepatch that hid the secret of the Hyuuga.

As lovable as his presence was, the gears inside Noboru’s head ground to a halt as the boy made his comment about his actual balls, rather than Noboru’s offhand metaphorical spheres of courage. Between the eatshitting smirk and the self-assured chuckle, the hulking man couldn’t decide which made him want to punch the other eye white. When he went on to proclaim himself as the prodigy of the Raiten’no, that solidified the notion of distaste for the boy, yet he called himself the pupil of Yuijin Raiten’no, the name ‘Yagi’ now clicking inside his skull, as the elder had mentioned him before as someone who showed great promise. How disappointing it was to meet him in person, though.

When Yagi finished his little speech, the defiance in his tone and gaze brought out a slow nod from the redhead, before he proceeded. “Well, I barely noticed them, the way you tucked them all the way up to your kidneys, but I also figured Yuijin would’ve taught you by now, you need to pay attention to the smallest details. But it shouldn’t surprise me he didn’t teach you that, since he also seems to have neglected to teach you some fucking manners.”

His tone was stern, a controlled low rumbling, as distant thunder crackling through still clouded skies. The very fabric of reality would seem to warp around him, a master of the Extreme Realm of Force, and yet his body was still as a lake, undisturbed, the relaxed state of the violent.

He went on, his posture and visage unchanged. “You see, Raiten’no, you are a noble to the peoples of the Kumogakure, and may enjoy many perks because of this, but as you can see, this is the Raikage’s office, not the Raiten’no compound. In here, you’re just a chunin. You’re a tool of the Lightning Country. You’re a soldier. You’re the same toy soldier as everyone else.”

With that said, the redhead produced a kunai off his weapon pouch, by the thigh. “Now, usually, this kind of stunt would make me literally take your hand, as you did just offer it to me. But since I owe Yuijin a favor, I will go easy on you and keep this mostly between us. You use gloves, you can hide away the lack of a finger.” For a noble to lose a hand would be quite the shock, to be sure. The finger was the least he could ask for as discipline while allowing the youth to retain some privacy about what happened in this office. “Whichever finger you want, snap it off the knuckle, and leave it here. You can get your finger back when you prove you’re not a fucking idiot anymore.” Perhaps that had been too harsh. But, words said can’t be recalled. With that, he would throw the kunai sideways, spinning on it’s axis slowly so the Raiten’no wouldn’t hurt himself. “And make sure you don’t stain my carpet with blood. Here, you can use this to stopper the blood.” He would then throw the sweaty towel at the man as well, observing him as a falcon watches prey.
----------------
WC: 577
TWC: 874
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:17 pm
When the Kage spoke to him after the distasteful joke, Yagi was not surprised as he genuinely was making note that the Kage saw all and that did not click in his head that…it might not have been in his best interest to speak as he did. However when he spoke about his grandfather as such…Yagi remained seated and was going to speak to defend his clan but Noboru continued. His tone was stern as he just solidified that Yagi was not a noble in his eyes as he was outside of the chambers, but just a chuunin whose purpose was but a singular tool for the village. Then he pulled a kunai from a pouch and went on to describe that his overstep was an affront to the Kage and was told that normally his hand would be removed as Yagi did indeed offer it, but claiming he owed a favor to his grandfather and that instead of a hand…he would ask for a finger to be removed…a badge of shame as his clan would see this and he would most likely be shunned or worse, but Yagi did not show disbelief nor did he show worry. He sat up straight as he would have to choose a finger and remove it at the knuckle, finally he would be allowed to regain the lost digit after he proved he was no longer an idiot.

That was when Yagi’s face darkened…he was no fool, he was nobody’s punching bag…and he surely was not an idiot. Yet his Kage saw him as such for a small act that was perceived as worse than how he actually meant it. When the kunai was tossed to the table he was informed that he was to not get blood on the carpet and to use the towel to keep that from happening. The sweaty cloth was tossed on top of the kunai and Yagi did not say a word more, but instead took the kunai from the table and chose his left ring finger, it was to show that he was dishonorable and that because of his actions, becoming someone suitable to be wed would become hard after this as he placed the towel down and then his hand in the damp cloth. He looked up at his Kage and then…without any further hesitation he removed the digit at the knuckle, wincing from the sharp pain as he performed a clean enough cut to not cause the blood to spray out of the wound. Yet he did bleed and he covered his hand and tore a piece off with his mouth to wrap his removed finger so it did not stain the furniture or carpet.

“It was not my intention to cause disrespect sir…my family did not teach…” He was about to say it was his family’s fault and he stopped before speaking once more. “It is my fault for not knowing enough to differentiate distasteful words from actual greeting. Please do not hold this against my clan…I will not hide my shame sir, and I will show that I am more than just a tool to be used and thrown away. I did not mean to interrupt your day and cause this situation to arise, and an apology would not go far enough…However, I did still wish to introduce myself and ask if there is anything that I may be of service for you?” Yagi was not dumb, but he was stubborn enough and even though in pain…he would not abandon his mission here today because of this.

WC:595
TWC:1,172
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum