Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Patrolling HQ Empty Patrolling HQ

Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:18 am
Patrol Intern:

Rizuke was awoken sharply by a tapping on his window. A shinobi dawned in dark armor and a Kumogakure headband awaited the young Genin on the other side. The boy stood at five feet nine inches tall and would exit his dwelling with nothing but a shirt and his undergarments on. "Rizuke reporting, sir." He would say feeling a bit silly, but ready to receive orders. "Rizuke, you have to stop coming outside in your underwear. Take a few minutes to get dressed next time, please." The shinobi would request from the Genin standing in front of him in his boxers. "Alright, I'll let it slide this time, but next time there will be disciplinary actions taken. The Raikage wants you to patrol the headquarters tomorrow night. Don't fall asleep, and make sure you accomplish everything on the agenda. We don't allow laziness in our ranks, understood?" He would finish by asking Rizuke if he comprehended the assignment. To which Rizuke would say, "Yes, sir." And return to his warm comfortable bed where he would get a few more hours of sleep before he would start his day. 
When he awoke his dad was standing at his door about to knock. "Rizuke, if you leave the house you need to put on some shorts or something. I got an awkward letter from the administration offices, that's the third time this month. Don't let it happen again." He would warn his child sternly. "Alright dad, it's just they woke me out of my sleep, and can't they just send me a letter as they do for you?" Rizuke would ask in response. "No, Rizuke, they are obviously trying to teach you battle readiness, maybe you need to be demoted and sent back to the academy." His father would threaten not as seriously. "I got it, dad, no more boxers outside. I'll meet up with you at the breakfast table. I have to get dressed." Rizuke would say crawling out of his covers to find the clothes he would wear for the day. "And he has clothes, everyone!" His dad would tease him as he walked down the hall on his way to the breakfast table. Good one dad, Rizuke would think while sniff testing a shirt he found on the floor. 
Rizuke would get equipped swiftly and embark for the day from his room to eat breakfast with his mom and dad. "You have a busy day today Rizuke. I heard you're patrolling headquarters tonight, that's a big responsibility. Are you prepared to accomplish the duties you'll be assigned tonight?" His mom would ask sharing a smile with her two men. "I'm excited and can already recognize your growth Rizuke." She would say helping herself to a bowl of cold cereal. "I am prepared and enthusiastic considering all things. Some would say the aforementioned endeavor will be mundane, nonetheless, I anticipate it will come to pass in a flash." Rizuke explained to his mom with a smile on his face. "What are your and dad's plans for the day, mom?" He would ask in between bites of his cold cereal. "Well, your father and I are going into the market to purchase a few items we'll need for our little gathering tonight, we're having a few people from the clan over for supper." She would illustrate it to her son as she ate her breakfast. Rizuke would hastily eat the remainder of his breakfast. He would excuse himself and leave for the day. He had some errands to run himself, and then he would take a quick nap so he would be refreshed for his shift at headquarters that night. 
Rizuke firstly went to the market to find some new armor and a few weapon items. These will come in handy when I go to train with our squad and on some of the more dangerous missions, Rizuke would think to himself while he spun a kunai on his index finger. He was quite dexterous even though he wasn't agile. Rizuke fancied himself more of a far away type, once he had his Sharingan his combat style would change, but for now, he would use his ninjutsu to overwhelm his opponent and he would figure out the rest as he went. That was his line of thinking as he went into shops and browsed wares. He was an Uchiha with no Sharingan so he would have to work harder than anyone else. He wished he could at least use his doujutsu, but he wasn't going to cry about it, it would come soon enough. Rizuke had read about a few Uchiha going out and achieving great things without the use of their doujutsu so he had resigned himself to that line of thinking. He bought himself a new flack jacket and some Kunai. He was going to use some of the money he had made from completing a couple of missions. Time would pass quickly for Rizuke, and soon he'd have to patrol the headquarters. 
Rizuke wasn't excited about the mission, but he wasn't dreading it either. He knew he'd have missions like this and it was an easy mission he could perform the responsibilities in his sleep, but he wouldn't sleep until he returned home. When Rizuke arrived at the headquarters he relieved the Genin on shift and took over the responsibilities booklet. It outlined what duties Rizuke would be performing throughout the night. He would do them in whatever order that they were in the booklet because he had to be there and active for twelve whole hours from when he relieved the Genin to when the next Genin would come to relieve him. The chores were simple enough, and he found that if he timed it just right he could have all the chores done exactly three minutes before the next shift would start. Rizuke would perform the tasks to the best of his abilities which was pretty decent. As the next shift relieved him and his watch commander they were handed their mission earnings as they left the building.

WC: 1012

Exit claims

10 to stats

1000/ 4000 sharingan 2 tomoe 

12 to great fireball 146/1000
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default