Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
16 Posts - 21%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

Coming In - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming In

Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:32 pm
Currently maintaining his position as he was still standing about ten meters outside the village gates, Goto continued to watch as both lines proceeded making their way in and out of Konohagakure. The Senju's attention suddenly shifted a couple of meters into the distance as a commotion had started to take place, the masses quickly spreading as if something had caused the groups to split up. "What is going on there?" the silver haired spoke under his breath, only for Fenrir to hear. Almost directly in front of them, where the forest surrounding the village began, four individuals remained as the others had disappeared even further away or hurrying inside the walls.

Staring at the remaining four, unsure what they were talking about, Goto noticed an adult man keeping hold of a teenager young enough to be his grandson. To the child's side would be a woman who more than likely was the boy's mother. Those three would be around twenty meters away from the Senju and his wolf while a fourth individual was standing an additional fifteen meters in front of them, meaning a total of 35m from the deputy and his Cedar companion. "Perhaps a family feud?" the silver haired thought to himself, his hand still firmly around the animal, telling Fenrir to simply observe for now until the situation would call for their interference.

(WC: 227, TWC: 860)

AP + Stats:
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 104

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:17 pm
The counterrevolution of the inexplicable stranger was not what the Demon had contemplated. Coral eyes held a cognizance that stretch to the most mitigated flux of the body. He would smile, unethically as he read the situation before him like bold, bloody smears in a white page. Hostage, or rather in the eyes of the Demon, guaranty. The boy, reduced to nothing more than a bulwark, a tool. It was clear that the woman within vicinity of him with the worried expression and tension of the body was the boy’s mother. There was no mistaken that affectionate, devoted and gentle emotional direction as motherly. He was clear of that. 

The boy, scared, was forced into the employment of the enigmatic man’s brow-beat. The cadence in his voice was indisputable. The boy began to voice aloud what he was command to. As he did, the Demon would step closer, acutely. Keen in his observation of the pair, no absurdities within his path. He would cover 5 meters of ground, ceasing his advance any further. 30 feet was close enough to prevent avoidable yelling. The boy’s pitch was higher, sharper than it needed to be, perhaps he wanted to draw attention from those of the village and the strange man didn’t foresee that. 

Quite the exquisite exhibit. But I am afraid that if that boy does not keep his voice down, I will be forced to kill him before he could even call for help. Or was that your intention? Kyokokoko. Do you want to kill him yourself, and I kill his mother. We can do it at the same time. It really doesn’t make much of a difference to me.” The air grew creaky, stiff and hazardous. The Demon was feeling as though things were about to get…animated. The truth of the matter, he couldn’t care less for another soul. They were all just stepping stones in his way to his goals. In the end, what was a stone to a God? 

Are you going to keep me in suspense, or are you going to tell me? Why are you concealing yourself.” A tilt of the head, coupled with an apperception expression. Putting two and two together, the Demon would deduce the most prominent of scenarios. “Ah, yes…I see now. It’s because of the big bad wolf. A varmint of that size is unnatural. I’d presume it possess a pesky sense of smell as well. Though I must admit, the wolf seems formidable, but the brat seems like an amenability. Would you not agree?” 

AP: 1472/1472
EMS: 10 AP
Natural Berserker: +10 AP
Nature Stacks: 2/6
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:55 pm
What the hell was this day turning out to be Youka thought to himself as the aged facade he put on began to fade away to his normal tone. He would pretend to lean on the boy however to keep appearances after all if anything were to happen they wouldn't attack the elderly man holding on to his grandson for stability. He watched as the man now moved closer to them perhaps realizing that distance and how the crowd reacted would lead to an adverse outcome for all parties involved should the village ninja take note. Youka would release his tightened grip on the boys shoulder allowing the boys tense body to release some of the stress. While watching the man move inwards to their location he'd whisper to the boy to remain calm and nothing would happen.

Now that he had time to actually notice the male approaching he'd take in the one thing that he was able to point out that would explain how the male was able to pick him out of a crowd as someone without a chakra signature without actively looking at each individual. The Sharingan was useful in such ways able to see masses of chakra, and while suppressing his chakra was to his benefit to enter the village, not having a chakra reading at all had allowed this one to see through his trick. Youka would speak to the male in front of him through his own voice this time." A interesting exhibit indeed...you've drawn more attention than I." Youka would move with the boy holding onto his arm and hobble closer if allowed closing their distance to where just the three of them would be able to hear their conversation."I'm not here to kill, and given where we are I doubt you are as well."

He'd listen to the male speak once more, this time from a closer location, you never knew what and who could hear from whatever distance, especially animals with their keen senses. From what he could tell this situation and encounter was one of either curiosity or simple grandstanding for picking this location of all places." Why am I concealing myself..." Long explanations and conversations really drained Youka and he despised partaking in them but for now he had no choice." Well I came here in an attempt to enter Konoha and see what had become of the village, However during my massive WC post I forgot that in order to be somewhat viable your build must have at least two boosters. I thought I had claimed two but only one was on my page so right now I'm holding this L"  "One doesn't enter a foreign territory on full display for everyone to see, it brings too many questions, questions I don't want to answer." He'd speak slow and deliberately for the male to understand taking pauses before resuming conversation. "Who suspects the old man moving with his family through a village or through the borders, not many. Yet who suspects the man yelling and showing off his Sharingan scaring civilians into moving aside, everyone.

Denkiteki, Hikari Namikaze and Aokidanza like this post

Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:53 am
As the situation continued to unfold, the single individual closed the distance between him and the group with another five meters, meaning he would now be thirty meters from the Senju and his wolf. Goto briefly directed his attention towards Fenrir all the while paying close attention to the events taking place in front of him. "What do you think they're talking about?". As one of the adult wolves of his pack, the Cedar possessed quite a bit of experience and would often be asked for his opinion by his silver haired summoner. "Not sure, but I don't trust them one bit". In the meantime the man resembling an elder had started to approach the person standing in front of him and his supposedly family, walking towards his position while loosening the grip on the young boy.

By then the list of possible scenarios had increased. Did the two of them know each other, did they plan everything before coming to Konohagakure, or was it merely a coincidence? So far a lot of questions, but no answers. It was exactly that uncertainty that caused Goto to wait a little longer, the Senju not wanting to run the risk of a set-up by approaching them. For all he knew they would simply be waiting for him to get closer, using that moment as an opportunity to strike. So for now the silver haired, with his arm around Fenrir, decided he'd continue to observe the situation, readying himself should the need for him to act arise. 

(WC: 254, TWC: 1114)

AP + Stats:
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:48 pm
The demon, too dressed in robes. A gold-colored kasaya garment over black yukata robes. Truly a monk-like garb, sleeves that were full and concealing of his hands, which were at his sides,  and the slightest of movements. With penetrating eyes the Demon watched as the man pretending to be old got closer. And as he did, within each hand he formed individual hand signs simultaneously. What’s more, the man did not cover himself in tinted garments, the robe he wore merely only covered his hair and face to a degree. For when he noticed the eyes of the Demon, the Demon would also notice his. Direct eye contact was made at this point and was not broken as the man infiltrated his space. Once in 4 meters of the Demon, Aokidanza whistled in disparate pitches. 

In that instant his right arm was raised, outstretched towards the man’s direction. Sacrificing a stack to heighten and mutate his standard capabilities fractions of an instant before what followed. His entire right arm modified into 8 one foot thick trunks with sharpened ends. These trunks spiral as counterclockwise without obstructing the path of one another. They were aimed to pierce the head of the target, Youka and even then to press forward until reaching their max length of 10 meters. Should the man managed to dodge one, the next would adapt and attempt to pierce his skull and so on, holding back 3 of them for just in case purposes. Meaning 5 were sent. These trucks were interpolated with chakra of a sage, thus increasing their power and speed to 160. 

In concert to that, altogether the Demon would project his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan influence to cast a Genjutsu to paralyze the man in his place at a power of 130. With that an unseeable aura made of chakra of a 3 meter radius cone of where the Demon was looking would launch at a speed and power of 135. Upon catching Youka, should it do so he would be fully unable to move, unless he posses a strength equal to, or greater than the paralysis of the Jutsu. He only need to see him, any of him. 

The Demon would appear more demonic as his appearance disclosed pale skin, horns and markings around his eyes. White hair, blacken nail-like claws. 

AP: 1278/1472
Natural Stack: -1 (For True Sage Transformation)
Natural Stack: +1 (Passively)
True Sage Transformation : 50 | +90 Vigor/Chakra

Stats:
Vigor: 240
Chakra: 190
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Sage Art Amplifier : 50 | +50 = 25 Speed and power of Great Forest 
Great Forest : 22 | Power/Speed/Health 160
Sharingan Genjutsu : 15 | Power 130
V7 Temporary Paralysis : 22 | Power/Speed 135
One-Handed Seals : 10 (For Two B rank techs)
Whistle Trigger :  25 (For Sage Art Amplifier)

Aokidanza’s Stats:

Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:31 am
And then it started. "Now it begins" Fenrir voiced aloud, witnessing a first move had been made by one of the individuals in front of them. "No, now it ends" Goto replied, finally certain of their intentions, posing not only a threat to each other but to Konohagakure as well. The young Senju, activating and enhancing himself through the use of nature chakra, quickly mounted the wolf, simultaneously forming a total of six hand seals while at the same time an equal amount of tunes were softly whistled. Only a handful of seconds after the fight had been initiated, the silver haired deputy picked out two points exactly 6m (Singularity) and 3.1 meters (White Hole) directly behind the one resembling an elderly.

From there, a dome of pure gravitational energy was created, invisible to the naked eye and quickly expanding 15m in all directions. Those unable to resist would find themselves completely paralyzed and suffering from damage due to the sheer density of reality around them slowly crushing their bodies, even if they found a way to deal with the paralyzation. At the same time the dome was created, another sphere, 30cm in size, would begin to expel extreme amounts of raw radiation and energy from its location. The heavily radioactive chakra would move 30m outwards in all directions, damaging and inflicting heavy radiation burns to those coming into contact with it. Immediately upon activating both techniques, Goto, still carried by Fenrir, made sure to have his wolf move them 10 meters backwards to avoid the possibility of getting caught in the radioactive energy.

(WC: 264, TWC: 1378)

AP + Stats:
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:37 pm
It seemed that there was no chance given. The mysterious man, Youka did not take into consideration the threat that was Aokidanza. Carelessly marching closer to the Demon, increasing the pending danger on his own life. It seemed to all happen within a flash. The moment that his assault began the man made no efforts to defend himself. Holding him in place, his body suddenly jointed. Which in turn broke his Genjutsu and temporary paralysis hold, at the exact time his spike pierced and split the head of the man right down the middle. Destroying his brain and killing him instantly. It was at this time that the Demon notice the mass of chakra expanding rapidly towards him. 

Simultaneously three of his pre-placed seals would activate, costing him in a thin layer of teal chakra, surpassing the strength check of the gravitational increase. An invisible sphere of chakra, to the naked eye would shield and expand outward from the Demon to reach 25 meters. The barrier would instantly break down the singularity into pure chakra and absorbing it. Holding it, instead of sealing it away. This would rid the field of the gravitational density. In concert to that a chakra field is erected and expanded 20 meters around Aokidanza, meeting with the white hole and out powering it, reverting it into raw chakra rendering it harmless and absorbing it. Now the field was clear of any pesky Jutsu from the Konoha shinobi. 

The Demon would notice creature and another mounting it. But they seem further than he last recalled. It was possible that they moved to distance themselves from the effects of his nasty Jutsu. The Demon would release his wood style as he used the Chakra from the Jutsu he absorbed to replenish his own. Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan with black scleras would gaze at the wolf-man. Seeing the flow of natural chakra coat him. Aokidanza would presume that sight to be some form of transformation, a Sage mode. He would chuckle. As the body of the dead Youka would hit the ground before him. 

Either you meant to aide me, or you’re trying to make an enemy out of me, boy.” Projecting his menacing voice to reach the ears of the shinobi. Although he feel he had no trouble hearing him. 

(Claiming the hits and death of Youka do to houring)

AP: 1128/1472

Stats:

Seal of Protection: 25 | 140 Power | Center of Chest | Negated stat check of Singularity 
Seal of Absorption V7 [Mastered]: 25 | 200 Power 180 Speed | Right Shoulder | Absorbed White Hole 
Spellbinding Seal: 50 | 240 Power/Speed | Left Shoulder | Holding Singularity within. 
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:46 am
As the two shinobi stared off at one another, the Demon would collect the body of the mysterious man, Youka. He would continue to glare at the wolf-man and his companion. 

(Collected the corpse of Youka)

AP: 1078/1472
Nature Stacks: 1/6 

Stats:
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Ryo : 71500

Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:29 am
[Entering from Here

Commotion was all about them. How this escaped his radar was beyond him and yet he could feel as if this was a storm brewing. Ishimaru would arrive on the scene with Ryuza trailing not far from behind him, pointing to the large wolf, with whom Goto would be on top of engaging with another individual. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he opened his eyes once more donning the appearance of his matured Meigan and his Mangekyo Sharingan. Coming to view of the two and stopping 5 meters between them, he could now see Aoki in the fray as well which caused the Hokage to question what had happened,"...Goto do no harm to this man for his is an...acquaintance of mine. I see you too have suffered an attack on this end as well...Interesting how these things play out. Either way there has been enough fighting for now, let us go to the office where we can talk about these affairs...privately," if all parties were in agreement he would whistle to have the current ninja on duty including Ryuza to quickly contain and clean up the after-effects of the battle on both ends while the trio left for the office.

[Exiting with Aoki and Goto]
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:14 am
The young Deputy watched as the stranger picked up the corpse of the other suspicious individual, collecting the body for reasons unknown. It opened a window of opportunity for Goto, even a second of dropping his guard could be a mistake on the other person's part. "It's now or never boy" Fenrir urged his summoner to spring into action once more. However, before he could activate one of his techniques and launch another attack, they were suddenly joined and interrupted by both Ishimaru and Ryuza, the Root member he sent out to inform the Hokage earlier. "Tsk, it's that Sarutobi kid" the wolf said in annoyance.

The Kage urged him not to fight any further, claiming the stranger to be an acquaintance of his. "You sure keep strange company". By then Ishimaru informed Goto he too suffered from an attack, perhaps a ploy against Konohagakure to try and take advantage of their still weakened state? Who was to say? Not the corpse who laid over there as he no longer could live to tell the tale. "Seeing you're here means you were able to deal with things on your end". His friend suggested to continue their conversation somewhere else, urging them to follow him to the Hokage Chambers.

Seeing no reason to refuse, the silver haired would follow behind. "Kid, over there. Another brat". Fenrir picked up on a scent in the distance, pointing out a young girl peeking over the situation. "Another acquaintance of yours?". Should there be a reasonable explonation for the child's presence, the Senju would pay close to no mind and head back into the village. 

(Exit unless interrupted)

(TWC: 1648)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 1500/1500 Inferno Release
- 148 towards Cutting (previously trained here)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum