Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Genin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

No Nonsense Training [Training][IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Nonsense Training [Training][IO]

Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:37 pm
Seeing that Saturn was able to glean the information from his words he put his hands into his pockets before waiting for the shinobi to get to where he needed to be. When he finally spoke towards giving thanks and then fought the imaginary bird before spouting off about a technique. Yagi chuckled to himself as he nodded. “You were not my first student, I have had to help my siblings get stronger as well, as for the technique you are talking about…I have heard about one called the Spirit Gun…a technique that fires of a beam of chakra at a target. It might be worth your while to look into.” He said before giving a slight yawn. “Anyway I need to get back to my own training for now Saturn, I will see you next time.” He said as he gave a slight wave before walking off and back towards a meditation room to put a few things together and to gather his thoughts. Of course, he did not know if Saturn was truly done or not…perhaps the man would follow after Yagi to try and learn something more.

WC:190
TWC:1,234
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

No Nonsense Training [Training][IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Nonsense Training [Training][IO]

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:32 am
Exit; 
Claiming:
1750 words towards Imitation Black Hole
37 Bonus AP (max stats)
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:32 pm
Approved
Crom in disguise

Saturn likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum