Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Settling In Part 2 Empty Settling In Part 2

Sun May 15, 2022 12:43 pm
Katauragi is seen standing in the main hall, as he waited for Hiko to arrive. Things were geting started. With a base of operationa, the only thing left to do was secure some some contacts. Good or evil, people will always have their vices. Some will be too shamed to expose it, others will shout it to the world. Katsuragi’s plan involved him being not the well, but the river stream. A stream following throughout the whole continent, giving easy access to those who would all but dream. As he daydreams, he his brought back to reality once again with concerning roaming eyes.

The scene was very different from what Katsuragi was used too, he recalls Hiko telling him that his city ways would be tested. He was right, Katauragi now residing miles away from the nearby settlement. Well, he was miles away from pretty much anything, except the bay. Regardless, the quiet atmosphere was a bit overwhelming. He felt like his hearing was dialed up to an 11. The contant cracking from the firepit, sounded like the rush of a waterfall. Every step he took, echoed, lingering within his skull.

Katsuragi's attire consisted of a Yakuta black leather jacket, which underneath he wears a hanley blood red hoodie. His belt is black leather, designer's choice, with an overlapping LV emblem as a buckle. The pants he wears is a fresh pair of black stretch jeans with ankle zippers located on the lower inside section of the pants. His boots on his feet also being solid black of a leather material with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His hair in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique.

He exhaled, letting out what sounded like q hurricane. He missed the background noise of civilization. It was gonna be pretty hard for him to get used to this. But, on the brightside, it wont always be like this. This was but a stepping stone, he thought while carefully stepping softly against the ground, to avoid another quake. 

To sum it all up, the place was pretty big. He’d already seen his room, and Hiko’s as well. His room only had access from Hiko’s room. There were gonna have to be some changes made to that. 
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Settling In Part 2 Empty Re: Settling In Part 2

Sun May 15, 2022 2:34 pm
It was time to get this show on the road.

That was the only thing pacing back and forth right now within the mind of Hiko Shimada. The short miscreant of an unscrupulous nature was finally ready to actually get these laid out plans started. First on the long to do list was an easy and simple task, getting the place actually ready and set up. It was still short on defenses, but said problem would most certainly be fixed as soon as possible. Because as of right now, without any form of protection, the two would run a huge risk of getting caught. However, on the other side of that same exact coin, there was the blatant fact that currently the two had nothing to really hide besides themselves. And as far as the Tau knew, no one else was aware of their devious intentions, so that shouldn’t be too much of a problem. The worst thing that could happen theoretically was the stuff which the two carried on their persons specifically.

However, with all this being said, it was still enough to put the boy on a bit of an edge; paranoia leaking and dripping into he back of his head, churning slowly around and around like a witch’s brew. Being good with concealing his inner emotions though, this feeling didn’t really find a means to express itself physically or outwardly, instead he’d seem rather calm. A bit too calm almost, so that in and of itself could call for someone to question what was happening if they knew Hiko well enough at least.

As for the place itself, walking into it and beholding the way it looked had a sense of familiarity to the kid. After all, these were the exact kinds of places that he had taken to hiding in throughout these last few years. Which was quite on the contrary to his compatriot who had made it to the location before himself. He knew that Kat was a city slicker at heart, so this entire thing must’ve been extremely new to him. Hopefully over time though, his partner would become used to this for it was the safest option for the both of them. After all, if one of them were to potentially get caught, that would raise the chances exponentially of the other getting caught because of it. Hiko would do his best to ensure none of this would happen though.

After a moment of silence and taking in the view of the main hall, Hiko would cut the still silence with his voice; like a blade carving clean through a body, the words reverberating off the stone walls creating an echo of sorts. ”So. What do you think?” While saying that, he already could guess that the response would be at least somewhat that of displeasure, but that was life when you were practically living it on the run.

WC: 486
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun May 15, 2022 3:09 pm
“What do I think...?”, Katsuragi swings towards Hiko’s direction after hearing him coming in through the boulder entrance. His eyes squint slighly aftering hearing his words spice through the silence, deafening the cracking of the fire. He pursed his lips, knowing full well that Hiko knew how hw felt about this place. The guy was just playing around with Katsuragi, the mad kat saunters over towards him. 

“Yeah~ real goldmine ya got here! These stone walls, us away from civilization, it reminds me of... Prison.”, he finishes with the universal “ok” handsign with his right. If clocks could turn back, he would have thought twice before handing over the money to Hiko.

Carrying over to their current situatiom, Katsuragi stops but a meter away from Hiko. It was time assess their current level.

“Ight, we two broke boys with a hideout in the rice country. We got no product, we got no allies, and one of us certainly has no swag... From What I know about you, and me, nobody knows who the fuck we are or what we do. 

We gotta level up!”

The two wouldnt get far without a name, and contacts to use to promote the business as well. Also, looking the part went a long way too, Katsuragi looks Hiko up and down at his attire. Yep, a level up was needed.

“But, i did some digging out on the borders, after that fishing tournament. Im still bugging about that shit by the way, I aint catch shit, but fuck that that shit anyway. The tanbogakure, they have two crime families at war with each other. The Hashimoto and Zukumiki, they got mad beef. 

Anyways, after a run in with the Hoshimoto, I think we can use them to get us started. Or, we could dial back over to the Zukumiki. I hear they are expanding throughout the whole fire country. So what you think? You know anything about these guys?” The choice was up to Hiko. 

Yes, the Zukumiki would probably be the best bet, due to their fire power. But after Katsuragi’s run in, the chances of him being spoted by the same family members that attacked him might be hire.

The hashimoto on the other hand could work in terms in gaining prestige. They were not as strong as the Zukumiki, but building a relationship with an a bare bones company could turn into an everlasting one if they manage to go big time.
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Mon May 16, 2022 4:46 pm
Hmph. And what was thought, had certainly come to pass. But, it wasn’t something which rained on the metaphorical parade within this instance. Instead it lead to a quick quip back at the initial reaction ”You’ve clearly never been to prison then.” The light hearted comment was clearly deigned that of a small joke, Hiko himself hasn’t been to jail either, but it was one of the first few things which had crossed his mind. As for what was being said next, the young lad would listen with close intent, making a particular note of the cadence and tone of Katsuragi’s own words. With this information gathered, it was now clear that the two were rather opposite of one another; while the one preferred things to be a bit on the down low, at least for now that is, the other wanted to get right into things. But, this wouldn’t be too much of an issue, so he wouldn’t interject on the matter.

Instead, Hiko would respond to the preposition of getting their start with one of the local crime families. Sounded simple and easy enough, plus it was a small start, but one in which they could easily reap from the planted seeds of potential notoriety to be gained from it. The reddish haired thief would nod in agreement at the mention of this, signaling that he was in on the idea. ”I don’t know much about them, but from what I do know from that brawl in the bar…the Zukumiki might not be our best bet. Their style is to out there and open towards the world for the current state of their family. I’d much prefer we’d take up the family which prefers to pull the strings instead of trying to outright cut them loose.” His words would glean on the predicament, noting that one family was a much better option given with how they work. While the Zukumiki seemed to be much more physical in prominence, the family itself was still somewhat small and with less connections. Whereas the Hoshimoto seemed to be weaving their web into the very fabric of the town, pulling on facades in the light of the day to make it so said web wouldn’t be seen; until someone were to get tangled within, that is.

WC: 386
TWC: 872

Katsuragi likes this post

Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri May 20, 2022 10:29 am
He shakes his head side to side, while listening to Hiko choosing the Hashimoto family over the Zukumiki. The choice of the family wasnt tge reason for his displeased demeanor, it was the comment calling into question of whether or not he did time. It wasnt as if he wore his black and white strip uniform with pride, who would want to go to jail? He did however would rather do time then to become a snitch. Those days in pelican island prison, located in Kirigakure, would have been cut down to one if he went in as a snitch. His life robbed from him shortly after being punished, they call it “street justice” from where Katsuragi was from. Many people were sent to prison over one bad apple, due to someone full of evny, hate, or greed. The more he thought about it, the closer he was to cracking a tooth. Joke or not, he didnt like that comment at all; not one bit...

Chiming back into the conversation, he responds to Hiko. His aura changed slightly given off a rather ticked off attitude.

“Pulling strings huh? Yeah..., I forgot. You like to work from the shadows, out of sight, like a rat. Hashimoto it is...”, he said sarcastically. 

“You know, if we do this shit, we gonna have to hold it down if push comes to shove. Those things that shoot out of your arm, is that all you know how to do?”, the only thing he knew about Hiko in terms of combat was his manipulation of strings from his body, and hints of taijutsu. Katsuragi himself was a taijutsu/weapons user, so perhaps he figured that not only he could hook Hiko up with some jutsu but also get some payback. Knocking him around with some taijutsu might be the therapy he needed to move on from the prison comment.
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Sun May 22, 2022 6:31 pm
Ah yes, there was the eventual pang of certain comments that had been made. It was rather surprising that it hadn’t really occurred up until this point. There was a certain tendency when it came down to things, that butting heads with someone else almost seemed like it was bound to happen at some point. Normally, that happened rather quickly, within the first meeting. But there was a first for everything, albeit that still doesn’t change the mixed feelings of being both delighted and surprised. Part of the surprise was also from that nine times out of ten, whenever a disagreement or general antagonizing were to happen, it was because there was a meaning behind it. This time around, it was just poor word choice. Either way, Hiko finally seemed to have struck a nerve for Kat. Apparently something he said, or a mixture of things didn’t sit right with the other tall guy. Something about the vibe gotten off of him was off, more unsettled and irritated.

Regardless, Hiko would simply shrug it off in the metaphorical sense, going on to respond ”More like…a scorpion. Hiding in the sands, waiting for the right opportunity to strike.” While saying this, due to the lack of bones within the lad’s body, his right hand would move about in a rather unorthodox finger. Each finger mimicking something like the very arachnid in which the auburn haired rogue was describing. He’d go on to continue then, ”I’m all for open chaos, but as you said so yourself, we need to train for the worst things to happen. I’m not 100 percent ready for those worst things to happen…just yet that is. It will all be in due time though.”

There would be a very slight pause, not of hesitation, but to allow for the information to sink in.

Hiko then going on ”But in regards to your second comment, I can do more than just utilize the black threads housed within me. Taijutsu, typically. But I also know a handful of ninjutsu, most of those I wouldn’t be able to use here however for how they change the environment. My chakra’s natural element is earth, and there’s one huge caveat in regards to my power. Naturally, unlike you, I can’t simply learn another element. I must assimilate one’s heart into my own body, gaining there element.” While saying this, his expression would remain completely blank, and devoid of any kind of emotion really. Something in which he was used to at this point, was being able to tell the darker sides of life, his in particular, without having any weight carried by it. Whether it was the weight of grief and distress or remorse and guilt, there was no tell tale signs of such things.

Judging from the direction of where this was headed, it would seem as if Kat wanted to spar at least, so the Tau would offer such a challenge with the simple phrase ”Shall I show you what I can do?”

WC: 506
TWC: 1378
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun May 22, 2022 8:16 pm
There he stood, his left eyebrow raised as he listened to the tau. He was ready to strike, but hesistant the more he listened; Katsuragi’s eyes always seemed to trace up around Hiko’s scar. The familiar facial mark calmed him down a bit, a missing image of a man hovered around the tau. It embraced him, it even talked like him.

“Wow...”, the word escaped his mouth without warning, still in disbelief of what he was seeing right now. He sighs heavily, no longer mad. He wouldn’t forget what was said, only that it was better to enjoy what little trip he felt down memory lane. The fact that he went into detail as to how his body worked, and what he could do meant that he wanted to say sorry without saying sorry. Atleast that was how Katsuragi took it, and that was how Katsuragi would have done it too. No way would anyone catch the hustler from tanzaku town, giving pleads and sayin sorry. Nevertheless, he gives in and moves on to challenge.

“Sure, lets begin”, he said while throwing both his hands up shoulder level, trying to mimic Hiko’s hand gestures from before the best he could. He smirks while shifting into a stance he himself was all too familiar with. Now, his body stood up, his fists brought level along side his head with his elbows tucked in. The left fist was elevated slightly higher to cover most of the left side of his face, his right was just below his chin. His right foot ahead of the left, yet close together a foot apart. 

“Lets go hikO~ i’ll teach ya a few things that will keep you alive long enough to count the dough we gon make from all this.”
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Tue May 24, 2022 7:28 pm
Blue eyes would gaze upon the speechless face of the man before him. That was actually the best reaction received. Most people would flee, either out of fear for themselves or just general fear of the unknown, upon hearing those words and the brutal nature in which they theoretically carry. Yet there Kat was, just left looking towards the boy almost seemingly dazed by what was said. It also looked to improve the guy’s mood; the sigh sounding as if it was let out with reluctant relief therefore clearing the air.

Upon hearing the acceptation of the challenge, all Hiko could do in that moment was lightly smirk. There was a clear power difference between the two missing nin, with those numbers weighing in the favor of his comrade. But, what he didn’t necessarily have that was within the Tau’s advantage was a more flexible way of fighting; there was versatility in the fact that because of the inherent nature of the black threads, punches could be thrown from range. Had he really wanted to, the young 16 year old could have already started pulling a dirty trick by having the threads come out underneath his clothes, waiting there at the ready to strike. But, considering some things, that isn’t what occurred.

Instead, the auburn haired tai specialist would look over to his sparring partner, looking how they would stance themselves. In particular, the way both hands were positioned upwards and his head ducked down. A simple technique, often used by those who block or just have a good general sense of hand to hand combat. Keeping the areas which would have a more harmful impact if damaged tucked away. As easy as it was to perform, there were even more easier ways to counter it. Though, Hiko did decide to still be the one on the defensive, taking a liking to striking when there would be an actual, more opportune moment to strike. So, the brother would take up his own stance. Both feet positioned relatively close together, in a v formation to firmly plant an even distribution of his weight between the two. One hand would remain downwards, while his other would slowly move upwards to a point where it could also block any direct attacks to the head.

Offering a nod, he’d chime in ”Let’s do this.” And their spar would be underway.

WC: 400
TWC: 1778
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu May 26, 2022 4:39 pm
With Hiko’s nod now confirmed, Katsuragi makes the first move. Without moving his feet or shoulders prior, Katsuragi starts with a quick jab towards Hiko’s head. His right hand surged with powerful chakra that become visable, a light purple streak that engulfed his fist and now forearm; the aura revealed itself while his fist made its way towards Hiko. A meter away, with about 60 cms of arm length, he decides to close in the gap with his taijutsu puncture technique upon full extention of his right arm in an attempt to strike and possibly leave a shiner on Hiko’s left eye if contact was made.

The purple force, fully charged, then shoots out of his fist with a circumference of 21 cm. Katauragi grunts with conviction as it releases, confident that it would make his mark. The fist would travel at max range(30 meters) or until it hit something. However, he now remains on the balls of his feet ready to react at moments notice

He wished to test the defense of his opponent, to see how physically strong Hiko was. To see what he was working with. With Katsuragi’s height compared to Hiko’s, his field of vision remains clear along with a vindictive sinister smile.

Techniques Used:
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Mon May 30, 2022 2:53 pm
With nothing but a light smile upon his face, Hiko would brace for the worst as his temporary opponent would start to make the first move to this test fight. There was a flash of purple would be seen flashing through Katsuragi’s arm, indicating that a strike was near. Within this time frame, as that same hand was making its way towards the young teen’s right eye, the Tau would simply duck out of the way from this fluid motion, evading the initial strike of the fist. Then, raising the left hand, Hiko Shimada would reach out with it attempting to grasp the hand which threw the punch. If this made contact with the ex prisoner, he’d find that the technique that was also utilized wouldn’t hit at the same level as it was before. Also during this motion, if contact was made, Kat’s punch would be directed upwards by the momentum of the opposing hand coming towards it; which would then in turn direct the blast of chakra upwards and away from the missing nin.

If this went as planned, after a grab would be confirmed, the green eyed shinobi formerly from Kumogakure would then proceed to use his fighting partner’s own weight as the basis for the follow up. A quick jerk towards the ground would then be made, the movement behind the money loving kitty working against himself. Had the prior things fallen within their place of the puzzle, if Hiko turned out to be the stronger of the two, the other rogue would then be thrown to the ground and left in a bit of a daze because of it.

WC: 278
TWC: 2056

Techs Used:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum