Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Moving Up In The World (Asahi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving Up In The World (Asahi)

Fri May 20, 2022 1:19 pm

Yamato

Yamato’s smile grew even more. "It would be my honor to join you once again on your journey. While I wait for you to call me for the mission, I’ll take all you said to heart and continue my research.". Yamato gathered all of his notes once again, packing them neatly into his bag. He was clearly preparing himself to be excused, until he took out one more file. "There is one last thing that begs your attention, Asahi.". The look on his face suddenly grew serious. "Have you heard about one Cotton-eyed Joe?".

Yamato took a deep breath. "I wish spirits were our only worries but I suspect our village is also being haunted by very tangible problems. I’ve been after an individual who has been the center of some of these problems… From what I can gather anyway. I’ve managed to track down a nickname. ‘Cotton-eyed Joe’. I first grew suspicious of two figures who happened to have one of their eyes hidden behind an eyepatch. I theorized that might have been the origin of the nickname. Those two figures were Hanzo, one of our very own shinobi, and Mori. That second name was even more suspicious as I learned more about him, a retired fighter...". Yamato held himself back from sharing more about him. "But in the end my belief is that neither of these people are the person behind the nickname Cotton-Eyed Joe. My investigation has led me to believe they are both, in fact, people to be trusted. I have actually asked for Mori’s help in training some of our recruits, and I’m hoping that our village can depend on him even more in the future. He seems to have skills useful to us. Even some you might be familiar with, like the Ninshu trick you used earlier… He taught me the same thing.". Yamato then reached forward if Asahi let him, and showed him a glimpse of Mori training Tanbo Genin in the training fields.

He sighed. "The unfortunate side to all of these ramblings is that I met dead end after dead end, with no sight of the figures behind our town’s worries. All I’ve found has been allies: Mori, Hanzo, you, Hikari and least but not least the Hashimoto family. They seemed to be some trustable folk that are bringing some life into our town’s ecosystem. An ecosystem I’m hoping to dissolve the corruption from.". He placed the file on Asahi’s desk. It contained some objective research and gatherings into the people Yamato had mentioned, which presented them in a mostly positive light.

Post WC: 431
Total WC: 3184

Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Moving Up In The World (Asahi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving Up In The World (Asahi)

Sat May 21, 2022 10:31 pm
"Mmmm where did he come from, and I wonder where he will go....this Cotton Eye Joe.  Didn't I tell you about him awhile back?  He works down by the docks."  Asahi would say, fairly certain that that was the name of one of the dock workers.  He believed he'd met the man the last time he was down that way with Seiichi helping repair a vessel, something that seemed an awfully long time ago.  "I'm not familiar with....Mori....."  The name sounded familiar but he was unable to place it.  It was of course the man that had ditched him at korokke, but Asahi did not remember that at this time.  Especially given the number of drinks he had had.  

"I think we do have many problems, tangible and intangible.  You may have noticed the aloofness of my beloved cousin of late.  He has been fighting the Zukumiki at every turn."  Asahi would say with a slight sense of worry.  The image that Yamato showed him flashed, and as per the laws of equivalent exchange Yamato would be privy to a time Yasahiro and Asahi were together drinking sake on the road, a time well before Tanbogakure.  

"I fear there are always terrible things that reach out to us beneath the bed...."  He would say, somberness turning to glee.  "But Yamato, that's why I have you, and my cousin.  To be my lights!"  He would give a genuine smile at this.  "Now, I'll make certain we have some jobs together again soon.  No more of this stranger business, come by often and don't let them give you any lip."  He would say.  Glad to have finally had this meeting with his friend.  Mori though, he thought on that name a bit more, maybe it would be a good idea to invite him along as well, see what he was all about.

TWC - 3144

Exit

Claims

+2k to Cement release for Asahi

1144 towards https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51860-earth-release-toujinbo for Ivy Bluemoon

+15 words to Str for Ivy
+16 to Chakra for Ivy
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 24500

Sun May 22, 2022 5:35 pm

Yamato

Yamato listened to Asahi with a grim face. "Where did he come from indeed? And where, as you said, is this monster willing to go?". Yamato dramatically pulled his head back in grief. Tanbo in daylight was one of the most beautiful places the well-travelled man had ever seen. At night? It made him sick. These streets had run themselves for long enough now, and somebody had to put a stop to all that was going wrong. And who was going to do that, if not the boys in blue, green, red, orange, sometimes black and (in Yamato’s case) white? Yamato bowed, listening to the rest of Asahi’s words. All of the plans seemed to have been set in motion. "Mori is a very sketchy foreign man I would trust my life with. Trust me, Asahi, you could not go wrong with him. We need all the allies we can get in times like these, whether it’s the Zukumiki, hostile spirits or missing ninja who have infiltrated our village… We are growing faster than we can govern. It is a good worry to have, but a worry nonetheless.".

Asahi calling him one of his lights made Yamato blush and drop his serious attitude. "I am honored to fight for and with you. I’ll try to bother you as often as I can.". Yamato bowed and left the Kage to his work. The meeting had gone better than he could have possibly anticipated. While walking back towards his home, he thought about all of the work ahead of him. He was both excited and tired by the idea. Either way, the work had to be done and Yamato trusted nobody else with it more than himself and the handful of people he had surrounded himself with. He could not admit to himself, but he was growing soft. Though perhaps, this was the after effect of his latest experiments.

Post WC: 317
Total WC: 3501

Exit

Taking max stat discount.
1202 words towards Spirit Orientation Seal (2548 + 1202 = 3750 / 3750)
2299 words towards 3rd element, Lightning (2299/6000)

Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21270

Sun May 22, 2022 7:48 pm
approved for both
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum