Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaiya Viperous
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 15500

A New Beginning Empty A New Beginning

Tue May 10, 2022 8:50 pm
[spoiler=missions]
Mission Name: Food Shopping
Mission Location: Any Village

Challenges: N/A
Task: An old villager needs help carrying around their groceries from the market to their home. Follow the villager around to the various shops they need to go to and carry their wares to their home to receive your reward.

Word Count Requirement: 500
Reward:1000 Ryo / 5 AP

Character Requirements: -
Character Exclusive: -

Mission Name: The Rice Fields 

Mission Location: Tanbogakure

Task: Most people in Tanbogakure help out during harvest, the Shinobi are no exception. In groups or solo, the rice must be cultivated and harvested. Whether this is planting, threshing, dehulling, or winnowing the rice, it all has to be done in order for it to be sacked, and placed on ships or carts. Any and all hands are welcome in the process. 

Word Count Requirement: 500wc

Reward: 1000 Ryo / 5 AP

Character Requirements: Tanbogakure Shinobi

Character Exclusive: No

Mission Name: Simple Gardening
Mission Location: Any Major or Minor Village

Task: An elderly couple in the village has let their garden go untended for several months and the neighborhood is starting to notice. Pull weeds, till the soil, and prepare the space for whatever the couple needs.

Character Requirements: Village Ninja

Mission Name: Patrol Training
Mission Location: Any Major/Minor Village

Task: Village ninja must undergo a basic training exercise on patrolling before being tasked to do so themselves. Complete the exercise and start completing patrolling missions. It's also paid training, so Win-Win. 

Character Requirements: Must be a Village Ninja

Mission Name: Poster Problem
Mission Location: Any Major or Minor Village

Task: The village is littered with flyers of all various sorts attached to light posts, signs, and basically anywhere where paper can stick to surface; while its fine to advertise it is not fine to let them stay up there forever.

Pick a neighborhood and clean up what posters and flyers no longer belong.

Mission Name: Patrol Intern 
Mission Location: Any Major/Minor Village

Challenges: N.A. 
Task: Your first patrol assignment is a simple one: The village's ninja headquaters. It's usually one of the safest places in the village and it lets to learn the tricks of the trade in a low consequence environment. Complete your rounds and report any disturbances.

Word Count Requirement: 1000
Reward: 2000 Ryo / 10 AP

Character Exclusive: N.A

Mission Name: Day One at the Academy
Mission Location: Any Major Village 

Task: The first day a child begins training at the ninja academy is an important but sometimes traumatic experience. As an experienced village ninja your task is to show the young ones what they could one day become. Answer any questions, demonstrate basic ninja techniques, and encourage the new students to carry on the ninja path!

Word Count Requirement: 1000
Reward: 2000 Ryo / 10 AP

should be 1500 a piece for this one
[/spoilers] 

This was the first time that Kaiya was asked by the village to help out around town. so to say she was very excited was a bit of an understatement. She was working with a team for the first time ever. she was use to working alone that is just what she thought everyone did she did not know that it was not common for people especially ninja to work in teams. This would be  a new thing for her especially since she joined the ninja game so late in life.  she would head towards the meeting spot after getting ready and wait for her fellow ninja to arrive. She would head towards the city square and find a nice book to read while she waited on the others.  she dressed for a hard days labor and made sure to pack a bunch of water and a lunch that she had made for everyone.  

WC154
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen
Stat Page : Sakurai
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

A New Beginning Empty Re: A New Beginning

Thu May 12, 2022 9:37 am
Sakurai was enjoying the cool of the day, sitting on a tree branch, and slowly zipping his yoghurt milk with a straw.  The red haired recently arrived at the village. Originally, he had plan to spend just a few days in the village, but it seems he would spend weeks, if not months here. The village was quite peaceful, and even though the spiky head was not a Tanbonian, he was welcomed into the village. 

The tree Sakurai was sitting on was quite tall, so tall that the ocean blue eyed shinobi could see his entire surrounding from the tree branch. The Spiky head, dressed in his usual red cloak attire, and red pant, coupled with red shinobi sandals, would watch as one of his teammates would arrive at the meeting spot.  The leaves and the tree branches would have hidden Sakurai from an observer, so the young lad was unsure that his teammate realised that he was up there. 

Sakurai would place his yoghurt milk on the tree branch, and would decide to come down from the tree using the surface walking technique, so as to introduce himself to his teammate and avoid keeping the lady waiting. The red haired would land on the ground in front of his teammate, his knees slightly bent in a landing position. The spiky head would straighten himself back up, and would walk up to the fine lady. “Hello, I am Sakurai. I believe you are my teammate for this mission, right?” he would say to her with a warm smile.
The boy had never teamed up with anyone in a mission before, but it would not hurt to try out something new today. 

WC: 281
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 24500

Thu May 12, 2022 4:20 pm

Yamato

The time for slacking was over.
Yamato had to get back into it.
Work.

There happened to be some people who had signed up for a number of missions. They had a spot open for Yamato. ‘Why not?’ Yamato thought. He could have used a good job chain to get himself back into shape.

He walked towards the meeting spot.

It seemed a couple of people had already arrived. Not faces Yamato had seen around before. Was he losing touch with the shinobi force of Tanbo? Impossible. Perhaps it was true that he had been inactive though. Whether these people were new or just new to Yamato remained to be seen. They seemed ready for the job, which was all that mattered. He walked towards them.

He was in his usual attire. A white formal casual fit with blue accents. He had his trustable white jacket pulling it all together. The one new thing was his haircut. The long hair had been a part of his look for a long time now, but with the summer coming up it was just far more trouble than it was worth. Oh yeah, and he was just absolutely covered in weapons. He hadn’t been on a mission in a while and he had forgotten what to expect. Anyone who even remotely knew Yamato could have guessed that when the blonde man was not sure what to expect, he prepared for the worst.

He walked up to the two that were waiting by the meeting spot. ”Hi..." he politely (to the best of his ability) invited himself into the conversation. ”Are you two here for the missions as well?" he asked, looking at both to see if there were any reactions if not a direct answer. ”Yamato Tanaka," he finally introduced himself, ”C-Ranked officer of Tanbogakure, at your service.". He reached out and offered a handshake to either of them if they were interested.

He then took out a notepad. ”It seems there’s a fairly long list of missions… Any preferences on where to start? I personally would prefer if we made our way to the academy last, seems like there are a number of these tasks we could accomplish on our way over there, like… The flyers?". Yamato took a deep breath. He was a bit disappointed that some of the missions he had signed up for seemed like chores more than shinobi missions. Still, any place to start was a good place to start. This was still a better help to the community, the village than sitting at home and reading books.

Yamato looked around. ”Do you two know if anybody else is joining us?". He checked his items one last time to make sure he wasn’t missing anything. ”If not, I’m ready to start the jobs whenever you are.". Uh oh. It seemed like he was missing a kunai. Had he used it as a doorstop and forgotten it again? Or wait. Was it a shuriken that was missing? He forgot to check if he had used any as a bookmark. He patted himself, looked into his ninja pouch, and counted again. It was a huge hit, he could hopefully still function during the missions.

He confirmed all of his items were in order, so he went back to reading his notebook. He was going over the missions and all the notes he had taken about them one last time as he was waiting for everyone to get ready, and possibly for more shinobi to arrive.

Post WC: 585
Total WC: 585

Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Fri May 13, 2022 12:05 pm
From taking part in a Fishing tournament to doing some missions with his sister Shin has been quite busy dipping his toes into all the different metaphorical waters. Now he was suppose to meet up with a group of fellow genin to knock out a handful of missions. Shin went about his morning routine of waking up, cleaning up, getting dressed and then his first set of training exercises. Feeling awake and limber he was more than ready to go about doing whatever they were signed up for today.

Shin made his way to the City Square where they were suppose to meet up and it seemed that he would be the last group to arrive which was annoying to the young Uchiha but more so because he didn’t like holding people up, he made a mental note to wake up earlier so he can get about his routine quicker and be able to show up earlier for things like this in the future.

The group seemed to be of a Black haired woman, a red headed horned guy and last but not least blonde haired guy. None of these people seemed familiar to Shin so they were either older then him or not from around here, though if they were here and doing missions it meant they were at least allowed to do so, so the young shinobi didn’t stress about it and it was already out of his mind. He was busy memorizing people’s faces in case they worked together in the future and Shin didn’t want to be known as the guy who easily forgot people’s names.

Showing up late meant catching the end of the introductions from everyone but he at least got the name for most people it seemed he missed the woman’s name but the others names were Sakurai for the horned guy and Yamato Tanaka from the blonde haired guy who seemed to be a higher ranked officer. “Sorry everyone for being late to the meet up.” Shin apologized to the group as he wore a bright smile.

“My name is Shin and I’m just a D-rank Genin. Looking forward to getting into whatever missions we got signed up for today.” He said as he laughed. Shin typically only cared about training but he was starting to view these missions as training in themselves so he was more then energetic enough to approach this team up with positivity. Shin was also interested in the higher ranked people in the group as that meant they held some form of power or strength but he figured he would wait till later or they got acquainted first before trying to get a friendly spar arranged. He was always looking for more people to fight against to get a better handle on his newly awakened Sharigan and just fighting in general.

WC: 474
Kaiya Viperous
Citizen

Sun May 15, 2022 3:29 pm
A young man in a red cloak would walk up and introduce himself to her. He had red spiky hair and talked nicely to her. He seemed to be a little flirty and maybe trying to show off a little but she would reply “Hello Sakurai, my name is Kaiya and I look forward to actually working with a team. It has been a while. How do you do this day?” She would continue to make small talk with this shinobi who had a strange aura about him and would see horns and that he seemed strong. They would continue with their small talk till another young man showed up.

He seemed to be a bit awestentatious but he seemed like he would be a good she would bow respectfully and say “Hello yes we will be the ones joining you for this mission. My name is Kaiya I am new in town and a D-rank Genin.” She would let sakurai introduce himself then cut back in saying “since you two have more experience I will let you two take the lead and support you the best way I can. I believe we will have one more younger member joining us. I believe Shin was their name according to the letter we received. But it is up to you all where we start.” She would let the other two talk for minute when a younger Genin would come up and introduce themselves as Shin. “Hello Shin, I am Kaiya, we should have some fun and complete some missions with these two. They seem to know what they are doing.” She would turn to the group and say “So which of you guys are going to lead this rag tag group of shinobi?”

WC-291
TWC445/1125
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon May 16, 2022 7:25 pm

Yamato

Yamato scratched his head. It seemed to be a ‘rag-tag’ group alright. In fact, this might have been the first time in Yamato’s entire life that the phrase had been used accurately. He politely chuckled. "Nice to meet you all." he said to the entire group before turning his focus entirely to the spiky-red-haired man. "Sakurai, was it? I don’t believe I’ve heard you mention your rank. I do not see a Tanbo headband or badge either. Are you an officer of our town? If not, you could still join us in this mission of course, but I’d prefer to know the details.".

He would wait for an answer. "Otherwise, if I’m the highest-ranking officer, I suppose it would technically fall on me to lead, but I doubt we need to be that formal. I plan to lean on all of you for your strength.". He looked around and noted any visible weapons. "So if you want to share anything about your combat skills, I think this would be a good time to do that. For me, I specialize in seals and sensory, but I can hold my own in a fight from range. Do any of you prefer close combat?". Yamato listened to any answers his colleagues gave him.

Once everyone seemed to finish talking, Yamato addressed the group once again. "I suggest we start patrolling while making our way towards the rice fields. We can plan our route to do the shopping on the way, and we’ll look out for any posters on our way. I believe that’ll be an efficient use of our time. Once we’re done with the field work and gardening, we’ll patrol our way to the academy and handle our mission there. How does that sound?". If the group agreed to Yamato’s plan, he would nod and start leading the group in the route he described. If they had other suggestions, Yamato would hear them out and follow whatever plan the group agreed to.

The entire time, he was also paying attention to the new people he was meeting. "So Kaiya. You’re new in town, are you? Where are you from, if you don’t mind me asking? And the other two of you..." he turned to make eye contact with the people he was addressing, "Are you both locals, or are either of you new as well? We’re going to spend some time together, and we’re allies, so we might as well get to know each other a little bit, right?". Yamato listened to any potential answers.

The village seemed silent. Not too much trouble on the horizon. Hopefully the missions were going to go well, without much trouble. Yamato fell into a rabbit hole within his own mind, wondering why he had avoided going on missions like this for such a long time. He was vigilant, constantly checking their surroundings. He knew patrols like this tended to attract the attention of gangs who wanted to let out their anger at the officers of the village.

Post WC: 502
Total WC: 1087

Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2022 11:35 am
Shin just nodded his head when Kaiya spoke to him as that was the plan with the group up, to complete some missions together. He almost thought he had shown up to the wrong place and had interrupted some friend gathering because of that, but luckily it would seem that the blonde haired man named Yamato would be taking charge being the highest ranked person of the group which Shin didn’t have any issue with though he hoped they would start soon as he wanted to get more training in before it got to late.
Yamato laid out a solid plan of action for the group and it made sense to the young shinobi so he was on board for the ease of direction. They would start with patrolling out to the rice fields where they would look for any posters to clean up, finish the shopping they needed to do for another mission and then once they had finished the hard work of the fields and gardening they would finish up with the last of the missions at the Academy which was a nice way of doing things. Shin enjoyed good time and energy management, there was nothing worse trekking back and forth all over the place to do some tasks they could have done earlier if they had just been a bit better with their routes.
Yamato asked about everyone’s combat skills and spoke on how they were good at seals and sensory something that Shin hadn’t dabbled in and only kind of knew about seals just due to some of the history of the Uchiha’s. “I dabble in Nin and Genjustu respectively. Though I don’t mind hand to hand combat.” Shin said as he threw out what he was good at, he was pretty confident that he could take down anyone that gave them trouble on these particular missions as it was just normal villagers. Overall Shin was just enjoying himself out in the nice weather and looked forward to working in the fields some more to get some manual labor in.

WC: 345
TWC: 819
Kaiya Viperous
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2022 5:35 pm
“Of course Yamato let's go start patrolling and remove some of these posters on our way to the rice fields. We can do the shopping and then go remove some posters. Sounds like a plan to me sir. It is going to be a long day but ought to be a fun one. We are in your care sir. But I have been working on my weaponry and I also work as a medic. I will help however I can.” She would continue walking around and taking down posters along the way to the stores and throughout the neighborhood that they were stationed to help out with. She was very excited to be working with a team and with people who she could actually trust. She was never used to it; she was always watching over her shoulder. And she would be with them helping as much as she could. All these smaller children she would see running through the streets. She never had that growing up all of them were always training. No friends, no names and nothing but training and killing.

They were all traveling when one of the shinobi asked about where she was from. She never liked that question. She never knew how to answer. “Where am I from? That is a very long and complicated question. I am from here and there you know how it goes. It is a story best not told in front of children and younger people. However I am here now and that is what is important, am I right? It is not proper to discuss the history of mine in public.” she would look uncomfortable at the question but she would then continue on the mission. She would listen to the others answers and their stories intently.

Wc298
twc693
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri May 20, 2022 12:28 pm

Yamato

Yamato noted the answers to his questions, especially the one about the combat capabilities of his colleagues. It sounded like there was little that nobody in the group could accomplish. Yamato smiled, comforted by the knowledge that he was in good company. "That sounds wonderful. Sounds like you are folk I can lean on later, if need arises. It’s my honor to be on this mission with you all.". So Shin was good with Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, while Kaiya was proficient in Medical jutsu and weaponry… Yamato’s head started burning up with plans to use if the three needed to fight various sized groups of enemies. The best possibility was of course there being no combat at all, followed by combat that was easy enough to avoid. Yamato still couldn’t help but plan for the worst-case scenario.

Kaiya’s answer to Yamato’s simple question seemed oddly familiar. It sounded like the same kind of dodging Yamato had to do when his own past was brought up, especially his place of origin. Understanding and respecting that feeling, he chose not to push Kaiya further. "Another time it is, then, if you feel like it. I agree, what’s important is, in fact, that you’re here and here to help. Let’s be on our way then.". Yamato walked with the group. They had already started taking off posters not a few steps into their mission. The village seemed to be full of these.

Walking around, Yamato spotted one of the bigger grocery shops around town. "I’ll just be a minute." he proclaimed to the group, and rushed in. Just a few minutes later, he walked out of the store with about ten cloth bags full of groceries. Barely managing to carry all of it, he addressed the group "Okay..." his voice strained, "Let’s be on our way...". He continued to lead the group towards the rice fields where their next mission was to take place.

It only took a few more minutes of walking. They were by the outer rims of the residential zone, and the start of the first few farms closest to the center of the village. Once they reached the farmhouse, Yamato finally dropped the bags in front of the door and took a huge breath. He had tried not to display his shortness of breath, but any longer and he assumed he would die from a lack of oxygen. It was hard to carry this many items after not working out for months, perhaps years.

Once he was done breathing in and out heavily, he spoke to the group again. "Okay..." he barely managed to let out, "I’m taking a backseat on this one.". The old woman already tending the farm waved at the group, then pointed to a few scythes sitting idly by the entrance of the garden full of wonderful, colorful flowers. Their work for the next hour or so seemed clearcut, even if it seemed daunting. "I’ll start with the garden..." he finally said, heading towards the blue flowers that he had never seen before in his life. "Let me know once we’re all finished and then we can finally go back to the academy.".

Post WC: 528
Total WC: 1615

Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2022 12:46 pm
It seemed that everyone had their different capabilities with Kaiya using weapons and medical jutsus like his older sister Echo. Yamato used Seals and Sensory so they had someone who could keep them from being ambushed while they finished up their patrolling, Kaiya with Medical and It was always nice to have someone who could patch you up in case of any fighting Shin thought to himself as it meant he could be a bit more reckless against enemies on that front, then with Shin bringing up the firepower with Ninjutsu and Genjutsu really did round out the group perfectly. Though Shin’s own repitore of known jutsus in those disciplines were lacking as he was just starting out but at least with his Sharigan he would be able to help with the more hand to hand fighting if needed.

Yamato kept the small talk going simply asking easy questions as they approached the Grocery store Yamato entered the building himself and came back out with both arms laced with bags of groceries and he refused to hand any over to Shin when asked which Shin simply just shrugged and followed along watching Yamato closely to gauge how strong this person really was or if they just liked to take everything on themselves.

By the time they arrived at the Farmer’s home to help with Gardening and the farm work Yamato seemed pretty out of breath but Shin was glad he was able to hold out till they arrived. “You could have just gave some of the bags to me we are suppose to be a team.” Shin mentioned as he gladly went to work in the fields as he always enjoyed doing physical labor and regularly helped out the local farmers with their daily work. To the normal people of the village Shin was known somewhat just cause of how active he was in when it came to the physical work needing to be done and his love of doing anything that seemed like training.

“You can go help Yamato with the gardening if you want. It won’t take long for me to get this done here.” Shin mentioned to Kaiya on the off chance she didn’t want to do the farm work as he went to work clearing out another row of the field, regardless if she did join him he would simply keep her in mind as he did the rest of the workers and looked over the field. He wagered he would be able to finish this part of the job within thirty minutes at most. He had hoped that it would be a bit more demanding but Shin took what he could get and let his mind empty to focus purely on the work in front of him with a slight smile on his face as he swung his scythe with a practices ease.

WC: 478
TWC: 1297
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum