Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeSun May 26, 2024 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeSun May 26, 2024 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder Iburi
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
66 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

The Red Flames incentive to burn Empty The Red Flames incentive to burn

Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:32 pm
Hinoishi walked outside of his bedroom and it was desolate, quiet, it was never quiet, his father was usually just outside his room waiting for him so that they could train before breakfast. Hinoishi was slightly alarmed but did not mind the quiet; it was rare. Especially the quiet in his head, there was always buzzing, but it stopped for this moment, he realized that this was weird and decided to find his siblings so they could train with him. He walked outside and suddenly, the world pulsed, a huge pulse in his head washed over him as he fell to the ground on the front steps. Nobody was outside , nobody to wonder what had just happened. He was alone, he felt alone usually but he did not like this, at least being looked away from was some form of attention, but this was true loneliness. Hinoishi was in pain and he needed to get back inside; he didn't know what was wrong with him. He was afraid he hadn't been able to keep up his promise to his siblings. He couldn’t just die, not here. When Hino finally crawled his way through the door still in his pajamas, he saw nothing but darkness. It was too late. He had already grabbed the inside of the darkness without looking expecting to grab the floor tile of his house, not some cold hard, gooey, and sticky substance that did not stick onto his clothes Hinoishi suddenly fell through, he blacked out and he was all suited up in his shinobi attire witch wasn’t much but it was still concerning. This whole morning has been concerning for him. He no longer felt pain.He was in total darkness but the path in front of him was clear there were no issues moving forward he felt only darkness. He wanted to see, he was unable to do so. He wanted to fight. He was unable to do so. He wanted Tenshi, his dog, but he was unable to call him. He was vulnerable,...The worst way to be as an uchiha in an unknown place is lost, without the ability of sight, especially with the sharingan, but he hadn’t had the sharingan manifest itself yet. Not Yet, He could feel its power coming over him but suppressed it, because he knew it’s what his father wanted. He wouldn’t give his father the satisfaction. Hinoishi decided that he needed to get out of this world. He couldn’t get up, he took one step forward and began to fall. He fell and hit the ground hard and ended up in his old home, it was new when he was a child, it didn’t look the same, this was a different world, hinoishi could feel the fire,earth, and knew that in this moment he wanted to learn wind and blaze release which he had already learned one of those. Anyway, like he was thinking. As soon as he took one step he was in the woods leading to the rocky training grounds.Hinoishi came back to the training grounds to learn wind release to then learn blaze release. Hinoishi had a plan. Hinoishi wanted to combine fire release with wind release. Hinoishi knows that lava release is earth and fire combined, but if Hinoishi could combine fire release
With wind release, what would the amplified fire style be?

Hinoishi stopped in his thoughts. He looked at himself. He realized. He was in a different world. These were someone else's memories. Maybe his own memories. But he had not learned fire or earth style yet. Nor was that his plan. He was appalled at the chain of events that had come since he woke up this morning but decided to take advantage. He wanted to learn from these experiences. So he let the memories play out…

Hinoishi wanted to find out, he had heard of people doing this and learning blaze release and though that this was the way to create his red flame ninjutsu style. Maybe Blaze release was what he would need to do just that.

Hinoishi decided to go to the top of the mountain. he thought that when he learned fire release he had to feel the eternal will flame inside of himself, this was when he had founded his unique red flame.

When he learned earth release , he had to bring out the tuff sturdiness of his body and his resolve this brought out a power surge that he had to control, it was difficult but with his red flame blade Hinoishi was able to mentally overcome the power that wanted to consume him along with the darkness in his heart.

Hinoishi now thought about how he would bring out the wind release chakra nature . maybe it was through the speed in his blade or the swiftness he had when using iiado. Hino didn't know but he knew that he needed to feel the wind to know this answer.

At the top of the mountain Hinoishi sat and meditated Hinoishi wasn't learning a new jutsu so he was prepared to be meditating for far longer. It would be a long three days, but if thats what it took,... Hinoishi would endure and show his resolve.

Hinoishi awoke in the "dream world he would normally awake through his new version of jutsu and chakra nature training. Hinoishi didn't know why he did this, he would thinks it's because he had a talent and he would worry about destroying the outside world.
---------------------------------
Maybe he used his internal world so he wouldn't hurt anyone like that one time he almost burned the forest of death and himself down to the ground, but that wasn't the real reason. The real reason was that Hinoishi had a burden, a heavy one at that.

Hinoishi had a not so great child hood, he resented his father for what he did to his mother and to himself when he was young. Hinoishi used lava style whenever he wanted too , he would always think of his father but he let it wash over him, but he always held onto that feeling.

That resentment.Those demons. When Hinoishi awoke in his dream world he was not in darkness nor lightness Hinoishi was some where in between. When he blinked he realized he was outside of his home, but it looked different, it looked,...new.

Hinoishi 's parents had bought a new home to raise him in because his father (Ranyo)  wanted a big back yard to train Hinoishi in and a big dojo in the home to train Hino in hand to hand combat.

Hinoishi noticed the noise of leaves and turned to face the noise, it was a wolf, but not just any wolf , it was Akai Tenshi, Hinoishi's "pet" wolf, Hinoishi had met Tenshi when he was in the woods one day and some bandits saw Hinoishi's Yogan crest and thought Hinoishi would be good to kidnap for ransom.

When the two bandits started beating Hinoishi. He cried out in pain, Tenshi had heard Hinoishi wrench out and pain and went to see what the ruckus was. Tenshi jumped infront of the bandits and Hinoishi and split the two up, tenshi had scratched up one bandit and bit the other bandit.

The bandits were very injured because Tenshi was strong. Hinoishi was crying with tears streaming down his face. Tenshi walked over to Hinoishi and spoke in a calming and commanding voice."Now Now child, wipe your tears from your face, for there is no reason to cry anymore" .

Hinoishi listened and did, as the wolf said.Tenshi was a bright grey that was obviously dirtied white. Tenshi had a red stripe going from his entire face to the tip of his tail. tenshi had some red accents throughout his fur but mainly on his chest ears and cheeks .

Teshi spoke again, "What is your name child". Hinoishi with a shaken voice like Inari from the zabuza arc. "My name is H..h..h Hinoishi Y..Yogan". Tenshi smiled. "Why hello there, Hinoishi, I am Akai Tenshi but you can call me Tenshi."

Tenshi's voice was smooth and had the tonality of water being poured with great consistency. "Hinoishi,...Hinoishi ,...hmmm, I hink I'll shorten that up, Hinoishi, is it okay if I call you Hino". Hinoishi smiled and said "Yes, thats okay".
--------------------------------
Tenshi saw Hinoishi's scared face and knew that he was the one that was going to do something. “Hino,...why are you scared, there are no more bandits and you can now go back to your parents”.

Hinoishi shuddered when Tenshi said parents and Tenshi noticed.”Hino, do you not like your parents,...is it your mother or your father,..whats wrong”. Tenshi was confused because even in the ninja world the safest place for a child and a child's favorite place was usually with their parents but this was not the case with Hino .

Hinoishi nodded to say no because he liked his mother. But when Tenshi said Father Hinoishi shuddered once more.

Tenshi realized the problem.” Dear Hino,... When put in a bad situation you have 3 options of things you can do.First,... You can Endure whatever is bothering you and you can take it and do nothing about it. “

“Second,...You can run away from the problem and come back later when you are better suited for the issue. Or number three,... You can go head on and fight the issue and never give up until it’s solved or fixed.,...”

“These are the three main honorable courses of action for a bad situation”. Tenshi looked around and spoke again. “ Hino,.. By the looks of it you chose number two, but after this, it seems you need to be sped along the process.

Hinoishi, why don't you ride on my back and i’ll take you back home”. The young Hinoishi said sternly, “No,please no tenshi,if I go back you’ll be gone!”. Tenshi looked at young Hino and said “Hino,..I will always be with you whenever you seek me out.”

“You will never have to go far to find me, and if you listen to what I have to say from now on,...I promise,..you will be okay.” Tenshi smiled and Hinoishi got on Tenshi’s back.

Tenshi ran off towards Hino’s house with Hino on his back. Tenshi was fast and moved swiftly. There were tree trunks and other obstacles that tenshi dodged with ease. Even with Hinoishi on his back.
-------------
Hinoishi was happy with a bright smile. He was happy because he had made a new friend. [Present day inside of hino’s current dream]. Hinoishi saw his younger self on a botched transformation jutsu.
----------------------
And it was at that moment that Hinoishi realized that Tenshi was never real. Tenshi was something that his brain had made  for him to cope. As little Hino walked through the doors Present Hinoishi fell to his knees in tears.

Hinoishi punched the ground and looked up a little. Hinoishi saw a shadow, He looked up and saw Tenshi,.. Not some botched up transformation but what Hinoishi had seen Tenshi as before. Hinoishi gave Tenshi a hug and sad whie tears streamed down his face at an alarming rate. “Thank you”Hinoishi said.

Tenshi smiled and said to Hinoishi “Hino,..you still have much to learn but know that i will always be with you,..Now,... you have acquired what you came for,..it is time for you to go,.. Good bye for now little Hino,..I can't wait to see what you will do next”.

Hinoishi awoke and he was inside of a fierce air current. And was flying ¾ a foot off of the ground. Hinoishi came down nicely and smiled. “I’ll see you later,...Tenshi”.

Hinoishi was here to learn wind release but he felt another nature beginning to dwell inside of himself.Hinoishi was ready, he felt Scorch release coming out and he wanted it. Hinoishi got up and quickly fueled his body with fire chakra nature since it was like walking for him.

Hinoishi had awakened wind chakra nature but did not know any wind release jutsus, but all he had to do was imbue himself with this nature and mix the two to awaken this chakra nature inside of him.

Hinoishi had failed on his first attempt; he thought he should go back to the top of the mountain and think about what makes a flame but not just a flame,...a strong one.

Hinoishi had to make a 75% to 25% wind to fire mixture. Hinoishi fueled himself with fir nature and he bagan to get hot. He didn’t feel hot, but anyone that touched him would feel his heat. “Now!”. It was time,...Hinoishi had to add in wind release but this would be difficult.

Hinoishi tried and grunted. It was difficult but he held strong but if Hinoishi shuddered and got distracted for even a moment he would lose his heat. This happened multiple times but Hinoishi  always got back to his high heat.

Alas when Hinoishi was at his peak he knew it was at this moment that he would awaken scorch release or it would never happen.

Hinoishi yelled out with a roar “RRRAAGAGAHAGHAGAGHAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAGAGAAHAGAAHGHGHGGH!”. And with that last punch Hinoishi went from hot to scorching hot and around him formed a red cloak that melted the rock beneath him. He had done it. He had awakened Scorch release. He was no longer a one trick pony. When Hinoishi did this he woke up,...for real this time, he was in his normal world when he awoke he had the one tomoe sharingan he could see things differently now, the emotion he had just felt was immense  he began to think what it would be like in this different universe . He went outside his bedroom and deactivated his sharingan so his father wouldn’t know he had awakened it. His father had noticed something was different though. “What happened , theres been a slight stunt in your chakra(his father activated his sharingan to see this, he had found out),...When,...When did you find out you had it!” His father was livid that he had not known of this knews and that he was about to be lied to by the one person he trained for this ability. Hinoishi had something ready to say, “I have awakened the sharingan in my sleep, it was weird but I killed 2 men in my sleep in a different universe, in my head. If I meditate I think I will awaken 2 tomoe by the end of the day”. Hinoishi walked into the middle of the training room and sat down in a meditative stance. He found himself imagining this world again, he was inside it he could choose a memory that he had thought of he had chosen one. Hinoishi did not know any of the jutsu in the memories but even so acted them out in this different persona. Hinoishi arrived at the site of his training, having brought a training dummy to test the jutsu he would be using against. He placed it in the ground and made sure it was sturdy enough to stand up on it’s own before walking backwards and preparing himself{1}
The Technique he would be learning today was the rock armor technique, which would turn him invisible and give him increased power, but to activate it he would need a very large amount of stone to coat himself in. He had come prepared with some pretty great digging tools{2}
He brought out the drill he had brought along with him and freed up some rock to coat around himself. He then put the rocks on himself and stuck them to him with chakra, until he was fully covered in the stone{3}
He made his way to the dummy and punched it square in the stomach,which blew the entirety of the dummy’s stomach away. Reveling in his new power like the hulk, he’d grab some more rocks using his bare hands and put them on him{4}
Hino was now even stronger, and as he brought up his mighty hand he felt like he could crush anything that came his way, he might even teach Daremo a lesson. But for now at least, he would just focus on mastering the jutsu{5}
He walked up the dummy and brought his fist down on it’s wooden head, destroying it in its entirety. The power he now wielded with such strength was immense, so immense that he knew he could defeat whoever came his way{6}
But that was enough for today. With a mighty roar he released the jutsu, causing the rocks to fall down at his feet. He would come back the next day to truly achieve mastery of it, but at the moment that was all his body could take{7}
Hinoishi returned to the site of his training the previous day, this time with three dummies so that he could destroy more than he was capable of doing the day before. He set all three dummies down in the ground, making sure that each one of them was secured well into the ground{8}
He destroyed some rocks using Iiadō and made enough to form a rudimentary piece of rock armor. That was when the fun began. He was still fast enough to get around quickly, and he was most likely still strong enough to destroy quite a few things. It was time to test that theory out{9}
He brought out his arm and ran towards the dummy in the middle, trying to behead it with his newly acquired massive power. As he ran past it, he was successful, as in the center of his arm now rested the wooden head of one of his training dummies{10}
He crushed it in his hand, before returning to the other two. He knew he was invisible because of the jutsu, which was something he would totally use the hell out of. He pounded the ground and picked up more rocks, adding them to himself{11}
Hino was just about ready to end this training session, but before he did that he wanted to destroy the dummies thoroughly and utterly. He grabbed the middle one right out of the ground and cracked its back, snapping it in half like bane to batman{12}
He picked up one of the others and cracked its right arm in half, following with its left and then both of its legs. He held the armless, legless thing in his hands before he pulled it in half down the middle and threw the two other pieces away{13}
To finish his training, he pulled the last dummy out of the ground and slammed it on the ground multiple times like Hulk did to Loki. That felt like a great place to end the training session, so on that note with the dummies destroyed, he’d walk away from the training grounds, confident in his new abilities{14}
Hinoishi was excited to go along this. It was as if he had a timeline in front of him, he felt he was getting experience through these stories in this alternate world

In this alternate world Hinoishi took some time to look around realizing he was in a different version of his world, he seemed to be in Iwagakure and part of the Yogan clan, notorious for their lava style kekegenkai.

Hinoishi walked into the training grounds and looked around, he was surprised at how much space there was for him to practice his new jutsu he had been learning. From his recent trip to konoha to fight his older cousin (Karo Yogan) he realized that his ideas were to reckless and in order to progress he must stat with what he has and then expand. he put his bag down and took a few steps forward. he took a deep breath and sat down and thought about what he was a bout to do. He remembers looking at the jutsu of the Sarutobi clan and there many great advances in fire style techniques. {1}
He thought that he must use a jutsu that doesn't cost a lot of chakra but has the most damage output.He says to himself "Blazing meteors". He heard of konohamaru's new fire style jutsu and thinks if he can nail this technique down he might be able to adapt it, suddenly, he slaps his face. "Snap out of it hino!" he knows that going over board is not the right move now, he must understand everything before he can make anything.{2} He stands up and exhales deeply, "Welp, no time like the present" he says while streching his arms. Hinoishi goes to his bag and brings it over to a couple of fence posts and grabs soda cans out of his bag. He props up the soda cans and realizes he doesn't have enough to make seven targets and one stationary target meteors. {3} on the spot Hinoishi takes out the kunai he hes and two shuriken. he props the shuriken pinching the kunai enough so it doesn't fall over but will fall over if i gets hit and grabs a hammer and a kunai and hammers the kunai into the wood and takes off the coth grip so that he can try to make the metal go red hot becasue he will try to shoot meteors for a long period of time. {4}
Hinoishi takes out his swords and crosses a line in front of himself approximately 14 feet away from the targets. He sticks the swords into the ground at the edges of the line he just made and takes a deep breath .Suddenly before he can prepare his mind for it he pushes his chakra around his body and weaves hand signs. "Fire style: Blazing Meteors Jutsu!{5}
Hinoishi puts his hand up to his mouth as if to cup it so he can talk to someone far away. And one foot away from his face a flaming rock that is a little bigger than his face materializes and shoots out and misses the can. when it hits the ground the rock explodes into chunks. Hinoishi focuses and remembers this jutsu's ability to auto aim at the intended target. Hinoishi focuses and rapid fire meteors come out and destroy the first can. Hinoishi smiles while bowing chakra through his mouth and knocks over the net second, third, and fourth cans and feels a rush of surprise that this jutsu doesn't feel super chakra intensive.{6} Hinoishi stutters in breath and so does his chakra flow, a meteor doesn't come out but then Hino quickly refocuses and starts back up again.He hits the other two cans with ease and even shoots meteors in between. Suddenly Hino feels a blockage and his breath stops and he collapses to the fetal position. He knows exactly what caused this, he used to much chakra through his mouth and didn't regulate it, he blue out too much chakra and payed for it.{7}
Hinoishi won't give up that easily though. He pets back up in an iron man landing position with his head down while breathing quickly to circulate oxygen through his body. Hinoishi thinks to himself "this...(breathes in and out).. will not be the end!" He clenches his fist and raises to a lung with his knee on the ground and quickly prefers the hand signs, he puts his hand to his mouth as if cupping it to make himself louder and instantly feels pain and exhaustion come over him.{8} He collapses his chest and puts his right forearm on his right thigh with is in front and has his left hands opened holding himself up for balance. heat depicted by steam is coming from his mouth as he exhales. Hino knows that when he gets up, the next jutsu he uses will be his last for the day. HE gets up and a trail of smoke following the erratic movement his head made in order to stand.{9} He weaves hand signs while still coming up and when he collects him self and stays up he says " Fire Style: Blazing Meteor Jutsu!!!!!!!". Hinoishi puts his right hand to his mouth and blows. Flaming infernos of meteors come through as he blows at a rapid pace. Hinoishi feeling the pain pushes through knowing that he will have to push harder. with the first two hit the pinned up kunai and the third knock it clean off of the fence.the last kunai is imbedded into the woods it wont move unless the wood is broken, and the wood is sturdy.{10}
Hinoishi sees the sparks and the small dents in the hardened metal on the kunai and knows that he'll have to push harder. Hino blows harder and focuses more chakra into his head and hand. The meteors get hotter and bigger and are doing more damage to the kunai. Hinoishi feels the draw back from the immense chakra usage and feels like he's about to faint.{11} Hinoishi 's eyes start to close and he starts to feel drowsy as he nods his head to the said in tiredness he thinks " is this it...... is this how far I can push myself.. was Karo....right?..............NO!!!!". Hinoishi snaps his neck to attention and focuses on the kunai . It is visible getting hotter and brighter. he knows how to push his body and is okay with doing it here. Hinoishi makes the last two meteors bigger than every other meteor he's made so far. As hinoishi collapses he thinks, " Karo........your next..... .... .... .. .. . . . . .". Hinoishi blacks out{12} Hinoishi wakes up and looks at the kunai and sees the handle is gone .He has a raging headache but manages to get up, barely. He stumbles over to the fence grabbing his sword on the way to try to use it as a cane but this tactic fails because the sword is so sharp. when he gets to the fence he staggers and stumbles and holds onto the fence just to stay up. When he looks to his right to see the embedded kunai he realizes what happened.{13} Hinoishi made so many meteors with so much heat that they bore through the hardened metal and broke right through it. Hinoishi looks at the floor and see's the mangles remnants of the kunai handle and feels a wash of victory come over him. Hino falls back with a sense of accomplishment and puts his hand up to the sun as it beats on him. He thinks to himself, "Hinoishi Yogan master of the fire style. That,.. will be my name"{14}
Hinoishi came back the next day ready for another memory to live out, he was ready to learn about this alternate world Hinoishi

Hinoishi feels the flames suck his blade throughout the target and he cuts right throughout the mat with no resistance even though he held back because he felt it would rip his arms off. Hinoishi puts the blade on the ground, his arms feeling heavy. He says "that is the most powerful jutsu I've ever felt in my presence". Hinoishi thinks "if i ever do that again without mastery it might break my sword or even worse. destroy my hands!". {1}
Hinoiishi remembers one great Kumogakure shinobi who used this technique. His name was atsumi. He was able to create a circle around himself with his sword. Hinoishi thinks about Atsui . A cloud ninja who used this jutsu and made the flames go all around him. it sounded amazing.Hinoichi stood in front of the remaining mats and decided that he would cut bith of them down with this new jutsu by putting everything he has into it{2}

Hinoishi put his swords in his sheaths and held the tiger hand sign and focused all of his chakra into his hands. He focused and focused until he felt a lack of chakra in his feet. Hinoishi picked up the blades and the shimmer of the sun made the deformities of his blades show.the two swords he had fought with had taken a beating.He would have to get new swords in about three months if he keeps this up.{3}

Hinoishi maintains the chakra he has in his palms and grabs his blades. he feels his body jolt because of the blades exiting with chakra when he holds them.H feels this jolt because it is like a circuit short circuiting because of no ground(he put the electricity back into the battery put the battery was only ready for output not input).Hinoishi takes out his swords and see's the chakra around the blades. Instead of starting the flames at his hands and moving them up .start the chakra throughout the blade then turn it t fire.{4}

Hinoishi does exactly that. The blades light up inblue with his chakra and as hinoishi gets down ina sprinting knee position the blades ignite. Hinoishi yels"AAAAGHAGAHGAHAGGAHAGAHAGAGAAHGAHAGHGHGAGHAG!!!!!!!!" the blades' bright orange flames turn red. a deep red like Itachi's susanoo color.He brings the blades up red to cut all around him attempting to do what Atsui did.

Hinoishi charges up like with two swords and feels yet another vortex from the flames burning up the oxygen around him. Hinoishi says "DAREMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and releases the flames. the vortex pulls the blades in as they go swiftly around himself. Hinoishi's blades go around him like a low leg sweep but with flaming swords.{

Daremo seemed to be this worlds Hinoishis’ rival

the flames fly around Hinoishi like a tornado that get bigger in diameter. Hinoishi is spinning uncontrolably and stabs the ground to stop. their is a full circle because thats how long it took his blades to stop him. Hinoishi is out of breath and is almost out of chakra."No... NO.Not Yet" Hinoishi while on the ground puts his sword barring arm in the air. chakra forms around his hands and blade. flames ignite. poor orange flames ignite. HE says "this is not the end!!!".

Hinoishi jumps up and does one final slash. the flame moves through the air. every single previous slash has dwindled even his red flame slash but this time. The flame rages on and gets bigger as it moves. There are no more mat left but the flame hurdles toward the fence. Hinoishi watches as the flame goes through the wood like butter and collapsed with exhaustion

Hinoishi finally opened his eyes and had not yet awakened his 2 tomoe sharingan, but he was close, but how close was the question. Hinoishi got up and his father said, “Hinoishi, lets test out this new eye of yours, lets see if you can stand a chance in a fight against me?” Hinoishi got up and said, “Yes Father”. Hinoishi got up and activated his one tomoe sharingan. Hinoishi could see differently now, he could see his fathers chakra, a crude and menacing beast in front of him, he was slightly more intimidated Hinoishi didn’t want to hurt his father too bad Hinoishi had only one mastered jutsu but he wished he had more, he had began to progress quickly . Hinoishi took out training blades that he had used against his father , he would use them now because he was not yet accustomed to using his sharingan correctly. Hinoishi threw 2 training shuriken at his father and charged right behind them as a combo attack. Hinoishi weaved hand signs as he charged at his father, rather quickly than usual, he felt faster, he could tell what his fathers movement were gonna be wich he had never done before. His father parried the two shuriken easily but had trouble against Hinoishi, Hinoishi got a solid hit off , which was more than he could say about any other battle he has had with his father, he could feel that he would surpass his father when he has 3 tomoe sharingan, Hinoishi only wanted to train harder after realizing this fact, but he needed to think about the task at hand. Hinoishi got a hit off on his father with his training blade and jumped off of his father with a back flip, He had a smirk on his face and his father had a look of disappointment, not at hinoishi but in himself for letting hinoishi get a hit on him like that, he would not be fooled like that again. Hinoishi did an X slash from far away and with this new chakra sight he had he could tell that there was a wind arc coming for his father, but the issue was, so could his father, his father recognized the jutsu and dodged it easily , little did he know that Hino had already slashed four more times in either direction his father could have dodged in. His father prepared to take a hit and stand his ground when the jutsu dissipated , his father was shocked and confused for a moment, but a moment was all Hinoishi needed. Hinoishi darted at his father with a flying side kick like a ninja .  His father blocked with his hands in an X but even so, he skid across the dojo floor. Hinoishi was excited that he had the upper hand, he began shooting off a flurry of vacuum swords at his father. His father was tired of the same attack so jumped through the barrage like jumping through a ring of fire, and went straight at hinoishi. Hinoishi knew that his father would try to be strong on his landing, so he would not attack there, he waited till his father took one lunge forward at him. Hinoishi slashed at his father's outstretched arm and once at his stomach. His father felt the pain swelling inside of him and fell forwards. His father did a handstand kick and Hinoishi let his guard down and got hit by it. This hit was different, it was backed with true intention and anger, his father had never let an emotion like this in a sparring match, This proved to Hinoishi that his father felt a little scared by His new abilities. Hinoishi then threw 3 training shuriken as Hinoishi rushed behind the shuriken as another combo attack.. The shuriken arced away from his father and left hinoishi open. Hinoishi’s father suddenly flew back and left himself open to attack, as his father felt a surge of pain, he was confused, angry, and determined to beat the son he had trained. Hinoishi continued with a barrage of attacks . His father was amazed by the absolute speed his son had shown. His father was so fed up that in the midst of all the attacks Hino’s father pushed him in the chest with crazy force, most likely an air palm. Hinoishi knew that his father only used jutsu and sharingan against formidable opponents. Hinoishi was at that point now, he felt the pain of the push but didn’t let that deter him from his goal. Hinoishi did the same combo attack he had done before with the shuriken but this time his father was ready for any possibility, he realized the shuriken were normal and dodged them easily hinoishi had rushed right behind the shuriken, His father saw this and did a double air palm but with actual force, in an attempt to knockout Hinoishi and end the spar, but in reality all he did was seriously dent a piece of wood and the real hinoishi was on his fathers other side who had already sent a barrage of vacuums at his father, . His father weaved hand signs at breakneck speeds and slapped his hands together. Wind inside the dojo kicked up and a wind wall erupted in front of hinoishi’s vacuum blade attacks. Hinoishi could not see all the way through the wall. Hinoishi’s father came bursting through the wall with a cloak around him. His father was quicker and came to Hinoishi with no remorse. Hinoishi could see what his father was doing but could not react in time. Hinoishi pointed his arms in an x like rock Lee and pointed his blades down his forearms. When his father attacked, the training blades broke and Hinoishi got shot back into the dojo wall. If not supported the normal walls would have broken down. Hinoishi got hurt and fell to the ground. His father walked up to him and said, “ you are still weak, don’t get your hopes up, you can’t even fight me without real weapons. Hinoishi looks up at his father, to his father’s surprise he still had the sharingan active. Hinoishi grabbed shuriken in both his hands and went for an uppercut on his father. His father expectedly dodged the attack and Hinoishi put his feet on The ceiling. Hinoishi jumpedDown into his father which his father dodged, Hinoishi then did a back handspring kick to his father for a kick. His father seemed to dodge all of Hino’s attacks. Hino finally got on normal footing and decided to throw a right hook punch, his father disappointed y the fowl attempt is surprised and confused when he gets hit by nothing, “ahhhhhh, so that’s it,… you’re using the shuriken as blades for your jutsu, let’s see how you handle me now that I know your trick!”. Hinoishi went with a barrage of attacks with the shuriken fists and some made contact and others didn’t . Hino  began going faster but taking steps away from. His father, Hinoishi, had a steady barrage of vacuum blades heading for his father. Hinoishi then weaved a hand sign and went back to his barrage. Hinoishi threw the physical shuriken and sprinted at his father behind them as cover, Hinoishi went to punch his father but instead but punched before he could do anything. Hino suddenly poofed into a block of wood and the real hino was coming down into his father with five shuriken and many shuriken vacuum blades. Hinoishis father weaved hand signs and suddenly the vacuum blades were dissipated. Hinoishi's body went limp and fell to the floor. And hinoishis dad stood up. “I had to resort to my sharingan genjutsu to win against him. I have much to learn before I can let my own son defeat me so easily after just obtaining the sharingan ''. Hinoishi woke up on the dojo floor with the smell of blood on it. It wasn’t his blood, it was his fathers blood. Hinoishi saw that the pieces of wood he had used as substitutes were no longer there, but there were burn marks on them. The dojo floor, it was weird. Hinoishi got an ache throughout his entire body, he had overused his sharingan, he went to his bed to sleep it off, and sleep it off he did.

The next day Hinoishi opened his eyes and had a pounding headache. He knew that he had trained a lot yesterday so he would just meditate today. This would be an intense day of training but he would probably need time in order to awaken the completed sharingan. He was sure that he would defeat his father when he got his completed sharingan, his father didn’t stand a chance. Hinoishi sat down and entered his realm of possibilities. He went through the alternate timeline and found different perspectives from different people, he wanted to live out these new experiences this would allow him to awaken the sharingan.

Hinoishi finds an experience that he believes he could greatly benefit off of, so he goes in.

This world's Hinoishi was going to learn something new. It had been a long time coming.

The time had finally come. It was finally time for Hino to learn the Kekkei Genkai of his clan, the Yogans. It was time for him to learn Lava Release. Lava is molten rock, so it is a combination of Fire and Earth{1}

Hino didn’t really know how to go about doing this, the only other nature he had learned was earth, but he knew that this was going to be much different than when he had done that. But he had to start somewhere, right?{2}

So to start, Hino would pound the ground, bringing up a singular rock and moving it a little to the side so that he could practice first making lava before he tried to harness it. So to create lava, he’d gather some fire in his stomach{3}

Then after it was concentrated and hot enough, he would spit it all out onto the rock to create… Still not lava. Underwhelming, to say the least. What he created was at best pretty melty rock. He needed to try again{4}

He would keep the melty rock from before, since he didn’t wanna start over with a new one. He would once again gather the fire in his stomach, this time keeping it and heating it inside until he started to get a stomach burn, if that was a thing?{5}

Hinoishi then spit all of the fire he could manage from his stomach, for as long as he could manage, which really hurt his throat. But when he looked down at the rock, it had definitely become lava{6}

Bam! He had done it. Well, he had made lava. There was still much more that he needed to do, and the lava was starting to spread, and he couldn’t extinguish it. Where was Daremo and his water style when Hino needed him?{7}

This time, Hino would break off a much bigger rock, a boulder even, and lift it as far as he could away from the lava he had already made, which wasn’t very far. He couldn’t really manage much with such a big chunk of rock{8}

He would do what he had done with the smaller rock, gathering the hottest, most concentrated fire he could in his stomach. He would do so until his stomach felt like it was on fire itself. He’d spit it all out, all the white hot fire directly onto the rock{9}

After it was all out, Hino wished he had brought water. His insides felt like they were burning, but when he looked at the boulder, it was all worth it, because the boulder had become lava. There was a lot of it, so Hino had to jump back. He felt that was a good place to end for now, he would come back tomorrow{10}

Hino returned to the site of his training to learn lava release. He was a little late, having put off the training for several days, but he wouldn’t let that get the better of him. This time he had brought water, but he wasn’t sure he would need it because today he would be doing pretty much the opposite of what he had done last time{11}

This time he would begin by creating a floating ball of fire he’d position about 3m away from him. Then, he would gather earth chakra in his stomach with the intention of spitting it out onto the fire. This training exercise was mostly to test the base heat of his fire{12}

After gathering the earth in his stomach for a sufficient amount of time, Hino would spit it out onto the fire, which didn’t turn into lava like it had when he did it the opposite way. This time, it really just extinguished the fire before coming down to the ground. That meant it was time for his base fire to be hotter{13}

So before he created the orb he would spit earth on, he gathered the fire chakra that would be used to make it in his hand, until it felt really hot. He’d then throw it out as it got to a standstill about the same distance away from him as the last ball of fire was{14}

Luckily, he believed that the earth he had spit out previously was not the problem, but as a precaution, Hino would start small with just as much earth as the surface area of the fireball. After kneading that a bit to concentrate it, he’d spit it onto the fire{15}

This created melty rock, which after a little bit of fire blowing turned into lava. Or Magma because it was on the surface? Whatever. He would wait for that to burn out, which didn’t happen, it just burned deep enough into the ground that Hino didn’t care to look out for it any more{16}

Hino didn’t have the patience to start the next part of his training today, so for the rest of this session he would do some target practice and hope it turned into lava. He brought up four rock pillars and concentrated fire chakra into both of his hands, the flames forming an intense, burning aura around both{17}

He then jumped back and threw both fireballs at the center of two of the rock pillars. He was off balance though, so one barely missed and took a little off of the edge of its intended target, while the other hit around the base of it’s target{18}

Hino would do the same thing once more, gathering fire chakra in both of his hands. This time, he wouldn’t be on balance, as, in quick succession, he would throw four fireballs, each at the center of a different rock pillar. They all hit their marks perfectly, as the center of each of them began to turn into lava{19}

That meant the base heat of his flames had gone up, which was great, it would increase the potency of his fire attacks as well as make it easier for him to complete his training to learn lava release when he came back the next day with his final training method{20}

Hino returned for what would be his final day of training to master the kekkei genkai of his clan, lava release. He was pretty confident after what he had managed to do the previous day, so coming into this one he felt he would breeze through and finally have access to the release{21}

For today’s training, Hino was going to do something different. He was going to create the lava inside of him and then spit it out, which he figured he would need to do for some of the lava jutsu he would learn. It would also be helpful because it would help him to be able to generate lava from other places{22}

So to create the lava inside of him, Hino would first knead earth chakra in his stomach. That was simple enough. But then, at the same time, he also needed to add in fire chakra and knead that together with the earth chakra to create lava{23}

So Hino added in the fire chakra and kneaded it the most he could before he had to spit it out. It was a premature spit, so all he had gotten from that was the melty rock, but not really lava, that he had gotten oh so used to doing this training. That was kind of sad{24}

He was doing the wrong ratio, or so he thought, so this time he had less earth chakra and less kneading of that chakra, introducing and kneading the fire chakra much earlier until it felt right. He spit that up and bam. He had created lava{25}

Now he just needed to practice with it. He spit out a couple of rock clones who ran around in every which way, as Hino had instructed them to do. He then kneaded his new lava chakra in his stomach, watching one of the clones in particular and pinpointing on them before spitting out lava enough ahead of it that the lava would hit{26}

Success! The lava destroyed the earth clone, so Hino moved to the offensive. He rushed one of the clones with a hardened lava fist, punching it right in the gut as it crumbled to dust after being punched right through the gut. Hino felt really good about lava release, but he figured he should destroy all the clones before he ended the training session{27}

He would solidify more lava on his other hand before rushing at the remaining three. They were roughly the same speed as he was, but they were just flailing around running, so it would be easy enough for Hino to intercept them one by one. One punch to the head, gone{28}

He then turned to the remaining two. He fully sprinted at them from behind, catching up to the two of them pretty quickly. After slamming them both into each other, they were both gone. The little post training exercise had proven fruitful{29}

As Hino walked away from the training grounds, he was content. He had for sure learned the kekkei genkai of his clan, which meant he was one step closer to surpassing Daremo and becoming high ranking in his clan, definitely enough for the clan’s super secret weapon…{30}
This worlds Hinoishi was so excited to use lava style he began to learn new jutsu right away.

Hinoishi awoke feeling this pit in his stomach. He felt loss. He felt hatred. He would not be deterred from hatred. He would embrace it.
He goes back into his meditative state

Hino arrived at the place he’d be training. He brought a mannequin, just a single one, as this training wouldn’t really require multiple. To begin his jutsu training he was going to learn Rubber Rope, a technique he could use to pull and maybe even whip people with{1}

He’d start by creating some lava. The jutsu wasn’t that hard to learn, and the hardest part would probably be getting it the right kind of rubbery. With the lava he created, he would dry and lengthen it, creating a long, not really rubbery ‘rope’{2}

After failing the first time, he’d try again, and this time he’d do it. He had made the rope. Now all that was left was to test it out. He placed the mannequin down on the ground and walked a couple paces from it before turning around{3}

He’d bring the rope back before launching it at the dummy’s head, still holding onto the end. He missed, but he wasn’t about to get discouraged. He did it again, this time aiming for the torso since it was a much bigger target than the head{4}

His rope wrapped around the mannequin’s torso and Hino pulled, making the mannequin fall over. He walked over to the mannequin and picked it up, setting it back up so that it wouldn’t fall over. He then walked back to where he was before{5}

He would try using it again, this time on the mannequin’s head like he had tried to do the first time. And this time when he did it, it actually worked. The rope wrapped around the mannequin’s head and Hino pulled. Hino was satisfied with this, as he knew he had learned the jutsu{6}

Hinoishi then went onto learn rock clone jutsu before he went back into this worlds chunin exams

Next up, Hino was going to begin his training to learn the Rock Clone technique, which would be crucial in any future fights against… well pretty much anyone. The rock clone technique’s clones were formed by the user spitting up earth to create clones, so Hino just needed to do the same{1}

First up he needed to figure out how exactly he was going to ‘spit up earth’ like the jutsu specified. He knew it was probably similar to what Daremo did with his water chakra when he used Wild Water Wave{2}

So to begin he would gather earth chakra in his stomach and knead it before spitting it out. He neglected to mold it into a clone, but that didn’t matter. It was a start. This time, he’d knead the chakra in his stomach, molding it into a clone of himself before spitting it out, as a clone{3}

Success! He’d done it! He created his first earth clone! Sure, Daremo might have shadow clones but he had the much better version. Earth Clones. He knew that with this he could blow past Daremo, now he just needed to perfect it{4}

Sure, his clone had the general shape of Hinoishi, but it didn’t have his (or any) facial features that would commonly denote a clone of Hino. He’d recall this one and re-mold the clone in his stomach, this time being sure to make it more specific{5}

He spit this one out, and it looked like him to be sure, but it didn’t feel like him. It had no personality! He recalled this one and began molding what he hoped would be the final one. He molded it the best and most specific he could, and made sure to imbue his own chakra in it for a personality{6}

He spit it out and Bam! His first perfect clone. He had done it. He recalled it and pumped his fists in celebration, as he knew this would put him ahead in the chunin exams. If he was still in them. The proctor had left it up to interpretation, but he hoped he was still in{7}

Hinoishi went to the rocky training ground again to learn a couple more jutsu

Hinoishi come back another day to learn the earth shelter jutsu, Hinoishi goes to the same rocky area and sits down. he believes he must meditate and use the jutsu through his mind in order to perform it in real life{1} Hinoishi sits down closes his eyes and goes to his dream scape. He wakes up in a dark room again and remembers that he awoke in this room last time he learned a jutsu. Hinoishi see's a spec of light and follows it thinking he knows where it leads.{2} Hinoishi keeps going towards the light and it still looks like a spec and he's been walking for a while. Hinoishi gets annoyed and activates iaido in his subconscious to move faster. {3} Hinoishi is now sprinting full speed for the spec and it hasn't changed size and he starts to think he will never make it out. Hinoishi starts hyperventilating again and takes out his words. He sees these black beings materialize in front of him and threaten him.{4} Hnoishi starts fighting back against these monsters and when he cuts them in half, they turn to goo. Hinoishi gets to the point where the ground starts turning to goo. Hinoishi fights off every last goo person till the moment his body goes under the goo.{5} hinoishi tries to remember his training and use his chakra to stand on the goo. he can't do it. He is focussing his chakra better then ever in his entire life but it doesn't work. Hino starts trying to swim to the surface but he keeps getting pulled down.{6} His mind drags him down into a hole that he can't escape from. Hinoishii thinks he's going to die and wakes up. He is surrounded by darkness and releases his chakra. when he does o the darkness goes away. He realizes he jutsu used the earth shelter jutsu as a defense mechanism.

Hinoishi awoke from his meditative state and immediately he had awakened the sharingan. He had learned from the training and the experiences of his past self. Hinoishi needed to rest . the adrenaline and immense chakra flow was foriegn to him and he was not used to it. Just like when he awakened 2 tomoe sharingan he went to bed. While walking through the hallway to his door his father interrupted him. “Hinoishi! Where do you think you’re going!” hinoishi had his eyes closed as he was just walking through the house with a headache. He knew where he was going due to muscle memory. He was done with his father's antics. Hino looked at his father fiercely with his full sharingan Hinoishi. Hinoishi’s father grinned. Hinoishi had the jump on his dad. He couldn’t counter attacks. Hinoishi walked through the door to his room and slammed the door shut putting a crack in the wall. Hinoishi went to lay down gently on his bed but soon passed out. He awoke with the feeling of strength and power.

[END]

[94 SP]

[Vigor +30]
[Chakra +34]
[Speed +20]
[Strength +10]

[1 Tomoe Sharingan, 2 Tomoe Sharingan, 3 Tomoe Sharingan learned 25%discount due to training grounds]

[9,447 words]

Last edited by Hinoishi Uchiha on Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The Red Flames incentive to burn Empty Re: The Red Flames incentive to burn

Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:59 pm
Please update with your claims then post for approval again, please.

Hinoishi Uchiha likes this post

Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

The Red Flames incentive to burn Empty Re: The Red Flames incentive to burn

Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:16 pm