Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

An Old Leaf meets the Lightning Lord (Nobo) Empty An Old Leaf meets the Lightning Lord (Nobo)

Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:21 pm
Here he was. Within the village of the Land of Lightning, and it was impressive. Maybe because it was the fact that he had not been within a village in sometime. Maybe because it differed from what he remembered of the Leaf village. Whether one or two were the true answers mattered not. He walked in silence as he made his way over to the structure that housed the Raikage's office. The last Raikage he could remember had been the brother of Viper Uchiha...a name he had only thought about once when it came it to an old friend. Ashie. A ping of sadness came across the male as he wondered what she and Tibbers, his pet bear, had been up to. Something that had to be looked into later, he fixed his scarf and looked forward with his single visible eye. It would slowly swirl into his three tomoe sharingan as he looked around, not menacingly yet in a way that would discern to him the state of the world. He could see the chakra of those walking about him and they were strong. Fluid even. Whatever had been going on inside of the world has been forcing people to get stronger...better...And that was both good and worrisome at the same time. In his day as a genin, you got strong to prove yourself or to show off. Maybe the rumors were true and the world had been getting prepared to go into war. If that was the case and he found out he would need to notify the Samurai so that they could be prepared for the worst.

Deactivating the crimson eye, his soft amber tones would appear back and he thought to himself," So the state of the world is teetering either for good or bad...what is the reason for this I wonder," he wasn't thinking as a shinobi, as the old him, but as the current him. A samurai...or ronin as some would label him. His stroll found himself at the door of the Raikage's Manor, and in front of the door he took in a deep breath and pushed the door open. His eyes would go from left to right before seeking the receptionist and giving her a polite bow," Greetings. I am here to seek an audience with the Raikage concerning a few things, could you kindly direct me to him?," he'd give a small but polite smile as he awaited a response and soon directions. Once they were given he would begin to head toward the office, he would hum lightly to himself as he looked around. He had heard small tales about this office and those that occupied it but it seemed to have seen better times now. As he approached the door he would rap upon it three times before awaiting an answer and then coming in," I hope I am not interrupting. My name in Shinori, a samurai hailing from the Land of Iron." He would start from a simple introduction to get a take on the Raikage and see where it would go from there.

516 WC
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Ryo : 155

An Old Leaf meets the Lightning Lord (Nobo) Empty Re: An Old Leaf meets the Lightning Lord (Nobo)

Wed May 25, 2022 4:57 pm
Something was not right. The desk, usually stacked on either side with incoming and outgoing, was pristine. The Raikage furled his brow. Had he been working faster than usual? Did some ungodly amount of paperwork fly out the window? Would this come to bite him back in the ass eventually? No, unlikely.

He clasped at his right wrist with his left hand, massaging the thick joint. Had it gotten smaller? Had he been pushing too many pens across sheets of paper? He took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Ichigo had warned him about stress and his heart rate. The Raikage swirled around in his chair, and looked outside the ceiling high windows upon his village, built atop the many peaks of the mountain chain.

It was glorious. It was his to protect. He was not their lord. He was not their leader. He was their servant.

A quick rap on the door drew him back into reality. Turning around, he called out to whoever was on the other side of the door, before standing up to receive the visitor.

Clad in his Darkened Skies, the white robe of the Raikage rested on the back of his chair, while the hat sat at the right hand of the table in front of him. He looked at the stranger across his makeshift home gym as they walked through the oak doors with his singular black eye, whereas the lilac eye hid underneath the eyepatch that covered him from forehead to the jaw, attentive to the gait and posture of the man. Shinori, a samurai from the Land of Iron. So far from home; dire times indeed.

“Greetings, Shinori. I am Noboru Kaito, Eleven Raikage of Kumogakure. Please, take a seat”, he would offer as he circled his left hand towards the black leather couch to his left. “Can I offer you a drink? Some sake, perhaps?” Should the samurai accept it, Noboru would produce two wooden cups from the cabinet to his right, as well as some honey sake, and offer the stranger a full cup. “What brings you to this corner of the world, Shinori?”

--------------
WC: 356
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

An Old Leaf meets the Lightning Lord (Nobo) Empty Re: An Old Leaf meets the Lightning Lord (Nobo)

Wed May 25, 2022 9:30 pm
Eleventh...My how the title has thrived in these years. As he came toward the couch he would rest his Katana upon the back of it gently, the old man of a sword had seen many a battle and was weary but for now it could rest. Slowly he would sit down as he looked about the room for a moment with the only eye that could be seen and smiled," Sake sounds pleasant actually.Thank you," at least it was comforting to see people still had manners. As the cup was given to the aging ronin he would take a small sip and sit the cup down gently upon the table as he spoke," I have not been in the lands of Shinobi for quite some time...one might say decades honestly. Time has a way of escaping you honestly, but I remember when I left my home on a journey of knowledge and self discovery. Much has changed in that time from what I can see of my last time here. There's been quite a few more Raikage than I can remember... But I am rambling," he would admit as he rubbed the back of his head.

Taking the cup back into his hands he would hold it for a moment as he looked into it, seemingly in thought before he spoke," From inside the Lands of Iron you hear tales of the tales of our villages...and i hear that Konoha is on the decline and many other events that had caused many other villages and others to die. One of which that interests me is the family of Viper Uchiha...and the fall of the Leaf. It was originally my home before...but that matters not. What should matter is what happens going forward," he would take a sip interesting in hearing what the Lightning lord would impart onto him about the current state of affairs.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Ryo : 155

Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:32 pm
The wooden cup did a lot to preserve the taste of the sake without allowing its essence to corrupt it, either on the lips or when drinking the sake, so the liquid could be tasted as it was meant to. The redhead quite enjoyed these wooden cups of his, a memento from more peaceful times. Sipping the sake calmly with the samurai before him, Noboru would sit back on his own chair, circling it so he could face the other as they drank, and the man expressed how the years had taken their toll on him, and how many Raikages had come and gone. Noboru would have to agree with the man’s assertion; he had seen three different men take the golden hat he now owned.

The young samurai contemplated upon his sake cup for a moment, seemingly lost in thought for the nonce, before bringing up the Land of Iron and the Land of Fire’s Konohagakure. Having been his home in the past, he seemed interested in the events that had taken place. “Hm, the story of Konohagakure is a convoluted one, to be sure. Since the disappearance of Viper Uchiha and his family, the world fell into quite the complicated situation, Kumogakure included. As for Konohagakure, they went through a few Kages as well, mostly due to how Kirigakure’s military campaign culminated with the Island Country forces taking over Konohagakure. Konoha was a vassal state for the Hidden Mist for a couple years, until last year a Kage Summit was held to free it, which went nowhere, to be honest… and then another micro Summit, between Sunagakure and Kirigakure, so that the terms of release could be discussed, which the Kumogakure mediated. It was a failure, for all purposes and intents, as it devolved into a fight. I don't know much about what transpired in that fight, but I know Konohagakure was freed from its shackles. It’s once again a free village, as well as the Land of Fire being a free country. And, that’s the last I heard from the Fire Country. Sometimes I get so caught up in running this village, and protecting this country, that we don’t have enough intel on the outside world as a result. There was quite a bit to be done inside the Land of Lightning.”

----------------------------
WC: 385
TWC: 741
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum