Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

An unlikely unison  Empty An unlikely unison

Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:29 pm
Spoiler:

Within a fraction of a mere second the entire landscape was altered, or rather…the Demon was relocated. The environment went from scorching hot and sandy to cool and earthy. This was the first time that the Senju visited such a place, news of Iwagakure’s ruin was historic, thus he wished to see it for himself, with his own set of eyes. Yet, before he did that he would need to rebuild his wallet’s funds. But the question was — where to start? 

Attire drastically warped from dapper quality to that of comfort. His long black hair partially tied up behind his head while the rest drapes down his back, a bang that occasionally covers his left eye. Masquerading himself as a Buddhist priest, Aokidanza dons the appropriate attire. Sporting a gold-colored kasaya garment over black yukata robes. His monk attire is complete with white tabi socks and zori sandals.

He confidently walked along a rocky path, dips and hills. The evening was full of murky haze, it carried a touch of despair within the lingering air. The Demon would feel somewhat at home. The last time he was within such a place of discomfort was when he met his sworn brother, Raian. A brute, and wall like no other he has ever come across. He could remember the day that they traded blows with one another. It was a test of might that the two have been looking forward to since the first time they met. It is because of them that Sunagakure now holds a forest and crater within its borders someways away from the village itself. 

Ultimately Aokidanza came out as the victor of that spar. He defeated his brother without so much as leaving from his initial spot. Raian, the Jugo Devil relied so much on his physical strength and the help of his summoning that he perhaps it was because of that he underestimated the Senju. It didn’t take long for Aokidanza to break him down piece by piece. Perhaps even killing his summoning in the process due to a massive fireball colliding with it. Raian was the first to see the transformation of the Senju and with that glimpse he was defeated just as swiftly. 

Unconscious, Aokidanza would move and secure his body some place safe. Out of the view of the possible bypassing. 

He would come to a sudden stop as he just noticed he was being tailed. His eyes would glance abaft of him, just over his left shoulder.  The Buddhist presenting was impressed, the person managed to stay beyond his passive reach for sensing chakra, even when pushed to its max range of 10 meters. He would begin to applaud, slowly turning around. One could keep a safe distance, but it was difficult to erase their intent towards something, or someone. His eyes would scan the area carefully. He couldn’t see them, but he could feel them staring at him. “I must commend you, whomever you are — for managing to tail me so effortlessly. But as you know, if I am speaking to you then I am aware of you. So, please reveal yourself.” His tone went from warm to dark within a matter of words. His clapping came to a end and his stance was nonchalant. 

Seconds passed only for no one to reveal themselves. The Senju was not one for repeating himself. His hand gradually moved, closing in on one another to form a seal. It was then that a timid voice was heard. “P-please don’t! Please don’t do that.” A small girl would make herself visible to him. She was hiding well with the rubble. What’s more, she had little to no chakra that he could sense from her when she came into his range at its max. This would explain why he didn’t notice her at first. She looked sickly, clothing was tattered and her hair a mess. Silver hair, down to her waist. Big brown eyes. She wore a scholar like uniform - school, perhaps? She looked timid, but something about her stood out to the demon. 

Little one, why are you following me?” He asked, curious to know the answer. The girl stared at their hands, they fidget in place. She hesitates to answer immediately, but the Demon does not grow impatient with her, he instead awaits for her to muster the words to speak. Her eyes pop ups and he catches the glance to his kasaya. So that’s the reason, was it? She thought of him as a monk and therefor someone that could help her. “I see. But I am not what you think, little one. Books are more than just their covers, not to be judge at a first glance. You’ll end up dead if you continue on with that.” His eyes narrowed. 

The girl’s head would lift as she looked at him, then she reached for her neck cautiously and nervously. She would lift her head more to reveal wounds from a collar that was once there. Dug into her skin, ripped through her flesh. “I…I have no one left.” A tear would fall from her cheek to her chin. His left hand would raise, beckoning her to come forth. She noticed and took a moment to accept. She walked over to him and fell to the ground before him. Aokidanza would kneel before her and take her hand into his and lift her to her feet. Taking a closer look at her neck he would then sigh. “Who did this to you?” He asked, maliciously at that. She looked him on the eyes and found his odd gaze comforting. She would then point north to where he was knelt. He would then look and see that she pointed to a smoke trail. 

A camp? Out here?” Standing to his feet he would then subtly look back at her. “Are you a former commoner of this land?” She shook her head. A brow raised on him. “I am from the land of Iron. My family were captured and enslaved to those people. They sold us to the highest bidder. Mimiko, Sai and Rin, my sisters and brother were all sold. They kept me for themselves.” Something within the demon would growl out as he would look and listen to this young girls story. He wouldn’t ask what happened to her, nor would he ask how she escaped. But he could tell that she was not lying to him. “Very well. I’ll go and lay waste to them all then.” The girl would then grab and tug at his kasaya as he began to walk over to the camp. She stopped him. Glancing over he would wait for her to speak as she needed to have a reason for stopping him. “I do not wish for them to die. It’s not how I want to pay them back. I do want the money they have for selling my siblings. And the buyer’s names.” 

That is all you truly seek in return for what they’ve done to you?” He asked. She nods. He then proceeded to walk towards their camp. The closer he got the more he could smell and hear them. They smelled horrible, but it was nothing compared to that imp he met. “Do you possess a name, little one?” Inquired the Demon, the girl at his right holding to his robes to keep up with his pace she would nod. “My name is Takara.” she replied. “Takara? Meaning Treasure, or jewel. It’s not wonder they kept you to themselves. Most names with meaning leads people to believe they will reflect something.” He never thought of himself as a hero, or a protector of sorts. This was a first for him. 

He came to a halt. Any further he would run the risk of being spotted. He couldn’t necessarily take the girl in with him. Turning to kneel before her he would look her in the eyes. “Takara, I need you to stay behind while I go and retrieve the money you want. Can you do that for me?” Takara nods and looked around as she searched for a good hiding spot. When she found one she would start in that direction, but before she committed to that she would embrace the demon in a hug — she was thankful to him. Aokidanza did not hug her back and she was fine with that. It wasn’t meant for that, but rather to show her appreciation to him for helping her. “Please before careful…uh.” “Aokidanza.” His name would make her smile brightly. “Please be careful Aokidanza.” And with that she runs off to hide. 

The demon would watch, making sure that she was indeed well hidden. When she was he would stand and turn to the camp. He would then motion in the direction of it. He would perform a few seals. Merging with the ground, sinking into it as he traveled deep into the camp. Aware of what’s going on above and around him up to 10 meters due to the technique. Moving to a point were he would since less chakra and vibrations around him. 

Slowly emerging from the earth, looking around he would notice a few men standing around looking in the opposite direction of him. As he looked to the left he would notice a tent where there was a symbol of some sort. That must be where the money was. He would carefully stride through the camp, avoiding encounters with the inhabitants of it. He would find himself outside of the tent. Waiting until it was clear to enter he would do so with Haste. Searching it thoroughly before finding the safe that held the funds. Luckily for him it was unlocked, or rather a piece of junk as it was broken from the start. He would find the ryo within it and take it. Once he did he would perform a few seals and submerge within the ground. 

As he left the camp and was a safe distance away he would re-emerge from the ground and walk towards where Takara was hiding. “It is done.” He announced and she revealed herself. Handing her the money — not only was the money in the safe, but also a log of transactions which he gave to her as well. She was very grateful. “Thank you, Aokidanza.” He wound nod and begin on his way. She would run up and cut him off. “Hm…” Eyeing her coldly. “I-I would like to join you on your journey.” She asked. Aokidanza wasn’t sure of why she wanted to, even more unsure as to why he didn’t outright say no. “Do what you please, but do not get in my way.” With that he would continue on his path. She would follow. Screams would be heard from afar behind them. Takara would snap her attention towards the camp. “The men…” “The men are not your concern any longer. You asked that I collect the money and file the list for you without killing them, I did. Now that you have both of those things I did my part. Now they are my concern and mine alone.” His words words left her shook. Because he did not go back on his word, did all that she asked of him. But in the same breath he death with them after. 

He formed wooden clones the moment he retrieved the ryo from the safe, before returning underground. They were tasked with punishing and killing everyone within the camp and then burying the camp in a forest of trees that were difficult to navigate through. This way no one would be capable of finding it or the bodies. 

“Aokidanza, where are we going, anyway?” She asked as she runs up to him and put the ryo into his hands, then grabbing his rob to keep up. He would look at her and the. Pocket the money. “I cannot say, but there is murmurs in the underground network of a gathering of rouge ninja within this land and I mean to meet with them. Perhaps they posses information, or perhaps they posses strength to further progress my gain to my goals. Only time will tell.” He would leave it at that as he and Takara continued. 

[WC: 2049/2000] [Exit]
Mission Claims:
4000 ryo
200 ryo bonus 
20 AP

Character Claims:
Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field 825 (Max Stat Discount
[size=14]Minus Field 750
[/size]
[size=14]Water Replacement v7.2 375
[/size]

Dropping 99 remaining words. 

Kazu Yamamoto likes this post

Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

An unlikely unison  Empty Re: An unlikely unison

Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:35 pm
Approved
(Kids these days breaking all da rulez)

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Permissions in this forum: