Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yaijōrama Senju III Stat Sheet
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 38000

Shinobi Training Grounds Meet Up? Empty Shinobi Training Grounds Meet Up?

Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:52 pm
Yaijōrama normally came to the training grounds with nothing more than training in mind. That just makes sense right? What else would you do if you were heading to the training grounds? Yaijōrama had actually answered that question to himself a couple of days ago. But only now was he able to make the time to act on it. Networking was something else you could do at the training grounds. Plenty of Genin, Chuunin, and even aspiring shinobi were around. Training didn’t have to be done in isolation, it could also be done with the other shinobi of Hoshigakure.

;; I haven’t met too many other shinobi since becoming one myself… I’m really interested in who else is out there. There was that one Senju but I never got his name. Then another Senju… Yamato. I wonder what he’s doing right now. Then there’s Haru… She’s still a bit of a weird one. I don’t really know what to make of her yet, but I’m sure she’s cool. ;; Yaijōrama thought to himself as he walked through the training grounds. He was searching for anyone that didn’t look too busy. The last thing he’d want is to disturb someone else’s work and annoy them.

Yaijōrama was dressed in some of his usual attire. A forest green pair of overalls clung loosely to his body. Underneath a dark brown t-shirt that had a couple holes around the bottom, but those were hidden away under the pair of matching forest green paints they were tucked into. On his feet were a pair of brown sandals.

WC: 261 - 261 Total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Shinobi Training Grounds Meet Up? Empty Re: Shinobi Training Grounds Meet Up?

Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:46 am
The young Uchiha had been at the training grounds long before anyone had arrived, however, he wasn’t technically in the most obvious of places. He was nestled up under a tree, and anyone who’d walk past it would probably hear what sounded like obnoxious snoring. He had taken a nap on top of one of the tree’s firm branches, having gotten a bit too cozy as he had sat on the tree’s arm. He also made goofy faces from time to time that was mixed in with his snoring, showing that he was obviously whistled away in some dream. He’d also occasionally mumble in his sleep as well, however, with the mix of snoring, his words were extremely incoherent at best.

If one were to look at the faces he made, one would think he was having some sort of … perverted dream. However, that was far from the truth. In fact, within his own dream, he had just become victorious in a shinobi spar against his older brother, Itsuki, having shamefully battered him into the ground. The dream itself seemed so comedic, even for that of a dream even. Maybe it was because of how Ise created dreams while sleeping? Or, perhaps that was just the way his dreams were constructed? No one could really tell how dreams worked, let alone how they are made, but from the expression’s Ise was making while he slept, it appeared he was … enjoying himself … perhaps a little too much someone would more than likely say if they ever managed to look up and see him sleep as he made those facial expressions while continuing to snore loudly. If one didn’t catch him on top of the tree right away, one would probably think the snoring he was making was from a ghastly wild beast that may have somehow entered the training grounds. Fortunately, that was not the case.

WC: 318
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:54 pm
Yaijōrama had both of his hands resting nicely inside of his overalls. While he searched around for someone he let his mind drift into thought. What would he even say when he found someone? Obviously he’d introduce himself but he needed more than that. Asking them about their day? That was a possibility but he wanted to get across a good first impression. Something he took away from his short time so far with Tsunayoshi. So he couldn’t come up with something so basic as small talk. They were shinobi and maybe he should just cut right to the chase with it.

Yaijōrama’s thoughts continued on longer but eventually he was pulled out by a weird sound. He paused for a moment and listened a little bit more closely. ;; Is that the sound of snoring? In the Training Grounds? ;; Yaijōrama was both extremely confused but also a tiny bit angry. This was the Training Grounds, where shinobi were practicing a variety of different things. ;; Either this person has little care for their life. Or they are just really really stupid. ;; Yaijōrama thought to himself as he started to pursue the noise. He followed the noise to its source and stood for a few moments as he took in the scene. He spotted the young Uchiha in the tree and a small smile came across Yaijōrama’s face as he noticed the facial expressions he was making. While he wasn’t able to see them from the best angle, it was still humorous to catch someone in a position like this. He started to think about what he should do and eventually he figured it out. He’d test out this kid’s reflexes. After all they needed to be sharp to exist in the shinobi world.

Yaijōrama bent down towards the ground and removed his right hand from inside of his overalls. He picked up a decently large rock, not anything too big that could cause serious harm but something that should definitely hurt. Whatever Ise’s motive for sleeping in the Training Grounds, he was still a fellow Hoshigakure shinobi and Yaijōrama didn’t want to seriously hurt him. Yaijōrama straightened up fully and tossed the rock up and down for one pass. Before quickly cocking it back and launching it towards Ise’s exposed side. The rock moved at a speed of 26.5 meters. Yaijōrama hoped to make Ise fall from the tree. He hoped he’d be able to recover if he woke up in the air…

Either way whenever Ise looked towards Yaijōrama, Ise would see someone he could even mistake as a girl. Yaijōrama had extremely long black hair which flowed down to just below his waist. His face carried soft features and dark brown eyes. And the smile that rested on his face felt warm and sincere, though it made his cheeks blush with red. Yaijōrama only stood at around five feet and two inches, though he held himself up with confidence. Though he did just attempt to knock Ise out of the tree. Yaijōrama gave no sense of ill intent.

WC: 510 - 771 Total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:27 pm
The young Uchiha had continued to snore obnoxiously, but the moment that the rock had connected with it’s mark, Ise woke up to the sensation of pain that came from his side where the rock had connected. Not only that, but Ise had jolted awake, beginning to fall off the branch that was peacefully sleeping on. He had fallen down from the tree head-first, making a loud thud the moment he landed. Groaning in pain as he had started to get up slowly, he started to look for the source of what had hit him. He first noticed the rock that was a few inches away from where he had landed, and then, he spotted the person who had thrown it at him. “That wasn’t very nice ya know!?” Ise shouted at the long-haired person. They had long black hair, and stood slightly taller than Ise, more than likely by a few inches. They also wore overalls that had forest-green color to them.

“Why’d ya do that, anyway? I was having a really good dream too,” Ise pouted, folding his arms whilst his emerald green eyes shot daggers at the person. Even if it was a dream, he enjoyed every moment of beating the ever-living crap out of his older brother. What’s more was that Ise had never met this particular individual before. Or at least, the silver-haired Uchiha had no recollection of it if they actually did meet. Then again, Ise was never the kind of guy to remember things either. The young Uchiha had fixed his vest which had been disheveled due to the fact that he had fallen clumsily out of the tree, including his shinobi headband that was tied around his forehead.

Despite the fact that he had fallen to the ground head-first, it was apparent he didn’t suffer from a concussion or anything too severe. Just a minor case of grumpiness as well as annoyance - Something which the young Uchiha would get over it … eventually.

WC: 331
TWC: 649
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:58 pm
Youta woke up that morning before dawn so he could try to get to the gazebo for some meditation. He wanted to learn more about his inner power that he had inherited from his family. He wanted to try to connect with the Yuumei a little more. He was always trying to learn and gain more and more information about his mysterious power he was given. He would go and meditate for a few hours as the sun rose above and glistened over the water in a way that it would was just a yellow ball hung on the water. it would slowly get brighter and brighter. He would stop and eat some breakfast at the gazebo and he would start to head home. He would be heading by the training grounds when he heard a familiar voice in Ise. It sounded like he was getting into trouble so Youta being super curious he would walk in. And using an armory seal he would get his wristbands and armor on. Walking in hearing Ise say something about dreaming. “I knew our last spar was fun but I did not think I had that much of an effect Ise! How are you doing my friend? Is this guy causing trouble? Or are you still causing trouble?” He would turn to the new shinobi “My name is Youta Shinkou,what is your name? I am sorry but if you are bullying or attacking my friend I am going to have to stop you. If not, I am sure that we can have some fun around here.”

WC 264

Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 62500

Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:32 pm
He was rather bored, all things considered. He still felt bad he couldn’t get the gifts that he wanted for all of his team. He had to do better if he ever hoped to gain their trust in the future or companionship even more. Everything around the boy was happening so fast that it seemed to be a blur. His own eyes now twirling with a third Tomoe spinning about inside of them from his recent scuffles all things considered, It’d be his second time. He wondered how Ise was feeling all things considered. He was at least able to get one of those Archemdias plushies from Yuuma-sensei’s shop. At least allowing him that kind of solace.

However what he saw when entering the training grounds was almost laughable. With Ise getting knocked off of a tree he was snoring on by someone else who had seemingly entered the training grounds as well. Making the other Uchiha Roll his eyes at the person there. He didn’t really know what to think at this point. With his black hair being slightly combed upwards he could at least see. His eyes focused for a brief moment as he wondered what exactly he could do. Perhaps he should ask Isemori to help him with the copying ability of the sharingan. That way he could at least begin to start copying other people's abilities as well. Leaving them surprised if he swiftly countered attacked them.

“Yo, nice to see you making some new friends, Isemori. Though explain why it looked like you were plucked out of the tree by force?” Toran jumped in when it seemed appropriate. His face and entire body quickly turned to meet the eyes of the other person there when he got there. Being the Senju known as Yaijōrama. He however only extended a hand towards them. Scratching the back of his head with an embarrassed laugh.

“Nice to meet ya, named Toran Uchiha, I’m sorry for my brother causing some trouble. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes.”

Toran had decided at that moment to either make Ise mad or happy. Toran felt it right to at least call Ise his brother in some sense. He acted more like a brother then Ise’s own at the time. Yet he also would like to meet the famous Itsuki Uchiha who could easily beat Isemori. However Toran was rather soft in his features. Not having the classic Uchiha Jawline that permeated within the clan itself as a sign of superiority. Even his own father had a rather sharp chin.
WC:430
TWC:430
Claims:Sharingan(Three Tomoe):6000/6000
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:00 pm
Yaijōrama’s face dropped with brief horror as Ise landed on his head. He didn’t expect to cause that much damage. A head injury is never a good thing for anyone to sustain, let alone from a simple exercise. ;; I should apologize and offer to take him to a hospital. No no, I should just rush him to the hospital myself - ;; Yaijōrama’s thoughts were cut off as Ise started to shout towards them. Yaijōrama cursed himself slightly as he got caught up in his thoughts. He was too stunned to speak at first, he figured he should’ve hit his head pretty hard but clearly… Ise was fine. Yaijōrama quickly collected himself and let that friendly smile spread across his face. “Sorry about your dream, but you were sleeping in the training grounds. I was testing your reflexes! I thought you’d recover in the air.” Yaijōrama went to move both of his hands inside of the oversized overalls.

Yaijōrama noticed the two new figures arriving shortly after each other. Though to his knowledge it was close. He didn’t notice that Toran saw the rock throw part and was only arriving after the talking started.

;; Those two look like shinobi as well. ;; Yaijōrama examined Youta and Toran as they spoke, quickly darting his attention to both. They knew each other and Toran was Ise’s brother. Yaijōrama didn’t find that to be strange at all, his own brother had silvery hair which contrasted heavily with his black hair. “I threw a rock testing their reflexes. I want everyone to be the best they can be. No hostilities.” Yaijōrama smiled towards the two before attempting a step back, so he could see all three at once. “Senju Yaijōrama.” Yaijōrama brought one hand from inside his overalls and gave them a lazy salute for fun. “And they don’t seem like a pain. But they are a nosey sleeper.”

WC: 312 - 1083 Total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:06 am
When the silver-haired Uchiha heard the reason behind the long-haired boy’s excuse for knocking him out of the tree made his eyes slightly twitch. It wasn’t out of the fact that he had done it, but rather towards solely the ‘why’ of it. “How can someone react to a rock being thrown at them when they’re sleeping?” He thought to himself, his mental voice in his head, holding his annoyance more firmly. Ise sighed, quickly getting up from the ground and said, “It’s alright, Youta. If the guy truly meant any harm by it, I’m sure he would have done a lot worse than chuck a rock at me,” Ise had said to his Shinkou friend with his signature grin. “As for the hospital, there’s no need. I’m a lot sturdier than I look,” Ise had reassured the long-haired boy. That was when Ise had heard yet another familiar voice coming into the fray, which had prompted Ise to not hold back his slight annoyance to his so-called Cousin. “Oi, Just who do you think you’re talkin’ about!?” Ise had said, talking to the younger Toran after he had heard how he can be a pain in the butt sometimes. As far as he was concerned, he was far from it.

In fact, his older brother was definitely more of a pain in anyone’s back-side than him. He was rude, spiteful, and a bunch of other things that Ise wasn’t. When the long haired boy formally introduced himself to everyone, Ise could have sworn that he had heard the name Senju from somewhere before. Then again, Ise was terrible when it came to him remembering such things. “But just so you know though, If I were awake, I would have easily dodged that rock. Just sayin,” Ise had told Yaijōrama, which was true. Hell, he wouldn’t even need to rely on his sharingan to do that. He’s more agile and alert when he’s awake rather than sleep, which was clearly shown a few moments ago.

WC: 335
TWC: 984
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:49 pm
He would nod letting Ise know that he would back off and you could see Youta physically start to relax and take it easy. Later another young shinobi arrived and talked to Ise and apologized “Hello Toran my name is Youta Shinkou. I have trained with your brother before and we had a pretty good time. Or at least I thought so. What about you Ise? You are right Ise has his moments doesn’t he? I do not know him that well but we had a bunch of fun sparring” He would the turn to Yaijōrama and say “Do not worry about it, Yaijōrama, it’s all good. Ise is always causing trouble right? But I did mean to come off as rude earlier.” He would bow in apology and then he would turn to Ise and say “Of coarse you would Ise of coarse you would have dodged that rock. Just like that one kunai remember? It so got you and you know it man!” He would then start to stretch and say “So what do you guys want to do today? I had a plan but I can change them now that there is a group. I am down for whatever, I do not know what you guys know but we can teach each other stuff or spar or just do some general training.”

WC 225
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:21 pm
Yaijōrama’s attention was first taken by Ise, he clearly was the most physically expressive at least from what he could initially tell about him. He took in Ise’s words and let out a small laugh as he kicked a rock with the side of his foot slightly in front of him. “I would hope so. It takes a lot of confidence to sleep in a place like this. Anything could happen at any time.” Yaijōrama trusted his village but you never knew when any enemy shinobi could’ve snuck in or worse, you get caught in the crossfire of a spar or someone’s practice. At least that was how Yaijōrama thought about it.

Youta’s voice soon came afterwards and he looked over towards him. Yaijōrama noticed how quickly he was to jump to his friend's defense, even if Yaijōrama meant no ill will it was still a nice sight to see. He didn’t see it as rude, he would’ve done a similar thing if he were to stumble upon a similar situation. “You were just sticking up for your friend. I understand. No hard feelings.” Yaijōrama pondered on Youta’s question for a moment. He had completed what he had planned or at least the initial part. He wanted to meet new people and so far he’s met three of them. To him that was pretty accomplished but now he could push it even further. None of these three were Senju so he doubted he had anything to offer them in the way of training jutsu; but to him a spar did sound interesting. “I like the sound of a spar. Teams of two would be best, an all out free for all could get too dangerous.”

WC: 285 - 1368 Total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum