Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Rolling for Drinks [Festival] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling for Drinks [Festival]

Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:18 pm

Yamato

Yamato’s eyes teared up with the revelation that the festival was bringing the entire town together… For drinks. This was the Tanbo spirit. "Mikaela!". Yamato raised up a glass, recognizing the young man he had seen and heard just recently. Hikari might have been harder to recognize under the guises of the festival, but what gave her away was the very very good boy that accompanied her. "Hikari!" he turned his raised cup towards her and her animal companion. "You brought Kuro! Oh my god, he looks so cute with the mask!". He was at the stage of his inebriation that he made sense, but he was just a little bit louder than necessary.

He waved at everyone to group up around where Mikaela (and now Yamato as well) stood. "Please, come, join us!". Yamato took multiple drinks through his oni mask. "To, angry red oni, do I know you? Join us as well! Celebrations! WOOOO!". He slammed his shot glass down at the bar, and waited for the waiter to pour him another one. He was not very patient about it, shaking his legs, and drumming on the bar the entire time he waited. He turned and talked to the others drinking around him. "So what have you all been up to in the festival so far? Having fun? I gotta be honest I’ve just been drinking for most of the day.".

His glass was full again. He raised it. "To all of the people that make this place special." he said, having reached the stage where he was getting more and more sentimental. "I just wanna say...". He choked up from tearing. "When I first came here… I took the rice for granted. And I am ashamed. The rice. Is great. The sake. Amazing.". His sentence got quieter and quieter as it went along. And then all of a sudden, he shouted at the top of his lungs again, "TO THE SAKE!". He took another shot.

He looked around to see if he had any friends left after that.

Post WC: 341
Total WC: 769

Hikari Hyuuga likes this post

Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21270

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:57 pm
Hayato's fellow patrons certainly did not fear the oni mask adorning his face. It is a night for celebration after all... He convinced himself to join the others at the table at the lady's and the tall blonde man's request. Drinking with others is suppose to be much better than drinking alone right? As he approached he realized he could easily recognize two of his fellow drinking buddies. He also learned the name of the two de didn't know. So much for being anonymous He chuckled lightly as he stood with the rest.

To be honest, It's my first time drinking with others, so I hope you'll look after me again officer... He would comment as he lifted his mask to show the group his familiar face. He would then let it collapse back to his face smacking him a bit harder than expected. I've been just taking the whole festival in.. It seems like everyone is enjoying themselves... he'd say with a wince.

He checked around the room, but noticed no one else had entered. It's nice to meet you Hikari, and Kuro... He would do a short bow to them. You may call me Oni or Hayato either is fine... He introduced himself in a hushed tone for reasons he was not sure of himself. He didn't really have a reason to hide his identity, especial not among comrades, but tradition is tradition. He would return any pleasantries with his mask staying fixed on Kuro for a bit longer than was normal. It's so cute.... He was captured by Kuro's mask and appearance, but he realized he had been looking for too long and cleared his throat. His attention then shifted to the dice. I.. just roll them right ? he asked as he picked them up and threw them across the table.  The dice clattered against the wood with a satisfying sound. Hayato added up the numbers and announced his total Ten. That's not too much... is it? He looked to Hikari then to Yamato then to Mikaela with a bit of worry, but he poured a drink and lifted his glass regardless.

To Tanbo... He would say quietly. The glass touched his lips and the boy poured the poison down is throat in a quick manner as he had seen Mikaela do.

EEEGghhh!?!? He groaned to himself. The strong taste of the alcohol was certainly an acquired one, at least for his taste buds. He was impressed Mikaela took a more powerful shot seemingly for fun. The sake did have a sweet after taste, much like the lovely rice that grew here. He collected the dice and handed them towards Hikari You next ? He asked.

Hayato's mask:

[WC:451]
[TWC:780]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Ryo : 75700

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:33 pm

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 1,511
Total WC: 2,031

AP:

610/610

It seemed the anonymity was lost on all as her student and friend both exclaimed her name, not that she was complaining. It would’ve been shocking if anyone who knew her didn’t already recognize her by her wolven companion. “Thank you for letting us join you, Mikaela! Haha since my sake isn’t strong enough for your tastes I’ll enjoy it all to myself then.” She gave a light giggle as he chose to order something with a bit more kick than her lightweight drink. The kunoichi couldn’t blame him for needing a strong drink, she figured her drinking companions were all heavy weights when it came to alcohol compared to herself. Her only goal was to keep up with them and not get too drunk early on.

Kuro’s ears perked up as he heard Yamato talk about him, his crimson eyes looking up at the blonde man after the compliment, the corners of his muzzle turned upward in an almost smile-like manner at the attention. Despite being a wolf in nature, he acted more like a dog in social situations, basking in the pets and compliments. “Aww thank you so much, Yamato! I think he looks absolutely adorable in his little mask too! I am so glad the owner of the mask shop custom made this for him, they are so sweet.” Hikari’s excited and cheerful voice rang out as she grinned from ear to ear, looking between Yamato and Kuro. She could spend hours fangirling over how cute the goodest boy was.

Yamato encouraged the dark haired oni mask wearing man to join their group, and in doing so revealed he was already quite inebriated. Someone has taken full advantage of the free sake at the festival, I wonder how many drinks it took him to get to this state… Hikari’s thoughts wandered to the amount Yamato had to drink in order to cause him to be far more vocal and impatient than his sober self. Or is he a light weight like me? Maybe I need to have a drinking contest with him the next time he is sober…

The red oni mask wearer took Yamato up on his invitation, walking over and joining their little group at the bar. He asked the blonde to look after him despite the fact he was already quite drunk, a worrying combo if he was to look after another person. Hikari was going to offer to look after him but bit her tongue after realizing she was most likely going to be just as bad, if not worse off, than the D-rank officer by the end of the night if they continued to play drinking games. Perhaps Kuro would be in charge of looking after all four of the drunken people by the end of the night. The thought of him pulling around all of them subconsciously caused Hikari to rub his head, apologizing in advance in case he has to babysit them.

“I am not surprised you’ve been drinking all day, Yamato. It’s a sake festival! What better way to celebrate it than to taste all that you can. I wish I had the tolerance to do that all day and still function by nightfall like you haha!” A light chuckle escaped her rosy lips as she recalled a few days before when she tried to tackle the very thing he had accomplished but ended up not being able to remember most of the night when she awoke the next morning. A few moments passed before she calmed herself down enough to continue her response, “I tried the sake a few days ago so today I took a tour of the stalls and I plan on playing some of the games tomorrow. I am having a blast so far! Are you having fun?”

She figured he had to be enjoying himself with the sake, otherwise he would’ve quit long ago, but sake wasn’t all the festival had to offer. There were performances, contests, and games galore for all to partake in and enjoy, perhaps he had even been the winner of a large tournament and wanted to brag about that. Then the unfamiliar member of the group introduced themselves as Hayato, their piercing blue eyes shining brilliantly through the crimson mask.

“It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Oni-san. I think it is kind of fun to have the illusion of mystery by going by our masks rather than our names. You can call me Kitsune and my friend Ookami, or you can use our real names if you would prefer that.” She smiled brightly at him as she returned his polite bow. Kuro also bowed his head at the greeting before walking closer to the man and sitting down, his red eyes looking up at Oni expectantly. The wolf could sense that he wanted to interact with him after he stared at him for quite some time, and was giving the man permission to pet him. Since he was unable to interact verbally with humans he had to resort to relaying everything via actions, almost like a game of charades where they had to interpret what he meant.

Then the ever so drunk blonde of the group raised a toast with his shot, his words sweet and heartfelt as he wanted to make his toast out to the special people of the village. Watery eyes began to glisten through the eye holes on his mask as his words got stuck in his throat. She poured a shot of her own sake as he fought through the emotional barrier blocking his words, going on to take his speech in an unexpected turn. It was more comical than his reactions were portraying, his voice slowly fading out as he went on a mini monologue about how great the sake was and how he had taken it for granted when he first arrived. Hikari was always under the impression he had grown up in Tanbo, never once had the thought of him joining later on in life crossed her mind. Could he be just like me? From another village and seeking refuge here? How did he convince his former kage to grant him permission to join Tanbo as a shinobi?

“AHH!” She let out a small shriek as he suddenly yelled at the top of his lungs, catching her completely off guard and, quite frankly, having spooked her. The cup of sake she had in her hand had spilled out onto the counter top, a small pool of the precious liquid reflecting off the lights hanging above. “To the sake!" She gave more emphasis to the word sake in her far more quiet cheer than her male counterpart, bringing the cup to her lips and downing the shot quickly. The sake was still as fragrant and delicious as her first shot, making it easy to down compared to their more harsh liquors. By the time she looked back down at the bar top to clean the sake off, the bartender had already wiped it down and was busy helping another customer.

That was when Mikaela piped up, announcing the game idea he had about rolling the dice and drinking that many shots. He took his turn and luckily only had to down one shot, although Hayato was not as fortunate as his dice rolled a ten. Yamato had either sneakily rolled his dice or had rolled them before her arrival, which would easily explain why he took so many shots not too long before his emotional speech. “Depends on how well you handle your liquor…as a lightweight, ten is a lot for me. But I bet you will be fine with ten, so you should have nothing to worry about!” She flashed him a grin to try and help reassure Hayato that he would be fine.

Although his reaction to the shot of sake he had might’ve crushed any reassurance she gave, as it seemed he was unaccustomed to taking shots of rather strong sake. “Would you like to try my sake next time instead? I don’t think it’s nearly as strong as the one you just tried.” After he composed himself he was sweet enough to collect the dice and hand them to her, “I guess I am next, thank you!” She closed her eyes as she shuffled the dice in her palms and opened them as she rolled the dice on the table. “Phew, at least it wasn’t twelve.” Six was a rather sizable amount for her petite self, but fared a bit better than Hayato's ten and against their stronger liquor.

Hikari poured her first shot of many, raised it up for a cheers as she said, “To my friends, that we may remember this fun filled night tomorrow!” Then she quickly downed the shot, setting the glass gently on the bar top as she savored the warm feeling pooling in her stomach. With her  hands now free she scooped up the dice and passed them to Mikaela before pouring herself another shot.

(Rolling for more drinks because why not :P)

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:33 pm
The member 'Hikari Hyuuga' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20 sided dice' : 14
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:20 am
"YES! TO THE SAKE!" Mikaela cheered alongside with officer Yamato, clapping him on the back. He usually doesn't act like this, but the alcohol started to have an effect on his slim body as he felt more fluid than ever as if his joints water. "I know ya'll like to play with rice all day, but I'm more fluid in the workings of wood," Mikaela smiled as he gave a wink towards Yamato and Hayato. He can't believe he just said that, it's like his mouth is saying things before he could even think of them. Is this what alcohol does to him. They're all gonna be in for a ride.

Mikaela giggled which turned into full blown laughter as he tried to cover his mouth. What shitty luck, the scrawny Hayato gotten ten. This one is going to be drunk before the round gets back to him. "Better luck next time," Mikaela said continuously laughing as he watches Hikari start her turn. Smirking, he leaned onto the table as excitement ran through his veins as she begins to roll her dice once again. Six. "Lucky you, only six." Mikaela said as he watched Hikari take a shot. Exciting, he never he would be having this much fun with others. Maybe he really needs to get out of the house and his nose out of plants. Watching Hikari, she passed the dice over to him. 

"Alright, time to go again." Rolling the dice around in his hands he then threw them to the table. Gazing upon them as the bounced the table and landed on a solid number ten. Damn. "Maybe I was too quick to react to Hayato's number, karma seemed to find me. Oh, well. I was thirsty anyway," Mikaela said as he takes another shot, and then another, and then another. He could feel blackout coming on. Finishing the shots, he passed the dice towards officer Yamato. He could feel that his face was most likely as red as his hair as his body felt warm. No, not warm. Hot.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:15 pm

Yamato

Yamato was becoming drunk enough to have completely lost all forms of filter. He was just speaking out loud at this moment, and his thoughts were a constant barrage. "Oh you had the mask custom-made for Kuro? That’s wonderful! Oh my god, Kuro, you deserve the best! Who’s a good wolf? You’re a good wolf!". Yamato was really loud, to the point that he might have aggravated a regular dog. It remained to be seen how sensitive Kuro was against loudness. "That’s great, Hik! You’re a great wolf-owner! Kuro deserves to enjoy the festival like the rest of us, you know? AND YES, HAYATO! TO TABO! WOOOOO!". He took another shot, as if he was only taking them when somebody gave him a really good reason for it, as opposed to drinking constantly regardless of the happenings around him.

He shivered for a second after taking the shot, then the barrage of thoughts continued, "Also, great choice for the mask too, Hayato! I went with the Oni as well. I think they just look neat. Also they look kinda weird, you know? I think it’s kind of funny how they’re like, kinda ugly and monster-y but also like shiny shiny masks, you know? I think it’s cool.". Yamato had rolled and gotten a high number, so he had no time to waste. He was hitting the shots one after the other. "So, Hik, how have you been enjoying the village so far? Is it treating you well? MIKAELA!". He turned swiftly towards his red-headed friend, "KARMA STRIKES FAST! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! WOOOO!". He took another shot. "Y-you don’t like playing with rice? I mean we don’t play with rice… We just like… Eat it and stuff. What do you do with wood exactly?".

Post WC: 298
Total WC: 1063

Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 21270

Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:22 am
It was a whirl wind for Hayato. So much had happened in such a short span. Was this what other drunk people were like? Hayato hadn't been around anyone drunk besides his mother. She was more of the crying type. Hikari had been kind enough to offer him her sake. Hayato nodded quickly to her after he had finished his shot. I'll trade you if you'd like or maybe we can share kitsune? He poured her a drink from his bottle and slid it towards her while reaching for hers and pouring himself another shot, then another.

While he wasn't a drinker he wasn't about to cheat even though he had gotten unlucky with his roll. Here goes... Hayato gingerly raised the drink to his lips then tossed it back. Hikari had been right her sake wasn't as bad as his first shot. He felt the burning in his throat, but significantly less. This one was also sweeter maybe even gentle. He knocked back two more while he listened to everyone cheers and Mikaela's comments before and after he rolled his dice. Hayato laughed quietly as he rolled an identical. He was confused on his other comment and nodded along with Yamato explaining that rice was not to be played with. Have you made some interesting wood work with your wood release recently Mikaela? He asked earnestly.

Yamato was speaking in a flurry maybe he became more open when he was drunk? though Hayato didn't think of him as a very reserved person to begin with. I figure the point of a mask is to disguise yourself. I figured I am the furthest thing from an Oni... Hayato was sure that he wasn't an angry destructive demon of a person. The guise of an Oni certainly obscures your true nature well Yamato-san Yamato had been nothing but kind to him each time he met he doubted the man had a darker side much less so an angry one. The appearance of an oni is certainly striking. The stories of them in mythology are also quite fearsome. Hayato recalled a few books he'd read on the subject of youkai. He wasn't sure he believed in them, but Shinobi were capable of many things. Why not summoning demons such as Oni? Have any of you ever met a Youkai? He was curious what they thought about the subject. He asked his question passively as his gazed turned to Kuro again.

He noticed Kuro wasn't nervous or wary of him, and though the wolf didn't seem capable of speech like his owl friends, he was getting the signal that it was alright to touch him. He reached put slowly and petted him on this head and if he was allowed he would rub Kuro behind the ears. Kuro is very cute Kitsune-san... Where did you meet him? He would ask her. Hayato was become more open as the night went on a bit of liquid courage perhaps, but would it take a turn for the worse? Hayato poured yet another drink as he ran his fingers through Kuro's hair. This time of his own sake. He downed it in one fluid motion. It wasn't as bad as the first. Maybe he was getting use to it.  

[WC:542]
[TWC:1322]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 11, 2022 10:05 pm

Yamato

Yamato had been drunk before. This was not his first time drinking. He was a serious, silent workaholic when he was sober. All of those things were true, but a person seeing him at the moment had no way of imagining any of those statements to be anything but complete sarcasm. He was not helping himself. Every minute he was finding new ways to embarrass his future sober self.

He knew.

There was only one way.

He had to beat his future sober self by drinking so much that he would never be able to remember any of this. He had to make sure that Sober Yamato would not scold him. Sober Yamato was the worst. This Yamato, Drunk Yamato did not wish to see or hear Sober Yamato at all.

The game had begun.
And Sober Yamato had no idea, that fool.

Yamato floated away, as if he hadn’t been shouting out his lungs to his friends for minutes. He was not a man with a purpose. As drunk as he was, he had no time for pleasantries. This was serious business.

He emptied his pocket onto the surface of the bar.
“As many of your strongest glass this will buy.”.

He said it in a very serious tone. There was almost no hint that this was perhaps the most inebriated he had ever been in his life. The figure that Yamato could only comprehend as a shapeless shadow moved close, then away. A glass landed in front of him soon afterwards. Deep within his mind he knew this two actions were related, but try as he might, he just couldn’t make the connection. His brain was failing him. That was the only thing in the world Sober Yamato would have trusted.

Sober Yamato.
Such a fool he was.

Drunk Yamato grew a sulk on his face just thinking about Sober Yamato, if that was even his real name.

And that’s the point where Yamato completely blacked out.
Sober Yamato woke up the next day with the greatest headache of his life.
He remembered very little of last night.
Which meant it was…
A mystery to be solved!

Post WC: 361
Total WC: 1424

Exit

Taking max stat discount
688 words towards Ninjutsu Amplifier A-Rank (1375 + 688 = 2063 / 2063)
736 words towards Fuuinjutsu Clones (736 / 3750)

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Wed May 11, 2022 10:08 pm
Ya know…freakin awkward to see my name here…

Approved

Yamato Tanaka and Hikari Namikaze like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum