Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sliding in a Winter Wonderland (Nomo) Empty Sliding in a Winter Wonderland (Nomo)

Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:50 pm
It was a quiet evening when the Hyuuga and her wolven companion decided to take a stroll through the mysterious Christmas Land they had been teleported to for a mission earlier in the week. The snowy haired woman hadn’t gotten to explore much of the area yet and felt tonight was the perfect time to do so, as a gentle fall of snowflakes made the starry sky twinkle more radiantly.

She adorned a black fluffy coat over her dress and wore tights to help keep her legs from freezing since the slits up her dress went up to her mid-thigh. Her high heeled ninja boots crunched lightly against the snowy ground as they passed by the buildings full of sweet treats or small people making toys. The lights resting atop the buildings were what fascinated her more than the contents within their sturdy walls, for the array of colors was a breath of fresh air from the mundane illumination back in Tanbogakure that the farmers used while they worked the rice fields to see the paths. Their colors were pale yellows while these were a rainbow of hues; reds, blues, greens, even a few purples and pinks! Hikari half hoped she could stay in this town forever, surrounded by the lovely smells of gingerbread and beautiful sights. She normally hated the cold but wouldn’t mind being an icicle if it meant she could see this scenery everyday.

Kuro nuzzled her arm to get her attention and shifted his head towards a circular area full of crushed ice, with the words “Peppermint Ice Skating Rink” along the side of the barrier. It seemed her companion wanted to try skating along the ice, and the Hyuuga was a sucker for his big wolfy eyes. She let out a soft chuckle while the duo made their way to the booth where a person got them their ice skates and told them the basics of ice skating, then they were sent on their way to give their brief lessons a shot.

“Woah, I thought this would be like walking on water, but it seems to be a little more challenging than that! And here I thought waves were hard to stay sturdy on…but skates are somehow worse!” Hikari was lightly gripping the edge of the rink to keep her balance as they made their first lap on the ice, slowly getting the hang of how to bend her legs and not get a skate stuck on the ice. Her eyes drifted over to her friend beside her to see how the wolf was holding up, hoping the little doggy skates they had for animal companions were comfortable enough on his rather large paws. Much to her amazement, and slight jealousy, Kuro was skating perfectly fine, not even needing the wall to keep himself from toppling over, and if she wasn’t mistaken, he looked to be smirking at her when their eyes locked together. “Maybe four feet are better than my two for this…”

(WC: 501)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sliding in a Winter Wonderland (Nomo) Empty Re: Sliding in a Winter Wonderland (Nomo)

Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:59 pm
"HEY STOP RUNNING! GET BACK HERE!" There was a list of reasons why Saya enjoyed her short time in the holiday village over the usual mundanity of Kiri. First, there were so many more sweet treats to enjoy. Second, the festivities were a costant cause of excitment. Unfortunately, the third was turning out to be time-sensitive. See, As a child of great power who enjoyed artistic expression, while she was generally well liked within the village hidden in the mist, There was a bit of a constant power structure between the village guards, who enjoyed order, and the tiny terror who thrived in chaos. For this reason a long run down the streets of the village was often how she started her day. Now she wasn't stealing, or setting things on fire. Her 'crimes', if you could call them that, were more so blocking traffic as she put on performances in random places within her home. It was a harmless past time that caused enough chaos for the guard to chase her way, but never enough for them to try and seriously catch or reprimand her. 

With this knowlege, it will be unsurprising to hear that as our dear protagonist approached the ice skating rink, she would be trailed by three guards. She'd taken the time to put on an impromptu pop up performance outside of the the village square that gathered quite a crowd. Half of them were even there to listen to her music and not just because her stage positioning blocked the main road to get through the area and into the festival, but none of that mattered to the three very short men wielding spears who tried hopelessly to catch the swift Senju girl. 

"Maybe next time guys! Pleasure doing buisiness with yooouuuu" She lept up, thin vines pushing her forward at incredible speed as she approached the barricade separating the relaxation area of the rink with the actual ice. One hand planted on the cold wood as she cat passed it easily, body going horizontal as her legs curled in and up over her body, shooting her like a bullet ontot he ice. heres where things get fishy. Having not traveled this place yet, Saya had no clue what exactly was on the other side of the barrier as she vaulted over it, So when her feet touched down and she didn't stop  momentum well... That became a bit of a surprise. Behind her three puppets followed suit, Bladed feet catching on the ice to shoot them quickly to their controler. Hands clasped her under each arm, turning to ensure she didn't slam chest first into the other side of the rink, and with a bit of quick thinking, hand seals allowed her what she needed to stay up on the ice. A pair of wooden blades flowed from her feet, creating skates where her boots had once been through the power of her creation jutsu, and in moments she proved that she could learn to skate just as quickly as she learned ninjutsu. 

"I got it! No way they'll be able to follow us here... I'm so good at this!  a real genius!!!" Saya was so focused on her success, she didn't notice the hyuuga girl or the wolf directly in their path until it was too late to turn and avoid them. 

(TWC 559)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sliding in a Winter Wonderland (Nomo) Empty Re: Sliding in a Winter Wonderland (Nomo)

Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:26 pm
“Hey Kuro, I think I’m star-” Hikari had released her grip on the wall and was wanting to show her best friend that she no longer needed assistance, a small milestone for the Hyuuga in regards to skating, when she was cut off by a blonde girl catapulting herself over the barrier for the rink and shouting at three men behind her. Hikari wasn’t sure why this girl was on the run or why the men had to chase her with spears, but she was intrigued by the puppets following behind the girl and how effortlessly she manipulated them. It was the petite woman's first time seeing a puppet user in person, and to be quite frank she was very fascinated with the marionettes.

Then a pair of wooden skates covered the girl's feet out of thin air, allowing her to gain control over the slipper surface. Hikari sighed in relief as she had been worried about the girl crashing into them, but within seconds the mysterious woman was able to figure out how to glide across the ice with her makeshift skates. It seemed ice skating was coming easier to everyone except for herself, taking milliseconds for them to become adequate while it took her a couple of minutes to get the hang of it. Perhaps being in a coma for a few months made her coordination and balance start to lack. She made a mental note to start training in these areas when she got back to Tanbogakure so she could be as amazing as this woman.

However, her intrigue soon turned to fear as the girl was projected towards them with no indication that she had noticed they would collide. The snowy haired kunoichi contemplated jumping to the side out of harm's way but was afraid if she did that the girl would ram into the wall right behind Hikari. She couldn’t let this innocent person get injured when she could’ve prevented it, she would’ve had a guilty conscience if she did, so instead of moving out of the way the Hyuuga braced herself for the impact. She planted her feet into the ice as best as she could with the skates and had her arms out to catch the girl so that she wouldn’t ram into her forearm and get bruised or possibly even break the Hyuuga’s forearm by the impact. Kuro, realizing what was about to happen and knowing what Hikari would want him to do, moved out of the way of the girl and her puppets by skating away, his eyes never leaving his friend.

If the blonde did not stop herself from the collision then she would hit Hikari and send her backwards, her body hitting the barrier of the rink and all the air escaping from her lungs in a relatively loud wheeze due to the force behind the impact. If the girl did stop herself from hitting Hikari then she would straighten herself up and react to whatever the girl said or did, and then ask if she had gotten hurt anywhere or if she was alright with a warm smile on her visage.

(WC: 525)
(TWC: 1,026)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:58 pm
Bless Saya's heart. The girl was so meticulous in so many ways, but her attention to detail often faultered in times of intense focus on other matters. She'd braided her platinum blonde hair into several thick braids that clung tightly to her scalp. About fifteen hand carved rune stones were set in perfect position to accentuate the look, And a small handful of bleached white animal bones hung or dangled about various parts in emphasis of her connection to the old gods. The vibrant red armor(red like hair not red like a car of course) was hand crafted, braided lengths wrapping across her chest and up over her arms to offer the illusion of protection. Even the simple cloak and tights were dyed a deep purple with hints of black and blue washed into them, a feat she'd learned from the clan of otters who were her teachers most days. Every aspect of her look was crafted with love and proficiency in her free time, in long nights of no sleep. 

She'd planned her spot, chosen several escape routes, and found the perfect angle to vault herself over the barricade, but the ice... Well the Ice was a factor she hadn't been planning. Of course she'd known it was there. SHe'd scoped this whole place out, but they didn't really have ice rinks in kiri. Even as she floated effortlessly across the slick surface, she focused on how exactly she was able to do waht she was doing. Analysis happened instantly, but comprehension sank slowly, and so when she glanced up to see the girl bracing to hit her, she realized she'd miscalculated abysmally. 

She shifted her heels. Her left ankle gave out for a moment, sending her just barelly off to the girl's right. What came next would be quite the sight. Unless Hidari stopped the action, her shift was enough to stop her from hitting the girl full force. THe down side to this, was that her momentum wasn't stopped by hitting the girl and then the wall. Instead, flailing arms would try to catch Hikari's own, sending the pair spinning in a tight circle for several moments before Saya was flung off to one side, slidding on her backside into the far wall. 

"SORRY SORRY SORRY! I didn't mean to hit you!!! I was uh. Fleeing from some rude people who don't believe in fun and well... I guess I was so focused on dealing with the ice I didn't think to look up and deal with the people. Are you okay?!" She checked herself as she asked. Her ankle felt strong. One of the blades on her skates had cracked, causing the shift in her ankle. That was an easy fix. Pouring out more Mokuton she would reinforce the wrappings around her boots. She shifted and honed the points so they would catch in the ice easily, and then stood back up to test her balance. 

"Aya. This is why I told you this was the worst escape option.... YOu must pay more attention" It was less than ideal, but as Saya looked to the crowd that had gathered, She saw the guards shaking their head as they left. Cleary it wasn't the worst option. 

(TWC 1098)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:51 pm

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 570
Total WC: 1,596

AP:

400/400

The blonde woman’s shift in position indicated she had finally noticed the duo were with her on the ice, although with the momentum at which she was flying it seemed as if she still would land quite harshly against either the woman or the wall, or perhaps she’d end up still hitting both. Hikari did not try to dodge to the side as the girl's trajectory changed, since she still felt obligated by her desire to help people and knew breaking or lessening the girl’s damage was still what she was called to do. Yet even the Hyuuga had not predicted the blonde kunoichi to grasp her arms instead of ramming into her, and two were spun around in several loops before they broke free. The puppeteer was flung to one side of the rink and Hikari to the other, both their backs sliding until they collided with the hard surface of the barrier, although that collision was slowed down by their sliding across the ice first.

Apology after apology was thrown her way as the girl wanted to reconcile what had happened, explaining why she had been running and how she was too preoccupied to notice Hikari skating along on the ice. A soft smile crept up on her face as the girl continued to worry about her, “I am alright, thank you for asking. Are you okay? Were you injured anywhere?” She used the wall to slowly propel herself up onto her legs, gripping the ledge until she felt confident enough in her balance to release it. “I can’t believe those people were chasing you with spears, seems terribly excessive! Especially given the holiday spirit of this town…”  She trailed off as the girl was checking her ankle and noticed her skate had broken, until the girl focused on the broken wood and more seemed to grow from around her legs/boots to help keep the broken wood together.

She gave a light shake of her head and crossed her arms over her chest in disdain for the terrible behavior of the guards. Hikari couldn’t believe the guards in such a happy go lucky place would be as vicious as those men had been, and she couldn’t think of anything that could possibly warrant that kind of reaction from them.

Then the girl seemed to mutter to herself, mentioning how she shouldn’t have chosen this option since it was the worst one and uttered the word Saya at the beginning. Hikari thought that was the girl's name but wouldn’t use it unless the girl introduced herself since it would’ve felt rude to call her by Saya, especially if that was not a name she felt comfortable with others calling her.

“I think you picked the right option, because now you get to experience ice skating in case you haven’t been able to before, like me!” She grinned at the girl as she did a small spin in her skates, with her hands above her head as she spun around. “My apologies, I seemed to have forgotten to introduce myself! My name is Hikari Hyuuga and this is my companion, Kuro. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” At the mention of his name the wolf skated forward to be on Hikari’s left side, his crimson eyes looking around before settling on the girl across from them. It seemed they were destined to have this fateful encounter today.

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:26 pm
"Huh? OH Yea I mean i'm fine. I'm p tough. When you spend months practicing free running during large stents of your free time, you kinda learn how to take a fall yanno?" As the Ai puppet, lovingly reffered to as PupAIt helped Saya back to her feet, The coach puppet shook his head, pulling a large sign from the backpack on his back. With a shrug he'd offer the written portion for Hikari to read, the sign saying 'far too much time if you ask us'. There was a look of panic on her face as she finally got back to her feet. The blades of her mokuton skates slid to and fro as she realized she'd never actually skated before, sending her shifting all about in a scene that would be quite odd to anyone who'd just watched her rush across the rink like she'd been doing this for years. 

"Aya. my dear little sister.... Stop overthinking it. You were just skating earlier." PupAIt's voice was calm and encouraging. The shifting of her heels would cease as she dug the blades into the ice, standing firmly once more. 

"Right. Yea. I knew that. OH I wouldn't worry about that. THey couldn't actually harm me with those spears no worries. I got lots of ninjutsu. They just kinda make a very important point in a way like. A knife wouldn't I guess? Plus it's not like they were ever going to catch me. The town guard in Kiri hasn't caught me yet so they had no chance. " Leaning forward Saya would say the next part in a whisper;"Their legs are very short..." Whether she got the joke or not, Saya would giggle. It was funny because the barelly five foot tall Senju girl also had itty bitty little legs. Pushing off with her lead leg she would glide effortlessly towards Hikari, Her heels curling inward so she wouldn't hit her again. Instead she would rotate in a large circle around her new friend as they spoke. 

"Ah! I'm Sayatria Lenoria Senju of Kiri! THis is my big sister Ai, My mentor Freyja, and the coach puppet." The two girls with her, whose realistic design made it near impossible to tell by sight that they were puppets gave a short wave. Their facial features curled into bright smiles as they too closed the distance, choosing simply to stop in front of the group instead of doing rediculous circles. The coach puppet pulled another sign from the bag at his back, this one saying simply 'yo'. 

Chakra threads flowed from her fingertips, each made invisible by her chakra supression skill, just as the threads that controled her puppets. UNless she would stopped, Hikari would be able to feel cool threads wrap gently around her apendages, but feel no loss of control. "If it's helpful, I can show you how to skate. You just gotta like. be okay with what happens next. I know it's a wierd sensation at first, but it really does get awesome supah fast!" 

(TWC 1605)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 763
Total WC: 2,359

AP:

395/400

The snowy haired woman sighed in relief as the other woman shrugged off what happened, further explaining how she was accustomed to running and learned how to properly fall in order to take the least amount of damage possible. Hikari was about to reach out and offer the girl a hand when her companions beat her to the punch, helping the blonde to her feet and one of them handing the Hyuuga a sign. She giggled lightly at the words written as she handed the person the sign back. It didn't phase her that the figure chose not to speak, since it was not for her to inquire as to why they did not/ For all she knew they could’ve been unable to utilize their vocal chords to make sounds, and inquiring about it would’ve only brought back potentially painful memories.

When the blonde made it back to her feet she began to slide, much like Hikari herself had when she first stepped out onto the rink. The adrenaline of escape had left the girl’s body and now she had to focus on the ice, making it harder to stand her ground than when her thoughts were preoccupied with the chase, at least that is what it seemed like to the white haired girl as she watched the group before her. The girl’s sister knew exactly what to say in order to calm her down and get her to think straight, and within seconds the blonde was back to skating as perfectly as she had been just moments prior.

It did make sense why they would use large pointy spears instead of short little knives on their guard duty, it helped them seem more intimidating than they actually were given their shorter stature. This was something she was far too familiar with. People always loved to underestimate the short ones, although it helped give them the element of surprise.

Soft chuckles escaped her lips at Saya’s joke, the irony of it all causing the Hyuuga to laugh. “Guess they were trained by the tiny guards here!” Hikari added onto the joke as the blonde skated closer and started to make a circle around her. “I am glad you and your companions didn’t need to worry at all.” Her voice was soft and sincere, she truly meant it when she said she was glad they didn’t have to worry anymore. “Are you enjoying the festivities so far?”

A refreshing wave washed over her as she learned the girl was from her former village, for it meant the Hyuuga’s name, and the potential bounty on it, had not reached all shinobi of Kirigakure yet. Perhaps the fear of a bounty on her head was ridiculous after all; perhaps even the new Mizukage had no record of her existence. It would have been a gift if Xyxer had never taken her name to the registry, but it also meant the letter she was to send to the new Mizukage could wind up being the noose around her neck. If they weren’t looking for her before the letter, they sure as hell would after receiving news of a Kiri Missing-nin, even if the Hyuuga did not know any of the secrets from the Mist.

“It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, all four of you.” She gave a polite bow to them after she spoke, the soft smile never leaving her face. Hikari placed formalities and etiquette high up on the list of things one should always do, right next to saying please and thank you. At the mention of a puppet she had connected the dots, or so she thought, about why the coach had not vocalized anything thus far; because as a puppet he was unable to speak. Hikari, being a novice to puppetry, did not know that they could also be given voice boxes to add to the illusion of them being human. “What is your hometown like? Is it really right next to the ocean?”

Once she felt the sensation of cool threads wrapping around her the veins around her eyes began to bulge as she activated her clan’s doujutsu, watching as threads from Saya’s fingertips attached themselves to her arms and legs. Hikari had never encountered a puppet user before and was a little weary at first, but weighed the pros and cons and ultimately figured the girl meant her no harm. “I would greatly appreciate it, and I am alright with you using your chakra threads to help teach me.” She hoped she would be ready for what happened next.

(AP: 400 -5 Byakugan = 395)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:43 pm
"This is. Uh. A common place activity for my little sister, much to Lady Mizukage's constant chagrin. " Ai interjected at the comment that they didn't need to worry. Memories flashed past the girl's eyes for several moments of various groups of armed Kiri military rushing after the tiny girl hopelessly before Ai finally realized she was a puppet. She couldn't have memories. that would be silly. 

"Yea it's been pretty cool. Some lady named Izumi or something tried to get me to do a bunch of missions but they seemed super sketchy. Yanno she tried to ask me and my team to destroy a bakery that sold COOKIES?! cookies. Said they were poisoned. There aint no one in the world cruel enough to poison cookies. What kind of psychopath did she take me for, thinking i'd destroy such a holy place. " She'd been approached just as her sister and Pino had when they first entered the village. She assumed the pair had ended up accepting the mission, but she couldn't be sure. There was no doubt she wouldn't take it though. Immediately she felt like she was being manipulated into doing some kind of evil. 

"Her hometown Isn't exactly Kiri. She does live there now though. That isn't something that can really be discussed. Theres a good bit of salt water surrounding the islands, Quite high tech given the general technology level of the ninja world. Very much against random musical performances in crowded thoroughfare. Theres a good deal of shops and the Mizukage seems to be quite pleasant to be around. " Freyja responded to the question, but Saya wasn't too far off from the comment. After allowing Hikari to confirm permission for her to use her chakra threads to aid, she would jump in on where Freyja left off. 

"Where are you from? Did I ask that? What's your home town like! Kiri is super warm like. All the time which is nice compared to this, but we don't have snow or ice skating." Even as she spoke, the threads that wrapped themselves around hikari's arms and legs went to work. Slowly at first, Her new friends body would move across the ice. It took a specific ammount of control to keep her from falling onto the ice due to the slipperry surface, but after a few moments the wind would whip through Hikari's hair as she was controled to flawlessly join in on the large rotating circle Saya had taken. Now facing one another, Sayas grin beamed towards the girl as the floated effortlessly. 

"My chakra threads are so useful for stuff like this. Your body is doing the motions under my threads control so you should be able to build the muscle memory needed to learn what pressure keeps you moving easily and what pressure puts you on your booty." Shifting her hips, Saya would lead a long figure eight across the center of the rink before the pair took off, heading in various paths that would allow them to see the full view from the edges of the rink. 

(TWC 2118)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:50 pm

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 859
Total WC: 3,218

AP:

390/400

A soft laughter escaped her lips at the comment from Saya’s older sister, as she could imagine someone of as high status as a kage being thoroughly upset with ruckus going on in their village. Hikari didn’t know Lady Mizukage so instead she pictured how Xyxer would’ve reacted to the scene of one of his shinobi performing for the villagers and stopping traffic. She shuddered at the thought of what the blunette would’ve done, not being too keen on having fun in a nonviolent way… although maybe being chased by guards would have been a little close to his definition of excitement.

“Oh wow, your experience was a lot different from mine. Although the delicious cookies part stayed the same. I was approached by a fox-man named Yoi and asked to protect his bakery. Maybe you not accepting Izumi’s request was why no one attacked the bakery I was at.” It was a curious thought that perhaps the girl before her was the sole reason that her first mission with her group went off without a hitch, although the Hyuuga couldn’t be sure if there were others tasked with the same kinds of missions. Maybe there was an underlying war stewing between Yoi and Izumi, and the shinobi summoned were merely their pawns.

The snowy haired women’s ears perked up as Freyja mentioned Saya not originally being from Kiri, having found someone in a similar predicament as her own. Without giving away her own secrets, Hikari wondered if she could get some advice from the traveler as to how she was able to get permission from the Mizukage to stay as a shinobi. The Komekage of Tanbogakure, Yasahiro, had needed a lot of convincing from her in order to even contemplate the idea of welcoming a Missing-Nin into his home; and even then she still had get permission from the Mizukage in order to become a shinobi of the Rice Village.

It was a strange feeling to hear someone describe a place she had been before and knew quite well. Hikari could picture the shops in the center of the village, the ships docked at the harbor, the splashing of the salty water as she traversed one of the many beaches the island had to offer. The people were the one thing she missed most about Kiri, they were the ones who helped her feel a sense of belonging in the foreign land and helped distract her from the thoughts of Salzem’s last breath.

“I do not mean to pry, it is just that I’ve never heard of a shinobi changing villages…How were you able to convince the kage of your last village to allow you to be a shinobi of Kiri? I had always thought that once you left a village they would send shinobi after you?” There was a brief pause as she glanced around at the shops buzzing past them in a blur, “Your new hometown sounds amazing and a lovely place to live. If possible I would love to someday visit Kiri, to see all of the magnificent technologies and beautiful sights it has to offer.”

The threads around her limbs grew taut and went to work on directing her, guiding her body across the ice as it was now Saya’s turn to inquire about Hikari’s life. “I am from Tanbogakure, it is a small village that is located north of Fire Country. It used to be mostly farmland and rice paddies, but now has paved roads and castle-like buildings. There aren’t mountains or the ocean nearby; despite how quaint it is, it has a very warm and homey feel to it.” Her lips curled upward into a smile as she remiscineted about the town she was fighting so desperately to become a member of. “As you might expect, there isn’t a lot of snow or ice skating in Tanbo either. I think we should change that about our homes! Maybe we could bring ice skating rinks to them or try and get them built in the villages!”

Her voice grew louder as the chakra threads pulled her this way and that, her feet gliding effortlessly across the once rough terrain. Now it felt like she had been doing this her entire life as Saya guided her with finesse. For someone who had never skated before, the blonde was a real prodigy.

Hikari loved the feeling of the wind through her tresses as the duo slid gracefully down the ice and spun, now facing one another with grins on their faces. Her eyes glanced at the chakra threads and her mind wandered, drifting to the endless ideas of what she could move if she had the ability like the Kiri kunoichi. Could she also move people with ease and allow them to experience something they had never been given the chance to before? “I’ve never encountered these threads before, but they are amazing! So versatile and incredibly useful, even for something like this… Is there any chance you would be able to please teach me how to make them?” She gave Saya her best attempt at puppy dog eyes, hoping to convince her with cuteness.

(AP: 395 -5 Byakugan = 390)

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:54 pm
"Huh. So you were on the team I was asked to stop. Did you try the cookies they made. Were they yummy? Did they KILL YOU?! " SHe wasn't exactly sure why her voice rose so much at the last part. It seemed very important. Thankfully her reflexes solved the situation without her even  having to think about it. Just before she began to yell the end of her question, the threads drew Hikari away form her enough that the volume change wouldn't completely silence her. As she asked her awkward question, Understanding flashed through Saya's features. Taking a deep breath she prepared to help this lost ninja understand how she can follow the same path she did. 

Well. The trick for me was not being from a previous village. I was a civilian in the island country and then my mom sent me to Kiri to study to become a genius cuz I'm kind of like. A genius? I think she wanted me to stop accidentally casting ninjutsu in the mans-The house that destroyed stuff. Among other stuff. So I didn't actually have a Kage to ask permission from!" Yes. She was satisfied with her response. There was no way this wouldn't totally help her new friend figure her situation out. All she had to do was not be a ninja of another village who left and her new village's age would welcome her with open arms. 

"I...I have a friend from Tanbo. Well. I mean I just met him BUT I met him twice! You should totally come and visit Kiri! The mizukage would love you i'm sure!" As they spoke, the two would begin an intricate dance on the ice, cutting paths in various shapes that made the pair look like champion figure skaters. It wasn't planned. It was more of a Saya's mind going elsewhere as she continued convorsation. This is what happens when she's NOT focusing. Rediculous. 

"Yes!!! I have a friend who is able to learn like. Icy release or something. I bet she'd love to help!!" She would allow the threads to cease control, staying on the girl but letting her natural balance begin to push her towards her own practice. With the help given by the threads to teach her body how to control herself on the ice, it would be much easier for the girl to simply fall into the practice. She just needed to not overthing, and so the threads would pretend to control her until realization dawned that she could do it herself. 

"It. Uh. It's a puppetry thing. You can only learn if you choose to specialize in puppetr--" She glanced over her shoulder. The group of guards who had left when she entered the rink were back. with ice packs and spears that were at leasst 7% longer. "CRAP! That's my cue. I think they're still pissed. NICE TO MEET YOU HIKA HOPE WE CAN HANG OUT AGAIN SOMETIME COME VISIT MEEEE" The threads seemed to disappear as she released them, capturing herself and speeding towards the other end of the rink and out of sight. 

(TWC 2636

putting 1295 towards pup amp (1850/1850)previous training
1125 towards water pressure trigger (1125/1125) 
216 towards swamp of the underworld(216/1850) all with 25% discount of course

exit topic closed after hika))

Last edited by Cosplay Queen Saya on Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum