Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

So It Goes [Mizu] - Page 2 Empty Re: So It Goes [Mizu]

Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:46 pm
Although Guren stood with his guard up in front of the Second, the words she had spoken to him did not present any malice in their tone. Sighing to himself, he couldn't help but remind himself how this conversation was one he was reluctant on diving deeper into. Upon issuing her first point, Guren would rebuttal in the seconds before she'd wear a sad expression.

"My leave from the village was under village orders, as I was assigned to complete missions. What you seem to be describing does not seem to be comparable."

With that interjection, Mizuki would continue on. She expressed the policies of Sunagakure, admitting that she had no fear of Sunagakure functioning properly without her at the helm. His face bore a confused look. Yes, it was true that Sunagakure had an open door policy. "But our tolerance of missing ninja is specific to those of other villages. We do not have defined policies on missing ninja from our own village. And I know you understand the level of caution that should be exercised when the kazekage leaves from the village? Think on if Kenshin, or myself were to leave Sunagakure permanently. Would you have been willing to let us walk with all of the knowledge we have over the village?" He questioned. He was not seeing the point she was trying to counter with. Though he could feel her somber heart emanating its longing to be free from the shackles of servitude to the Sand Village.

Her further comment would sting, implying that Guren thought little of her. He'd roll his eyes and his shoulders would drop lower. "It's not about what I think of you. I have, and always will hold you in high regards. But you and I both swore an oath to protect this village. Whether information is willing shared, or it is extracted from you from our enemies...that is a risk. Would you agree? And in response to the point on you leaving the village to me, I trust your judgement. And I need you to trust mine."

He would pause hesitantly as his brain rifled through a number of scenarios in his head. He'd cross his arms, folding them across his chest and think on the situation at hand before he came to his first plausible outcome.

"I have a proposal. To satisfy my concerns over the security of Sunagakure, what if we were to develop a way to erase only your knowledge of Sunagakure's inner workings as well as its secrets?"

In anticipation of the proposal issued to Mizuki, he would closely monitor her body language for a reaction. It was a large ask, but one that seemed appropriate given the upcoming plans of the current kazekage. Still though, he would understand the hesitation that Mizuki may respond with.

WC = 463. TWC = 3232
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:09 pm
The alternate personality of Ohta was very much in control during these moments - the four walls and the words spoken within - no matter how hostile the phrases because they bounced of Ohta as though they couldn’t possibly pertain to her. His interjection was not met with immediate acknowledgement but it was noted, for as she knew no such record was ever found of those ‘orders’. 

Though she would venture into his next course of argument with her own rebuttal, “If you are trying to tell me that every village leader who wishes to step down and see the world again is held against their will then I must find that to be a fallacy of your own paranoia projecting itself onto this very meeting in real time. To further your argument into the realm of illogical arguments, I never said this was a permanent leave of Sunagakure but you took it as one and immediately started to construct yourself around it. Even further, you keep asking what I would do in this matter if it were reversed, I would trust the capabilities of my fellow shinobi and friends to handle themselves and not be a traitor of state to relinquish secrets at a whim, though my reaction and your reaction on the same issue are very obviously at odds.”

Those eyes that had watched his blood pump with such intensity moved away from their spot of choice to wander the room, turning her face away from his to contain her expression of deep hurt she was feeling through his words. Memory wiped of all the secrets, all the things she learned while in the village… all the techniques her hand had help in crafting and all the things she earned from being loyal as she always had been - stripped from her? Her face was turned away from him so he would be unable to glean the flash of rage that surged through her face for a half second at the thought of having a crucial part of her life's work erased from her all to allow her retirement - a retirement that she was not the first to reach for. 

Her tone was still full of sorrow, soaked to the brim with a straining heartache that was closing her throat in a threat to cause tears. “I swore an oath to protect what I love, but that in no less words, does not tie to be forever a Sunagakure Shinobi by label. By your suggestion you are taking away my right of exploration as well as my memory of experience in exchange to leave the village on your terms? That has to be the most aggressive show of mistrust and faithlessness that I have ever seen.”

Standing in her old regal way, her eyes closed and her face turned slightly away from where Guren stood she would speak, her voice finally cracking as the tears suffocated against her closed lids. “You ask for trust and give none to me. Please leave.” her arms were crossed across her chest, clinging to her biceps with such force that her already pale skin turned more white under her grip. “I will not teach a single soul, by force or by choice a single ‘secret’ of mine - Sunagakure in nature or not. As I am still Kage and you have fully disregarded my wishes to have you take the helm after me I further relinquish you from your duties as Deputy Kage of Sunagakure…” With that she would fully turn away, her body clearly trembling as the tears streamed down her face as the words from her friend continued to poison her mind.

WC 608
TWC 3174

Murata likes this post

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:42 pm
"Perhaps you are right in calling my proposal an act of mistrust, and perhaps not. But it is a merely a suggestion, that pales in comparison to the act of leaving a village. And understand the difficulty in trusting someone who is detaching themselves from the allegiance I have sworn to. I mean...what is the point in loyalty if it is temporary?" Guren would say aloud in response to Mizuki's first and second set of comments. Her face turned, to the extent that her expression was hidden from his point of view. Suspending his arms from their previously folded state, they'd hang by his side as he watched the Kazekage fold her own arms across her chest as she openly dismissed him from her current presence and from the role of Deputy Kage. Then she would fully turn her back on Guren, just as she was admitting to turning her back on Sunagakure. He himself would remain positioned where he was, staring into the back of the second.

"I interpret your desire to leave the village as you becoming a missing ninja, because that is our background. We are a village of former missing ninja. And I understand what that lifestyle entails and how it shifts one's own moral code and priorities from serving their village to themselves. However, it is a past for a reason. My life is devoted to serving Sunagakure, and you seem to be realigning your own life to serve yourself...So everything I've said to you has been with Sunagakure's interests in mind, seeing as you are Kazekage, I thought you would understand that. And yet all it has been received as is a personal attack." 

Pausing momentarily, he would scoff at the next thought that came to mind. "And for you to try to punish me for me being as cautious as I have always been is...unbecoming of you. What weight does it, and any new order of yours, even hold if you are leaving Sunagakure?"

Although the conversation had gone poorly, Guren himself was not frustrated. He could not feel sorry for what was said, and more so for someone who seemed to gain what she wanted from the village and then leave it when she grew tired of it. And this conversation had only further confirmed that Mizuki herself was in fact the "crack" and the "weak spot" she had alluded to at the start of their conversation. He couldn't let Mizuki just freely leave from the village. Yet now wasn't the time for him to take action. Instead, he would take his leave. Walking from the right side of the room towards the exit, he'd maintain his gaze on Mizuki until he had departed from the office. 

-Exit Unless Interrupted-
WC = 454. TWC = 3686

Max Stat, 25% Discount Claims:
- 1500 WC towards memorizing Mizuki Ohta's chakra signature
- 1875 WC towards MASS, A Rank

Mizuki Ohta and Murata like this post

Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 6404

Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:20 pm
Discussed with Mizu privately via Discord DMs. Exit for Guren as well as claims are approved.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:08 am
The tears still hot on her face stung against her cool skin, leaving trails of burning heat as his final words to her sunk in like claws of a predatory bird on a carcass. It was only when the door snapped closed that the tears stopped and her body calmed into its usual stillness - wiping her face clear of the tears she shed earnestly moments before she would turn to face the empty room, all sounds of heart beats and words on echoes in her memory. Was she resigning herself to serve only herself instead of an entire village? Thats one way to look at it, but for her it really came down to clan or village - and her clan needed her more than the village did. And to the last words he proposed to her, ones that questioned the weight to which her actions and words carried as a Kage on the way out - she supposed they held very little in the grand scheme of things. 

Taking a long sweeping look at all the furnishings and adornments of her office she would file the memory of this place away, for if his words told her anything - she was not going to be allowed exit from the sands of Sunagakure without resistance. She still knew the codes fuinjutsu for the Sand Barrier and there was no time for him to change them before she met them once again. With a stony expression she melted into the ground using Mayfly and would resurface at her home to prepare for her exit. In less than 10 minutes she had everything she needed and was headed toward the gates, knowing that anyone joining her would be there waiting.

wc 285
twc 3459
Reallocating Stats from Speed to Vigor - NOW Speed 78 and Vigor 117
1500 towards
Fuuinjutsu Amplifier V7 B rank 1500/1500
1500 towards Hiding Like a Mole V7 B rank 1500/1500
459 towards Breath Seal 765/1125
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 54000

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:10 am
Approved