Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : here

Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 78550

Passing the Torch Back[Private/Kiz] Empty Passing the Torch Back[Private/Kiz]

Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:24 am
Passing the Torch:

Getting called out to the training facility to teach someone. Yuri had a full look on her face as she watches the sunlight peak through the windows of the training facility centre. She wasn't entirely sure why she got called out here, all she knew was that they were looking for someone, anyone really, skilled in the art of weaponry for the purpose of this mission. Apparently someone needed training, and apparently she was one of many that fit the bill, and even better she was available.

It seemed kind of odd to her to pull a fresh genin to train someone how to use weapons, but then again lately it felt like all the more experienced people were busy or she just hadn't seen them. Though she didn't know what she expected, she was still pretty green after all so there wasn't really any reason for her to see much of them. In fact most of her past experiences were basically luck weren't they? Grumbling to herself, one hand in her jacket pocket as the other grips tightly on to a breakfast granola bar she bites down with a furious intent. Walking through the halls of the center as she heads to the main training area. Plenty of room, basic equipment, and also a distinct lack of anyone there. Everything had just been cleaned from last night so there was a clean sheen on it.

Organized, tidy,and ready for another day of good usage as everyone put it through their paces to improve themselves. Now all Yuri had to do was wait for the person she was supposed to be teaching, or training with, to show up. Taking her free hand out of her pocket she slides her pack off her back as well as the slim rectangular wooden container holding her family sword and heads over to the wall furthest from the entrance to set her stuff down and wait. Crunching her food bar quietly as she stares at the door in with a empty expression.

WC: 339
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Passing the Torch Back[Private/Kiz] Empty Re: Passing the Torch Back[Private/Kiz]

Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:20 am
Never thought he'd find himself in a situation such as this, Kizmaru thought to himself. He had to learn how to use weaponry more effectively, even if it meant his Taijutsu would suffer in the long run. He wasn't getting the full benefits from the martial art forms he had learned while lugging around the heavy suit of armor he was in. He needed a fighting style that would accommodate what he already knew and thus, he had to turn his attention towards the weaponry side of martial arts. Today, he was assigned a tutor to begin his weaponry journey. Making his way to the military training facility, he was supposed to meet somebody that was assigned to train him to be a better weapons user. He could hardly wait to see what kind of experienced person would be training him. Walking through the doors of the training facility, the first person he spotted was a girl in her early teens. Squinting at the girl in front of him, Kizmaru couldn't possibly believe this was the person that was sent for him so he just overlooked her and started to scan the area with his eyes. He saw a few people either getting ready to start their training or waiting on somebody else.

From what he could tell from the other people's body language it didn't seem like they were waiting or expecting anybody except for this one kid standing there in front of the door, eating something. Raising an eyebrow, he thought to himself it wouldn't hurt to double check if this kid was waiting for him. Who knows, maybe this child would also be training under him. "Hello, my name is Kizmaru Senju, I'm here looking for somebody who could teach me how to use weaponry, are you here for the same thing too," Kizmaru had asked the young girl. 

W.C: 313
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Passing the Torch Back[Private/Kiz] Empty Re: Passing the Torch Back[Private/Kiz]

Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:01 am
"Oh I'm Yuri Karuma! I'm a bit of a fresh Genin from the Land of Iron who got sent her to teach someone the fundamentals of weaponry. There are some people more experienced than me but they're all busy right now as far as I know."

Her mood was slowly rising, like the sun over the horizon, as she talks to them. Her mind slowly leaving that molasses pace that came from boring waits in solitude as she finally had someone to engage with. Rubbing her finger on her chin she looks over Kizmaru. They'd come for someone to teach them how to use weapons? They didn't look really fresh. If anything she'd say the person in front of her was way out of her league. She wasn't going to lie, if this was the person she'd be helping she already felt a little bit tricked, getting put up to this. Still, a job was a job.

Scratching her and letting out a sigh, she forces the most upbeat smile she can put on her face. There wasn't any point backing out of this or running away now. Plus if this person really was beyond her just ditching them because of her own discomfort would just be rude. All she could do now was her best, same as usual.

"So if you're waiting for someone to show you how to use weapons it's probably me. I don't have alot of experience with stronger techniques, I'm still learning, but I have a good grasp of the fundamentals and I've been going through all the commonly known forms to improve. So I can share everything I know and understand with you."

WC: 618
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:50 pm
Staring directly at the genin in front of him, Kizmaru couldn't believe what he was hearing. The second mizukage was about being taught the fundamentals of weaponry by a child. He wasn't sure how to feel about this but at the same time, he was oddly satisfied. He decided to look at it like this: if they were sending a child to teach him how to use weapons, this child must be extraordinarily gifted for their age. Inhaling and then sighing, Kizmaru figured it was just better to go along with it for the time being. If anything, he'd just practice on his own whenever he had free time. "Pleasure to be acquainted, I am Kizmaru Senju, a humble jounin of Kirigakure. I  am to assume you are my weapons trainer for today's exercise. If they are sending you when all others are busy then that must mean they trust you  and your skill a great deal. If they trust you then, I will trust you as well. So, how shall we begin our little exercise," Kizmaru had asked with a bit of curiosity. He wanted to get started as soon as possible, working with projectiles, blades and what not. If this is how he could achieve his goal then so be it, he wasn't particularly picky about who was training him as long as he got the training he sought. 

W.C: 231
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:20 pm
Yuri brightens up even further when the situation doesn't get awkward, letting out a sigh of relief before nodding. Now with pleasantries out of the way it was time to actually begin proper teaching on bukijutsu. Yuri proving herself to be an extremely thorough student when it came to the fundamentals. Many long nights that had gone into theory and practice finally managing to show itself, not to mention lessons passed down by her own father. 

First starting with basic throwing weapons, and proper throwing techniques to get more spin than usual at them. Even with actually teaching the proper form she would still have Kizmaru run through it repeatedly until it seemed long the action was going from thought out to pure muscle memory. Though despite the amount of time and firm advice she gives going through it she had no issue hyping down the effect that a simple throwing star or kunai had in the course of a fight. Taking to chance to clarify that without any special throwing techniques the most they'd be useful for was either culling an idiotic opponent or forcing Shinobi who had to remain stationary to move.

As the lesson moves on to up close combat her history becomes more apparent, and the way she talks about fighting Shinobi and the off handed mentions of samurai make her origins in the Land of Iron more apparent. As a training dummy is drawn out to be used as basic target practice as well as for explanations by this young child. Taking out Karuma from its storage box before approaching the dummy to tap both the forehead and the neck as she begins her explanation. 

"The head especially around the eyes are an ideal target, and the neck is a soft vital as well making these great places to strike if you can, though ultimately unrealistic. If your enemy is caught in a tight space and you can hit it though, go for it. The heart is another great spot. Though I know about assassination techniques originating from here that would make it more realistic to catch them unaware and kill them." 

She casually pulls the tip of the sword away from the neck before tapping it against the fake arms. 

"These are...okay as well. Though I know of techniques to do handseals with one or even no hands, so while nice it's more of a moderate inconvenience. If it's the best you can do though there's no shame in it. It's actually very ideal. Either way you limit a shinobi's capacity to execute jutsu and if you can get both in many cases you'll deny them most of their ability." 

She was smiling somewhat more pleasantly as she goes over the gorey subject, moving from the arms to the legs, at which point she nods with a satisfaction. 

"The legs are another wonderful target for removal. Generally most ninja will want to limit your ability to close distance as much as possible, and a critical part of that is just simply running away. So removing their legs is great for helping with that. It forces them to rely on jutsu for mobility. So the key elements of this are closing the distance, being able to reliably get through all their techniques with minimal damage, and incapacitating them using your own ability to remove their legs, arms, and if possible to remove their heads from their shoulders. Those are the basic goals of close quarters combat. Now do you already know about chakra infusion techniques? The basic knowledge of how to do chakra infusion is helpful, and I'm sure you're already familiar with it, so all you'd need is the techniques that utilize it for further effect."

WC: 1240
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:31 am
After he had asked the young girl on where they would begin his weapons training, it seemed she had perked up a bit. He had heard things about the land of iron being known for how prominent their weapons training were to the point where it exceeds even the major five nations training. First they began with the fundamentals of basic throwing projectiles to which Kizmaru was slightly disappointed but hiding it in favor of not discouraging his teacher. He took some practice tools from the advanced training facility and began to throw at practice targets. He wasn't sure why he needed to do this as he felt his basic training with projectiles was fine. As time went on, the kid had begun to teach him little tips and tricks on how to get more maneuverability, spin and better form for his weapons that he knew nothing about at first. He had begun to gain more confidence and even thought he might be able to defeat his foes without having to utilize even a single technique at this rate. Unfortunately, his teacher had been constantly winding him down away from that idea but Kizmaru kept the thought of it in his head just because he was confident he could.

Next, his tutor had taught him about close combat with weapons. As a demonstration, his tutor had unsheathed a unique katana he had never seen before. Clearly its craft was different from the standard issue blades he currently had two of himself. After listing off the basics and common weak points of the body to aim for, she pulled her blade away from a dummy that had randomly appeared.  She then directed her attention to the arms of the dummy to which she explained another common tactic. She went further into detail elaborating on things Kizmaru actually had no idea of until just now. She'd then move onto the legs and how removing them was the ideal action to take in a hostile situation. Although it was a relatively hard thing to do, Kizmaru would also prefer to go for the legs. He simply nodded at the young, teen girl's words and tutelage. After she was done with explaining how to dispatch an enemy easily with weapons, she had asked Kizmaru if he was familiar with Infusion techniques. At first, he was going to nod and say yes but when he really thought about it, he only knew the basic infusion and one other technique. 

For the sake of learning and probably picking up something new, he shook his head, "No" and asked the young girl to tell him about them. 

W.C: 440
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:06 am
"Okay."  

Still keeping a pleasant mood as she begins with the first part of the demonstration. Sheathing her sword as she begins to weave the Tiger, Boar, and Rat handseals, before redrawing the blade. A faint blue luminescence coats the weapon as she takes hold and draws it out of the sheath. Moving it slightly so that Kizmaru could get a good view of the blade from multiple angles as she begins to explain. 

"Flying swallow, it's a step up from the most basic of chakra infusion techniques, right above baseline chakra infusion. Instead of just flooding the item with chakra you spend a bit more energy reinforcing it properly according to the structure and design of the weapon. At least that's how I do it. It's a good back up for when your more powerful weapon infusions have been exhausted and you don't have the energy to spare for it but as I said it's a backup." 

Content with the explanation Yuri banishes the aura of energy coating her weapon, as she forcefully ends Flying Swallow. To be honest having to do handseals was vexing for her. There were definitely better methods for it that wouldn't take up any of her hands, but she still has to make the time to learn it among everything else. It wasn't impossible, or even that hard, it was just another thing on top of everything else to do and the day was rapidly approaching. She couldn't but feel like she was running out of time. Letting out a slightly tired sigh as she continues. 

"This technique I'm actually more familiar with since it originated from the Land of Iron. It's a way better infusion than regular chakra infusion and even Flying Swallow. Even ignoring any personal bias I may have, it's just superior from a practical standpoint from every way. Even just ignoring power too." 

Putting away the sword again, to clearly and slowly show Kizmaru the necessary handseals Yuri weaves the Ram, Rat, Tiger, and Serpent seal. Drawing her sword out once more, a blue coating of solid chakra starts to form from the hilt to the tip of the blade, before extending past it two meters. It adhered to the shape and form of a katana but still have it multiple times more length, making sure to point it away from Kizmaru as she explains. 

"Samurai Sabre Technique, another infusion that at least has as much raw power as Flying Swallow but those who've learnt the most advanced forms draw drastically more power from it, giving their weapons a noticeably large boost in durability and striking force. A unique thing about this particular infusion is due to the usage of shape transformation with physical chakra you can actually change the form of your weapon to a degree. Turning a sword into a club, a whip, an axe, or other such things." 

Once again she releases the energy in the blade, mindful not to prick anyone as she moves it, and also keeping safe distance from Kizmaru during the demonstration. No matter the skill care and caution were important always. 

"I've also seen off shoots of the technique back home that take advantage of the knowledge from this technique to shoot projectiles of varying shapes from the blades, but looking through any repository of knowledge on techniques I've not been able to find it here yet. It kind of makes me wish I made sure to learn it before coming here, but I guess I didn't really have an effective means to." 

Returning the sword to her sheathe, there was a slight twinkle in her eye. Ultimately she'd brushed up against pretty much every infusion she knew. Now it was likely time for something else. 

"That's pretty much everything from me regarding infusions. Infusions for armor are also critical and exist, and I'd recommend learning a few at least. There are a couple of other techniques I know that I'd like to show you, but first I think I should ask if you have any questions or anything before hand. I don't want to overload you with too much information or anything." 

She'd remembered the long, overbearing lectures her father would hold for her into the late hours by the candle light, and she was pretty sure doing that actually wasn't that conducive to learning so it only felt right to take a short break at the very least. Putting her hands in her jacket pockets as she waits to see if Kizmaru has anything they'd like to ask of her.

WC: 2000
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:42 pm
After informing his teacher that he didn't know much about infusion techniques, Kizmaru then decided to wait and listen to the lecture she was about to give. Watching closely, he witnessed her sheath her blade, perform the hand signs of Tiger, Boar, and Rat before unsheathing the blade once more. The technique she had used was the Flying Swallow technique, one that he was already familiar with. He decided not to tell her he already knew this technique as he only knew it on a basic level but maybe his teacher could tell him more about it, information he didn't have before. After all he's never used the technique in a serious fight before so maybe her tutelage would give him some insight on how to apply it better. After she was done with that explanation, she had dispersed the energy she was using for the technique, letting it harmlessly dissipate. Now that her explanation on the Flying Swallow technique was done, she had moved on to a different technique. Starting with the explanation of it, she said it originated from her homeland, the land of iron, and it became more widespread after all these years. Kizmaru didn't know which technique she was talking about specifically so he was going to pay close attention.

He then watched her put her sword away once more, starting to form the hand signs of Ram, Rat, Tiger, and Serpent before drawing her blade again, this time with a blue coating of chakra on her sword. Admittedly, Kizmaru had never seen this technique before and was quite interested in it for his gauntlet talons. After giving a brief explanation of how it works she had also dispersed the energy she was using to coat her sword in blue chakra. It was a pretty good technique for him to attempt to use further down the line. Now that she was done demonstrating these techniques, he has gained a lot more insight than he originally thought he would. She had mentioned there were infusions for armor as well but she hadn't demonstrated any so he wondered if she didn't know any techniques currently. He wondered if there were other options for defending himself better without the use of infusions. "Hm, well you say I should learn infusions for armor but, is there any you could teach me right now that is befitting of me? Honestly, it doesn't even have to be an infusion technique but something else that would aid me," Kizmaru had inquired. 

W.C: 418
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:51 pm
"Huh, that question actually goes perfectly into another couple of techniques I was going to mission. The first isn't really an infusion, it's more utility and I wouldn't say that impressive but still useful. The other I'd call even more useful in some ways, though I wouldn't call it offensive exactly...sorry like I said I'm still going through to find as many scrolls and books detailing techniques as I can..." 

And she wanted to add in that frankly it was unbearably thin for her liking. She honestly wasn't surprised to find Dancing Blade Risk there, it was a classic but not really something she'd call foundational. It was like her basic iai stance. A quick draw is useful in the situations for it but it was too simple to rely on for more than just hitting an opponent. An awkward expression on her face as she scratches the back of her head. 

Taking a deep breathe she begins by demonstrating the first technique. Her body starting to take on a metallic blue tint. The girl remains unbothered though. She felt obligated to be more impressive somehow but honestly she was a bit traditional and focused on the fundamentals. Like her sword she could probably say that she had an unassuming and simple appearance. Still, she was here to do a job and she'd do it to the best of her abilities. 

"Iron wall, pretty useful honestly. Normally armor is designed to specialize in defending against more ephemeral attacks using chakra or more physical attacks, this both weakens oncoming attacks and also lets you reinforce your armor in a different alignment. A good shoulder charge into the attack and you can probably rely on your armor to burst through." 

The metallic Sheen leaves her body. She didn't really expect anyone to be impressed by that, still there was one more technique she wanted to demonstrate before calling it a day. Though this one was a bit more daunting, especially since it wasn't really so simple to show off. 

"So you're probably pretty familiar with the concept of internal energy control yeah? This next technique involves a concept using something like that. I could also call it a form of bodily mastery. A common technique you'll find everyone knows are things involving deleterious effects. Poisons, burning, mud traps, bindings, everything, this is a technique designed for handling it. Honestly when I found it I went hunting for stuff similar to it. Using your own internal energy and bodily mastery you can effectively null the deleterious effects and the technique or the like inflicting it on you. Frankly explaining the idea to you is easier than trying to show you. This technique, Perfect Body, is something common to both armed and unarmed martial arts. Regardless of what side you're from you'll generally tense your muscles and core before releasing a large burst of energy throughout your body. This won't have any showy effects but what it does do is undeniably helpful for you."

WC: 2500
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:52 pm
It seems Kizmaru had hit the jackpot on that one as he was in luck of being able to be taught something he was interested in. He'd be able to get some defensive techniques in this lesson and that's the thing he was eager to learn the most. According to his teacher, the first one wasn't an infusion which was perfectly fine. As long as it did a good job in defending him from fatal attacks, he didn't care if it was classified as an infusion or not. As he finished listening to her explanation, he watched as she scratched her head as if she were nervous or something. This was fine with Kizmaru as he patiently waited for her to demonstrate the techniques she was willing to impart on him. Taking a deep breath, Yuri had begun to coat herself in a blue tint of chakra as Kizmaru had observed. it was a pretty neat trick, one that would aid Kizmaru on his endeavors should he so happen to master such a technique. His tutor had called this technique, 'Iron Wall' which was the defensive maneuver she was initially talking about. She had also explained how it was used in conjunction with armor, being able to select what kind of incoming attack it was most effective at blocking.

Now that she had finished demonstrating this technique, she had dispersed the energy she was using and decided to move on. Now the next thing she had to explain wasn't something she could quite demonstrate. All he had to go on was just the concept of the idea which was being explained to him shortly after Iron Wall had been dispersed. She had begun to teach him about the concept of a technique that would nullify negative effects that were about infiltrating his body or negate ongoing effects of currently existing traits. Kizmaru nodded at this knowledge and now that he had the groundwork for it, it should have been easy for him to pick up on. He was quite happy with everything he's currently picked up from his weapons tutor and thanked her. Even if she didn't provide him with too many techniques at this point in time, all that mattered was she had gotten his foot into the world of weaponry. He intended to continue some weaponry training on his own after this but at least with this, he had gotten a lot further than he would have on his own. 

"Thank you for your lessons teacher, I think I've learned as much as I can for the time being. If you have anything else you've learned that you can teach me, let me know," Kizmaru had said, now with a rare, warm smile across his face. He hadn't had this much fun in a long time and was now looking forward to brushing up on the fundamentals he was just taught as well as attempting to replicate some of the techniques that were used in front of him just now. With that, he'd give a little nod towards his teacher before walking further in order to do some practice on his own for a bit.

[Exit.]

W.C: 527
T.W.C: 1,929

Ability Claims (75% Learning discount from Advanced Training Facility)
Using 750 words to swap Taijutsu for Weaponry.
Using 375 words to learn B-Rank Samurai Sabre Technique
Using 375 words to learn B-rank Iron Wall
Using 375 words to learn B-rank Perfect Body

Stat Claims (20% Stat training discount)
Using 1900 words to take away 23 Strength.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum