Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Time for Tea [Travel Topic] Empty Time for Tea [Travel Topic]

Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:27 pm
The day had finally arrived, being notified on the finer details with a later letter, she was set out to the determined meeting place in the Land of Tea. The meeting place was still unknown to her, or at least she hadn’t ventured through the land itself in nearly 30 years but she would be a liar to say she wasn’t a bit excited to see what the Land has made of itself since her last pass through its streets. 

For now though she traversed through her village for what may well be the last time - taking in the scenes of life around her as villagers went about their morning routines. She had changed in the last weeks and whether it was for the good or not was to be tested. Reaching the gate she leaned into the door of the guard tower and saw Han, or Hans as she called him. Toiling away at paperwork and organization since the newer guards were still seeming to struggle with the concept - he wore a frustrated grimace on his face but did the work none-the-less. She hadn’t made her presence known for a few moments as she watched him, only after he slammed a filing cabinet shut with more intensity than necessary did she finally speak up. “Hey old friend.”, it was simple and honestly lacking context but the man stood up straighter and turned to look at her with a look she had yet to see directed at her - worry. 

As an older member of the village he had taken on some pseudo role among the newer recruits, but she was still the only one allowed to address him incorrectly without retribution or correction. “Hans.. it will be fine, I will return in no time. You worry so much that the lines on your face grow deeper under my gaze.” His scoff as a returned comment was enough for her - rarely did she show genuine concern or care for others to this level; even fewer felt it after the ordeal with the Jashin cultists. “Take care of these walls, and give Musu a day off once in a while, I swear the letters requesting compensation are piling up at a rate that even I can’t get to them.” He still refused to look at her head on though, keeping his eyes cast away from her as she spoke - the smile she had fell as she stared at him with a somber look. “I will see you soon Hans.”

With those words she turned from the doorway and let it shut behind her as she began to walk toward the horizon.

[EXIT SUNA - to use fast travel ticket]

Murata likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Time for Tea [Travel Topic] Empty Re: Time for Tea [Travel Topic]

Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:55 pm
That’s it huh? You just up and leave without a moment’s notice? I guess that’s the luxury of being a Kage.” A voice approached from abaft of her and Han. As they would turn to face the source, they will find non-other than Souji standing before them at the village gates. His hands within his pockets. His entire form undergone a transformation — metamorphosis if you will. His once black and blue hair was not pure white and silver. His left eye was no longer violet, but cyan blue with red markings under his eyes. His skin as porcelain as his adoptive mother. His expression was as stoic as it usually was. 

He was don in black with crimson and gold. His right eye was concealed behind a black eye patch. Occasionally from that patch white willow wisps would manifest around his head. His left ear sports a golden earring that resembled a sun emblem. 

His left eye would tenderly lock onto the eyes of his mother. A smile graced his face as he took several steps forward. “You know how I get, losing track of you tends to make me anxious, mother.” He stated. His gaze would find Han, whom was peering at him with a sense of confusion. This was the first time that he saw Souji in this state, but he could immediately tell that this was no rebellious teen making a statement. He could feel the change of chakra around Souji. He could feel that the boy was one with all that was around him. And the cherry on the cake was the flurries of flames that rotated around his head. Almost deity-like. 

And you were just going to cover for her, geezer? I shouldn’t be surprised.” He said, his smile remained. He knew of the bond that the two shared and he…respected it. Han and him also shared a mutual understanding of each other. But as of right now, Souji wanted to know of his mother’s departure. “So, where are you heading off to?
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:17 pm
That’s it huh? You just up and leave without a moment’s notice? I guess that’s the luxury of being a Kage.”

She needn’t look to see who had just interrupted her silent departure - she knew the voice, knew the chakra signature when it appeared - she had simply hoped nothing would come of it. Though as she turned, it was hard to place the face of a man turned ghostly as the face of the boy she adopted nearly a year ago. How had time changed him so roughly? Though he looked more like her in features as a boy, he exuded her spirit and ghostly complexion more as a man. No… he wasn’t her actual flesh and blood, but sometimes it was hard to differentiate the two. 

At first a fierce anger rose in her chest, even at the sight of someone so dear to her - defying her in this way - but his words, tone and expression still touched on the part that was human… that was Ohta. She knew of his anxiety with her being out of range of his sight, though to be honest she hadn’t considered anyone would be brave enough to stop her - especially when she was going to protect them all from any casualty. Giving a soft sigh, and completely forgetting Hans as she approached her son who now towered over her. 

“There is a lot going on in the world at the moment Souji, I don’t have all the time right now to explain it but if you are so bent on not allowing me out of your sight, then come with me. Your life is possibly in danger by doing so, and I can’t guarantee your safety but… you don’t need me for that anymore.” With that she procured a scroll from her person and unfurled it, revealing it to be a summoning contract - “Though I would be remiss to allow you on my travels as a whole, I will summon you once I reach my destination. There you will hear the purpose. Do you trust me?” This wasn’t exactly the Mizu who took in the boy anymore, she had more of a chaotic aura to her, while she cared for him she wasn’t giving him all the details either. Testing his resolve in a way as well as putting a boundary on what was allowed. 

“Sign this with your blood and I will explain it all soon enough. I promise.”, She reached out and took his hand, placing the scroll in his hand with a hint of her usual self shining through. The two had grown and changed so much separately that in that moment they almost seemed like two separate people - with the echoes of familial bonds at the heart of it all. She would wait til the summoning contract was signed before restoring it to its proper place and gently placing her hand on his cheek - skin tones matching. “I will see you soon. Hold fast my son.”

EXIT Fast Travel to Land Of Tea
-Obtained summoning ability of Souji Hyuuga
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:39 am
He would smile at her before raising his right thumb to his lips, baring his fang and allowing it to spill blood. He would then sign the scroll. “Of course I trust you, mother. You’re the only one left alive, next to Ogre that I do trust.” He would then smile before long as she turns to leave him. “Oh, while you’re away I’ll go learn that tech we spoke about. My body has adjusted and I think I’m ready.” He would add before going back into the village.  

[Exit]

Using S rank jutsu scroll to learn with Mizu permission: Limitation Removal [Restricted]

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:09 pm
[Yes you are given permission to learn this IC]
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Approved
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:33 am
WC claiming - 929 
25% discount used
375 towards Ninjutsu Enhancement 1875/1875