Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 1:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 11:46 amRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 8:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 7:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 4:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 4:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 1:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 7:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 6:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lachesis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Bitter Pill [P, Goto] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bitter Pill [P, Goto]

Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:33 pm
The kidney settled uneasily beneath her skin. She wasn’t sure if it was psychosomatic, but she was acutely aware of all her internal tissues- the way her teeth felt against her gums, the minute way bone and sinew shifted against muscle. Lachesis still wasn’t sure if the lack of a lung would hinder her fighting through shortness of breath. Hopefully, the decision wouldn’t come back to bite the both of them later on… She swallowed heavily, careful not to send chakra through her limbs in case of accidental impalement via bone. The jounin would have to take her fellow’s word that the transplant of the bloodline was a success. In a way, the earth comparison helped, though she wasnt sure to what extent. She wouldn’t be practicing for a few days, after all, and as such it would take a bit to see results. Even so, earth wasn’t her affinity. Water was, followed by wind- though the way it was described thusly to her made the Yuki clansman curious. In theory, having more terrain manipulation options would only be beneficial. But at the same time… She near jumped out of the hospital bed at Goto’s manipulation of the earth surrounding the two of them with no prior warning. Weren’t they still in a hospital?! She blinked thusly, flabbergasted again at Goto’s seeming disrespect to the field of medicine, before asking a question she’d been dreading to speak aloud. “You still have my lung,” she noted, “what do you plan to do with it?” part of her was curious if he’d keep the power for herself- or if he’d sell it. Hell- part of her was curious if he’d be back later to ask for more parts. In a way, Konoha had finally gotten its hands on her ice release to distribute freely- just, not in the way she’d originally anticipated…

“Will you transplant it yourself, or…?” she asked after a moment, ignoring the odd feeling in her stomach. “Will you take anything else?” hopefully he wouldn’t do anything like the… kidney in lung. Seriously, what the fuck? She stood up after a moment, taking a mental stock of her body and everything within- new and old. Whether he’d answer or not, the Yuki clansman would take the piece of paper from the Senju delicately, folding it up and placing it inside one of the many pockets in her Jounin vest. She would politely listen to his reply, and although there was no urgency in her tone, Goto would easily be able to tell that she was invested in his response. Inhale. Exhale. The paper, though light, felt like a barbell.

She couldn’t train them now, evidently, but in a few days, she was eager to see what would come out of it. Despite having water as her main affinity, she primarily focused on her skill in weaponry. More options in a fight, however, were nearly always a good option.

Her chest ached lightly, as if trying to take in more air than it could fit. She wasn’t sure if the pain was imaginary, though. With all the skill of her years, she kept any tells off her body and face alike. She could deal with the consequences of this on her own. She was used to that kind of thing, wasn’t she?

[WC: 552]
[Total WC: 1,952]
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:32 pm
What would he do with her lung? Good question. "Well first I'll put it in the organ cooler, hygiene and all that". Washing away the blood on his hands Goto started thinking about the possible options moving forward. He could transplant it himself but wasn't sure about the affinity between him and the Yuki DNA so it would be a little too early to decide on that route. Obviously the silver haired could just keep it around in case of an emergency or if anyone else needed one but he rather not have the village turn into some market where every and anyone could simply get themselves a couple of organs. 

Leaning with his back against the wall Goto continued pondering over the next course of action. "I don't think it's a decision that can be made overnight" the Senju spoke out loud, trying his best to gather all of his thoughts. "How would you feel knowing one of your organs is inside someone else?". Sure, Lachesis now had someone else's kidney inside of her but realizing part of you belonged now to another person might be weird to think about. Not that the deputy had any issues with that, after all, a dead guy's kidney was now part of him while one of the eyes could hardly be called his as well. 

Goto had to laugh when the kunoichi asked him if he planned on taking anything else from her. "No, I'm not that cold. Excuse the pun". The boy didn't exactly plan on asking people for organs almost as if they were donating to charity. At the end of the day, Lachesis came to him asking for the surgery so the transplant was fully per her request. The only thing he gained was the experience and potentially learning more about the Yuki DNA depending what he would end up doing with the woman's lung. "I'm sure your clan's advanced element means a great deal to you" he'd inquire, not knowing whether or not that to be the case.

(WC: 340, TWC: 2118)
Lachesis
Citizen

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:29 pm
Hygiene? Hadn’t the deputy kage not worn gloves nor washed his hands before a major surgical procedure?...

…Maybe the Senju clan bloodline had like, super antibodies. Those old folk legends said they were great healers, right? Part of her was curious, but at the same time, she didn’t want to infringe on Goto Senju’s privacy. Ninja stuff and all that. However, the next words he spoke had her consider her own. She’d freely admit that she did not want another person owning a part of her- whether or not it was attached or not- but the man was her superior. For better or for worse, they lived in a military dictatorship, and as such, she’d comply with what he took. Phantom pains tenderly gripped the missing lung, and the Onomori hoped she wouldn’t be missing that later at a crucial moment.

“I wouldn’t know,” she replied bluntly, “this shit’s new to me. The kidney was recovered from a Jashinist who’d attacked me in my own home. The situations don’t seem comparable to organs transferred between living people.” Hm. The comment about taking anything else was, not necessarily appreciated, but a little reassuring nonetheless. Hopefully the Senju wouldn’t take another essential organ and replace it with something nonsensical.

“Mm.” she replied simply to his final statement, neither confirming nor denying his suspicions. She wasn’t quite sure what her own opinion was on the potential of her bloodline being transplanted- with her as the source, nonetheless. “Is there anything else you need?” she asked apropos of nothing, non subtly switching gears. The Yuki clansman had just recovered (or gotten out from?) a major surgery after all- honestly, when she got home, she’d probably just make a shadow clone and rest up for a few hours before doing anything extremely strenuous.

Of course, should he want to ask her anything else, she’d stay behind. But this day had been exhausting as a whole. She needed some independent time to process the events on her own terms. “If not, I’ll take my leave. Gotta clean the mess left behind nd shit.” obviously referring to her scuffed room from whatever battle she hadn’t fully been conscious for.

[WC: 362]
[Total WC: 2,314]
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 752950

Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:06 am
It appeared the kunoichi was in dire need of a rest, more than understandable after undergoing surgery moments ago. "Ah yes, of course. I hope I didn't keep you too long". Perhaps all his talk about DNA, bloodlines and whatnot was a bit too much for someone who just got a part of their body replaced but Goto meant well, he simply wanted to make sure Lachesis was going to be able to adjust to the Shikotsumyaku without issue. And if the deputy could be of any help in the process, all the better. "I believe we got the most important matters out of the way". With a friendly smile the silver haired opened the door, a final look around to make sure everything was cleaned up nicely.

Assuming the young woman followed behind in order to go home and rest Goto would remind her of the notes he had given her earlier. "Don't forget to take a look a them, I'm sure they'll be able to help you with getting used to the Shikotsumyaku bloodline". If there wasn't anything else to discuss the deputy would say his goodbyes for now, knowing the two of them would be seeing each other more often in the future. "I hope your recovery goes well, I believe we'll run into each other sooner or later". The next time both of them would meet Goto expected Lachesis to update him on her adjustment to the new bloodline. Assuming the kunoichi did indeed leave the Deputy would then head to his office himself, taking note of everything that had happened that day.

Now that he got his hands on a Yuki organ Goto would be left with another decision, use it for his own gain or keep it in case someone else needed it, similar to how the silver haired had an entire Kaguya corpse stashed away. Although not the biggest fan of simply handing out organs as if they were candy, the young Senju was aware those same transplants could mean a big deal for Konohagakure and help the village in slowly getting back on its feet. Sometimes they were going to require less pretty ways of getting what they wanted, but if it meant restoring Konohagakure to its former glory the Deputy wouldn't feel guilty.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2500)
Claims:
- 2500/2500 Time Dilation
- 50 AP
- Yuki lung from Lachesis
Lachesis
Citizen

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:53 pm
She blinked at his responses, neither respectful nor rude, before formulating her own. “Yup. See ya,” was what she settled on. The jounin made her way to a cabinet towards the back of the room, rummaging in the cabinets for a few moments before pulling out a few bottles. One seemed to be a sketchy bottle of painkillers, one a steroid based antiseptic, and the last was some form of vitamin. Loot in hands, she walked swiftly to the door, opening it with one hand before turning back to Goto. “...please don’t send anyone to my apartment. If I gotta take missions on this I’m filling the Hokage’s desk with oatmeal.” she spoke after a moment. Cleanup and recovery alike were arduous processes, and just because she didn’t feel the incisions themselves didn’t mean they didn’t hurt afterwards. That was why painkillers were prescribed for weeks following a procedure, after all.

She made her way at a leisurely pace to her home before realizing she had a few flights of stairs before she could make it back to her floor. Fuck.

With a stroke of genius, she summoned a shadow clone and had it carry her up, and upon arrival back at her room, had it lock the doors, arm the traps, and put on a kettle for medication purposes before dispelling. Once satisfied she was alone, she let herself swear violently. The words came out as a hiss rather than an outright yell, and it was difficult to move from the bed at best.

It hurt. It hurt really fucking bad.

The kidney wasn’t supposed to be placed in a lung socket. She was breathing in at half capacity, and any toxins taken in by the kidney were hopefully not being injected directly into her one remaining lung. Was this going to kill her? It certainly felt like it was.

What a pathetic way to go.

……

The papers weighed heavy in her vest. She couldn’t train, couldn’t work for a bit. But she could study what she’d been given. Theory work was half the battle, after all. And there was always more to be done.

She could rest when she was dead. With another hiss and starburst of pain originating in her chest, she removed the Senju’s notes and began reading.

[WC: 384]
[Total WC: 2,698]

(Exit)

Claiming Kaguya kidney in the world's most inconvenient place.
Memorizing Goto's chakra signature.
1,000 words to learning earth element
375 words to learning water shark bullet.
688 words to learning rain tiger at will.
625 words to learning water dragon whip.

All of the above is using the Advanced Training Facility being taught discount of 75%, making learning cost for them 25% of the original value.

there's 10 sad, sad words left. I'm putting them into Hidden Arms.
Yuu Hyuuga
Yuu Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 14500

Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum: