Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : here

Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 78550

Yuri's broken dreams [Makoto, Mitsu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuri's broken dreams [Makoto, Mitsu]

Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:32 pm
"PUPPIES!"

It was already obvious how this was gonna go. Yuri grinning wide with their pearly whites as they rip out a piece of non-descript but definitely not human meat out of the cart. Watching the massive pounds of flesh and sinew wrapped in fur called 'dogs' charging at her for their meal. The fire in her eye at the sight of these beasts only matched by their burning desire to feast as she approaches them.

"DIG IN."

Tossing the meat into the air as those massive forms blot out the sky. It was like an apocalypse of yelping and mouth smacking as razor sharp canines with razor sharp teeth puncture the supple meat. Their shadows cloud over the light beaming down on Yuri, the smile.om her face unbroken as the massive weight of the dogs collapse on her. Her small form was gone, hidden under the , as they start to eat laying on their massive bellies.

Pop!

Yuri's head and hands pop from underneath them. Her hair was tousled but there was a glimmer in her eyes despite the inconvenience. As far as she was concerned this was the highlight of her day. Anyone who hated dogs may as well have been an enemy of mankind, dogs could do no wrong after all.

"I'm surprised they had dogs this awesome."

WC: +221  Words
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats Here
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 6500

Yuri's broken dreams [Makoto, Mitsu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuri's broken dreams [Makoto, Mitsu]

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:30 am
Makoto on the other hand looks absolutely fucking terrified, wringing her hands as she stares at the huge pile of teeth and fangs currently on top of Yuri. Well... she seemed to be doing okay, but that wasn't quite enough to make Makoto not want to get anywhere close to here ever again. She takes a few deep breaths and tries to center herself.

No, that didn't work. She tries again. At this point she may be slightly hyperventilating. The nausea is kicking in.

"Makoto."

She nods to herself, reaching for the food while looking like she might in fact actually die, and throws some in.

And, strangely enough, nothing horrible happens. She lets out a sigh of relief, wiping sweat from her br- There is a dog in front of her. It is wagging it's tail. She freezes up.

"Y-yul..." Makoto begs her god for it's guidance, staring down at the dog. "What do I do...?"

"Pet the dog, Makoto."

"Do I have to...?"

"I will be a little dissapointed if you don't get over this fear. It's not proper to be afraid of dogs- it'll get in the way of your duties." He reminds her. She gulps. Slowly, she lowers her hand...

"Huh, this is quite nice actually"

TWC 821
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Heeere
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 23

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:04 pm
"Like I said Big puppies" Mitsu chuckles a bit, seeing how swimmingly the two take to the dogs. Sure they were big and ferocious and terrifying. But that all was thrown out the window during feeding time. Once the team gets the rest of the food off the cart and into the bellies of the lovely puppies Makoto checks Yuri's list....

One final job for the night. This one was a relatively relaxing one. Mitsu remembered doing it as his first mission. The waves crashing against the rocks, the salty sea mist spraying in the air. The bank empty save for the three young shinobi set to take care of it for the night. It was a quiet place, silent save for the gentle noise of the ocean nearby. Mitsu takes to cleaning the place, mopping the floors, sweeping the office areas. It was simple. Though he stuck close to the other two. After seeing how scared makoto was of the dogs he assumed she just got scared easy.

[981]
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:48 pm
It was an easy, but boring job, and honestly partway through Yuri was starting to nod off. She still didn't exactly get why Makoto talks to herself but she wasn't really the type to judge people for their nervous habits. There was one slight accident where a cat snuck in and she got into a scuffle with it, ending with her face marked all over with scratches. 

What's what she gets for wandering off for a moment.

Though for the most part she sticks to the other two, sweeping with an obsessive pace to her. There was less small talk made from Yuri but that was just because she was starting to get exhausted and just wanted to finally hit her bed, and as far as she was concerned no one could begrudge her that.

TWC: 1091
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:53 pm
Makoto seems far more relaxed when separated from animals. A simple job- having to heal Yuri's scratches aside- was just fine to end the day. Even she is getting tired, despite her usual stamina, and so she remains quiet as well. Yul has begun resting, and her movements keep feeling heavier and heavier... Often times, her god would keep her up while she studied, keeping an eye over her. Today, though, this routine, peaceful work had even put him to sleep.

She smiles as she looks over the sea, leaning slightly against a doorframe.

"...Today was a surprisingly nice day."

TWC 922
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:46 pm
With the building swept, the vaults safe from the devious menace that was the cat burglar, teh windows were washed, the place dusted down. All was calm as Mitsu locks up once theyre all outside. Wishing the two well as he heads off towards Hoshu's ramen stand. Inviting either to come along if they wanted to, willing to pay for food for the three of them.

If either took him up on the offer he'd order some simple Udon while asking about their focus is. What they want to learn. Things theyre hoping to do. Makoto he knew a bit about from her clan but Yuri he wondered about.

[1047]
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:38 pm
"Swordplay, it's kind of like a family thing, not exactly but it's basically the only thing we go for...or I go for. It's just me and my dad mostly." She got all the speaking out of the way first eating. A long and unending slurp as she lays into the ramen, she was the type to go for extra extra beef in her ramen. It gave the meat a subtle meaty taste to go along with her side of noodles in broth. Chomping down, she swallows with a casual look on her face. The sudden motion causes her now loosened headband to slip over her left eye.

"Though I don't really have a sword yet, there's a family sword but restoration work is gonna be a bit expensive. It's kind of rough though, saving money I mean."

WC: 1228
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:54 am
"Ehhh you don't really have to worry about money now." Hed point to her headband slipped over her eye. "You're a kunoichi now. You'll make money fast, no need to worry." The warmth of the stand both in color and in the air was lovely. There were no other patrons there aside from the group and so it made the whole place feel cozy. The curtains kept the world out and kept the smiles in.

"Though Swordplay eh?" He brandishes his chopstick as though it were a sword, playfully making the gestures one would in combat. "Got anything yet or still only have the academy four?" His own chopstick glows with a blue aura. "If not then chakra flow will be one of the first you want. Can't be much of a kenjutsu user without it"

[1188]
Unagi
Unagi
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:08 am
"Uhm..." Makoto, who's almost fallen asleep on her ramen several times, finally manages to summon up enough cognitive processing to prepare an answer. It takes a bit to get her gears turning, the warm food in her belly just giving her the most pleasant desire to sleep...

"Medical work and Taijutsu are what my clan...favors. As the head, I'll be trying my best to improve at both of them." She says, staring into her bowl. "Helping people does feel nice, so I actually really enjoy healing. I've been helping around some of the elders with that lately, though I really need to get better..."

Straightening her back, she brushes aside a lock of prematurely graying hair, banishing some unpleasant thoughts about those very same elders. "You're both weapon users, so you can give eachother tips. Must be nice."

TWC: 1063
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:06 pm
"Well youre in luck atleast. For those two I'd suggest meeting up with either Dana Senju or Pinnochio Senju. Theyre two other nin in the village. Former specializes in medical and the latter in taijutsu. Could be useful training with em sometime" He says it smiling though internally hoping she might be able to temper Pinnochio. Even just a bit.

"If either of you ever need somethin I'm always open to help."

With the missions done and the food eaten. The three head out on their own ways. Though mitsu would probably just go exploring the islands more.

[1288]

25% max stat discount
785 to Storm Release [1500/1500]
375 to D rank Storm Release: Energy Wave [187/187]
128 to Discovery of an Incomplete Truth [508/750]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum