Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Different Breeds [P] - Page 4 Empty Re: Different Breeds [P]

Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:17 pm
Cole saw the plan he had come up with on the fly fall apart within a second as Koutaku was able to get around his attack. In the next second he saw the blade of Koutaku coming in an astounding speed, Cole attempted to dodge, but the speed difference was far too much to overcome, as he tried to spin around to dodge the attack the blade would enter into Cole’s chest not hitting the heart being slightly closer to his shoulder. 

Assuming, Koutaku would pull the blade out as Cole dropped his own on the ground. Cole would fall to one knee, holding his chest. “Dam that hurts, you're way too fast” he would say with a bit of pain laugh. “How about we take a break here and get out of this machine, so my chest stops hurting” he would add at the end.

WC-146 TWC-2932
Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats Yo
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 30650

Different Breeds [P] - Page 4 Empty Re: Different Breeds [P]

Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:19 pm
With his blade practically impaling Cole, Koutaku exhaled in a hissing breath, allowing himself to slip from the mental state he entered in combat. Nodding in response, and giving a slight chuckle at Cole’s words after he’d withdrawn the blade, he snapped his fingers. Instantly the environment around them faded, becoming particles and lines, and code, before gradually returning them to their senses. Koutaku let the dark visor over his eyes remain for a moment, calming his nerves, and fully exiting his combat mindset, before removing the headset and gently placing it in its holder. Swiveling so he was sitting sideways in his chair, Koutaku pushed to his feet and walked across the room and towards the man he supposed would be his student and training partner for the next while--if only in their current session.

“Considering the disparity in training, I think you did quite well,” Koutaku commented as he came into earshot.

“I’d say the only big mistake would be closing the distance when you’re at such a significant speed disadvantage. Then again, if that’s your most comfortable medium to fight in, I can hardly blame you.”

Looking thoughtful, Koutaku glanced off to the side, his gaze far off as he considered things. “If I had been in your position, I’d have tried to blind or disorient my foe. That allows you to operate on more equal footing. From there, perhaps...using thrown projectiles to hem them in while they’re blind so that no matter how they maneuver, they’re going to have to make some sacrifices. Mind you, I know that this sort of thing is significantly easier in theory than in practice.”

Scratching at his chin idly, Koutaku shrugged a bit, looking back to Cole. “I suppose the real question is, where do you want to go from here?”

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum