Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

A string of missions for a day. [P] Empty A string of missions for a day. [P]

Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:40 am
Art is Subjective:

Delivery Day at the Monkey's Uncle:

Tending the Grove:

Food Shopping:
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

A string of missions for a day. [P] Empty Re: A string of missions for a day. [P]

Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:46 am
Another day another time to make some money. Living in Suna alone offered him all the freedom he needed. The bills on the other hand were a pain to deal with. It was why Kenta had to take on more missions for extra ryo. For the day he had planned that he wanted to get out the way. The first mission was scheduled at an art studio.

The place was pretty clean. That was to say it lacked sand all around the place that one would be accustomed to when living in the village. It was quant and two artistic statues darted the place so far. One looked like an armless lady sculpted from a frosty class. Kenta never thought of himself as the art type but he could admit it was pretty. The other statue looked like a flower of sorts that was blooming with vibrant colors.

“You must be the young one sent to help.” Kenta turned to see a young looking lady speaking to him. She had a professional air and judging by the silent way in which she moved. Kenta believed she was at least an academy student at some point. No one had the natural talent to sneak up on someone like that. She did not wait for Kenta to agree. “You can come see the few paintings you have to move. I designated the spots that they have to be placed for the beatification. Follow the number to match the art works. It should be an easy job but it takes some skill to move the art without damaging it. It is very important that not even a slight tear or damage occurs. The works are practically priceless.”

Kenta walked a few steps to the back room. He picked up the first painting with the title. It was an odd peace called  Ragdoll of the Sands. The painting showed a pale looking young man, in fields of sandy dunes, with sand blowing in the wind. The man was pretty in a way in which one would admire a statue. Except his eyes showed red and a hint of chaos. Picking it up he placed the painting in the designated area by the front door. It would be the earliest work that people would see when they entered the place.

The next painting was made of a bunch of dots. The dots formed a larger picture as a whole that looked like happy people around a campfire. It was a picture that looked cozy. The artwork was placed in a spot near the flower piece. Kenta continued the process for several more pieces of art. When he finished the place actually looked really neat. It had a zen feel to it and the feng shui of the place was tastefully done. The curator had admittedly good taste.

“Wow. You did good work. Nothing is even damaged. Here is your pay.” Kenta accepted the pay. Glad to do some honest work. 

“I must admit your sneaking skills are too great. At no point did I know you were coming.” The lady gave a sly smile and went to open the gallery. Kenta did not bother to stay around as he headed to his next job.

WC: 539
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

A string of missions for a day. [P] Empty Re: A string of missions for a day. [P]

Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:19 pm
The last mission did not take much time. It allowed Kenta to make it to the next destination without qualms. The next mission was to help herd the carts and stalk up The Monkey’s Uncle. Looking at the time Kenta power walked to the storage warehouses.

“I am here!” Kenta announced his presence and gave his info to the guard. He sat in the back of one of the carts for the short ride to the shop's location. The assignment was not to fight off robbers as robbing the village in broad daylight was stupid. It was simply to make sure none of the stuff got damaged.

The process was straightforward as they made it to the shop. As the carts parked Kenta started the unloading process. It was a short hop onto the cart to grab a crate, and a short hop back off. Kenta completely unloaded the cart first. He felt like it would be less of a hassle to travel back and forth into the store. He was not the only one to think that as everyone else did the same. It made it easier for the store clerk to also run inventory. To check all the goods before sending it inside.

The clerk came over and checked his pile. It was not as large as some of the others but he inspected it closely. “The cargo from the cart is a bit more precious. As it is all here you can take it in.” Kenta nodded his approval and went to lift the crates inside.

The first was taken in and placed on the ground. Kenta popped the lid off to look inside. He could see various shapes and sizes of tea leaves arranged in neat packets. He took it to a clean looking worker that was arranging what looked like other leaves in a cupboard. “Hello! I am Kenta with today's shipment. I have the tea leaves cargo so I will be bringing in more crates filled with the leaves for today.”

The man gave him a once over. “Thank you very much. You can take them out of the crate and place them on the counter. I will come by and put the leaves up after.” Kenta figured it was to make sure he did not steal any in the process. Not that he could blame the worker for being cautious.

“Sure thing.” Kenta took the leaves out and made them into neat little formations. Afterwards he no longer needed instruction. The rest of the crates contained tea as well. It was a matter of repetition as he grabbed a crate, came inside, opened the crate, took out the leaves, and arranged them. He did not even have to bother disposing of the crates. The janitorial workers did it for him.

Kenta took the last box and walked to the guard from earlier. “I managed to finish my cart.” The man looked at the pile. Checked his paperwork and gave him the all clear for the mission. It was the second mission of the day and Kenta was starting to rake in the Ryo.

WC: 520
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:38 pm
The next mission was taking Kenta from the southeastern area of Suna to the center. The trip was not too far. The main issue was that the breakfast he ate was small. He had an old man he was going to help later. He wanted to rush and do that, as it would be rude to keep the old timer waiting. Except with his growing hunger he would become useless. It was why Kenta took a small break to eat and hydrate before setting out.

Kenta was feeling a lot better after he ate. He traveled to the old main intent of doing the mission before heading to the grove. The house for the man was not far from the grove anyway. He figured as soon as he finished with the old timer he could just go to the grove.

The old man had a house that was standard. It was made of mud, sand, and other materials. It was made to keep the inside cool. As well as keep the sun out as well as allowing for a light breeze. The house would not work well in a place like Kiri. As it was not a good house for moist places.

Kenta knocked on the door, an elderly man with a kind face answered the door, he matched the picture and description of the mission target. For the fourth time today Kenta found himself introducing himself. “Hello. I am Kenta Tomaharu. I was assigned to be your shopping helper for the week.” Kenta was not strong compared to some ninja that worked hard in taijutsu but he felt like he could handle a few groceries.

“Such a nice young man.” The old man walked with a bit of pep in his step. The market was several streets over and the duo made it there in under six minutes. A testament to how springy the old man's step was. “I need some vegetables, fruit, chicken, fish, and rice. When you get old like me you notice red meat puts more stress on the old bones.”

“No problem. We can grab it all. I am happy to help out.” He gave the old man a pure response. The old man led him to the fruits and vegetables section. He was peering into the piles as if he was a Hyuuga about to take someone down. It was a high level of concentration. The old man grabbed a crate to place the vegetables and fruit in. It was filled in no time full of stuff that he could not even name, or ever used.

“As it is the food for the week I tend to buy in bulk. I hope this is okay. The weather is not conducive to keeping stuff fresh here for long.” The old man spoke ruefully and Kenta just gave the man a nod. He could carry multiple crates; it would just be harder for him to see.

“Onwards to the other aisles.” The process of shopping repeated itself. The old man managed to put the rice, fish, and chicken all in one crate. As a meal for one person Kenta thought the old man was a hardy eater. A crate of food could normally hold a family for a week. Kenta did some calculations and thought if it was him. The two crates would take half a month for him to finish.

Kenta chatted with the old man the entire time and listened to the old man's sagely advice. He was pleasant to talk to and gave Kenta some cleaning tips. A necessary thing for a lonely bachelor. The two made it back with the crates with nothing of interest happening. “So yes. Feel free to stop by for a drink youngin or help me again. Usually, youngsters like you are not a fan of helping the elders out.”

“I had a close relationship with my grandparents. They were the only people that treated me like a person instead of an heir.” Kenta gave a response as he started to head out. He had one more mission before he could head home.

WC: 685

Last edited by Kenta Tomoharu on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in WC)
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:00 pm
Kenta made it back to the center of the village. This time he could clean the grove and head home. The last mission of the day and the last time to earn precious Ryo. The grove was pretty big. Even if Kenta just arrived, he could see some other cleaners coming and going. The mission did not require him to report to anyone so he just went to work. Monitor type ninja observed the place anyway. They could tell who was cleaning and who was not.

The jobs he did so far today were more interesting than this. Cleaning was one of the more bland things he did for the day. Scrubbing down some benches to get rid of graffiti was not his ninja way. The place would only get messy as soon as he left. Kenta wondered why they hired sensory type monitor ninja but refused to keep the place up to par. Maybe the village just thought cleaning it would give Genin something to do. As well as allowing some of the people to blow off steam while littering and causing minor mischief. Kenta could see how if the village was too rigid more people would chafe against the rules.

The silent time cleaning could only make him reflect on his past, it did not help seeing the almost lush vibrancy of the place. His time since joining Suna has been great. When he got used to the rampant heat that called the village home he acclimated well. He did miss seeing the leaves and lush tropical vibrancy of Konoha at times. The thing that always held him back was how he had more friends and had a more free life. At times he debated about going back to konoha except he always fought against it.

Kenta put some leaves into a disposable bag as he continued to reminisce and contemplate. His body was working on autopilot as he cleaned his area of the grove. It was a state of meditation in a way. Like when people found doing the dishes soothing. Another chore Kenta realized he needed to do later.  One of the down sides of living alone was how all the cleaning had to be done by himself. At least when he lived in Konoha with his family he had a maid. She was a nosy old hag but her cleaning and cooking were top notch.

The bag was starting to get filled up as the sun was past the midway point in the sky. Kenta was proud to be wrapping it up. He really felt like he could use a shower. He took the filled bag and took it to the designated area for disposal. Waste management would come by and take it from there. It just saved them a lot of time not having to scavenge for it. Kenta started to head out. The news of his mission completion should already make it to the main office. As he could not move faster than the speed of information. He would go by the main office to collect his pay before going home

WC: 518       TWC: 2262

[CLAIM]

2,250 words claimed, 12 discarded

TECHS

250/250 words to learn smoke veil
2000/2000 Words to learn genjutsu for a clanless spec

STATS

20 AP bonus from 4 E ranks

22 WC Stat distribution goes 20 for chakra, 2 for vitality.

MISSION REWARDS 

4,000 Ryo for missions, 500 Ryo for two Genin pay July 2nd & July 9th, and 400 Ryo for the mission salaries. Total: 4,900 Ryo.
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:18 pm
Approved for being "such a nice young man"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum