Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : Zaibatsu
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11100

Ecology Management [Nico, Mission] Empty Ecology Management [Nico, Mission]

Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:37 pm
Ecology Management (forumotion.com)

It was about time for Zaibatsu to complete a special mission, and that was of the B ranked variety, as he felt reasonably ready to do something of more worth for the village. He was currently sitting in the waiting room for the mission area, waiting in line and looking through a small list of B ranked missions that the village needed tending to, when his eyes caught something. He didn't feel ready to go out and fight anyone yet, or capture any dissenters, so he was looking for something that was a bit more his speed, and soon he found a mission that suited him. There were scientists in Kiri that needed to find some ecological samples because the storm sphere surrounding the village was preventing a lot of the local wildlife from going outside of it, so it was sort of isolated, stifling a bit of the native creatures here and pushing them towards extinction. The mission was one where he and another person that chose the mission would go out and find a particular species of animal or plant that the scientist wanted them to find, capture it, and bring it back for some sort of zoo, or perhaps they were going to experiment on it, Zaibatsu didn't know, nor did he care at the moment. Soon it was his turn to walk up to the front desk, and he had already chosen the mission he was going to do, so he told the person at the desk. "I'd like to do this mission." Zaibatsu would say flatly, pointing at the B ranked mission he had chosen. "Of course, you're signed up, you can meet the scientist at the location and your partner should be there soon as well." the man behind the counter politely said, handing Zaibatsu a mission slip.

Zaibatsu nodded and waved behind his shoulder, before walking out of the building and heading towards the borders of the village, where the scientists had supposedly set up some sort of research station there. This was where he and his partner were going to met up, but he was unsure when his partner was actually going to be there, so he wanted to make sure he was well fed and ready to trek around the outskirts of the village looking for some sort of creature or plant, so he headed towards a restaurant. Soon, he found a place that sold large bowls of food for a decent price, and Zaibatsu spent some time eating two of the large helpings before he felt satisfied enough to go out and complete the mission. Zaibatsu headed towards the science station towards the outskirts of the village, making it with plenty of time to spare until the cut off point of the mission, where it would consider him a no show, and he met up with one of the scientists, which was a middle aged woman by the name of Hina. Hina greeted Zaibatsu and brought him into the building, where Zaibatsu was wondering if his partner was already there, or if he had made it before him.

WC: 518
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 97200

Ecology Management [Nico, Mission] Empty Re: Ecology Management [Nico, Mission]

Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:51 pm
Nico knew he was finally ready. The day he had been waiting for had arrived. He had trained for months and months on end to only one conclusion. He would finally be able to start and complete a B-rank mission. These missions were supposed to be much harder and far more difficult than C-rank and below and required a certain amount of skill or talent in a certain field to complete. So when he went into the mission office today he was prepared for a hard mission. Walking through the busy streets of Kiri he noticed that it was not raining and was instead quite sunny. While that was not the most unusual this time of the year was known as the wettest and humid time of the year for Kirigakure. Running through the busy streets taking note of landmarks and another notable event he took the scenic route to the mission center.

Arriving at the mission center he was greeted by a familiar face. A young brown-haired girl with hazel eyes greeted Nico with, "Hello Nico! How is your morning going? I can only assume you are here for another d or c-rank you can do these missions quite quick ya know." Nico would look at the girl. The girl's name was Lilliana as he had learned with his months of being a Kiri ninja.

"Sorry to disappoint Lilliana but I am here for a B-rank do you happen to have one for me?" Lilliana looked at him with a little shock. B-ranks on average were quite dangerous and a big leap from the still casual c-ranks. So after looking a little stunned for a few moments she wiped her face and looked under the counter. Staying under the counter for a minute. She soon rose.

"We do have one simple b-rank it requires you to capture an animal for a group of scientists and then get some plants though both of the species they want are considered to be quite rare. Are you sure you want to take this?" Nico nodded his head before gently taking the piece of paper from the woman and heading out. 

"I'll try and see you before the night is over but if not have a great day!" Nico would then head over to the ecologist lab. Seeing as it was outside the borders of Kiri it took him quite a long time to navigate through the already busy streets of downtown Kiri to the gate of the village and then out the gate. It was simply quite the long walk so Nico blanked for a little before resuming consciousness after arriving at the lab. Looking forward he sees a lady and his supposed partner as per the contract. Looking closer at his face take a brief look of shock before it is cleansed. His partner was someone he already knew that of course being Zaibatsu his partner for his last mission on being a commentator.

"Hey, Zaibatsu! So your my partner for this mission as well what a coincidence I'm sure you already briefed on what we are supposed to be doing here as well." Nico would address his friend and partner. Then he would look towards the woman for an explanation.
(TWC 539)
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen

Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:20 pm
Zaibatsu was led into the building by the woman Hina, but before he could take a seat to wait for the scientist to meet and greet them, he heard someone behind him. Turning around, he saw that there was a familiar face, and Zaibatsu grinned for a bit. As Nico showed up and greeted him, saying that it was a coincidence that they were on the same mission again, Zaibatsu nodded, before greeting his new buddy. “Hello Nico Kazan, I hope you’ve been well since the last time we spoke.” Zaibatsu said boisterously before laughing a bit. The woman Hina was taken aback a bit by the sudden outburst, but she welcomed the other young man Nico as well. “Greetings, it seems you are partaking in the mission as well. Please have a seat, the doctor will be out momentarily to give you the details.” The woman politely said, before walking off to another room. 

Zaibatsu sat down in the largest chair he could find, which was just barely enough to be comfortable for him, and calmly waited for the scientist to arrive. “What did she mean by doctor? I thought we were meeting a scientist?” Zaibatsu would ask Nico as they were left to themselves in the room. It was pretty obvious that Zaibatsu wasn’t born in the village, and came from a more tribal area, and so he did not understand the nuances when it came to the different terms used to describe someone. Zaibatsu sat there confused for a moment, before looking around the room. The room seemed to be a casual living space that was mixed with a study, as there were multiple large bookshelves filled with books, as well as a fireplace, although no fire was blazing within at the moment. 

As Zaibatsu looked around the room, he could also see anatomical studies of animals he had never seen before hanging on the walls like paintings, and there was even a display case that had a blue and rainbow looking beetle that was within it, although it was dead. This place seemed exactly like one would imagine when one thought of an animal scientist. Zaibatsu had no idea of most of the things he was looking at, but the anatomical studies were very interesting, and he wanted to know more. As he was thinking about this, the assistant Hina and an older man came out, the older man was in a tan overcoat, and had some rounded glasses.

“Greetings, young men, and thank you for participating in this Ecology assignment. Now, I don’t want to waste either of your time, so my assistant here will give you the details on a rare animal, the Crimson breasted Penguin, or Diving Penguin, as it’s known by the locals that have seen it. The task is pretty simple, capture it and bring it back here, unharmed. It isn’t much of a fighter, but it’s beak is almost akin to a soft metal, so be careful around it.” The scientist gave an overall assessment of the situation, before pausing for a few moments while Hina handed both of them pieces of paper with more in depth information about the animal. “Any questions?” The scientist would ask.

WC: 537
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:45 pm
Nico looked toward the larger man with an indescribable face. He and Zaibatsu had only met a few short days ago. So it was quite surprising that he and the man had gotten the same mission again. Though it was a surprise it was indeed a welcome one at that. Walking closer to the duo he would look forward and see another figure standing next to his teammate. Denoting that she was part of the mission, he looked at the duo before responding to the question that was asked.

"I have been fine Zaibatsu figured out a couple of new tricks which may come in handy. How about you learn any more fancy taijutsu moves. Since our last mission, I have done quite a few mission's even learned about a new element." Nico would exclaim to the larger man. Maybe he had also improved in their time apart. That would be great. Zaibatsu and he had done a commentary mission a little while ago which had sparked a light friendship between the two. Nico would then turn to the woman present and continue speaking.

"Though I assume you have more to tell us about the mission we signed up for. The limit of my knowledge is we are supposed to capture some rare species. Can I assume that is all or would I be incorrect with my assumption?" Nico would ask the lady. Knowing more about one's mission is the code to success in almost every mission with limited exceptions. Listening to Zaibatsu voice his question he responded. 

"She called the scientist doctor because he or she has a doctorate in his field. Sometimes it gets confusing for me as well the world just keeps moving faster and faster." Nico would explain to the man. The terminology that was used was a little confusing, to begin with, but was understandable after a little bit of time. Nico would look around the room and take note of the less than complex features of the room. Taking into knowledge the layout of the room if need be. His time on the run between village to village town to town made him adopt this technique. He would always take into account the terrain of his present situation. In case of a fight or an escape. After waiting for a couple of moments a person in a lab coat presumably the aforementioned doctor walked through the door.

"Nice to meet you doctor my name is Nico Kazan it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance but I do have a question of two. Where can we find this penguin? I know that the storm barrier of Kiri has caused some of the local species to move from their wild habitats so I was wondering if you knew their location? Also, do we need to get one penguin each or just one sole penguin?" Nico would ask the recently appearing doctor. If the mission was really as simple as capturing one sole penguin then he could have done this himself there had to be some kind of catch to the mission.
(TWC 1055)
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen

Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:52 am
Nico had said that he had gotten a few new tricks and even learned a new element, and wondered if Zaibatsu had gotten any stronger as well. Zaibatsu thought about it for a moment, before flexing his large bicep. “Stronger everyday! However I do need to go into some heavy duty training soon to practice my peoples’ fighting style, so I haven’t learned many techniques.” Zaibatsu would say confidently. Although he did learn how to block a large amount of damage, this was something that he wanted to focus on for the most part, as his large body would be hit more often than others. Still, he needed more options at his disposal, so some dedicated training would be great. He then got an explanation about something called a doctorate, which he was unfamiliar with the term, so he just assumed it was some sort of test or something. 

He didn’t want to look like a complete country bumpkin, so he simply responded “Oh okay.” to Nico after he had explained it. After that, the scientist had explained a bit to them, and Nico asked if there were any clues on where the penguin lived, and the Scientist responded. “Yes yes, the information on the species' last known hunting grounds is in the documents my assistant is going to give you. Also we only need one of them, unless of course you can grab a male and female pair, although there will be no additional reward for that.” the scientist would finish, before the assistant Hina came over and placed a manila folder on the table in front of the two genin. 

Zaibatsu opened it for a moment, and simply looked at the picture of the penguin and the map, ignoring all the other documents, before closing it and sliding it over to the other side of the table so that Nico could read it if he wanted. Zaibatsu was a survivalist, so he knew where he was and how to navigate a map, and he remembered what the red penguin looked like, so he was ready to go ahead and get it. After whatever Nico wanted to say, Zaibatsu simply walked outside and started heading to the area where he could find the penguin. It was fairly close to where they were, it only really needed a ten or so minute walk from where they were, and Zaibatsu was a little bit fast. 

As he started heading to the area, he looked back to see if Nico was keeping up.

WC 421
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:43 pm
Nico would look towards the larger man who looked a little confused at his answer. It seems the man was a little estranged to some of the more advanced terms. Nico understood the issues with such an idea but was a little curious onto the background of the more muscular man in front of him.

"Sounds simple enough don't you think Zaibatsu? We should be able to get this done quite quickly. Let's head out."  It did seem quite simple to Nico the hardest part would probably finding the penguins though even that should not be that hard with a little bit of work. He would just need to know the general area and he and Zaibatsu could get out of the scientist's way and move onto work. 

Turning to face the scientist he noted that she was currently placing down a folder full of relevant documents. Taking a look through he saw both a map a picture and a larger text-filled document with the creature's behavioral analysis. So Nico would briefly look through that and take note of some of the key sentences. Such as prefers hiding near grassy areas. This would make the search much easier. Taking a look towards his friend he noticed that he had picked up the map. Watching Zaibatsu study the map intensely for a few moments before sliding it across the table to him. Nico would pick up the map and take note of the key spots and landmarks so that it would be easier to navigate. Noticing a picture of the aforementioned penguin. Studying it he would toss the folder down and cover it over soon after.

"Well we should get going Zaibatsu we got to find ourselves a penguin. Have a good afternoon Ms." Nico would then follow Zaibatsu after noticing that the man was already well on his way out the door and towards the area where we would find the penguins. Walking for a few moments Nico would notice two penguins waddling close by each other in a surprisingly grassy area of the village. Nico would look towards his friend assuming he followed him as he ran ahead and would start speaking.

"How bout it you take the one on the left and ill take the one on the right may as well make it fair huh." Assuming the man agrees with him Nico would immediately jump into action launching invisible chakra strings at his target. Willing the strings to attach to the joints and head of the penguin and would will the penguin forward. Though from an outsider's perspective the penguin would be seen just walking towards him. Waiting for Zaibatsu to finish up with the other penguin he would start the trek back to the research base. Finding a cage near the entrance he would will the strings to direct the penguin to the cage.

"I'm gonna head out Zaibatsu, though find me for another mission when you have the time it is always fun doing these with you." Nico would then find the scientist for a signature of completion and head the mission area finished.

(1576) Claiming the mission above completion and rewards and 1576 words added onto the 1424/3675 sen'un. Also claiming exit from the thread.
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen

Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:55 pm
After a while, it seemed that they had found a couple of the penguins that they needed to capture, and Nico suggested that they should each take one, specifying that he was going to take the one on the right. “Sure, sounds good to me.” Zaibatsu would say to his mission partner before heading over to the penguins. Nico did something fairly simple, which was to use his puppetry strings to attach to the penguins and then seemingly took control of it. He made it walk around, and it started walking towards a small area near the building where they were talking to the scientist, and they had a small cage set up on the side for them to use. Zaibatsu noticed that the other penguin noticed that the first one was walking weirdly towards the humans, and so it followed for a moment. 

Zaibatsu would take this chance to circle around the penguin as it was confused, and then suddenly pounce on it from behind. After a bit of screeching and wiggling, Zaibatsu had it captured fairly easily, and picked it up like a football, carrying it towards the cage that was set up for them. He noticed the cage was pretty small, but he was sure that the scientist would grab them out of the cage once the two left, plus he didn’t really care about the penguins anymore, as the mission said it was for preserving the species, so it probably wasn’t going to be mistreated. Still, he shoved it into the cage with the other penguin that his mission partner walked into the cage, before closing it up. 

Zaibatsu then started walking into the building with the scientist, so he could get his own signature. Nico said that he was going to get out of there and said that it was fun doing the mission with him. “Goodbye Nico, may we meet again on another mission.” Zaibatsu would say, seeing his retreating figure before he got his own signature from the scientist. He would then take off in another direction to head to his small apartment and would collect his mission reward sometime the next day.
EXIT
WC: 360
Total WC: 1836
Claiming 6100 ryo and 30 AP
Claiming 18 Speed
Using 645 to complete Breath of the All-Father last training Rainwater Restaurant [Kikuko, Mission]
Using 1191 towards Eight Inner Gates (Skill) 1191/2000
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650