Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : Zaibatsu
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11100

Commentator's Curse [Nico] Empty Commentator's Curse [Nico]

Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:45 am
Commentator's Curse (forumotion.com)

Zaibatsu was walking around Kirigakure and getting quite a few stares because of his huge stature, when suddenly a fancy dressed middle aged man popped up in front of him, and started addressing him. "Excuse me big man, have you ever thought of being a commentator?" The middle aged man would say, with an excited but showy face on, as if he wanted to sell Zaibatsu snake oil. Zaibatsu, being originally from a barbarian tribe and then a mercenary group, had no idea what the man was talking about, just looking at him with some intrigue. "What is a commentator, and why would I want to be one?" Zaibatsu would question the man in a very deep voice matching his profound stature. Zaibatsu had a pretty bad habit of leaning closer to people when talking to them, and this was especially intimidating due to his size and menacing demeanor, and so the middle aged man started to sweat a bit, probably hoping that this freak of nature wouldn't fold him into a pretzel and walk away. "W...well, you would uh, watch some fights in the arena, and give your thoughts on it, for the people that might not know how fighting actually works." The middle aged man originally targeted Zaibatsu because he looked like a person that could fight and would know what he was talking about, but he was a bit too intimidating standing this close to him. "Hmm, that sounds fun! Will I be getting paid for this?" Zaibatsu would boisterously ask, probably in too loud of a tone, causing the people around to take a couple of cautious steps away from him, as they were all already staring at him. "O...of course. This counts as an official mission for the village." The man would say, before Zaibatsu suddenly shouted, "Great, I accept! Show me to where I need to be!" Zaibatsu laughed as he said this, hand on the man's shoulder as he nervously led Zaibatsu to the arena.

WC: 332
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 97200

Commentator's Curse [Nico] Empty Re: Commentator's Curse [Nico]

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:13 am
Nico was having quite the day. After doing a few low-ranked missions he was on his way back to the mission center. He thought that he was due for an upgrade in the quality of his missions. He simply was not getting paid enough for the amount of work he was putting into these missions. Hell, he was almost out of money for his ever-growing amount of puppets. The thought was quite frightening. If his skills declined as fast as his bank it would be the end of his career, to say the least.

So Niko made his way through the busy streets of Kirigakure. Navigating the paths and taking as little time as possible with his limited speed he went towards the mission center. Soon after arriving, he was greeted by the clerk. "Hey, Nico ready for another mission?

Nico would wait for a brief moment before exclaiming "I was wondering if I could take a c-rank do you have any?" The girl would look at him for a moment before turning the mission board behind her. She would then pluck one off the wall and hand it to Nico. Reading it briefly he noticed that it was a mission to commentate on a small-time ninja battle at the arena. This job seemed acceptable and pays well so Nico accepted it.

"I'll take it, have a nice day!" Nico would then head onto the streets of Kiri. Walking briefly towards the arena Nico came upon a strange sight. A larger man was harassing a man in a suit? Or at least that was what it seemed like until Nico took a closer look. Listening to the businessman interact with the larger man he soon realized that they had the same job. So this was the opportune moment to meet up.

"Excuse me I happen to have the same mission as you. So I was wondering if we could walk to the arena together? My name is Nico Kazan a pleasure to meet a man such as yourself." Nico would then raise his hand up high to greet the giant in a handshake. If the man reciprocated maybe Nico would find another friend.
(WC 363)
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:58 am
Zaibatsu was walking with the middle aged man towards the arena, when he noticed someone call out to him from behind. Hearing that they had taken the same mission, just through different means, Zaibatsu ended up eying the man in front of him. A little thin, but there seemed to be an air of confidence, and he was being a bit courteous, so Zaibatsu also extended his hand and gave the man a strong hand shake. Probably too strong for the situation, but Zaibatsu was not one of those people that knew how to hold back, at least not completely. After this, it seemed that it was his time to introduce himself, and he did so with a boisterous laugh and a big smile. 

"Nice to meet you Nico Kazan! I am Zaibatsu Ajin. Do you know anything about this commentator stuff?" Zaibatsu would ask, his words slightly rushed, but with a forceful pronunciation so that each word could be well understood, it just seemed like he was a bit over excited all the time. Zaibatsu wanted to know if anyone else had done this sort of thing before, or if this was the man's first time doing a commentator mission. Regardless, he would continue walking in the direction of the arena until they had made it in, and to the booth that was overlooking the arena, in which Zaibatsu would sit down, the chair that was sat on barely able to withstand his weight.

Once he had sat down and started overlooking the arena, he decided to talk to the person on the mission with him, seeing how this person thought, and what he did while they were waiting for the first fight to begin. "So, Nico Kazan, what sort of ninja are you? As you can see, I like using my body!" He said, flexing his large muscles in his right arm, showing off his huge physique.

WC: 319
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:17 am
Nico was slightly intimidated by the much larger and muscular man. Brushing some of his mixed green and white hair away from his pale face he would respond. "I honestly have no idea. We just voice our opinions on a fighting match and describe flaws and strengths. Throw a little emotion in and we should get our money quite quickly. Is that not right?" He would then turn to face the businessman. with a questioning look. That's what the contract said at the very least.

"I can see that. I myself focus on the ways of puppetry. I'm also a little fast. Probably not art you would enjoy at the very least. I can only assume you are adept at taijutsu with such a physique. That's good gives us more experience to bounce off of for the mission." Nico would then run at his max speed towards the man closing the distance between the two, Nico would then flick the man upon the head.

Nico would then motion for the group to sit down in the commentator's box. Soon after he would see two ninjas enter the battlefield. One of the Ninja a large muscular man quite similar to Nico's own companion. The other man had a set of glasses laid upon his face and his body seemed more dextrous. Nico looked up at the larger ninja and then Nico turned his head to a screen where the names of the fighters were there with a picture of them.

"Hello, Ladies and Gentleman tonight we have some great battle for you all to watch. On the right, we have the bold, muscular, and model genin of Kirigakure. That being Kenshi Hyuuga." Nico would announce the larger muscular man. As soon as he finished speaking he would gesture for the larger shinobi to announce the man with glasses on the left.
(TWC 673)
Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu
Citizen

Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:32 am
Zaibatsu looked on at the man that was talking to him as he explained that commentating was pretty basic. That's what Zaibatsu thought as well, but there wasn't really a frame of reference for him, and he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, so he thought there might be something more to it than that. Still, this reassured him, and although he had his hand on his chin and was in deep thought the reassurance he got was enough for him to nod and continue to the building they would commentate in. 

Once there, Zaibatsu had asked what sort of ninja Nico was, and he responded that he was fast and used puppetry, and assumed correctly that Zaibatsu enjoyed Taijtsu as his main focus, but he was also interested in the art of weapons from his clan, but that was a bit more of a secret. Then suddenly, the man ran pretty fast towards him and flicked him, and the instant he did so, Zaibatsu had clenched his fist, ready to smash in his head like a watermelon, but managed to stop himself. His eye twitched a bit, but he managed to suppress the rage, and wondered why the man suddenly did that. 

"Didn't your mother teach you not to rush an animal?" Zaibatsu said, before shaking his head to get rid of the residual anger before turning back to the task at hand. As the people got into their places in the arena, Zaibatsu quickly read the introduction of the two people on some paper that was in front of him, as he had yet to meet that many people in the village yet. The large person was a Hyuuga, which was strange, and the person with the glasses seemed to be an Akimichi, even though he wasn't as fat as Zaibatsu thought they would be.

Both of them seemed to have builds that you wouldn't assume they would based on their name only. Zaibatsu heard the announcement be bounced to him, and also started commentating, in a boisterous voice that was probably a little too loud. "And his challenger, Raiou Akimichi! Both of these guys seem to be proficient in Taijutsu, so I can't wait for them to start." Zaibatsu was now showing some excitement, as the people that were fighting were going to have a bit of a melee, and he loved the idea of brawling. 

He didn't have much to say during the fight, but gave his analysis nonetheless, besides it was only two genin fighting, there was not much in terms of strategy or huge moves, so the end result was actually pretty mediocre. Zaibatsu ended up collecting his earnings after, but there was not really any reason for him to continue trying to commentate. He then bid farewell to Nico before leaving. "Good bye Nico Kazan, may our paths cross again." Zaibatsu would end with a fairly old fashioned farewell that he learned from his barbarian tribe.

EXIT 
WC: 494
Word Count Total: 1,145/1000
Claiming 4100 ryo from mission and genin
Claiming 20 AP 
Claiming 11 Strength
Using 1100 words towards Block [V7], 1600/2500, B rank earned, last training Bank Maintenance [Solo]
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:19 pm
Nico could tell he touched a nerve with the flick of his puppet. Nico has always enjoyed learning more about people's personalities. Though on this occasion he probably hit the jackpot. The large and muscular man in front of him most likely has control issues. So in response, Nico would lowly reply, " Hmmm good to know. Though for some reason I doubt you're an animal. If you're an animal then I'm a monster." Nico would hang his head slightly, before grunting as a form of ending the topic.

Nico would look down to the fight. While this was a battle between two genin taijutsu fighters they did have a decent pace nowhere near Nico's own but that was to be expected with the younger ninja. "As most of the ninja here know the Hyuuga clan is famous for their speedy taijutsu and their legendary eyes. Those eyes allow the Hyuuga to see their opponents' vitals and target them accordingly. While on the other hand, the Akimichi clan is a clan that on average focuses more on ninjutsu so to see one of their clan work on the art of taijutsu or hand to hand is quite rare." Nico used an excited voice to rile the crowd. Though Nico himself was not that excited at the performance.

"The two fighters are quite adept at their field and their trading blows like experienced shinobi would quite a showing from these young fighters! Though if you look closely you can see that Kenshi Hyuuga seems to be winning the fight. The damage to the young Akimichi's organs is starting to overwhelm him." Nico took the time to analyze the fight. While it was not as entertaining as he wished he would still be able to get some valuable experience. Learning from the fighting duo he would better be able to fight with his puppets against taijutsu users. Though looking at his companion as he spoke dully he could tell his disinterest. 

"Well it was nice meeting you Zaibatsu we should train sometimes I'm sure we would have valuable lessons for each other to learn." He would then head back to the mission center and collect his pay.

(TWC 1035 ) Claiming the mission above's completion 4100 ryo including genin pay, 70 ap, and 1035/2000 towards Itemcrafting

Last edited by Niko Kazan on Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:06 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum