Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

The Graveyard Shift - Page 2 Empty Re: The Graveyard Shift

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:59 pm
Musu laughed a bit at the sly comment honey made. "No, I just have a few tricks up my sleeve. If walls could talk I'm sure they would never shut up!" Musu said back, trying to funny but also showing off his limited humor skills. Regardless of the reaction musu would walk through the door and find the keys laying on the desk and picked them up. He put them in his front pocket so he knew that he wouldn't forget them again. Alas, Musu had forgotten his keys quite frequently and his little trick saved him a lot of time and paperwork. It was getting to the point where he just preferred to do it that way...

After a little more talking back and forth between Honey and Musu the entryway to the gatehouse was open. Honey would walk into the building and would find a chair, sit in it, and appear to doze off. Musu would let all of this happen, confident that he wasn't going to do anything hostile, but flabbergasted at the audacity of such an action.

If honey were to look at Musu, He would see the Uzumaki gazing down upon him with a stern and almost evil expression.

'What are you doing?" Musu would quietly ask.
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 14000

Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:13 pm
Opening his eyes, Honey toppled out of his chair as he noticed the Jounin looming over him, crying out "I'm teachin!" as he hit the ground, rolling to the side and pushing himself to stand, awoken from his short snooze. He fixes the chair, and it was luckily unbroken.

Feeling on the spot, he pounded a fist into his chest. "My dream is to teach all the young ninja of the nation how to defend themselves, and their great village from bandits." He says this with such pride that he almost gets teary. It is currently lost on Honey Bunches that Musu was asking for an explanation for why he had tried to fall asleep in his seat.

"So many, out there don't know how to throw a punch. How to cook a meal!" Honey shakes his head, "And I can show them how to, no more tripping over their own shoes and getting burnt alive for no reason." Honey stifles a yawn, eying the reerrected seat longingly, however briefly.

"..." Honey looks down at his headband and sighs. "But here I am, falling asleep while you are on shift, distracting a member of our village's guard. I'm nothin' but a genin, and even if I gather a team, I don't have the ranking to lead them, only the confidence-- Maybe foolishness." He looks ashamed for a moment, continuing further.

"I've done nothing but make an ass of myself since I became a part of this village, but I can't help feeling as if this place is my home, where I belong. I know I'm not building myself a solid resume... I already admitted to being irresponsible, and as you saw I can act irrationally."

Honey doesn't let this slow him down, continuing "But I'm more than that. I was screwed over in my past and I haven't been able to learn these lessons, but I've learned them now. I'm ready to put the past behind and move forward as a soldier in Suna's army." He sighs. "Can I prove to you that I'm worthy to work alongside you and other great shinobi?"

1326 wc total

Last edited by Bubels on Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editing for wc)
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:04 pm
Musu wouldn't say a word while Honey explained to him not only what he was doing snoozing on the chair but also what was going on his life. Musu didn't dare interrupt the genin as he spoke about the various trials and tribulations that Honey was dealing with; he also listened to the very many explanations he had to try and explain his behavior. Musu listened intently and did not speak until honey was finished talking.

Upon doing so, Musu would lean on the desk of the gatehouse, The two ninja in the room soundly now, wind starting to blow a little harder, and providing a little white noise in the background. Musu would take a deep breath and give Honey his response.

"Greatness isn't built on excuses or expectations. Stop worrying about why things could go wrong or how the way you do things might break a few rules." Musu would say quickly to the young genin.

"The world is a dark, cruel, and chaotic place. It builds people the way they need to be built to survive. Societies views on what is right or wrong might not define what you must do." Musu would continue.

"I don't really know exactly how you can be a great shinobi and I'm no teacher. But I can show you any skills that I have, for the good of the village." Musu would conclude.
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:27 pm
He listens, a quick grin crossing his face at the mention of breaking rules, quickly returning to his serious expression. He listens in somber silence, thinking of what he has seen in his few months in the village backing up the Jounin's advice. 

He held the silence for a moment longer, letting the wind outside take the weight of the conversation. Letting the thoughts sink in, he continues, asking him to show him how he opened a lock with his control over magnetic fields.

The mood of any lesson took a more negative tone rather quickly, as Honey Bunches was almost incapable of understanding most ninjutsu and thus putting into action the advanced use of chakra. He was so advanced when it came to moving his own body or transforming, that the pure failure trying to manipulate the chakra in his body was enough to bring him to frustration, gritting his teeth. Although Musu said he was no teacher, the instructions were clear enough that he should have been able to learn how to manipulate his chakra with the same basic proficiency he did.

Staring at it, he almost wished he could change his chakra here and now, but unfortunately, he would remain unsuccessful. 

Staring down at the table, he starts to think thoughts of the doubtful sort, watching further training. Sighing, Honey Bunches resigns himself to asking about any techniques he could teach that would be easier for him to understand. 

"I'm not as masterful over my ninjutsu. It's always an aspect of my abilities that I've put on the backburner." He bites his tongue, resisting the use of the line 'But I'm not useless.'

"Maybe you can help me avoid some of that chaos instead..."

learning these from Musu for WC stated
Chakra Flare 250
Chakra Infusion 1000
Scent Masking 250
1500 WC used, 155 WC unused so far
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:29 pm
The hours would carry along as the moon began to slowly fall back into the horizon. The couple of hours that the two were there in and around  the gatehouse were rather peaceful. There were no disturbances that Musu could sense and nobody coming from the village to leave. At the end of the night the whole of this "training lesson" would be uninterrupted.

At first, Musu did teach honey some useful tricks; easy jutsu that could be taught and learnt by basically anyone with a chakra signature. A Chakra flare to alert people from far away. While the Jounin didn't actually complete the jutsu, he explained how it worked, and was confident that Honey would be able to use the ability in a pinch should he need to use it.

Next was a bit of a tougher challenge. Chakra infusion wasn't an ability that Musu used too frequently nor effectively. However Honey was receptive to the training and since both ninja had a natural affinity to wind they were able to work on the ability together.

"The idea is to channel your chakra through your person and into the weapon you're holding" As Musu brandished a Kunai in his hand and wind chakra starting to flow through it, extending the blade, and as it was completed, Musu would make a small cut in the wood grain of the gatehouse desk. Musu would let the infusion dissipate as he watched Honey do the same.

While he was trained on that, Musu worked to prepare the final part of the lesson. Using chakra, Musu was able to mask his scent completely and it make it seem like he wasn't even there, olfactory wise. When Honey was ready Musu would explain to the ninja exactly how this simple but effective jutsu would work.

"The more you doubt the less you'll actually learn. Be confident in whatever it is you do and youll find your abilities exceed even what you thought might be possible." Musu would conclude.
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:41 pm
The peace outside the gatehouse was a huge contrast to the fury within Honey Bunches. This night he had been forgetful. "Musu, I..." He starts. His teeth are gritted, as if his frustration from failure was turning into something else. His knuckles are white as he grips them on the table, and he starts to lose the ability to speak. "I. I." There had been a reason he would be locked away every night, having to keep careful track of the balance of nature within him. In every meaning of the word, however, he made a mistake. "I'm losing control. I'm sorry."

The time for Honey Bunches to release his nature chakra or to escape before his transformation could set in had come to pass. It had built within him now to a point where he could no longer control himself, and he slammed his hands into the table that he and Musu sat across from each other, dropping human arms into Lycan's arms down on the table, smashing it into smithereens and sending a cloud of dust in the air, causing the wolf to spit and cough as it was blinded by its own actions.

Roaring, starting his assault at 190 speed he would swipe at the location Musu was previously with his claws for 60 impact force. The wolf set to work on escaping this tiny building, sniffing the air for prey and moving to of the gatehouse exit, worming his huge lycan body through the doorway meant for humans.

Completely out of control, frothing at the mouth, the 9ft tall lycan let out a ripping scream into the air that would be heard through the quiet, once peaceful night, waiting for his prey to act further and also searching for something that had more meat to consume.
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:29 pm
The wind continued to blow outside the gate house, the once peaceful breeze becoming more audible and formidable as the night progressed, and matching with the intensity that was brewing within the small gatehouse. Honey started by expressing that he was losing control which peaked the Uzumakis interest, as he knew that any time a person was losing control they were far more dangerous, and depending on the severity of what "losing control" meant Musu could be in serious danger. No matter, Musu was always prepared to defend himself if necessary.

The calm night turned climatic in a matter of minutes as Honey began to transform. The Gatehouse itself wasn't too large, only about 3 meters by 5 meters in surface area, and only five meters high. The large table that created a barrier between Musu and the window to the outside that would treat guests took up a fair bit of space, about 2 meters wide and 1 meter long. It was at opposite ends of this table that Musu and Honey stood at the beginning of this transformation and it was here that Musu would now have to take precautionary measures.

Honey's transformation was indeed grusome. The form of a man clearly in pain from the wild and sudden growth was only accented the large bellowing gusts that could be heard from the outside. As his hands turned to claws the table itself would begin to creak as they began to tightly squeeze onto the dried wood. It was now that Musu began to weave handsigns in rapid succession: Rat, Ox, Hare, Tiger, Snake, Dog, Boar at a speed of 85, finishing at the now beast like Honey had squeezed so hard that the table had practically split in two under the pressure. Thankfully for Musu, the debris from the table didn't actually hit Musu, as the table more caved in on itself at the point where Honey was applying pressure.

It was at this moment that Musu would begin his containment. At a speed of 150 a total of 8 chakra chains would explode from his body at various points throughout. Two at his neck, Two on his torso, Two on his thighs, and two at his feet. While distracted by the completion of his transformation Honey - Wolf could react to the chains but couldn't nearly dodge all of them in a tight space. The two at his neck would begin to wrap about 6 inches outside of Musu's body, creating a cocoon around the Uzumaki. These actions being somewhat camouflaged by the debris that blinded the beast.

The other six would twist and turn wildly in a flurry of different directions towards Honey, The chains would not peirce the genin but rather create a 1 meter sphere around him. With the chains all spawning from the Uzumaki and all the directions that they were flying, it would be infeasible for the creature to approach Musu, and should it do so would be caught up in chains that would ensnare its target. Should the chains somehow fail in containing the beast, musu would react accordingly to further defend himself and the property.

Jutsu used: Adamantine Sealing Chains - 100 AP - 1900 AP remaining.
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:47 am
The wolf was enraged at the predator. He hated chains more than almost anything, even if their yellow glow was amazing to behold. As he watched the chains snake around his prey, he almost felt sorry for it, roaring and deciding to take his rage out on the chains. The glow was enchanting, and it made the wolf even more excited for the kill. Perhaps it would glow as it bled and died as well, lighting up the floor as well as the sky.

As it approached, he screamed as he launched into it, biting as hard as he could onto one, and feeling the effects of the chain take place.

His transformation had been painful as his nature chakra exited his body, but at the very least it had been purged. As the chains wrapped harmlessly around him, he felt the forced transformation fade away, and he almost felt like he wanted to go to sleep. As the chains wrapped around him, he couldn't help but feel comfortable, and memories stirred of his past. Remembering his wife, he realized she too was an Uzumaki, and this technique was not unfamiliar to him. He still hates the chains, but at this point, they were more like wrappings, and he didn't mind them much after that point.

Resting, he recovers himself mentally from his transformation, waiting to see if he would be set down.

"Thanks... You're quick." He nods, assuming his neck could move and he would be able to speak. "I know that. Addy chains, right?" Honey knew not anything more than the look and nickname he was given for the technique, but his reaction showed that it was obvious he was aware of their existence. He didn't seem to be too bothered by his chakra being suppressed, it almost came as a relief. He would not fight the chains embrace, hoping that this didn't come as too great an inconvenience.
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:01 pm
The winds that were bellowing outside the gatehouse appeared to calm with the changing of Honey back into human form. The chains did there job, they were powerful enough to restrain the monster without having to injure him, and the transformation back appeared to be almost as rapid as the transformation into the beast. Most of honey's clothes however did not survive the transformation as the now Human Honey appeared to be tattered, exhausted, and beaten as the rapid transformation took their toll. The whole ordeal intreged Musu a bit but he would lying if it also didn't terrify him in a slightest way.

Musu could tell that the power that Honey had came from natural energy. Appearing to be uncontrollable to the genin now Musu would take note of the awesome reserves of power the genin had at his disposal, if he could control its power, and the danger he presented to anyone that tried to subdue him. Thankfully for Musu he had taken some time to learn about the power of natural energy, and while he wasn't proficient on using the power offensively, he could absorb the power through his chains and be able to control it to a degree without it controlling him.

After the transformation back to his human form Honey would make remarks about the ability that Musu had used. He clearly had knowledge about the Uzumaki secret technique and knew a little bit of how it work. Musu would give Honey another stern look as the chains retracted back into the Jounin's body. There were many things that Musu now had to explain and once he got the eye contact of the Genin he would look down at the table now broken at their feet.

"150 Ryo for the table and we will forget this ever happened. Clearly, you've got some training to do, and whatever I can teach you shouldn't be your priority...."
Musu would say in a disappointing tone. Musu could only imagine if somebody who could not control the monster inside honey were here guarding the gate house. How much damage would there really be? Who would get hurt by this man's animalistic rampage.

Musu would let out a long drawn out sigh as the last chakra chain returned into his body. Musu would stay on guard however, and make sure to leave one chain active on his body in the event of something happening where it would need to be used again in the near future. The chains themselves would be draining but they would be a small sacrifice compared to the reserves of stamina that Musu had prepared.

"But...." Musu would conclude. "There may be a way that I can help you. I'll do some research on the matter and see what I can come up with." Musu would say, ending the comment with an optimistic grin. At this point the wind had all but left the area, the storm subsided.

Chakra Chain Upkeep - 50 AP (1850 AP Remaining)
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:35 pm
Honey roots around in his pockets as soon as he hears him begin about money, and pulls out 300, emptying the rest of his coin purse into Musu's hand with a sheepish expression as a few dust bunnies bounce off the coins in his hand and float erratically to the floor. He nodded, looking down. He didn't feel embarrassed as much as he felt like he had failed. He thought just because he had gone through the motions and taken careful stock of his power for months, that he suddenly wouldn't have the concern of going berzerk were he to forget about his transformation.

His clothes may have been tattered without his control to keep them pimp under his outfit, but his jacket hanging next to the guardhouse door was still unmaimed thank goodness. With this, he would be able to cover himself so that he no longer had to position a blinder between him and Musu. Looking at his red hair and the single chain, his teeth grit as he takes a seat once more, a headache slowly coming on from lack of hydration.

He tried to ignore the chain in his vision, but he still was uncomfortable looking at it. Looking to Musu, he took his grin as a sign of good faith and Honey decided against his usual assumptions of 'research meaning picked apart by scalpels and chemicals. He instead decided to take research as knowledge to control his beast's transformation without requiring an Uzumaki within 100 meters at all times. As the wind died outside, once again since he crawled his way here from the desert he felt lucky.

From here, he would give Musu all of the information he knew about him and his clan. A brief summary being he is from outside the village (in the jurisdiction), he lived with his mother and his friend Laura, the other Uzumaki. He was told that his father was taken to be experimented on, and never knew him. As he grew older instead of being taught control he was kept locked away or under the spell of chakra chains, as nobody in the small village was highly educated, except an unknown leader. After the academy years, trekking an hour back and forth each time, he graduated and his mother died, getting the house and assuming he would never use his bloodline. His wife was killed for what Honey learned was likely her bloodline, due to the organ theft and what he had learned, and that's when he once again lost control as he used to as a genin.

"With her, I never really lost control. It stopped, maybe when I was about sixteen, 'bout five years back now maybe..." He scratches his chin, "No, six years ago, I was sixteen."

"Maybe it was all the chakra chains, or maybe she knew how to drain it outta me." He shrugs, "Meditation taught me that its some sort of natural energy, and I do maintain control over the energy itself. I can't control the gain of it however, even now I can feel the world leeching into me and bringing back the aspect of the beast-- Not that I will right now. I'm much too tired, I'll likely fall unconscious anyway. Ever since I got these here," he gestures to his alpha markings, "a few months ago, my power has been gaining at an even more accelerated pace." He nods. "But I will maintain control. It's not very often I get the chance to have peaceful nights like this one..." He sighs, reflecting silently, answering any further questions the Musu would have with 100 percent honesty.

Letting the moment hang and pass, Honey lets out a great yawn, tired from his day of exploits.

-300 ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum