Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Jintori Uri
Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 1500

Missions [E/C/C] A busy day Empty Missions [E/C/C] A busy day

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:08 pm
Missions:

A busy day

Tsuyoi was standing in front of a store’s door, he already had knock so he was waiting. The store seemed a normal familiar store, it was the 5:00 am so it was normal that none would come to open it, however the mission that he took yesterday said explicitly that he could come at this hour.

He yawns after a few minutes and without time to respond the door was open a little elder went out to take a look, firstly she looks at him upset but when she saw his headband took a better face. Until now Tsuyoi no notice but this elder was trembling, maybe is the client, the mission said that her body was aching. Tsuyoi gave her a little bow and with polite speech he gave his presentation.

-Is a pleasure, I am Tsuyou Daifu, I am here today to do your deliveries-
-ohh, well, I never thought that you would arrive here so early, give me a moment, I will make a list- Then she went inside, and in a no more than 7 minutes she was again in the door. -Make sure that you don’t confuse this mark in the product, if you take other it will be of awful quality…. I will give you other list when you arrive, so do it fast- thereafter, that oba-chan went inside without give her name.

Well, she doesn’t gave her name to Tsuyoi, but it was not necessary. So he went to his destination, came back, and repeat the process, meanwhile in the few moments that he went inside the store, he noticed that it had various workers, probably family of the client, however all of them were busy, seemed that this store was popular and it was obvious, this food store had very varieties of products of all around the village and them were very expensive.

And finally, the work was done, already was midday and that mission was very easy, however he needed more ryos since he run out of money, he bought a Kunai Blade what was expensive, will take various mission to replenish his money, but since that type of weapons are necessary to make the fuuinjutsu that his parents asked him to do it, he will need time to buy all the objects needed to perform it.

Now he was resting in one of the chairs in the lobby of the mission’s board, he was not tired, just he wanted to take a little break before go home. When a firm pace got inside the hall, when Tsuyoi saw her, he tried to no call the attention. His expressionless face was a little gloomy and wavered, maybe by the fact he was trying to hide himself. Today simply Tsuyoi don’t wanted to work. But it was too late. She came to him and with an imperative and captain voice said.

-Good day Tsuyoi. I get to the point, you are one of the gennins with free time. We need that you covert the shift of two ninjas that fell sick, you will start in two hours at the gate and in the night, you will be in one warehouse doing guard all the night, you understood? – She was the ninja that gave to Tsuyoi his first work as guard. He couldn’t negate his proposal or better said his order, those are one of the things of being ninja… he couldn’t stop to think when will be give the order to kill other village’s civils, or kill someone with sons that depend on him/her…

However, this was not time to think things too gloomy, After two hours and a little rest he started his journey, firstly took his equipment and change his clothes, took his big blade which he took time to find since he forgot that he hid it below the tatami and went directly to his destiny… he was received very kindly, the processes and gate’s guard stuff were explained and he was warned that if there were to be fights he just would be a support and nothing more since he is still a gennin, he doesn’t  necessarily have to fight. -Let that stuff to the adults- said one of the younger ninjas. Well since he is a gennin he didn’t have to fight if there were higher ranks along with him, so he doesn’t mind, and since he was in bad state to fight.

The hours passed and nothing happens, he was in the mid of his journey, so he doesn’t care very much about the time, Tsuyoi was alert however his companions were calmed, he was told that the day turn was nothing but easy and almost never happens anything. Certainly, it was so, just a few merchants, people that was in the desert to get herbs and natural resources, others only were travelers or ambulant artist, and some civils of side towns with permissions to get in, all of them have to pass by the gate and an inspection of the guards. Almost nothing interesting to tell, except the history of one person that said that he was here to know the Hokage but he traveled to the wrong country.

When almost finishing his labor, Tsuyoi saw three men arriving while they ran, passing through the door at max speed, after quickly throw a smoke bomb towards five of the guards, only the leader and Tsuyoi stay out therefore they could see them, they wore hoods and tunics of leather were slim and high and very fast, they were split themselves at the moment that there was an open camp, one by the right and two by the left. The two men were chased by the leader. Tsuyoi freeze himself in the spot, he was waiting orders, when the smoke screen was dispelled the five ninjas were very weak, it was poison probably, luckily one of them was a medic ninja, however will take time to dispel all the poison, inside the body of everybody, and they will take a little moment restabilized his bodies. Tsuyoi was petrified but then one of the ninjas, who was in better than the other, yelled.

-Chase them!!! Not let them escape!!!-

Then, like if he was an arrow shot by a bow, Tsuyoi started to run. The man was not very much far, he was waiting something at the celling of one house, seemed that a group of ninjas was patrolling near there, so he was waiting them to pass. When Tsuyoi arrived, the stranger already knew that 

1088 WC
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin

Missions [E/C/C] A busy day Empty Re: Missions [E/C/C] A busy day

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:15 pm
He was there, so the bandit quickly made a hole in the celling with a doton jutsu or it was it seemed. He was about to call the ninjas that were patrolling however at that moment one cry sound from the hole, seemed  that there, was a group of apartments, certainly it had to have persons inside, persons that At this moment were in danger in this exact moment, he does not had time to spend in call another ninja. Sunaarashi went down and revised his surrounding, seemed that this apartment was void, the bandit left the door open, and Tsuyoi guessed that he went to the corridor, so he ran, and chased the sand that was letting the bandit’s boots.

At that moment steps were sound behind a door, Tsuyoi jump aside since the door was near to him, and was closed so he couldn’t see inside it. Then the door was broken and the hooded got through it with a kunai ready to stab, however it clashes with the wall at another side of the door. The man was ready to attack, and don’t lost time spinning with his Kunai to stab to Tsuyoi, however Tsuyoi grab his wrist and attacked with a throat chop, a taijutsu technique that is destined to disable the objetive, however when it impacted the man become in smoke, it was a shadow clone… then the same man appeared in the corridor, probably another jutsu, without wait it attacked to Tsuyoi with another kunai, he just repelled him with a kick however it also was a clon, or it was it seemed since he doesn’t knew how to recognize a shadow clone.

“What’s going on? Where is the real?...” He thought.
However, these questions suddenly were answered, a little moan was sounding at the moment that he thought that, it came along with a sound like someone saying “Help”. Sunaarashi ran without care of his surrounding, yelling “Ninja working here, lock your door and stay inside” in a while he arrived in front of a door with it had sand in front of it, so it was the place where the moan came. He tried to open it, however it was locked, so he gripped his blade what was attached on his back and wielded it against the door. It was broken by his sword, he entered with care and a kunai was coming to him, his blade was huge and it had a wide blade, so he just used this wide like a shield and the Kunai fell in the floor after a clang. And there, was a man standing behind a sofa while he covered the mouth of a woman, in one corner were two children of no more than 7 years with scared faces, and knocked in front of the sofa was a man.

Sunaarashi got angered in an instant, however there were two things that stopped him, one of them was the fact that he had a woman as hostage, and the another was what the man said after see that the calm face of Tsuyoi change to the angriest face seen before:
-Please, don’t kill me, my son and wife are hostages, I do not wanted to do this… However, my debts swallow me and I had to become in the gorilla of the lender… I am prohibited to enter at suna but I don’t had option, so please give me a chance to save my son and wife, let me go for now I swear that this is the last work I will do...-

Tsuyoi, before was in enraged, since he was so coward how to take a woman as hostage, knock her husband, and scare her children. This is too coward, he once time thought, “If I have to take hostages to accomplish my dreams then I will do it” however now that he was in the side of a person that was trying to save a hostage, it was awful and just could hate this man… nevertheless this man was trying to save his family, probably it was a lie, but, what if it wasn’t a lie? What if he really was threatened? If it is true, Tsuyoi was doubting on what to do, maybe let him escape, and say something like: “I couldn’t reach him” or “he had a hostage so was impossible to me” he knew that his actions will have a negative effect whether if he let him escape or captured him. But Sunaarashi, maybe… he should let him go.

-You can go you…- Tsuyoi said like a whisper with a decayed voice and face, while he glared the floor saying that.

-Thank you thank you…- the man said with a face with tear in his eyes however he started to grin -Thank you for being a moron how to low your guard- Suddenly he was about to throw a shuriken, when Tsuyoi notice it was too late, However the man in the floor did some handseals and a wind suddenly ran around the room,  deviating the shuriken, and doing that a newspaper would cover the bandit face, blinding him Tsuyoi maybe these days was little confused of what he should do or how he should make his ninja path now on, but he knew something very well, he loved the Suna people, his parent were Suna people, the onee-san that gave him rice was a Suna person, the lessor that always gave him a huge span of time to pay his debts was a Suna person, the children who play with him was a Suna person, the elder that he know one day at the hospital was a Suna person, all the kind people that greeted him when he ran in the morning in the neighborhood were Suna persons, this family was Suna people. And he loved all of them.

Tsuyoi  don’t had reason to put them in danger, how he could trust in a person that take as hostage a woman and knock her husband while scared her sons? How he will doubt about to kill assassins and cowards? The type of person that killed his parents, what if he had to kill civils of another villages? It was for the good of Suna people, people that he loves, people that took care of him... he is in debt with they, the minimum that he can do is accomplish his duty and kill who threat them, and the people who threat them are the same people that he swore to destroy, people that don’t care to kill innocent people, people that rob to survive but also people that rob the sustention and appreciated objects of good people, people that kill, people that rape… all of them, their families or loved ones were possible objects to clean them. And finally, it was the other village people, innocent civils that never do anything to him, however his ninjas could hurt Suna people, could kill Suna people, they didn’t care as long as it was an order like Tsuyoi don’t care as long as they want to become the same as that’s bandits and assassins, cowards and assholes. However, he knew that as long as she plays honor he never could win, there was that affront the fire with fire. And even if they do not are so, there was to attack with all to assure the win since he had to protect all those people…

1241 WC
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:29 pm
He arrived to this conclusion, the answer of how he decides to affront being a shinobi is “Kill to protect the people, kill innocent if they are in the way of people that I love, kill all the bad trash in this world in the process, and save those who deserves it” with his first grin in two months, he took out a kunai of his weapon pouch while left his sword and performed a bullrush quickly since that sword was awful in close spaces, a wave of air ran around the site, and then in a moment Sunaarashi was cutting the shoulder of his enemy since the sofa was in the mid of his attack this was the best that Tsuyoi could do in a so close space, the bandit’s blinded eyes were seeing again, the wave of air caused by the bullrush was awful, so the newspaper was quit of his face, and with his injured shoulder he let go the woman who ran quickly with his sons the man in the floor was in another corner waiting, maybe he was seeing if he could help, however he seemed aware that he is civil.

So the bandit got enraged, and the man started a taijutsu fight, Tsuyoi was superior in all aspects and in few hits the bandit saw himself awfully overwhelmed, So he performed some doton jutsus but Tsuyoi dodged it, except by one that hits the Tsuyoi’s ankle, however that little injury couldn’t do he stops, so he started the Air bullet jutsu. The man tried to dodge it, however, the woman’s husband attacked with a concentrate wave of air, that pushed the bandit to the air bullets, doing that two hit the target...  one was in his uninjured shoulder, and another was in a leg tendon.

Tsuyoi got near him, he was sat in the floor without can get up, so Tsuyoi placed his Kunai at the bandit throat, and was about to kill him. However, one of the gate’s guard group came to the site, she was seeing to Tsuyoi about to kill that man. Then she performed at an anormal speed with one weird jutsu, and she suddenly was at his side in an instant, grasping his wrist. Then took a huge breath and said:

-Think a little!!! There are kids seeing, and is more profitable arrest him to get information- Tsuyoi was surprised, certainly she had the complete reason, what was what he was thinking? Protect Suna people is not just fight and kill, maybe in his dreams required to kill since he has a renewed grudged that burning inside him, however if it wound who he loved then is better to not do it.

-Sorry…- He said repentant, and then glared at the ninja woman eyes, seeing himself in it, he had an angered face, full of rage and grudged, so he instantly calmed down and put an expressionless face, and thought to himself “It was an awful face…”

Then the ninja smiled and nod, in few seconds other two suna ninjas came and take care of the missing ninja, maybe they were the ninjas who were doing patrol. After it, they came back to the gate and he received his pay since there could be another attack in the gate. Seemed that the poisoned ninjas were fine so he was relief, however the two ninjas that were chased by the gate’s group leader escaped and left the village, so there was a little level of alert but since they were minor ninjas, The ninjas don’t took very much care if they, they were almost civils with arms and some tricks but nothing very dangerous.

Tsuyoi also gave a testimony it was small, since it didn’t have much information more than the lies that were said and the techniques used by the ninja.

Finally, the night came and with it his third work today, it was no more than do vigilance of some warehouse. The night went well, his resolution was in his climb, and now he wasn’t scared by his own being or by kill people, he will never get back to that awful state again. So he started his labor as guard, it was easy, nothing to take much care, and only stray cats that surprised him one or two times. So, he could take littles breaks during the night, the security in this warehouse was little, By the incident at the gate, well, is one of the inner warehouse, so is not very necessary to protect it or something, since the patrols and guard in the way are enough to catch almost any robber that would come here before he even enters.

Tsuyoi was in one of the corners of the warehouse, it was very dark so it was a spot to take vigilance, now that he noticed, this was one of the streets that was near to the store of that elder woman, it should be closed by now, since it is midnight. Well, since there was warehouse near here they save all type of things like weapons or food, and this specifically, had some weapons and cheap products like sand to constructions, or herbs that can be found in the desert, the weapons here were only shurikens and old kunais of bad quality, probably this is what is granted to the gennins and ninjas with almost without resources, it was no necessary bad, is good to have some emergency resources. But this was only a conjecture since Tsuyoi don’t know how works the village. Also, he believed that here was a good place to put a store, because it gave you free security.

Well, he had to continue instead of think. But without notice a man was walking up the street, obviously Tsuyoi had to stop him, so he said in a kind tone.
-Who are you? Reasons-
-Oh, you are the kid of this morning? You remember me? I am the grandson of Yuka, your client of this morning- The man said, well now that Tsuyoi noticed he had between 17 or 20 so instead of “man” he was a “young man”
-Yes, I remember-
-Well, sorry to surprise you, I just was taking walk since the snoring of my father don’t let me sleep- He says with a funny smile like if what he was saying was something to smile -Well I’ll let you, I have to do the breakfast tomorrow.

1073 WC
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin

Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:21 pm
The young man was about to leave, when a woman almost of the nothing appears behind him… Sunaarashi was stunned. What happens right now? It obviously was a bullrush he could recognize it, however was too different to his jutsu, it was more amazing. But that wasn’t the moment to be amazed by the strength of the enemy. The woman was standing with a Syringe in his hand, injecting a green liquid in the neck of the Yuka’s grandson.  After it, she said in a low voice.

-This is a formula of a potent poison. He will die in 5 minutes. If you are a real shinobi save him by letting me, get inside the warehouse- Then she commented him lowing his moral -Poor guy if you don’t had putted yourself in the middle when I was about to attack this kid- This woman had a huge amount of scroll attached to her waist, maybe she will steal all that she could get and ran away after this. He couldn’t do anything; he could get the scrolls a search the antidote, however now there was a hostage slept with a dagger in his neck. Therefore, Tsuyoi said to her.

-Yes- he didn’t let his face show emotions, he couldn’t let she know that he was worried.

At the next moment he used the key that was granted to him, the woman was carrying the young man all the way, or better said she was dragging him, Tsuyoi was enraged, totally enraged, however his face not showed this… Now that he was aware, he was weak. In mind, heart and body, he’d let that his heart took the control and he was wavered at the start of his first real fight in all his life, after that he’d let that the emotions fill his head and almost killed someone in front of kids, and after that. Now, He couldn’t react to his enemy’s attack and now he is controlled by her. He was weak, he knew that fact, however he couldn’t accept it, all the training that he was doing in the mornings, all the writing that he was doing all day to perform fuuinjutsu, all of what he was doing to being a better shinobi and not an assassin… However, he in his inner part knew that he was only procrastinating, he had fear of being like the people who killed his parents, he had fear of reach a point where he knew enough to perform that fuuinjutsu but couldn’t do it, and now he was scared by this ninja, because have someone that he knew, this time the most probably is that none would come to aid, since they are inside the warehouse, and the ninjas that look inside at this hour was in their break, and even he didn’t know if she will grant him the antidote, she needed to run away before someone notices, so she couldn’t allow herself to waste time, applying an antidote.

Then he open the door, fortunately it only can be open pulling to outside, he open it while walked back his paces, then the door covert him, at that exact moment the ninja was waiting that he put himself in front of herself, since is obvious that she couldn’t, however what happened was that Tsuyoi go out and attacked with a shuriken in the hand what was dragging the Yuka’s grandson she was hanging him from his shirt collar, the woman let the young man go, and then Tsuyoi without lost time threw more shuriken to get her far from him, she enters at the warehouse, and started to run. It had very wood boxes with weapons inside, so now she was completely armed, he needs to get her before the Yuka’s grandson die. So he started to run she was faster than him, but before he had to memorize a map because he had a shift where he had to patrol inside, he had to learn this map to not get lost in the patrolling.

Then knowing where he had to go, and by guessing her direction by the blood that was letting in the way when she was damaged by his shuriken, he achieves to reach her, she had a weapon, two Saiz, she started to attack very quickly, the warehouse was small, but it had void spaces and the battle was held in one of them. He gets out his Blade and started a fight with the woman, she was overwhelming him with a huge speed, however his weapon was better, so he started to attack with the weight of his weapon.

“Two minutes left” he thought, still if it is a lie he had to aid the young man with the antidote, so he needed to defeat her before he dies.

By putting the weight of the sword and push with it, he was overwhelming her now, and so she was retiring and receding, then she almost of the nothing jumped backwards, it wavered the Tsuyoi’s timing, but he restored himself quickly, he knew what is going to happen. So he prepared himself an at the same time the woman and he yelled.
-Bullrush-
-Bullrush-
 The two of them stay back against back in a frozen pose. Then Tsuyoi kneed thanks to the wound caused before to her the attack wasn’t enough to kill him but it let him stunned, he was hit in his nape, she was faster than him and even more he did very many things all the day, and even she though doesn’t had training had speed, so she could perform punch while they were in their clash however he wasn’t cut… nevertheless…

He was slower, but stronger. She fell in the floor, but what happened? Merely the heigh of his weapon was enough to hit she. However, this was with the blade’s flat, since she was fast almost avoided it, however she was not that faster and it hit bad, but, enough to knock her. But despite all his effort, the time was over, there was passed 8 minutes, Tsuyoi was crying, not because he was someone close to him but because, he was someone that his weakness killed. He was one suna’s person that he couldn’t protect.

But when he went out of the warehouse, there were one medic ninja, he was one of the warehouse’s inside guard, he was extracting some poison, seemed that he has doing it for some time. He saw Tsuyoi and he restarted his labor; he didn’t seem surprised that Tsuyoi was injured, Tsuyoi don’t blamed him because he had to attend the civils before go to aid him, it was obvious.

-He will be fine?-
the medic ninja just nod, but it was enough to calm down him.

Then Tsuyoi thought to himself:

“I have to be stronger” little tears were dropped by his eyes while he watched the sky.

Time after, he heard that the attack in the gate was a distraction in order to 10 ninjas enter to the village, and with the alert at the gates rob all the weapons in warehouses that they could for his group of bandits in the desert, since those weapons were better. However, these plans were frustrated because one of the distractors was caught by the gate’s guard leader, the bandit got interrogated and confessed where the hid place was and what warehouses were going to be attacked, minimizing the victims to zero. Except for one warehouse that was not informed of a possible attack because the attacker was the wife of the man interrogated.

1265 WC
Finished

spends:

Total WC: 4633
Total stats: 176 (New health = 200)

Vigor: 45 (+21)
Chakra:25 (+5)
Speed: 35 (+15)
Strength:25 (+5)

Jutsus Learned

Shadow Clone (1500WC)
One Handed Seals  (2000WC) (skill)
Jab(1000WC) (C)

Ryos claimed: 9.000 (+300 gennin bonus) ryo

Objects:

Kunai (2) 
Shuriken (3)

AP reward: +45
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:25 pm
Nice job with the claims. Everything looks good to me. You're getting strong fast Maybe you were being serious about hunting me  Missions [E/C/C] A busy day 1f621  Missions [E/C/C] A busy day 1f494

Missions [E/C/C] A busy day FNbQpoZ
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum