Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Finishing off the Pirate bosses Empty Finishing off the Pirate bosses

Tue May 18, 2021 9:26 pm
mission details:

The pirate had told Travin about a group of rogue shinobi that had been raiding a small town a few weeks ago and was the ones who sent the pirates out to raid on passing ships. With this information, Travin teleported directly into the village just outside of the hunter nin building. Walking in Travin told the person at the desk that he needed to speak to someone immediately. The young shinobi sensing the tone in Travins voice quickly got up and got someone out to talk to him. Travin told him what was going on and the man pulled Travin into the back room with maps and information laid out on the table. He told Travin that he was setting up for a black ops mission for some of the anbu, but they were running late on their last hunt, and he didn’t want to wait any longer to execute the plan on the off chance that something changes. Travin volunteered to run the mission telling him that he knew of another Saya who had commandeered their pirate ship. They should be able to use it to get into the base and take out the rogue shinobi from inside of their own base. With an agreement, he handed Travin a folder with all the information they had on the base and the men within. After a quick glance over the paperwork, Travin noticed that it was mostly chunin level shinobi that was running the op. With the folder and authorization, Travin made a few hand seals and once more vanished with a bright blue light. 

Travin would appear on the deck of the old pirate ship just a few meters from Saya. “We have a mission turn your ship around. This will be a black ops mission so no backup, and this never happened” Travin would tell Saya.

(WC-309)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Finishing off the Pirate bosses Empty Re: Finishing off the Pirate bosses

Tue May 18, 2021 9:36 pm
Saya was beyond excited. It was finally her scheduled day off, she'd convinced Pinochio to not push her to train, and for once she was going to do absolutely nothing of importance asside from sitting on her awesome pirate ship, singing, maybe crafting some things, and generally relaxing. There was absolutely nothing that co--huh. Didn't know travin could do that. Well, As i was saying... Saya was less then overjoyed. She'd set out an exciting day of joyous goofing off only for it to be interupted when her teammate showed up once more to inform her that there was work to do. As he spoke one thing would become incredibly apparent. Where it would be expected to see one of the tiny terror piloting a ship into unknown waters for fun and adventure there.... were two. Both girls looked up at travin, each giving an opposite expression. Saya let out a soft groan at the suggestion that she needed to work on her day off, dropping her head low between her shoulders in disbelief at this inconvenience. Ai perked up, her head turned in interest at the suggestion. It was AI who would speak. 

"Understood. Where are we heading and what can you tell us?" She motioned for saya, who grumbled under her breath as she turned the wheel to change the ship's direction. While the tone of Ai's voice was drastically different then her sisters, both because of the lowered octive and general lack of overexcitement that always seemed to accompany saya speaking, It sounded exactly like the konoichi. 

"We're changing course. Where is not of importance. Someone fetch Bowsen Pinochio please." There was conviction in her voice as she took control of the situation. She placed a hand on saya's shoulder to comfort the girl and somehow her lips split into a smile.

(305)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed May 19, 2021 11:53 am
Travin was impressed at first at the changes the girl had already made to the ship. He figured that it was probably easier than he thought since she did have wood-style jutsu. With his announcement that he had another mission for the two of them so fast. Saya did not look to be very pleased but one of the others he was pretty sure was another puppet. Travin had learned fast that the girl gave all her puppets different personalities he was also sure that she needed to talk to someone about this since it probably wasn’t normal. However, Travin knew the girl could handle herself in a fight, and that’s what he needed right now. With most of his friends out of the village for the chunin exam, he was forced to rely on who was left, and while he trusted Nasu he didn’t think he was ready for this kind of fight. 

When Ai asked what Travin could tell them and where they were heading he told them the destination of the hideout. Then walked over to a table and sat down pulling out the folder. He laid out the information on each of the shinobi of the group of rogue shinobi. “From what I can tell they are mostly all chunin level shinobi with a few genin level shinobi. In total there are five targets, 2 close-range fighters based on their weaponry, 2 more look to be mid-range shinobi maybe utilizing ninjutsu, and I’m not sure on the last member. He could be a support or a long-range fighter we will only be able to find out when we attack.” Travin would stop and see if this new puppet had any ideas or information to add.

(WC-289 TWC-598)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 19, 2021 8:52 pm
"I see. five of them, four of us. hm. Well I believe myself and Coach would have a fairly easy time dealing with the close ranged. I assume you have some wide ranged technique like the one you u... Uh. Like the one Saya said you used in the pirate battle. I... Never introduced myself. I'm Saya Ai, Saya's older sister, but you can call me Ai. " She offered a hand to the ninja. If taken it would almost feel warm like an actual humans, though the plates in the center of each palm easily gave her away as a puppet, even while creating a near realistic feeling. 

"One of us could use The wave technique to battle the lot. It would force back the close ranged users, but be large enough to hit anyone ot in the back lines unless they were too fast. If Saya can keep control of all three of us then it would be five on five. Pinochio's surprise would probably come in handy. Honestly I don't know much of your particular skill set except that you have snakes and you had some sort of mass affecting move? More information could be vital in figuring out how to work together." She turned to her sister, shaking her head. Saya had been growing more and more read the longer the two talked. While it was important for the "adults" to plan out how to deal with the situation it was clear the tiny terror was not a fan of being out of the convorsation, and as she tried to sit quietly her face grew more read over time. 

"It's fine aya, You'll be front and center for the actual battle. We just need to strategize the best way to make sure you shine.." That calmed her a little. It made sense. The difference between how Ai handled the girl and Pinochio was night and day. Pinochio was all buisiness, goading and pushing her buttons to get her to push herself, but Ai was softer. 

(643)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu May 20, 2021 5:07 pm
Travin listened to Ai and she had some good ideas, and while he didn’t like giving away any secrets he knew that for them to work together he would need to tell her about himself some at least. “I’m a master at Genjutsu and study both Space-Time jutsu as well as Sensory. My toolset is set mostly for support and debilitating the enemy forces. I do have some damaging jutsu, but the only one that can do any real damage is far too dangerous to use in close quarters except for specific situations. My snake jutsu fill in the gap as utility, damage, and defense, they are extremely versatile for the most part.” Travin took a second to decide if he should tell her anymore but that mostly covered what he could do. He didn’t think knowing about the power of his Seigan would change anything that they could do since it mostly just boosted his power and didn’t give him any additional abilities. 

Travin watched as Ai handled Saya much differently than the other puppet Travin had met. He was still unsure how all that worked but now was not the time to get into it with a battle on the horizon. “I think we use your puppets combined with my snakes to deal the most damage, and ill use my genjutsu to distract and hinder their ability to act and defend their selves.” Travin would add before waiting to see if Ai had any better ideas.

(WC-248 TWC-846)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu May 20, 2021 8:47 pm
"Yes. I believe that would be a good plan as long as Tria keeps her focus long enough." Pinochio finally showed himself, climbing up the stairs to the top deck. He was... Different. Over his red and yellow outfit he wore a long slate grey pirate coat with buttons that shined in the sunlight. Atop his head was an almost comically oversided three corner hat in black with a blue feather sticking from the front behind a circle of jade. 

"It's important that we work as a team here. While the three of us can't exactly be harmed by the mass effects of Tria's techniques Mr. Travin absolutely can. Only use area of effect jutsu if you know that he is well out of the way. Ai, I think your hands will prove valuable for this fight. When we get into range I'll call for Coach. I don't think his over enthusiastic uh... Loudness will be useful until it's actually time to fight. I'll keep back and prepare my cannon for battle should the need arise. " As he spoke Saya sat down, pulling several scrolls from the bag at her side. Forming the seals she began to store weaponry in the scrolls one by one, and a glow flashed in Pinochio's chest with each one. 

"Excelent. That should provide extra ammunition. Ai. I'm going to let you run lead on this. I'll stand back and observe to ground our team during combat so let one of us know if you need something." She cocked her head to the side at the suggestion. It was less because she was given leadership, and more because of the way he'd said it. Of course she would be leading the four in battle. Saya listened to her more readily then Pinochio. It bothered her a bit that he didn't clearly define her as the leader of the puppetry group, giving the suggestion that the higher ranked genjutsu master would need to listen to her also. 

"He doesn't mean leader of you also Mr. Travin. Also when we're finished I'd like to speak with you about something. "

(995 generic sealing jutsu 20 senbon, 16 senbon, 5 kunai, 4 kunai(8m wired) into scrolls for pinochio use)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 22, 2021 8:25 pm
Travin watched the three go back and forth of the plan and add to it nodding along in agreement. While still technically new to the rank of jounin Travin had often found himself in the leadership role on many teams that he had been assigned to for missions. Part of what he had learned in all those missions was when to take a step back and know your strengths. Just because your team leader does not mean that you call all the shots in combat. For example, with this situation, Travin is more of a support member on this team offering backup, defense, and utility to the fight. While Saya and her puppets are more equipped for straight-up combat, and while Travin would be able to see and know if Saya’s puppets needed help. It takes time to learn the strengths and weaknesses of other people to act on instinct, so for the assault of this mission, Travin had no problem following Ai’s call out in combat. 

I understand Ai,” Travin said when she corrected Pinochio. “While I may be the leader of the team it does not mean that I need to call out all the shots in combat. In this situation, I fully agree that you should call out anything you need and offer you the support you need to accomplish it. The only thing that I ask is that you give me a few seconds to set up the field with my genjutsu. While it won’t affect you puppets it will be easy to set up if they are not currently in combat.” 

Travin had figured that he would start with a few battlefield control genjutsu and then move on into single target genjutsu’s and attacks since his Seigan gave him the unique ability to layer genjutsu on targets.

(WC-302 TWC-1148)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 22, 2021 9:32 pm
Ai looked to Saya. Saya looked to Ai. There was silence for several seconds before finally she spoke again. 

"Right.... So... I can't really... I mean My sister is... I'll make sure she stays out of the way to the best of my ability. Holding her back or generally stopping her from doing anything isn't really my forte. " She shrugged. The statement was appologetic, but matter of the fact. She knew of the battle on the ships, how Saya had launched herself directly into combat without thinking about any major effects Travin had planned to set up. She had launched herself high enough to miss the jutsu he'd cast tho. It's the little things. 

"thankfully, That IS my jurisdiction. I will ensure that at least she keeps a wide birth on the are you're setting up, as I did on the pirate ship. If your jutsu has physical form we will stay out of it. If it's visual her back will be turned to you for her  protection. Worst case we have the power of mokuton to protect her. Last ditch we will summon the foo do--" He was interupted for a moment by the tiny terror correcting his statment, before he corrected himself and continued. "Foo puppy statue technique and create a barrier between her and that which would seek to harm her. She also has the genjutsu release technique mastered, so if it comes to it, say hippopotomus so that she is aware that she needs to break herself assuming she doesn't figure it out. I believe with Ai, we will make quite quick work of these enemies. She has a very particular skill that will be quite useful. " 

Almost on que the two girls glanced at each other, like a mirror, and grinned. 

"Are we gonna do the thing. Is it time for a new lavender secret technique?! Oh em gee. I'll think up a name!!!" And like that saya was off. She hopped over the railing of the main deck and slid into the captains quarters, far enough to be out of sight, but not too far that she couldn't still hear what was being said. Ai Stood up strait, turning her attention back to travin, even as she continued to wear the rediculous grin on her face. 

"She'll be preparing a name for a while now. When we have a free moment i'd like for you to capture her in a few genjutsu so she can understand what it feels like and be prepared in case she actually has to deal with it in battle. Given your previous instruction, I believe that we should be arriving at the location very soon. " 

(1441)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 22, 2021 9:54 pm
Travin simply gave a grin as Saya ran down and slid into the captain’s quarters all giddy about getting to name a new tech. However, the request to place Saya in a genjutsu came as a bit of a shock. He had known that Ai wanted to talk to Travin about something but being asked to put someone in a genjutsu was not what he had expected. He had spent most of his life training and learning how to catch people in his genjutsu, and not one lesson was how to place a willing target in one. “Yea, I’ll put her in a genjutsu, however, I’ll do one better and use what I’m planning on the ship. It’s called false surrounding and basically changes a large portion of the battlefield. If done correctly it’s hard to tell you in a genjutsu due to the trigger simply being proximity.” Travin then made several hand seals “Saya I need to show you something” he would yell out as he finished the last hand seal. When Saya walked out to see what Travin wanted she would be walking out to the scene of a small forest that had grown on the deck of the ship. 

While Saya would probably look around the deck at the trees since she should know that Travin wouldn’t attack her. He would make a couple more hand seals from within the sleeve of his kimono with just his right hand. Before one more of the trees would start to grow up around Saya. Due to the power and the skill he possessed with his Seigan Travin would be able to layer the two genjutsu on top of each other. Something that no other doujutsu to Travin’s knowledge had the ability to perform. After just a moment Travin’s head would appear out of the tree that had fully grown around Saya Trapping her in the Tree Trunk keeping her from moving. 

Travin would speak once more “My Seigan can keep you trapt inside of multiple genjutsu at one time. In order to break out of all the genjutsu placed on you. You must first break them in order of being applied. This is how my Clan keeps people trapped by keeping them in a never-ending loop of genjutsu.” This information was kept secret in the Rentei clan and normally was only given out to trusted people. However, Travin felt that for this mission Saya needed to know this bit of information about his powers, and he felt that for some reason he could trust this strange girl with information to not go running around everywhere letting everyone know about it.

(WC-441 TWC-1589)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 22, 2021 10:05 pm
In true Saya fashion she was out and in sight again in a flash. Bouncing on her toes she spun, still whispering to herself about something or the other before finally looking up at Travin. And then her eyes went wide. 

"Woah!!!! Sis! Pinoch! He's a Senju too!!!! What the actual heck I didn't even know you cou.. wh. I. Um. I cant.. Um. Guys..." She shifted to and fro as she felt her movement caught in the tree. Was this the power of higher level Senju techniques? She'd need to actually figure out how to advance her training in the element in order to learn how to do th--nope. He'd just caught her in some trickery. She listened to his explanation. Right at the point where he'd explained about his clan, something clicked in her head and she simply was able to move again. Breaking the genjutsu that bound her felt natural with the technique training she'd done weeks ago. She prepared to use the technique a second time as Travin was explaining about the layering effect when She was stopped by Ai. 

"No. Saya. Feel the way your chakra shifts while under the effects. Learn to understand the abnormalities in your own body. In order to protect yourself from techniques like this you need to do more then just use your eyes to understand what is going on. You need to feel the shifting of chakra between each of your points. " Saya stopped moving for a moment and closed her eyes. She could feel the energy in her body, but something definitely felt a little off. 

".....I see. It's like theres foreign chakra running through my tenkaitsu. " With a second pulse of her chakra she freed herself from the first technique, and glanced back at the group. 

"Thanks Travin. With time I hope she'll recognize the sensation more quickly, and this will be the building block that would help her protect herself from something of that nature. If you have any tips on how to more accurately figure out when you're in Genjutsu that would actually be really huge. " Here's something interesting. The puppets and their master would have no way of noticing, but if Travin's eyes were active, assuming they gave him chakra sight, there would be a change in her form. Though it would be light, a soft blue light would appear around her heart chakra point as she released herself. As moments passed it would begin to glow more brightly, enveloping the bulk of her chest and working it's way down her arms. 

(1869)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum