Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons  Empty Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons

Tue May 04, 2021 11:20 am
mission :

Nasu yawned as he got out of bed. It was time for another mission of his. He was going with Travin, his master, on a mission at a pasture. Nasu didn't have many details on the mission he was hoping Travin did instead. Nasu did his normal daily routine. Shower, eat, get gear together, and then leave. He went out his front door and it was a pretty nice day out. It was on the hotter side in kiri. You could see many rays of sunlight coming through the thinner mist than normal. It was a weirdly bright day. Nasu happily started to make his way down to the village gates where he would be meeting up with Travin. Nasu was pretty excited that he would get to go on another mission with Travin. Maybe see a new cool jutsu that he would bother Travin about till he taught it to Nasu. Or just some general knowledge. It seemed whenever Nasu was with Travin he always learnt something new. “I guess that's the job of a master.” Nasu was talking to himself while he was just approaching the village gates. Nasu got there a bit early to just do a little warm up before the mission started. Nasu did a bit of stretching and then a light jog around the place. Nasu had also been working on some sharingan training hoping to be  able to show it off to Travin. But then it hit Nasu. “What if we're not going to need any kind of jutsu on this mission.” With the lack of details that came in his mission scroll he really had no idea what was going to happen. After he finished a little jog he just waited by the gates for Travin to get there so they could start their mission.

WC=303
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons  Empty Re: Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons

Tue May 04, 2021 2:00 pm
Travin had another mission today and it was starting to get to him a little he was wanting this dam chunin exam to end already so he would be able to get his normal days off again and not have to pull double shifts while people were gone. He noted that you never know how much you missed having genin around till the genin was gone to do a stupid tournament. His mental rumbling’s ended quickly as Bruce pulled the big carriage around the building to pick him up. “To the village gates, I got to pick someone up for the mission” Travin would tell Bruce as he shut the door and leaned back in the chair to relax. It wouldn’t take them long before they were at the village gates and Travin pulling back the curtain to reveal the outside world could clearly see Nasu standing there waiting. 

Travin looked at this clock and saw that he was on time which meant that Nasu had arrived early. “As eager as always” Travin mumbled under his breath before raising a hand out the window. “Nasu over here” he would yell out to get the young man’s attention. Nasu would see Travin sitting in a Black 4 person Carriage with dark blue wheels with the windows covered except for the one Travin had opened to get his attention. The inside of the carriage is black leather with an almost red hardwood floor. Sitting in the front driving is a man that appears to be in his early 40s, and by just looking at him it can be figured out that he has some form of training. Due to his posture and roll of kunai on his thigh. 

Once Nasu was in the carriage Travin would speak once more “Sorry about having to use the old carriage, my friend. It was just the only one that I felt might blend in over on that pastor we have to go to today.” his voice would be the same as it always was when talking confidently and somewhat aloof. “Bruce this is Nasu. Nasu that is Bruce he is one of my family’s drivers.” Travin would introduce the to before the sound of the reigns and horses was off moving on through the gate and out the village to the pastor they were supposed to get some hemlock from.

(WC-395)
Nasu
Citizen

Wed May 05, 2021 8:25 am
Nasu was kinda shocked when Travin showed up on a carriage .Nasu was very used to walking or running to places for missions so this was going to be a lot nicer. When Travin first yelled out for him Nasu was just looking around trying to  find him but didn't see him at first. Eventually Nasu saw Travin in the carriage. Nasu walked up to it and was invited in. Nasu sat down on a very comfortable leather seat. This was definitely going to be a nice way to get to a mission. While getting to the pasture Nasu asked a couple of questions. “Master what is this mission. I didn't get very many details on this mission so I don't really know what's going on.” After waiting for Travins response he started his next question. “Id also like to know a bit about gen jutsus. As you know I just unlocked my 3 tomoe sharingan. My parents told me that I could use it for some genjutsu. Also because of my blood I'm generally strong in genjutsu and even if I don't pursue it I can use it to a certain level. Could you explain to me the basics of genjutsu.”  After waiting for Travins next response Nasu asked his final question. “I remember you used that mist genjutsu on me and that was kinda awesome. Do you think you could teach me any genjutsu. I want to learn how to become somewhat powerful in them. I also want to be able to use my sharingan to the fullest by using genjutsu. My parents told me though if I don't want to learn everything about genjutsu and take it to another level I should be careful not to overwork my genjutsu. They said that there is an extent I should go to and not to go about any A rank level genjutsu.”

WC=313
TWC=616
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed May 05, 2021 7:09 pm
The cart had barely got moving before Nasu had broken into question. Travin was starting to see why a lot of teachers and parents drink. He took it in stride though not letting anything show on his face. He knew Nasu was a good kid and it was part of what he had signed on to do. “The mission does not really require a lot of details. If you want missions with a lot of details then you going to have to aim a lot higher on the danger scale” Travin told Nasu with a bit of a laugh. Even though the mission was a B rank mission it was one of the more easy missions you could be given. “The mission is simple so therefore not a lot of details are needed.  Our job is to travel out to the pasture where these plants grow and collect them. The only reason why the mission is B rank is that the plants are poisonous, so you have to wear gloves and an apron, and two is because sometimes wild animals make their homes in the area around the Hemlock.” Travin then let that sink in for a few minutes. 

Genjutsu is a complex topic” Travin would tell Nasu as he rubbed his chin thinking on how to answer the question. “The way genjutsu works is that you use your chakra to mess with someone else’s chakra. Depending on how you do this it can cause a wide away of affection up to and including in some rare cases death. If you really want to know about genjutsu in detail I have a book I can loan you that helped me when I first started using genjutsu. Like your clan, my clan is known for very powerful genjutsu, but unlike your clan that is also known for other things as well. Mine just kind of stuck with genjutsu and fully mastered it. So while if you want the book I started reading it when I was 5 years old and had already awoken my Seigan and used genjutsu regularly. If you have no formal training in the art it may be slightly advanced, but should be good enough to cover the basics and a little of the advanced forms of genjutsu as well.” This was a topic Travin was very familiar with but he found it hard to tell people how it worked. For his clan using genjutsu was like breathing you just did it. 

That jutsu I can not teach you, as it required that you have the Seigan to wield, but I can teach you a genjutsu or two to help get you started once we finish this mission.” Travin took a pause for a few seconds as he thought about what Nasu had said and the best way to explain it. He didn’t want to tell him that his parents were dumb for telling him that but he also didn’t want to make them sound right either. It was a touchy subject so he tried to tread carefully. 

I think what they meant was that genjutsu is more of an art and while just like art everyone is at a different degree in skill. While your bloodline makes you better than most it still takes dedication to master it, as far as ranks go I wouldn’t worry about that too much. Just find a few good genjutsu that you like and find useful and practice them. I would say anything A rank and below is doable, but for S rank you would have to truly master the art, and I think they were just hoping that you wouldn’t get your hopes up and think you could master the art without trying” Travin finished his little spill thinking that he handles it with just enough grace that Nasu may understand what he was saying. 

Looks like we’re here,” Travin told Nasu pulling the curtain open again so that he could see out at the pastor. “We have to go to the building and get our safety supplies a few clipping apiece and we should have enough to finish this” Travin told Nasu as they pulled up to the building.

(WC-700 TWC-1095)
Nasu
Citizen

Thu May 06, 2021 1:12 pm
Travin went through answering all of Nasu’s questions. He was happy that Travin was going to loan him a book on genjutsu. Maybe he could see if his parents had one too. Nasu had never really looked around for any. Nasu was also a bit bummed though that he couldn't use that mist jutsu. Kinda sucked that he needed another pair of eyes for it. Tavin never answered his last question though. It seemed that Travin had been stalling the question but they had also just arrived so it made a bit of sense. Nasu poked his head out of the window of the carriage just in time to catch a nice cool breeze coming by. Nasu could also see the pasture. The wind moving through the thick tall blades of grass. Then to this weird plant Nasu had never seen before. It was probably the hemlock. The carriage then came to a halt. Nasu with his head still out the window got hit into the edge of the carriage. The door was then opened while Nasu brought his head back in. It was just the driver opening it to let us into the main building. There was a path down towards a building that both Nasu and Travin were walking towards.It was a dirt path and there were all kinds of plants and flowers around them. As they got closer to the building more things came in vision. There was a big sign that said gear on it. Probably why they were going to this building. There were also a couple of poste around or stuck to the building saying danger,Hemlock here. Nasu wasted no time though. He basically darted to the door. Nasu thought that the sooner he finished, the sooner he could practice genjutsu. Nasu walked up to the glass double doors and pushed them both open. He then walked up to the second set of doors when the first set closed. There was someone speaking on an intercom saying “decontamination will start now.” The room was then filled with what smelt like a gas kind of hand sanitiser. Nasu then went through the next doors and turned around. He didn't really know if Travin had come into the room with him or not while that stuff sprayed him. If Travin had not gone with Nasu, Nasu would push his face into the door to stare at him while he got sprayed. If Travin was with him he would wait for instructions.     

WC=417
TWC=1033
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri May 07, 2021 6:25 pm
The duo got out of the carriage and started to walk down the dirt path to the building. Like normal Nasu got excited and ran ahead to see or figure out what he was supposed to do. Travin just followed slowly not being in any rush. For the first time in a while, he was given a mission without a massive timetable to finish it in. Travin watched as Nasu opened the door for Decontamination, and thought about yelling to stop him, but at the last minute just let his hand fall back to the ground. Thinking that maybe this will be what teaches him some patients. Travin knew what that room was like not from experience but from seeing others having to go in there. He knew that Nasu would only make that mistake once. 

Travin walked over to the window that everyone was standing in front of to see who had gotten some of the Hemlock on them. With a massive smile on his face and a quick wave. Nasu would be able to tell that he had made a massive mistake, as a huge gust of wind would fly up out of the floor blowing anything not tied down into the air. Before a mechanical voice came on telling Nasu to take off his clothes with a 30-second count down. Once the countdown hit zero water would start to slowly fall from the ceiling and the walls before shooting out in high pressure pushing Nasu all over the room and restricting his vision. Before a white powder was spread throughout the room mixing with the water. Travin knew that the powder was to counter the poison from the Hemlock. He also knew that Nasu would look hilarious covered in it. Once the entire room was covered in the white powder another 10-second countdown would begin before the water returned blasting Nasu once more. After the water was done the wind would return to act as a dryer before the doors would open. 

Travin would be standing on the other side of the door when Nasu was able to get back out of the room. “You know Decontamination is only for when you get contaminated right” he would say while trying not to laugh in the boy’s face. Turning to point at the building that said Gear on it “That’s where you get your stuff” he would add now fully laughing uncontrollably. He would try and apologize to Nasu for laughing but it would only make him laugh more.

(WC-421 TWC-1516)
Nasu
Citizen

Sun May 09, 2021 7:59 pm
Nasu came out of the decontamination room with a couple of bruises. “Ouch. That was not fun.” When he went to see Travin go through though he just went through the door on the side. It ends up unless you get touched by the hemlock you don't need to get decontaminated. Eventually Travin just started laughing. Nasu wasn't very surprised he somewhat looked like a snowman. This was the first time Nasu had seen Travin laugh. Travin had normally been somewhat serious. He doesn't normally lay back like he has so far today. There was the carriage that was the first weird thing and now laughing. Nasu did not question it much though. He was glad Travin was getting a type of break. Nasu heads towards the room to get his gear. There was a desk with a man standing there. He asked for Nasu’s name, age, and weight. Nasu gave him all the information and then the man went into the back. He came back out a couple minutes later with this weird suit. It was the first time Nasu had seen something like it. “This is called a hazmat suit. Please go put it on in the bathroom over there and the head out those double doors to the hemlock fields." Nasu walked into the bathroom and then went and put on the suit. It fit him pretty well being a bit baggy by the knees. Nasu then went back to the desk and was given these giant scissors. They were going to be used to cut the hemlock. Nasu waited for Travin to get all his gear and change before he went out the doors. All they had to do was cut and retrieve as much hemlock as they could and then they would return to the village and get to keep some for themselves. Nasu walked out these two double glass doors with Travin. There was a huge field all with these green plants. They grew in bush form and looked pretty nice. Nasu liked the shade of green it was and was a bit sad that he had to cut it up. Nasu and Travin were assigned to go 5 rows down the fields and start cutting down there. Nasu and Travin walked down to their row in the field and Nasu started to cut. He started some basic chit chat with Travin while just cutting away at the hemlock bush.       

WC=406
TWC=1439     
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon May 10, 2021 7:28 pm
Travin walked into the building to get their gear after managing to catch his breath. He hadn’t had a laugh like that probably since Christmas when he got into that massive snowball fight. He took the gear they gave him a full-body suit with a face shield and started to walk to the door thinking that it was a bit much to just cut some plants when all they needed was gloves really. However, he knew that it was all part of the job the place probably had to pay a massive fine every time that decontamination chamber got used. Which made him crack another smile thinking about Nasu, and then wondered for a few moments if Nasu would get charged for using it. 

Travin came back out of the room with his suit on and walked out the double doors with Nasu. “Do I look as weird as you do?” Travin would ask his friend with a smile. Once outside the two were given a row that they needed to cut. Travin set to his work getting what he could of the plants while continuing his small talk with Nasu as they worked. He would go into more detail about genjutsu that he didn’t have time for in the carriage. It was the boring part of genjutsu, but they were also doing boring work and needed to stay calm. Something that Travin was not sure that Nasu was able to do. 

Once the two had managed to cut their fair shares of Hemlock. They carried their bags back into the building and placed them under the sign that said Hemlock. Before walking over into the containment room where a blast of air shot out of the ceiling with a light sprinkling of water fell on them. Then the other door opened up and they were allowed to leave the room and was directed to the changing room once more to return to their normal clothes. 

Coming back out once more now feeling a lot better than he was out of the suit Travin walked over and picked up his lock of Hemlock. Before walking out the door with Nasu to get back into the carriage. Once they were both in and Bruce was taking them back Travin would ask Nasu if he wanted a ride home and that tomorrow he would work with him on his genjutsu if he wanted.

(WC-401 TWC-1917)
Exit unless interrupted
Claiming
3k ryo
30 AP
1 Hemlock
all WC towards True Inheritor of the Seigan
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue May 11, 2021 4:03 pm
Approved
Nasu
Citizen

Wed May 12, 2021 3:39 pm
Travin looked really funny to Nasu while wearing the hazmat suit but knew not to laugh. Nasu looked the exact same odds. As it was one of the hotter days out, wearing this hazmat suit really made Nasu sweat. Then adding on the work didn't help much either. Cutting hemlock though really wasn't hard. The tools given to Nasu and Travin made it really easy. You just grab a bunch of it and then just snip it. Nasu and Travin had their chit chat going while working. Mainly just a talk about gen jutsu. There seemed to be a lot to it and this was the boring part. Nasu did listen the whole time though trying not to miss a single word. It was kind of hard to listen through the suit. It cut off most of your hearing so Nasu decided to finally test out his new sharingan a bit. As they were just doing basic work anyway the sligh drain from the sharingan would make absolutely no difference to the amount Nasu would get done. Nasu could read Travins lips so clearly and could even guess the next word Travin was going to say but the start of his lips moving. It showed Nasu some new powers of the sharingan. To be fair he never tried to use it to read lips before but this made it more interesting to himself thinking he discovered a new ability. So Nasu just kept the thought to himself. He would keep on paying more and more attention to Travin paying less and less attention to the work. Although he kept on snipping the hemlock the amount of times he almost got himself instead were a lot. It ended up being fine though. After finishing the long conversation about gen jutsu Nasu finally looked back to see how much he had cut whilst deactivating his sharingan. He had enough that he could be done if he felt like it but it seemed Travin wasn't yet. So he just kept snipping away, cutting more and more. When Travin was done they both started to head back to the building. They walked through a different pair of doors than they went out of but at least there was no decontamination. Nasu placed down a basket full of hemlock where a sign said to put it. Then he went to go and finally take off his suit. It was such a pain to wear. He took his hazmat suit and went back to the front desk where he received it. The man showed him where to put it and then asked Nasu to come back after. Nasu then received a bill. It was for using the decontamination room. It was about a 500 ryo fine but Nasu ended up not having to pay it. Because he cut up more hemlock than asked, there was more than enough to cover the bill. So Nasu and Travin both took their share of hemlock, put it in a bag where they wouldn't get contaminated by it, and headed back to the carriage. When they got there they were both given a glass of cool water and hopped inside. The ride home wouldn't be too long and Nasu got some good news. Travin wanted to teach him more. This time it would be some genjutsu training. That would be a lot of fun. Nasu couldn't wait for the chance to learn more. Not just that but also to become a bit stronger. That was always a good sign. Not just that it would get Nasu closer to his goal. To paralyze Travin with the same snake jutsu that Travin has used on Nasu. Probably not the best goal for a growing ninja but good enough for Nasu. I will gladly take you up on this offer Master. Thank you. 

WC=640
TWC=2079

claims:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum