Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

photo OP Protege: Camera cleaning(c) Empty photo OP Protege: Camera cleaning(c)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:49 pm
mission details :

It was finally day four... or three? The days always blur together when you have the joy of following our brilliant protagonst through the various minutia of her everyday life. They don't really. They drag, but we must keep our heads up! I'm sure at some point soon we'll be rewarded with some brilliant flash of insight or instilled wisdom that could only come from this heart wrenching story. Today's mission was pretty easy in theory. She just had to head back to the building where she was given the opportunity to become a model, sift through the sea of adoring fans, and take care of the cleaning process of all the cam--that doesn't sound right. They couldn't possibly mean all of them?!

"They don't really mean all of them. Like every one. Theres gotta be like.... TEN!" I have failed her once again. One day my narrative will live up to the brilliance of our dear heroine. Still It seemed the young ninja was exactly as thrilled about this task as the rest of us. It was a boring and precise procedure that couldn't possibly be done quickly. Even with her doton and suiton release there was no real way she could think of to make this easier. That unfortunately didn't mean she wasn't going to try.

"Yes Tria. Every camera. It's not hard work it's just time consuming. That was the part that made saya cringe. She could deal with boring tasks that didn't need much focus because she could take care of them while doing something else, but this... Well this would require focus. The only thing really she could do while cleaning these cameras was mold chakra. Her hands would need to be free to practice any jutsu or craft puppetry or items.
"Thankfully, I have a task to occupy your mind that can be done along with this repetetive task. Today we'll be working on molding chakra again. Now. Generally Fire nature is held in the sacral chakra point held between the root and the solar. For this reason you must build a secondary point in your network for what will happen next in your training. We'll need to form a very small concentration of chakra in either your waist or your spine. By imprinting your chakra onto specific points in your body you can create new chakra points that will allow for special elemental techniques.

".... Of course you have the perfect task for something that couldn't possibly be added to a training regimine that actually allows me to train in tandem. Why did I think anything different?!" She got to work. First she took the senbon offered to use in help cleaning. She pocketed four of them, and with the last one she got to work. There was a layer of dark black crud pressed deeply into the rubber surfaces and hand holds that allowed for comfort when using the Cameras. To quote our dear heroine, it was really freaking gross. She piled the scrapings on a towel that had been provided, and paused for a moment remembering that she needed to multitask.

"Well you can't expect me to have not planned ahead. If I didn't think about these things before hand, then you'd find less productive ways to fill your time. We couldn't have that. " She focused her chakra, pouring yang chakra into the center point of her lower back, right on the second vertibrae from the base. It intrigued her a bit what exactly this would do. As far as her teachings had been, she had more than enough chakra points. With Lightning being shifted about the body itself, using whatever point was unused and the crown and heart forming yin and yang, There were exactly enough--or more correctly one less than needed but the body's ability to shift allows there to be a sufficient amount. There was something she'd read before, but She couldn't put a finger on it. What could possibly be the reason why this new chakra point was necessary?

"I mean. I guess. Yanno we could totally just duck out of this mission and let someone else do it and put all of our focus on training if you wanted..." This was a trap and they both knew it. Saya, while skilled in her ninja arts, would not ever offer to spend free time training. This is why Pinoch had spent so much focus finding new ways to add jutsu training and other important techniques into the missions she'd been sent on. Until she was on missions that actually required combat, this was the best way to actually keep her on task.

"We both know that isn't possible. You said that you'd get this done and we will not be leaving until you have finished the task in its entirety. Now keep focused. If you lose this chakra it could cause--"

"AAARRGGG. WHAT THE HECK! I think I lost focus on the chakra... It's like a kunai burrowing into my spine. Why does this hurt so badly?!" She'd paused her task as the pain started. having finished the intricate parts of the cleaning process she was preparing to take the cameras apart and clean each piece individually. Then something happened, and she had to stop.

"That is exactly what I was telling you. If you fail to keep focus on your work then the chakra point will break and it becomes increasingly painful the more you fail to finish the task. Now. Start again. This time you'll need to keep condencing the chakra until it's concentrated properly. If you lose control a second time I promise you'll regret it.

"That.. Was probably more ominous then you meant it but fine. I'll start gain but I promise if it gets any worse I'm definitely not going to do it. That really sucks. " She lifted the first piece of the first camera. She would need to pick up the pace if she hoped to get anything else done today. It was just so technical. Focusing her chakra she once more shifted from her heart point down to the base of her spine, wrapping it around the vertibrae to begin again.

(1030)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

photo OP Protege: Camera cleaning(c) Empty Re: photo OP Protege: Camera cleaning(c)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:20 pm
"As usual it was meant exactly as it was taken. You've not yet truely seen combat so you cannot understand the pains of battle. With time you will toughen up. That said the pain you felt at first was merely a light cut of a weapon level. It hurts, but it isn't enough to make most ninja flinch. If you fail again It will genuinely feel like you've been stabbed. While I think the experience without the actual damage is good for you I don't wish for you to go through all of that, and so I give you the warning." It still hurt quite a bit. How was this only getting cut? She'd been cut hundreds of time. Just last week she got a paper cut so badly that she actually saw some blood. considering for a moment she took the senbon and pricked her finger, immediately wincing at the sensation of her skin split by sharpened steel. He was right. That was about how badly it hurt.

"Right. Okay. I'll do anything in my power not to let that happen. I just need to focus on intense chakra molding while also doing intricate cleaning. Easy peasy." it was not in fact easy or peasy. She struggled to keep constant movement at two separate things. It was like she needed to split her focus in two in order to effectively finish the task. Then it hit her. She had done that with Pinoch. She'd done that with her chakra threads. It with practice it had become easy to move the threads independently of one another. She could even move several objects different directions at the same time with use of her puppet manipulation. This was like that, but instead of moving parts of her body independent of each other she needed to apply that technique to the mental vs the physical. Considering this, it shouldn't even be that hard. She'd been splitting focus between physical and mental for as long as she could remember. Even as she finished missions on autopilot her mind was absorbed with something else so really she'd been doing this all the time. The only difference was she didn't consider this in the realm of normal because of her own cofusion at having to create a new chakra point.

The first camera was done. For that she was thankful. She only had like a million left. Knowing what it took to fully finish a single piece of equipment meant she could plan out how to optimize the task and cut time. Now if she could only find a way to cut time in this stupid chakra technique.

"Yes. I can feel the chakra flowing Tria. You just need to keep solidifying and then it'll hold on its own. In no time you'll have your new chakra point and we can continue into the next part of your training. I think you're going to love this. "

"Wh. What is it? Is it a week long intensive course on village fashion? Dance classes? Vocal training?!" The chakra began to shift as her mind shifted to things that she enjoyed more then well... any of this. Shaking her head she renewed her focus. She didn't want more pain.

"Not.... Exactly. I can't tell you yet, but I will let you know that it will allow creative freedom. They're jutsu but instead of just moving earth and water you'll be able to use everything you've learned up until now to actually create works of art that you can use to fight. Don't lose focus, but know you're going to enjoy this. " Excitedly she'd began drawing more Yang chakra. If she could just finish this then it sounded like there would be something fun coming up. She knew that there was a catch, there was always a catch,but she also knew pinochio well enough to believe that it would at least be interesting.

"Alright. I suppose you have my interest. I just have to finish these things then. Can't you tell me anything about it?" Energy thrummed in her back. It felt like she was close. Having focused on her chakra control, she'd entered autopilot. Several cameras now sat in front of her finished and ready to be put away. Good. this was going well.

"I cannot. Just know it's going to be... How do you say it? Freaking awesome. Once this is finished you'll learn a great deal about yourself and about ninjutsu. " The thrumming stopped. Was she finished? Focusing her chakra, she could sense what felt like a small black bead in her back. When she released her chakra control there was a burning sensation. It quickly stopped as the power stabalized. It seems this was finally over. She tested the new point in her back, allowing chakra to flow into it and her eyes grew wide with realization. Her mind was filled with scenes of great forests. She could see men and women cutting and splitting vast piles of logs and setting each into perfectly even stacks. She could feel the earth beneath her and the water table mixing far below the surface. Something was definitely happening.

"I... I think I'm done?"

"and? Do you feel anything? " If he had eyes he'd be looking on intently to see what changes had occurred as she created a point for her new element; a secret element available only to those of her bastard blood: Wood style.

"I uh. I saw a forrest? And some like... Loggers?" She finished the last camera. Standing she'd use her chakra strings to start putting them back on their stands as they spoke.

"The chakra network you created will allow you access to a power specific to your blood. You were very little when you were first sent here. You probably don't even remember that your mother had an affair.... You, Dear Tria, are a wood style user."

(TWC 2015 claiming 4000 Ryo, 5 Senbon, 20 AP for the mission 40 in place of stats and 2k/2k toward mokuton release exit topic closed)
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

photo OP Protege: Camera cleaning(c) Empty Re: photo OP Protege: Camera cleaning(c)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:42 pm
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum