Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Chuunin Exams Round 3: Flow Vs Page Empty Chuunin Exams Round 3: Flow Vs Page

Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:41 pm
Today was the day how cool. Although it was doubters who always doubted him. Flow was not faded by that at all. He was happy that he made it to the third round. This was good enough for him to even think about. But at last he was here and ready to get it in. With the kunai in his right hand and a kunai in his left one. Flow was setting up for one hell of a showdown. Not only did he have his kunai in hand. But one was tag with a paper bomb. As he looked around he was by a river of sand the trees were not close by him at all. But looking around he could see that he had a mixtures of the elements. But what good would that do if any. It all depends on who he will come face to face with. With a smile on his face.

He has already did a research on the one who he was to fight. He was a lack of will power type of guy  not only that but she clearly knew her way around water style as well. This was going to be a pain. As he stood by the river. He would look clean around him. Nobody was in sight as far as he could see. He would look on as he picked up some of the sand and watched it as he went through his fingers. But as soon as he looked up. His sharingan was activated. " Ok let's do this. I will Give you a show of a life time. Why well because I can." As he said that Flow was now on his guard. As he was looking around himself for any incoming attacks. With a smile on his face he was ready to end things. Let's not for get that Flow was not in between the giant boulders But instead he was closer to the river being only twenty meters away. From said river. He was well prepared for this fight.

Items on me
Spoiler:

Sharingan active-10Ap

465/475Ap
Pageboy
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Chuunin Exams Round 3: Flow Vs Page Empty Re: Chuunin Exams Round 3: Flow Vs Page

Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:53 pm
Page knew his opponent. He was still in konoha when Flow Ghost Uchiha was born, he worked in the Konoha hospital that day, nothing big, just an e rank supply run, but he knew of the kid even if he was from before the youngin could remember. He recalled how peculiar the doctor acted, seemingly eying the young boys doujutsu before he was even out of the womb, and the formerly known as Minoru Inuzuka felt sorry for him. But now was a different time, now was a time they would come to blows, much to Page’s chagrin.

Page faced what he knew his round was going to be with a heavy heart, but without hesitation. He chose a sort of dynamic entry, arriving at the arena before Ghost ever got there, choosing to both arrive and lurk from under the ground with Hiding Like a Mole technique, using appropriate handseals before even entering the confines of the walls for his wedge, before any of the other contestants arrived. By the time Flow arrived, Page would be nowhere to be seen, as the genin himself would note, Flow would be holding a kunai in his right hand, an explosive tag tied to it, and one bare of any paper bomb in his left. As Page dwelled in the sand of the coast, moving completely silently, not in sight of Ghost “as far as he could see,” the leaf genin stuck his right hand and left hands into the sand, having emptied them of the kunai, to run it through his fingers through the sand, only to be for both to be caught as they just as they stuck into the ground. Page was waiting just beneath the surface and caught both hands as they entered, using each hand to individually grasp on and pull Ghost down from the wrist, using his 100 strength to completely shatter both arms, wrists, and hands of the genin individually, dealing 100 damage to both arms for a total of 200, before, should this not knock out the genin, pulling his arms down, throwing Flow to himself, smacking Ghost’s face into the 100 health earth, dealing 150 damage in the throw alonel, just before Page would, if Ghost wasn’t wiped out by this assault, grasp back onto the limp and destroyed hands, rise a bit from the ground headbutt the chest of Flow, piercing through it and shattering the rib cage of the poor boy who would need some sort of medical treatment immediately, both for shattered bones, and a likely concussion. It was amazing to Page that he could, without ever raising but the top of his head out of the earth, he had a chance to win this.

Page wouldn’t like his actions, he would have very much so preferred not to hurt the guy, but he knew he would have to in order to pass through this exam, if he could keep invisible throughout this part of the exam, though, he figured it should serve as some sort of plus to whoever was grading, maybe he wouldn’t have to win the next round and he could still get chunin based on it, but he doubted that just one win would get him anywhere by itself. It was a bit funny to Page, he had planned on crippling the man’s legs, but given that he had no method of seeing him and seeing that he stuck his fingers and his hands into the earth, Flow had essentially sealed his own casket as Page tracked him below the ground, pulling him down while destroying both of his arms temporarily and cracking his head on the earth. This would effectively KO his opponent while maintaining an element of surprise. Should the opponent be handled and the situation dealt with, he would slink over to the three boulders in take cover behind all three, obscuring vision of himself should any of the walls dividing come down, while allowing some of the onlookers from the audience to see him rise from out of the earth, behind a rock.

WC: 681
Stats and stuff:
Ghost
Citizen

Chuunin Exams Round 3: Flow Vs Page Empty Re: Chuunin Exams Round 3: Flow Vs Page

Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:32 pm
As it was it was fore seen but just a little different. Flow would have assume the battle to take place by the river of water not sand. As he indeed had the kunai in the sand right in front of him. As he was going to put his hand in the sand. It felt a bit unusual to him. As if something or one was there. But that was odd how could someone know exactly where he was at. But just as he would have thought. It was not a water user but a earth user. Flow would be nearly caught off his rockers. But he was a nitpick for the approach deadly and kill. But he would have been caught if it was not for his paper bomb. Whom the poor fellow would run right into before he was able to truly grab a hold of Flow. Regardless if he was approaching him with silence. The sand for a moment moved a but usually for his taste. As that was all it took to have Flow ready. Within moments of Page trying to strike as he said coming right up on him. The foolish old man would have bump right into his kunai. 

With Flow max speed of 100 he had the relaxes and speed to break away right in time. As his eyes would play a role in the way things were moving. They were not the Hyuga eyes. But it would be still hard to catch a Sharingan user with such childish tactics who had the first form mastered. Just as the paper bomb attached to the kunai went off. Flow would jump back some out of the range of the explosion of five meters fram by fram. True the paper bomb was not going to do much of a damage. But that is not why it is here for. With his max speed Flow would quickly go into combat mode. Dog > Bird > Horse > Boar > Snake > Ox > Rat.

Steaming Multistoried Building genjustu was cast. Putting Page right where he wanted him. Not even giving him a chance to think twice. As Flow made it seem like he indeed delivered the fatal blows to the young leaf ninja. The Genjustu would have him believe his action were right on. As he licked his lips. He would see that his right face cheek was bleeding a bit. As he watched the old geezer fight himself. However he would then notice the old geezer fleeing the scene. With that being said. Flow would make his way to the river bank. Where the water was. With the distance of the two Page stated he put. It would be only a matter of time before he realize he need to go into retirement. Even if he were to catch up with Flow the same twice done twice was lame and tend to not work. "Foolish old man I wonder if the fly realized he is in my web yet." As he saw the river of water he would quickly run on to it using his Climbing/Surface Walking Technique. "Wow he nearly caught me in fact I was at a disadvantage if I would have stayed there. Sand causes earth style to be weaker in the sense. But now he will have to fight my fight." Flow would look on as he waited for the old man to come. Hopefully they could introduce themselves.

Justu used
Climbing/Surface Walking Technique-5Ap
Steaming Multistoried Building-30Ap
Sharingan-5 to keep on

425/475
Pageboy
Citizen

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:09 am
Page leaned up against the rock, dealing with his previous actions. He had cracked both arms of someone from his home village, than thrown him into the earth, doing more than enough to knock out the poor genin (Up to 370 damage pre-headbutt, which he would choose not to do on account of this causing the fight to be called by that point). Page cracked his knuckles and rested with his shoulders pressed to the boulder. He had defeated his first enemy of these exams, and even though he didn't enjoy having to beat up a kid he had been around for the birth of, he did take a semblance of pride in at least making it past the first round, plus he had a whole lot of money riding on this. He hoped that Flow wouldn't hold this against him, but now was onto bigger and better things, the next round where he would take on either Gin Akimichi or Tsunayoshi Hatake. Page was excited, but still somewhat anxious.

[So, just some OOC notes here, Hiding like a mole only moves the earth just around Page, which would do the earth just below the surface, directly covering Page, but not the earth above that. You can't change your actions without a valid action of mine to react to, i.e. using you chakra sensory to see me or something, which makes the change in actions void, at least in my perspective, feel free to call in a bm if you disagree, but my perspective on this is essentially you stuck your hands into the sand, past the wrist, Page grabbed at the wrist, and thats the first time you notice he is around. From my understanding of your post, you are saying that you saw the sand on the surface move, this is not something the justu would do unless Page was touching the surface, as stated in my first post Page was just under the surface, therefore you making my character do this action which explicitly goes against my post is a god mod, not to mention your initial post starting out with one that I was nowhere around that I let slide. You would have nothing to react to in terms of the sand moving.

Next point, the whole, "Page ran into the paper bomb" bit. Page did not lunge out his arms past the sand, he grabbed Ghost's as Ghost's entered the sand, a failed response to the action and another godmod, stating Page would lunge out of the sand into the paper bomb like that. Another thing on the paper bomb is that it requires the channeling of chakra into it, the whole "fuse" bit according to its app Explosive Tag requires this first, then it is detonated on command, making the detonation of this bomb void. This bomb being voided also means that along with it, the use of steaming multistoried building is voided. 

Finally the use of sharingan was timelined with my post, basically Page nabbed you before you ever activated it because the conditions you set up for activating it, looking up after having the sand sift through your fingers, was interrupted. This makes your use of sharingan, even as limited as it is, void. All in all, from the beginning of your post, reacting without just cause, to the end, misuse of techs and items, your entire post is essentially void. I'm sorry for that, but the premise and the actions of your post are based on things that just frankly don't fly. If you disagree with this, call a bm, my case is pretty much all laid out here.

Oh and hits confirmed ;)]

AP: Resting, 755+10=765
WC: 170
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:04 am
OOC(Yes I did state you was not around and you just happen to find my location at the extact time i put my hands not wrist deep funny in the sand to grab some sand. Wrist deep just so he can so call grab them how ironic.You god mod my moves and now that my eyes are on you claim. I cheated I request your posts are to be voided you claim hits on me not even taking in the fact I could counter.)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:32 am
And the one fight I was pointlessly hoping would not get a BM request got a BM request... but well, I knew it would, I was just hoping. With that said, welcome to another episode of 'who fucked up this time' with me, your host, Kenshin. Without further ado, let's get right into the analysis of the posts and the reason for my decision.

------------------------------------

1. Sandy Hands

Ghost, in your first post you did outright state "He would look on as he picked up some of the sand and watched it as he went through his fingers". This here means that you did indeed reach down and grab a handful of sand, and since you never specified exactly how deep you dug those hands Page vagued you into digging down to your wrists. This vague is indeed valid. 

2. Page's Godmod.

Frankly, this point isn't a point. Page didn't godmod you, you said that he wasn't in the arena and he used that against you, by saying he was using HLAM, something that made him not being seen valid. Godmodding is the action of controlling someone elses character, and he never controlled your character. The most he did was use your own lack of detail against you in just how deep you dug your hands, and that is simply a vague. 

3. The Voids

To be frank here, again, all the stuff that Page pointed out is valid. There were ways that could have reacted to save yourself, but unfortunately you did choose the route that was invalid. Attempting to timeline yourself via impossible actions only results in the actions you performed being void. You outright stated in your second post "As he indeed had the kunai in the sand right in front of him", and HLAM only effects the earth directly around the user themselves, meaning you trying to detect him via the Kunai itself moving in the sand is an impossible action. Ignoring Page's own actions to try to say that he instead his your kunai and not your wrists is actually a minor godmod in and of itself. 

4. Claimed Hits

Page's hits are all valid because the majority of your own reaction relied on impossible actions and a little hint of godmodding. Apologies, but Page has indeed won this fight. 

------------------------------------

And with that our latest episode of 'who fucked up this time' has come to an end. I hope that everyone here has learned a thing or two about the nature of both vague manipulation and godmodding. It can be a bit of a fine line at times, but it is quite distinct when you know the difference. 
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:57 am
At last he was still awake just in pain. Tried as he might he could not move his arms. This was a bad thing to feel. Flow was not in a good mood. But what could he do now that he was bested. He would give a smile as his right arm was foaming up red. Looking on he could tell he had a few things busted open inside his arm. How cruel of a thing to do. Flow was not a happy camper. "If only I have lost the last two rounds. This would not have happen to me. We will meet again old man. So I say to you remember this face and this case." With that Flow would lay there. As he waited for the round to end. He would slowly stand up but truly he could not do much. He would look up to the sky as it slowly went from day to night.

Flow was defeated but this would not be the last time. He see this guy as he would remember him. Dropping down it was game over. As his body laid there. Thoughts of fear and love went through his mind.

[Exit]
Pageboy
Citizen

Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:28 am
Page sat as he heard the round called, and although he regretted causing pain, he was glad he was given the chance to go to the next round. Counting through his equipment he would wait for the other matches to be called, this one obvious to him was the first one done, and so he would wait to fight again, resting to regain spirit while making sure to temper his pride.

WC: 71, TWC: 922
900/900 for +18 AP
22 to the void monster that eats WC
Victory/Thread closed (technically not an exit but same effect)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum