Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen
Stat Page : Enyo Gushiken
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Risen from the Ashes Empty Risen from the Ashes

Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:21 pm
Gushiken Enyo?” Asked a young lady in a nursing attire. She held a clipboard with a few sheets of paper, some black print - most likely detailing appointments to maintain timing. The nurse stood before a seated woman dressed in all black, long sleeved shirt, pants and shoes, with a white belt, a black jacket that sat on her shoulders and a belt linking for support. The woman had short black hair and glasses. The left side of her face wrapped in bandages, nursing a burns that crept from under. The right side of her face showed burns, but not as severe, they could be found on her neck as well. Her right left hand completely bandage up to the shoulder under the black sleeve. The same could be said for her leg. Enyo, slowly opened her eye, gazing beyond the shield of her glasses to meet the woman’s eyes. Her legs were crossed as she sat, her arms folded. 

The nurse took her silence as an answer. “Yes, I was informed to tell you that Dr. Sato is ready to see you now.” The goddess of war, a name given to her by her peers for her prowess in battle - She did not respond, only stood and began to pass the nurse. Stopping only a quarter of a meter behind her. It was as if she wanted to say something...  yet, she proceeded with her advance. 

Enyo made her way down the hall, observing her surroundings. This was the first time she’s been in this hospital, it was newly constructed i there the Raikage’s orders. It was hastily built, but necessary she would guess. This would also be the first she had met with this ‘Dr. Sato’. The name not familiar to her, yet not all that foreign. He had to be some physician to gain such responsibility. 

She found the door that led to their meeting. She knocked twice, paused for a mere few seconds then proceeded to open the door. She entered, closing it behind her. Standing 1 meter from the door, she looked around the room. Her arms folded. “Dr. Sato...?” He voice subtly carried across the room. 

[WC: 363]
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Risen from the Ashes Empty Re: Risen from the Ashes

Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:04 am
Some weeks had passed since becoming the head of Kumogakure's hospital and with it his promotion to Chuunin, allowing him to ascend the shinobi ranks of the village. Ichigo, now responsible for reconstructing and improving the medical healthcare system, sat in a chair behind his desk while mulling over a couple of files. It was a rather strange feeling, for many different reasons, not that long ago the Drunk simply assisted the other surgeons to get a better grasp on the medical arts and now he basically became their superior and director of the entire building. Upon moving to this new position the experienced shinobi even got his own personal office, one befitting of the person in charge of the overhaul.

During that time Ichigo came up with a couple of improvements, ones that could be implemented as soon as they finished the pharmacy he had built in the hospital. When drafting up what he had envisioned for the clinic that was one of the things the Drunk wanted as it would allow them to improve their system as well create more jobs for people who were no longer able to carry out their duty as a Kumogakure shinobi. After all, if there was someone who knew how hard it was to return to action after spending a lot of time as a regular civilian, it would be Ichigo himself. Safe to say, more than anyone he knew the importance of something like that, which is why he decided to implement it into their system.

As he was looking trough some files the Drunk reminded himself to check his schedule to see if he had any meetings planned. Not only did he have to reform the medical healthcare system, he also couldn't forget he was still a doctor in the first place as well. And what kind of impression would it give if he wasn't even able to see a couple of patients inbetween? Ichigo then addressed himself to his personal assistant. "Yes, Ichika. Would you be so kind to let the patient know I'm ready to see her?" Even though their names sounded alike, it wasn't the reason why the nurse was picked out of many to act as his right-hand woman. Assuming it wouldn't take her that long to bring the next patient in, the Drunk quickly opened their personal files to see what they were dealing with.

Ichigo was done catching up as he finished reading the information when he could suddenly hear two knocks on his office's door. "Hm, Enyo Gushiken" he spoke under his breath before answering and letting the kunoichi in. "Yes, enter". He opened one of the drawers of his desk, placing the bundle of paper inside. The woman kept her distance, standing one meter from the door, dressed in all black, almost as if she was waiting on permission to come closer. Ichigo himself wasn't exactly dressed to impress, even though he was supposed to be the doctor he still wore his sleeveless black robe as usual, his Kumogakure headband tactically placed above his right eye, hiding the crimson dojutsu underneath the piece of cloth. "Miss Gushiken, please have a seat", using his right arm he directed the woman to one of the chairs in front of his desk. Once she decided to sit down Ichigo would inquire about her reason for visiting. "So, how can I help you today?" With a friendly smile the Drunk Doctor gave her some time, awaiting her answer.

(WC: 582)
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen

Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:51 pm
The first thing that was noticed by Enyo was the ‘69’ tattoo displayed on the left cheek of Ichigo - as well as the blue stripe tattoo that ran over his nose and under his eyes. She found that to be a tad strange for a medical head of this facility, was this man really the Dr. she heard so much about? His choker and matching armband was the following of her notice, his arms were bare for he sported a sleeveless kimono. Her coal-like eyes scanned over his build, from where she stood and she could tell that this man had some impressive features. Her mind immediately went to one thing.... this had to be some form of a sick joke. There was no way that this guy was the head of the hospital. Glancing over the room she found that it was somewhat tidy, as if he was wracking his head around mountains of work. “...” She stood in pause, not entirely convinced. 

His offering for her to take a seat was accepted, she motioned closer to the desk, finding her seat to the right, his left. She crossed her legs and arms, her posture was flawless as she glared at the man with mystery surrounding her eye. His question fell on her ears, but she did not respond right away. Instead taking it upon herself to look around the room a bit more. Looking for something, anything that could help ease this strange arrangement. “I remember your name now.” She started, ignoring his question with a single gaze. “Sato Ichigo, correct? You’re the drunkard that has a thing for hitting on women. You’ve made quite the name for yourself around the village, especially around the women’s hot springs.” Sharp lashings of her tongue would probably throw the medical ninja off. She purposefully shielded her feminine features as best she could as she sat there, but there was only so much that she could veil from him. “I suppose that is irrelevant.” 

I was appointed to come here to see you by one of the elders of the village. Before I can return back to the field I must undergo a physical check of my scars and burns. I take it that you have that much information before you already, Ichigo.” She was told a week prior that if she was to return to duty she would have to clear her physical first. Told that he was the man that could clear her. She has spent months in physical therapy and grew quite anxious to return. She was highly disturbed when she was informed that she would have to miss the Chuunin Exams. There went her chances of testing herself. The amount of frustration that she is holding because of this was great. 

She digressed from those thoughts, it was nothing that could be done to change this. What was important was her time now. She wondered what the man would have to say to her mentions. This will help her understand if he was really the man to see, or just some glorified pawn of the Raikage. 

[WC: 520]
[Total WC: 883]
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:08 pm
Ichigo was more than surprised to hear he had gained quite the reputation, only it wasn't exactly what the Drunk hoped for. "Ahem, sounds rather questionable indeed" the doctor would say as he tried to regain some of his composure. Aware that denying was useless he saw no reason to try and come up with an excuse or calling his escapades a one time thing, mainly because of the simple fact the amount of people witnessing such events taking place could no longer be counted on one hand anymore. "I suppose some of it is true, although I remember the part about the hot springs different". The Drunk recalled coming across a certain young woman who thought it was smart taking a dip in the Raikage's private spring with water. "As for the drinking, well let's just say it allowed me to form a friendship with the current leader of our village, so at least some good came out of it" he smiled briefly.

By then Enyo explained and stated her reason for visiting the hospital. "Makes sense. I assume they just want to make sure you're completely ready to return to duty before giving the okay". The Drunk allowed a couple of seconds to pass before picking up where they left off. "Now, shall we have a look? You can reveal as much as you feel comfortable with". Ichigo could imagine how difficult it might be for someone to show how damaged they were, both physical as mentally. And although he refused to partake in any stereotypes, it wouldn't surprise him if what crossed his mind was even more so the case for a woman as their appearance was of bigger importance than for most men.

Assuming his patient made herself ready for her medical examination Ichigo prepared some of his tools to assist him during, not that he would need that many considering it being a simple check-up. The Drunk started by softly touching Enyo's damaged skin, looking for a reaction of some sorts caused by her burns. "Your wounds seem to have healed nicely, I couldn't have done it better myself" he smiled in an attempt to make her feel comfortable and not as if she was a piece of meat waiting to be grabbed. The Doctor would repeat the same process over and over, letting it go on for a few minutes in order to make sure the kunoichi had made a complete recovery, allowing her to return to duty. After all, Ichigo knew the dangers of coming back too soon.

Once he was done examining, the Drunk informed Enyo about his verdict he came up with after finishing the check-up. "As I said earlier, your wounds and body seem to have healed completely. As far as I'm concerned you're ready to return to active duty .. physically that is". Ichigo took a small break, letting his words sink in before continuing his speech. "What most people seem to forget sometimes, are not the burns or bruises on their body, but the emotional scars left behind which often cause more damage than the wounds that inflicted them". Truth be told, Ichigo was just a doctor, of that much he was aware. However, it also didn't mean he would send someone back to the field when they weren't ready emotionally.

He returned to his seat, assuming Enyo adjusted her clothing now that the examination was done. "Perhaps your body is ready but your mind is not. Maybe, even if only for a little, there's a chance something might be holding you back. Thoughts filling your mind with doubts, making you hesitate to believe whether or not you're actually able to return after all this time. Sounds about right?" The Drunk was no master in psychology, but mental health was also an important part of his To Do list when it came to the medical overhaul he had planned for Kumogakure. 

(WC: 652, TWC: 1234)
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:21 am
Ichigo did not attempt to deny the accusations that were made against him, to Enyo’s surprise. Although, there wasn’t much room for denial as she saw it. After all, his name was quite popular, though not for the reasons a man would want. The unveiling of his reasons for the nickname ‘drunk’ became...oddly clear to her. It was told that their current Raikage does not pass down an opportunity to drink, and there were even stretches that said that he may even drink away a conflict before meeting it in violence. She chuckled at the mere thought of this being true. It was unheard of in her opinion. However, she understood how one may enter a pub sober without friends and leave drunk with the riches of eternal friendship “So it would seem.” Returning a brief smile of her own. 

It did not surprise her that Ichigo understood more than well of the situation that she was in, he was a medical practitioner, the best of that the village had to offer as it went. What did was...his professionalism during all of this. Not once did he seem disgusting or out of line with his words or eyes, he took his position rather seriously. She was beginning to feel a bit out of line for her harshness. Her eye would lower to the right, head slightly - subtly tilt to follow. Yet her guard remained high. She had a rather hard time when it came to men, trusting them at face value anyway, not since that day of the fire. It was the very same day that she casted out any room for vulnerability. In a way the burns were her reminder of both her weakness and her strength. It was time to move forward with the examination, Ichigo moved the conversation to his field of profession. He was...kind enough to give her free reign over the amount that she wished to share. Without much indication she looked at him, nodding. 

She removed the black jacket that sat upon her shoulders, then the shirt revealing a black tan top. From there the bandages can be seen wrapped along her entire body. Though her right arm was without it, signs that most of her right side was without burns. Removing the left strap she began to unwrap the bandages from her neck down. Revealing her left arm and hand, collarbone, stomach and ribs. She even undid her pants to reveal her left thigh and  foot as they were wrapped and scarred too. Finally she removed the bandages from her head, revealing the burns to her entire left face, but what he would find completely surprising was that her left eye was still in tact, completely functional, if not just discolored - the iris pale-silver and the sclera blood red. She blinked twice as she gained a greater peripheral of the room. “You needn’t worry, I’m not ashamed of my burns, or my appearance. I take pride in them and what they helped me become. I’m a shinobi, a weapon of Kumogakure, charred, but still lethal.” It was true, she was not ashamed of how she looked, in fact she was driven by it. Perhaps this will help others see her for her skill now. The Dr would see that despite her burns, her body was well built, toned to perfection. 

As he examined her skin, the care he used was enough to search for any signs of pain. In truth, there isn’t a day that goes by that she’s not in agonizing pain, but she’s grown accustomed to it. However, she couldn’t do much when it came to her face. A few wincing here and there to relay to him that it was an irritable area for her. “You are being modest, of course you could have, or else I wouldn’t be speaking with you.” She chuckled once again. Knowing that he was being kind with his words. She was also being fair, for it that was the case she would have been speaking with the prior Dr. 

With it done with, Enyo returned her bandages and clothing. Popping her joints in her neck with a few comforting pats as she released the tension. He had concerns, not with her body, but with the state of her mind. She glared at him, without notice. She could feel his probing questions slowly coming to surface. And alas they came. “Even if that’s true...mind you that ‘if’ is very small, I tend to continue pushing forward. I’ve wasted more than enough time sitting around, waiting for my wounds to heal, waiting for someone to tell me that I’m fit enough to return to do the only thing that I know how. My true inflictions stem from my constant waiting and missies opportunities, not my hauntings of that day, nor my nightmares.” She clenched her fists, furrowed her brows and tighten her jaw. She exhaled. “Dwelling on what cannot be changed leads to an early grave. That’s a luxury fit for the weak. And that is also something that I do not understand. Survival of the fittest is the nature law of this world - eat, or be eaten. Last I checked, I’m still hungry.” Her tone was stern, as was her eyes. It was clear that she took this to heart. 

No, she didn’t like the idea of being on someone’s burden list, nor did she enjoy the thought of being coddled when she felt as though she did not need to be. It was a gesture that was not welcomed by her in the slightest. 

[WC: 933]
[Total WC: 1,816]
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:31 am
The Drunk would now be sitting at his desk, Enyo's file wide open in front of him, a pen in his left hand spinning around while mulling over a couple of things. "Perhaps what you need most is the go-ahead to return to active duty" Ichigo voiced as he grabbed a different piece of paper which he would then offer to the kunoichi. "On there you will be able to find I have officially cleared you for a comeback as a Kumogakure shinobi". With the piece of paper he just handed her Enyo could prove she received permission from the last person who had to decide whether or not she was ready to return, that being Ichigo. Apparently with his new position also came the fact he could make the call if someone was fit for duty or not. "I have signed it on the bottom, if they have any more questions they can always contact me. But I doubt they will considering they kind of have to listen to me", the Drunk couldn't help but laugh at that statement. Once a complete nobody, now able to order people around and making big decisions no one else could. 

Leaning back in his chair, arms behind his back the Drunk started to reflect on how far he had come. And just like that a couple of minutes would pass until Ichigo finally realized he wasn't alone in the office. "Oh right, you're still here". Adjusting his posture from a comfortable to a more serious one the Doctor returned to the file in front of him on his desk. Looking over Enyo's information in order to check where and what needed to be updated so everything in there would reflect her current status. "That should do the trick", once he got that out of the way it would simply be placed back into one of the drawers where it would remain until it needed updating again. "Normally I would tell you to visit the Raikage and inform him you're returning to duty but our Kage has yet to return from his travels. I assume you've already thought about what you would do when you received permission to come back? Perhaps a couple of lower ranked missions to see how rusty you've become or a bit of training to find out if you still got it. However, regardless of what option you decide to go with, I advise you to take it easy the first couple of days to get your body used to all of it again". In case something else was needed from him or if Enyo had any more questions Ichigo would simply wait before reacting. 

(WC: 446, TWC: 1680)
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:05 pm
Ichigo’s words would cause the brow of Enyo to rise. Apparently he’s not as sensed as she originally thought him to be. A go ahead to return would be a wonderful gift for this woman. “So you have been listening to me after all, Ichigo... That is what I desire most.” She replied, her eye on him as he sat at his desk. Noting the piece of paper that he took in hand and offer to her. Enyo walked over until she was at said desk and capable of reaching and taking it. Looking it over, she was cleared to return. This made her feel a sense of relief. Her eye returned to his pair. She was....grateful to him for this. “....Thank you.” He wasn’t fairly good with sentiments, or showing gratitude to those she just met, but he managed to give her what others could not...the freedom to do what she only knows how to. Serve her village. With this paper she could prove her readiness to return to the fray of things. Show what she could do. Listening to him, she noticed what he mentioned just as she said it. She would even notice him fading into a plane of thought. He seemed so...lost in disbelief. She didn’t consider that this would have been new to him as well, he must have came a long way to get to this point. And earn his right as head of the hospital and gain the recognition of the Raikage.

Enyo cleared her throat, not wanting him to fade deeper into his thoughts. It was seen to have worked as she remembered that she was still in his presence. Though he addressed her with some words of sound advice. Looking over the office, noticing the vacant desk in the corner of the room she would then glance over to him. “Take it easy, you said... very well. Then I’m volunteering myself as your personal assistant and your guard. You are far too lax for my liking and you seem to have your hands full with the mountain of paperwork on your desk. On top of that I noticed your staff is just as lax in response time and that’s not acceptable. I’ll manage them for you to allow you room to breath and get your bearings. I’ll take that desk in the corner. I do not require any method of payments, only to learn from you as much as I can. Medical jutsu seems to have its perks in binds and I don’t think that’s a bad trade off. I’ll return tomorrow morning. I’m going to deliver this paper to the village superiors to prove my reinstatement to the force. Good evening, and goodnight Dr. Sato.” She would turn and exit the room. Guiding herself through the halls to depart from the building 

She looked forward to her new role and line of work. She smiled subtly. 

Exit
[WC: 486]
[Total WC: 2,302]

Character Claims:
23 Stats 
Vigor: 30 -> 31
Chakra: 13 -> 15
Speed: 55 -> 65
Strength: 55 -> 65

Jutsu Claims:
Spirit Gun: 1250

Lightning Rod: 1K 

V7 Chidori Katana: 25/1750 - 77/1750
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:22 pm
Claims Approved up to this point!
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:30 pm
To his surprise Ichigo noticed Enyo interpreted "taking it easy" in quite the peculiar way as the kunoichi suddenly decided for the both of them that starting tomorrow she would act as the Drunk's assistant. "Ehm, good evening to you too?", a bit dumbfounded he didn't know what else to say as his patient and now apparently assistant walked out of the office only to return first thing tomorrow morning. Ichigo would lean back in his char once again, still trying to fathom what just happened a moment ago. "Learn from me? That can't possibly go wrong, can it?". Reaching for one of his drawers the Drunk pulled out a bottle of sake before pouring himself a drink. 

Once the glass had been emptied the Doctor figured he might as well call it a day and prepare for what was to come tomorrow. Things would get interesting.

(Exit)

(TWC: 1827)
Claims:
- 1827 to unlock Mangekyo Sharingan (previously trained here and here, using max stat discount)
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:31 pm
what a gamer. 
Risen from the Ashes FNbQpoZ
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum