Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

A Quick Assessment (Page) Empty A Quick Assessment (Page)

Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:12 pm
The ashen-haired Raleth Sarutobi exits the gates of Hoshigakure no Sato and travels to the temperate forest that surrounds the Village in Haven Country. He carries large, linen packs of equipment. Strangely, nor fruit or tea can be seen on his person, nor the quintessential straw basket that tends to hang on his arm. In fact, his entire attire seems out of place for the pipe-smoking, jovial man. His face is stone, his hair is pulled back, and his beard is groomed. Strapped on his arms are metal guards, with a faded-engraving of a leaf on its sides. He wears no undershirt, instead opting to just wear his dune-colored, jounin flak-jacke and black pants and boots. He lacks his weapon pouches. Yet, from the sound of the metal clanging in the packs, it can be assumed he's brought something. 

His eyes scan the surroundings, through the many trees he sees the shimmering Teikatsu Lake. It's shape reminds Raleth of the Stone Dragon Pond in Sunagakure, meaning that it looks as if a shinobi's jutsu created it. This brings a smile to the aged Sarutobi's face, he feels a familiarlity with the place. 

Turning away from the lake, he searches for a small clearing between the lush trees. To his luck, he finds one. A small space, maybe 30 meters in diameter, with a few trees in the clearing that are thick enough to block line of sight, provide cover, or more, depending on the ingenuity of the shinobi. 

This should be a good space,
thinks Raleth as he drops his pack with a resounding thud, which rustles a few birds from their nests and critters from their holes. Raleth then begins to prepare the equipment, producing a number of paint-colored spheres from his pack. There are five colors of spheres, if one were to see them, one would be reminded of the main elements that are available to a shinobi.

As Raleth sets up his training equipment, and if Page chooses not to hide his Chakra, Raleth would feel the presence of his student as he came close. A wide smile would break the Sarutobi's stone-faced concentration as he sees his student, the barrel-chested shinobi, Page.

"I'm glad you got my message. I tried to catch you at the opening gate, but it seemed you had already walked into Hoshi by the time my carriage arrived. Are you well? I hope!" Beams the basso-voiced Raleth "this may seem a bit unorthodox, but I'd like to run you through an exercise, and an assessment. We don't have much time, so this won't take long. Think of it as a warmup before the final round."

Raleth's mention of the third phase would show Page  that his sensei believes he will excel in the second phase, and pass with no problem.

"If you're interested, I'm willing to explain what it is." Says Raleth as he brandishes a red paint-sphere.

[[486]]
Pageboy
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Quick Assessment (Page) Empty Re: A Quick Assessment (Page)

Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:27 am
Page would wake up in his temporary dormitory, stretching out and going to pet his dog, Sheffield. Creaking out of his cot, he would wash himself, dress in his slightly lighter attire than Suna, as the weather wasn't quite as controlled around Haven. His eyes had completely glazed over the message left for him on his bedside table in favor of just moving on with his day at an accelerated rate. Slapping his left thigh, he signaled for Sheffield to hop out as well and follow him as they stepped out, stopping by a local café before Page caught a familiar scent in the air, the smell of a certain brand of tobacco, a farm he had visited and one he knew one man who exclusively smoked their crop, Raleth. Following the smell of the smoke, he would be lead to Tekiatsu Lake, to a clearing beyond some trees and bushes, about 15 meters in diameter. 

Approaching the large Jounin, the former farmer would first be picked up by his chakra sensory as they had intense familiarity with each other, Page knowing for certain this was the scent of his mentor. "Raleth!" the genin would open up, "How you been? Been a long time I didn't even know you were in Hoshi yet?" Page would allow Raleth to speak, surprised at the mention of a message he had completely missed in his haste to start his day. "Ah, yes, that message I definitely got," the now shamed Page would reply, scratching the back of his head, an awkward tic he never could quite drop, "Yeah, sorry about that, I was waiting but I had to get to the exams as quickly as possible, would hate to be disqualified on account of being late so I figured better to be early... that I was until I found out I was a few hours early... like twenty four. Anyway I'm doing pretty good, been hitting the books a bit at the library, meeting people and all around training, I feel confident about my written portion so now its just waiting to get results, glad to hear you are confident about my chances, but don't put the carriage before the horse here, I still have to get past that second round if I'm going to make it to the tournament section and some of the jounin and proctors and stuff are pretty tough, say, are you going to be proctoring this thing? And hell yeah, I should have the time right? Anyway what's cutting things close if I get more training time am I right? Lets hear this out, what's your plan?" Page would ask this question, excited to see his teacher again and excited for the prospect and ready for any sort of training Raleth could provide. As much as the training on the mountain with Ak-Achi had hurt, it had taught him a lot and made him the better for it, he was excited for a similar prospect to be explored.

WC: 500
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:24 pm
A hearty laugh would bellow from the ashen-haired shinobi as the humorous Page spoke, his pun truly tickled Raleth's sides.

"Indeed, I am one of the jounin proctoring the second portion of the exam. Though, I've yet to receive my assignments and I doubt we will be paired together in a group. But, that is a conversation for another time and place." 

Raleth returns his attention to the red-paint sphere in his hands. "This is a Ninjutsu Sphere, a device i became familiar with in my youth, when I trained in the mountains of Earth Country. What it does is simple, allow me to demonstrate."

Raleth stands with the red sphere in hand and steps back from Page. Chakra flickers around his person, looking like a thin film of smoke rising from his body. This Chakra flows into the sphere in his hands and it begins to glow with the Kanji for Fire. Raleth transfuses his Chakra for the equivalent of three handseals and tosses the sphere in a direction. After the sphere travels 5 meters, Raleth release the Chakra stored into the orb. Instantly, the Ninjutsu Sphere bursts into a 3 meter wide cloud of red Mist at 65 speed (30 + Vigor Scaling) coating the surrounding grass and trees in bright red.

"These spheres can hold an amount of Chakra and release it in the form of a Mist, it's meant to be a substitute for Ninjutsu techniques, hence its name. All one needs to do is charge the sphere with their Chakra and release it at once."

Raleth grabs another Ninjutsu sphere, a brown one. He does the same, but only tranfuses his Chakra for the equivalent of 1 handseal, which makes it glow with the Kanji for Earth.

"Though it seems basic, the Sphere is a good substitute for most forms of Ninjutsu."

Being a 3 meters away, Raleth once again releases the Chakra inside the Ninjutsu Sphere. Like before, it bursts into a 1 meter cloud of brown mist at 55 speed (10 + Vigor Scaling). The surrounding area is tinted with the color of the mist, but, Raleth's person has been untouched, as the Chakra used to transfuse into the sphere prevents the mist from sticking to his body.

"What I've just demonstrated would be an offensive, Fire Style projectile jutsu, and a defensive, Earth Style armor ninjutsu. As you can see, the Ninjutsu Sphere coats all it touches in a mist of its relevant color, or element, except the user whose Chakra was used to the sphere. This mist and color is meant to represent battle damage."

Raleth begins taking out blunted ninja tools from his packs, numerous practice senbon, kunai, and shuriken. 

"I know you're familiar with these, as all shinobi are. Though, for the vast majority of ninja, these tools are not used to their fullest potential." As the aged, sensei Sarutobi explains each tool, he displays them for Page to see. "Senbon are the most accurate of ninja tools, they fly in a straight line and, with some medical knowledge, can disable opponents if struck in the right spot, or pressure point. Since they are medical implements, it's best to think of them not as something that can harm your opponent, but distract them and redirect their attention. A few senbon to the hands of an opponent who strings together handseals might be all you need to counter their jutsu. Kunai are versatile, able to be used as melee weapons or ranged weapons. When thrown, they travel in a straight line, but do more harm than senbon. Unlike senbon, they can not disable an opponent. Use them more as a deterrence. Combined with Explosive Tags, Kunai can be used to zone out opponents, or force them to answer with a counter attack. Shuriken, in my opinion, are the deadliest form of ninja tool. They do about as much damage as kunai, but, can be thrown in ways to make them curve; around obstacles, jutsu, or, toward the blind side of an opponent. This would be the tool you would use to force your opponent to move, as the sight of a few shuriken spinning toward one's flank would force anyone to reposition."

As Raleth finishes taking out all of the practice tools, he stands.

"Understand that the opponents you'll face will have techniques that you cannot hope to prepare for. Most believe the best way to deal with this is to overpower them with a technique. I know you're not one of those people. You've a marvelous strength, Page. In your hands, these tools are more effective then any jutsu."

Raleth hands Page 3 bundles of practice tools, 20 senbon, 15 shuriken, and 10 kunai, as well as a spool of ninja wire. He also hands Page 10 red Ninjutsu Spheres.

"Use these as a substitute for Explosive Tags, take the time to infuse your Chakra in them."

As page does, Raleth grabs 15 spheres, 5 red, 5 blue, and 5 brown, and grabs a bundle of practice kunai and shuriken and spool of ninja wire. He walks 10 meters away from his student, and draws a meter wide circle on the dirt and soil. The immense Sarutobi places a wooden monkey idol in the center of this circle and stands in front of it, turning around and facing Page. 

"The exercise is simple, force me to move from this position and obtain the Monkey Idol. If you are struck with three spheres, you will be considered disabled, and the exercise will conclude. You have all your jutsu available to you."

Raleth attaches the Ninjutsu spheres to his person, and places the relevant practice tools in his weapon pouches. He takes on kunai and holds it in his right hand like a dagger, he widens his stance and places his right leg in front of his left, and brings his legs arm up to guard his core and chest. 

"Come, and show me what it means to be Magnificent!!"

Raleth waits for his pupil, Page, to make the first move, observing his movements carefully. Scanning the surroundings, he takes notes of the placement of the trees. Already, he devises ways to use his environment against his opponent.

[[1035/1521]]

Stats/Equipment:

Pageboy likes this post

Pageboy
Citizen

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:56 pm
"Hm... alright then, I think I understand," Page said, holding the equipment in his hands, looking at it until he created a concrete battle plan, Sheffield stood there looking directly into the eyes of Raleth, before sitting down knowing that he wouldn't be useful in this fight in terms of what Page was trying to use it for, training for the Chuunin exams, exams the poor pup himself couldn't compete in. Gazing at the arsenal provided to him and knowing his own tools, Page quickly thought to devise his own plan, and when he had it thought up, he met eyes with his mentor, "I have to do whatever I can to grab the monkey's idol, right?" the former farmer would ask, and upon it being confirmed, he would nod to his mentor, turn around, and walk behind a large tree, roughly a meter and a half wide and 10 meters tall, a total of 11 meters away from . Putting his back to a Tree he started thinking properly, and with wires in hand he came up with a proper plan. Grabbing the Wire, cutting a half meter off, he would tie one of the ends of the longer wire to a practice kunai, then layer two shuriken, 1 kunai, 1 shuriken, 1 kunai, 2 shuriken, the smaller wire tied on one end, on the other to another practice kunai, 2 shuriken, 1 kunai, 1 shuriken, 1 kunai, 1 shuriken, etc until on the other end it was tied off with another kunai, thus creating an array of weaponry. On the back of half the kunai, Page would place Earth Spheres, specifically the outer half, on the inner half, fire ninjutsu spheres, all of which he would channel chakra through causing them to glow with their respective kanji. When his concoction of mayhem and uncensored violence was finally all put together, he stood up, plan concretely made.

Holding onto the wire creation with one hand, he started to weave hand seals with the other, making the symbols of Dog-Bird-Hare-Monkey, threw out the center kunai, then made the sign of the horse (casting with one hand Hiding with Camouflage), then through the other two kunai on either side of the main line wire in a figure 8 pattern, at its widest two and a half meters in diameter, but fluctuating as the path continued. Page was sure to make it widest at the point that it would collide with Raleth, to wrap around his legs and torso which he had aimed at and provided the most points of contact. The first kunai was aimed at the ground, set at such an angle to be 1 inch behind the idol when it collides with the  dirt, he would quickly throw the other before it could travel more than half a meter, creating an obtuse triangle of weapons with a string making its way to connect with the ground, all moving at maximum speed. As these moved, only a bit of Page's arms, and torso could be seen. The former farmer would duck back behind the tree in time for the jutsu to reach his midsection and he sat while it traveled all the way up, cloaking him entirely. Sheffield would begin to walk in the direction of the idol, careful to stay low and avoid the in coming death machine. Page then started to move from his hiding place, moving at full speed while using surface walking technique to ensure that he walked atop things, making no noise as he moved as nothing would be broken, he would allow the machine to land, spin around as its momentum carried it through 2 rotations before completely and harmlessly falling to the ground if there was no target caught in the wire, then move in while completely inperceptible to sight, stealing the idol and making his way back to the tree line while avoiding all possibility of touch. Should Raleth make any sort of offensive counter-maneuver, Page was prepared to change up this plan but this was what he went with. 

With the combination of his stealth to allow him to move in, the death machine that he would set off with chakra if Raleth was near to force him to move, if he didn't get caught up in it all and managed to entirely deflect this attack in some manner that addressed each and every single weapon, Page was sure he would have some other method of attack that the teacher would have left open, but for now he banked on this going through to grab the idol and get the hell out of there. If all went according to plan, Page would grab the idol while invisible, wrapping his teacher up in a blunted weapon wire trap that would cover him in essentially red and brown paint and come out of this exercise the victor.

WC 813, TWC: 1313

Stats and Stuff:
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:49 pm
Raleth observes his student, Page, grab his supplies and walk behind a tree, 11 meters away. In response, he takes two of the Fire ninjutsu spheres and begins charging them with Chakra for the equivalent of 5 handseals. Because of their distance, Page's Sensory skill would not he able to pick up this flare of Chakra. As such, he would be unaware of the Sarutobi's actions. As page begins to measure the ninja wire to cut it for his contraption of death, Raleth would hurl the ninjutsu spheres toward the each side of the tree, launching them at a speed of 115. The fire Kanji would burn on the globes as they made their way to Page's location. By this point, Page would be able to sense that Raleth had thrown his ninjutsu spheres toward him.

As Page attaches his ninja tools to the wire, both spheres would reach their destination. Raleth would release the Chakra stored in the sphere to Page's left as it passes the tree. Red Mist would explode from the sphere at a speed of 75 and would coat a 5 meter area in red paint. As the sphere to the left of Page detonated, the Sphere to his right would travel an additional 3 meters forward. At this point, Raleth would release the Chakra stored into the globe, making it explode in a 5 meter cloud of red mist at 75 speed.

Because Page would be focused on constructing his contraption of ninja tools, wire, and ninjutsu spheres, he would be hard pressed to move from his current location, as all his tools would be laid out in front of him. As well, the overall area covered by red paint would be 11.5 meters wide, 13 meters long, and 5 meters high. With such a large area of effect, and the intense speed at which they were thrown, avoiding the cloud of paint would prove quite challenging. For Page to avoid this, he would need to drop his supplies as soon as he felt the ninjutsu spheres enter his Sensory range, and would be unable to complete his ninja-wire trap, nor would he be able to charge his own ninjutsu spheres. 

The Sarutobi understands the tenacity of his student, and would not be surprised if Page were to "take the hit" from the fire spheres. After throwing the spheres, Raleth would grab an Earth ninjutsu sphere and began charging it with Chakra with one hand, for an equivalent of 7 handseals. With his other hand, Raleth takes out three shuriken, holding one between his index and middle finger, another between his middle and ring finger, and the third one between his ring finger and pinky.

Page leans to the side of the tree, revealing his contraption of death.

Innovative! thinks the Sarutobi as he sees his students bolas-like-attack. In response, Raleth infuses his Chakra into the shuriken he holds, causing their blunted edges to glow with sharpened energy. With fluid motions, Raleth flings the sharpened shuriken toward the center, left-center, and right-center of the trap. The shuriken, with their enhanced edges, would slice through the practice ninja wire before the entire contraption could travel 5 meters. With its structure broken, the trap would be unable to wrap around Raleth when it finally reaxhed him. But, the Sarutobi notes the spheres glowing with their respective Kanji. In response to this, Raleth steps back, resting his leg near the Monkey Idol. As soon as the broken contraption comes in range, Raleth would release the Chakra stored into the Earth sphere. A brown paint cloud would explode from the sphere at a speed of 85, it's power would be more than enough to neutralize the spheres tied to the broken contraption, and would protect Raleth from the paint should Page wish to detonate them. Raleth, as he detonates the sphere, then brings his arms up to block the blunted ninja tools, grunting as the weaponry batters his body, but protecting himself from any major damage.

Having staved off his students inital assault, the stone-faced Sarutobi would stand in front of the idol, like a mountain blocking the path of a weary traveler. He pulls out another fire sphere, and begins charging it with Chakra, in anticipation for the farmer-turned-shinobi's next move.
[[794/2315]]

Equipment/Skills:
Pageboy
Citizen

Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:25 am
As Raleth would throw the two chakra spheres towards around the tree, both 5 meters to the respective right and left of it. One of the two would paint the left side of Page with the paint, however the one to the right would stop before it could hit the former farmer, his body clutching to the tree. Not possessing any sort of chakra sensory, Page would have no choice but to take the brunt of the unsuspecting one, but given that he had two other hits in him, he was more than willing to take the hit and finish his plan, not altering the course of throwing the contraption at the elder Sarutobi.

The wire contraption would travel, the wires themselves getting cut when his sensei launched his shuriken, separating his center kunai and thread from the right and left side, the center thrown shuriken severing the center kunai from the lower one. The cutting of the wire in this manner did stop it from acting as a bolas, however did nothing to stop the momentum of each weapon, still continuing on their path. Raleth resting his leg behind the idol of the monkey, prepared his Earth Sphere, releasing it covering himself and the kunai/shuriken/spheres in brown paint, before sticking his arms up to try and brace himself for the damage, however these kunai and shuriken, though blunted, still packed a hell of a lot more power than Raleth could hope to successfully block. As they moved at 140 speed, they would have 120 impact force each, even though they had no sharpness. Being battered with bone splitting force in each strike, the one kunai at the upper center would break the right arm of Raleth, the one kunai lower than that would break the leg placed behind the idol. With just these two weapons, 240 hp of damage would be dealt, and that was just the beginning of the contraption's assault.

Moving on to the left wing, which now spanned just 1.2 meters with the right end meeting the center of Raleth. As the two shuriken on the right end of the left wire collided with Raleth's left arm, that too would get shattered, the rest of the wire wrapping based on the collision, one kunai and one shuriken colliding with Raleth's side, shattering the left (from Page's perspective) ribs of Raleth, then finally two shuriken and 1 kunai crashing into Raleth's back, breaking one of his shoulders and cracking the spine of his teacher. Even though the wire would wrap around, given it had no grounding it would still fall to the ground and fail to wrap up Raleth. The right segment of the wire contraption would have a similar trajectory, only on the opposite side, 2 shuriken colliding into whatever was left to block the attack in the center, most likely further breaking the right arm, then the same sides ribs bit the brunt end of 1 kunai and 1 shuriken, breaking those ribs, and two shuriken and a kunai colliding with the shoulder and spine, dealing massive amounts of damage along the way, breaking the other shoulder and further working away at the spine. Even with this attack, the dog Sheffield would grab the idol and catch eyes with Raleth before running towards the treeline, casting puppy dog eyes and out speeding the mentor. All together, with 10 shuriken and 6 kunai colliding into Raleth he would be taking massive damage, if that was all the blunt force these attacks had to offer, but there were also the 10 spheres attached to the kunai that would additionally collide with Sarutobi Sensei, which even though they never went off, would collide into Raleth at this same impact force before detonating if they weren't disabled by the earth sphere that had detonated, covering the crippled body in paint. All in all this would come to a maximum of 35 max force projectiles colliding on one person, with a impact force of 120 each, and given that no defensive techniques were used by Raleth when he was hit by it, dealing well over 300 HP in damage, something well in a way considered major damage. This would drop Raleth to 0 hit points, causing him to fall unconscious.

Page, unsure if this attack would hit, would use his hiding in camouflage technique to dash to the tree line, but would wait to move in to see the state of Raleth, fearing he may have to apply medical ninjutsu if his attack was a bit too charged. He had intended to get Raleth to move, but when the man chose to stand his ground the impact force of all those objects proved to much to stop. Upon confirmation that Raleth was unconscious, Page would run up to his mentor, dropping his invisibility and beginning to heal the wounds he had inflicted, sorry that he had potentially caused such misery. 

WC: 822, TWC: 2,135

AP:
Page 760-15-5=740
Shef 50-40=10
Sorry about how noodly that attack was, just really expected you to dodge or somehow stop the trajectory of the whole thing.

Raleth likes this post

Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 pm
As the first projectile comes into contact with Raleth's right arm, pain courses through his entire being. His body is rattled, his mind goes numb, and a singular thought crosses his mind.

Crap...I'm gonna be feeling this tomorrow...

As his arm falls limp, before the following projectile can hit, Raleth Sarutobi redoubles his effort, flushing Chakra throughout his system and fortifying his body as he stands and plants himself, blocking and tanking each additional projectile. With his Taijutsu Block, he reduces the power of of each oncoming projectile by 50, bringing the overall power of each attack down to 70. And, utilizing his Taijutsu Style Tank, his body again reduces the force of each projectile by additional 35, bringing down the overall force of the farmer-turned-shinobi's contraption of ninja tools to 35. And, because his body is fortified with his Chakra, it reduces all damage by 50: more than enough to keep the battered Sarutobi standing.

Raleth grunts as each and every individual ninja tool batters his being, his ire begins to rise as pain washes over his entirety. A large and furious vein pops on his forehead, his ire turns to anger. As the final ninja tool bounces off him, he cannot hope to contain his fury. His eyes are white with an intense and burning wrath, his expression has twisted into a murderous smile, a look never seen on the once calm and serene tea brewer and Gardner. Without hesitation, the instant after the last projectile hits, Raleth Sarutobi cocks his left arm back and let's loose a devastating punch. The force breaks the air in front of him, and a wave of pressure, a cannon of air with a width of 11 meters, shoots forward toward the location Page threw his contraption of bone-breaking-pain. Trees and branches bend and break as this wave of strength and power moves forward and travels 20 meters, at a speed and power of 88. 

As the sarutobi releases the Evening Elephant, the wolf-nin, Shef, attempts to pry the Monkey idol from its place. As he clamps down with his teeth, he finds that he does not have the strength to pull it from the ground, and a starling trick is revealed. When Raleth placed his foot to rest on the idol, he transfered his Chakra to it, manipulating the air around it and increasing its density, making it so one would need a strength of 50 to lift it. Because of this, Shef would not be able to move the idol, and would not be able to cast his Puppy Dog Eyes, as the wolf-nin intended to use this technique after acquiring the idol.

As his rage and fury subsides, Raleth falls down on his left knee, gasping and breathing through the pain that racks his body and arm. He looks up, to see the destruction his technique has wrought and finds no evidence of his student Page.

He turns, to see the nin-wolf struggling to lift the Monkey Idol, and a sheepish smile forms over his stone face. Considering the calm and composed nature of the wolf, Raleth assumes that his owner and friend, Page, is fine. The Sarutobi raises his hand.

"I concede,"Says Raleth, wincing as his arm grazes the ground, "I'm going to need to be in some kind of shape to proctor the second round of exams!"

A hearty laugh escapes the ashen-haired jounin, the demeanor of the calm Gardner and pleasant tea brewer returns to Raleth. "Care to aid me? I'd do it myself, but i need both my arms to form handseals!"
Raleth says to the open air, unsure of where his student has hidden himself. He stits, cross-legged, and waits for Page to reveal himself, to help heal and mend the broken and shattered bones in his arm.

"Your ingenuity is always surprising, Page. Truly, I must stop underestimating you!"

With his one good hand, Raleth grabs a gourd of brew from his waist and two cups. With expertise, he pours his brew into the cups, and offers it to Page: to drink and converse with his student as his injures are tended to.

[[692/3007]]

AP/Jutsu:
Pageboy
Citizen

Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:35 pm
Page had barely managed to duck out of the way of the evening elephant on account of his superior speed (hehe), going to the tree line before realizing that Sheffield couldn't quite pick up the idol, unknowledgeable on the mechanism behind it, he spent a second thinking before Raleth opened up with a concession, and surprised Page with a request of assistance, dropping his camouflage before stepping out from behind a tree, preparing Mystic Palm to help heal up Raleth's arms and get him ready for the upcoming Chuunin Exams. "No problem, learned how to do this without hand seals after my fight with Ak-ichi, though it might come in handy in the case of getting crippled."

After healing up the arms of the Sarutobi, the two shared tea, Page laughing it off, "Aw, I'm sure I just got lucky, that said I do certainly feel stronger than the first time we met, plus this is the second exam I won on concession, really didn't expect you to weight that idol down but I suppose I should have," he had grown a lot of muscle mass in this time. "Are you excited to be proctoring these exams, I hope I can get past Zaine, looks like I'll be pitted against him in the second part of the exam."

WC: 218
TWC:2,353
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:55 pm
[EXIT]
Total WC 3007

Using 2000 WC to purchase One handed hand seals

Buying 20 AP with 1000 words

Doing nothing witb the 7 remaining words
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure

Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:35 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum