Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Passing of a Torch [Noboru]

+4
Ichigo Sato
Ryuzaki
Noboru Kaito
Shitai Orochi
8 posters
Go down
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

The Passing of a Torch [Noboru] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Passing of a Torch [Noboru]

Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:47 am
It seemed both the surgery as well as the anesthesia used during the procedure had taken quite the toll on Ryuzaki as the young boy passed out seconds after seeing with his own two eyes that the transplant had been successful. "I'm pretty happy with the result" the Drunk Doctor would toot his own horn. Truth be told, something as simple as replacing one eye with another shouldn't be that hard, but Ichigo was still glad everything went as expected. Not that he personally viewed it that way, but one could interpret it as a test to see if he was truly capable of performing surgery when the need for one would arise.

With both contestants for the Chuunin Exams either out cold or having left, probably for something to eat in the case of the chubby Gin, it looked like now there were only three people left and time had come for them to discuss more important things. Business before pleasure, if you'd like. Kaito would explain once more the importance of the upcoming events and why as Raikage he had no other choice than to accompany the two participants and travel with them to maintain neutral relationships with the other villages. His red haired friend made sure to mention while during his absence he'd assign Kiseragi Onomori as Deputy Kage for the time being. 

The Drunk kept listening attentively to the Kage as the redhead continued with his explanation of the situation their village was currently in. Accepting the glass of whiskey while paying attention to Kaito's words, Ichigo let out a sigh upon hearing the news of Maximillian's health. "An unfortunate update indeed. I've always looked up to the Little Lord ever since we first met". He took another sip of his drink, letting everything sink in. However, there was no time for them to mourn, no time for Kumogakure to stand still as they all knew they had to move on. And it seemed the Raikage already had something in mind to help with that.

If he was being completely honest, Ichigo would admit to being rather surprised upon hearing what the Kage expected of him, similar to the news of the personal promotion that was in store for him. "It would be an honor to serve you, my friend. I'll make sure to make you proud, as well as our village and Maximillian's legacy". The Drunk would place his glass of whiskey on the desk nearby before bowing and declaring his loyalty once more. "For the glory of Kumogakure".

The Passing of a Torch [Noboru] - Page 3 Hisagi-Shuuhei-image-hisagi-shuuhei-36576597-640-480

(WC: 424, TWC: 2001)

Noboru Kaito likes this post

Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 155

The Passing of a Torch [Noboru] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Passing of a Torch [Noboru]

Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:21 am
Ichigo took it quite well; he too had worked with Maximillian, and even without having interacted with the lordling directly, he had done quite a lot of work for the village. You would be hard pressed to walk the streets of the village without bumping into someone who held him dearly in their heart. He took the promotion quite well too, and the charges that came with it. He knelt and declared his loyalty and dedication much more formally and officially, “For the glory of Kumogakure”, Kaito repeated. “Now rise. Let us toast.” He would wait for the Drunk Doctor to clink glasses together, before taking a healthy sip. He put the glass down and procured paper and pen. “Take this to the front desk lass”, he said as he wrote, “she will update our roster and give you a note to take to acquisitions, they’ll give you your brand new shining chunin vest.” He handed the note to Ichigo. “Apparel is important; it denotes position. It’s a trapping of power, but it must be embraced. Symbols carry power, Ichigo. Appreciate this.”

He picked the glass again. “Now, I would love to celebrate, but I must get to work, and so do you. I will contact the masons that cobbled the Thunderpeaks together, they are experts and remarkably punctual on deliveries, contracting, and delivery. Please ask them for a freemason, I would like a statue of the lordling to grace the grounds. An homage. Farewell, Ichigo. Until we meet again.” He raised his glass again, and waited for Ichigo to leave the room.

Once alone again with Kiseragi, Kaito would look at him. “So, first official Raikage commands, I could get used to this. I’m sorry for leaving you the Deputy Kage responsibility, Lord Kiseragi, but I need someone I can trust at the helm while I’m away. If I could ask you to at least keep the village in order while I’m away, it’d be extremely helpful. I will relieve you of official duty once I return, so you can improve the Storm -- or rather, SUMMIT operations. We will need you and yours to be at full operative capacity.”

With that, Kaito performed a few handseals, and two clones would pop up. They all took seats, and started sifting through the paperwork which had accumulated.
---------------------------------
/potential exit
WC: 386
TWC: 2814
2750 words towards Hiding in the Ash and Dust, discarding rest
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:03 am
Ichigo listened to the sound produced by the clinking of their glasses. "A toast, to the future of our village". Once he finished his whiskey the Drunk accepted the Raikage's note which he would later take to the secretary at the front desk. With the promotion to Chuunin came a couple of responsibilities, all which he would make sure to fulfill one way or the other. "Gentlemen, I'll be taking my leave now. There's a lot that needs to be done and no time to waste. Kaito, my friend. No, Lord Raikage, I wish you a safe trip to Hoshigakure, hoping one of our boys take back home the prize". With a respectful nod as well as carrying the scroll containing the left eye of a Byakugan, the Drunk prepared to deliver the note at the front desk, making himself ready for the changes that were yet to come, for the glory of Kumogakure.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2155)
Claims:
- 2155/6000 towards Mangekyo Sharingan, using max stat discount
- untraining 10 points in chakra and putting them to vigor
- Chuunin promotion and its rewards being Chuunin Flak Vest and 2500 ryo
- scroll containing a Byakugan (left eye)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:10 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum