Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Finally Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Home

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:11 am
Arashi sat quiet and sullen as he was caught up on what happened in the village. Things were tense when he had left... the battle they fought was testament to that, but to see how much things had fallen. He had looked up and respected Ser Meryn... and he betrayed them. Ser Florent was a strong and loyal guard... but he betrayed them. It seemed that his delusions of the Queensguard were highly unfounded. But that was old hat. They existed in name only; part of the tradition of Hoshi that was integrated into the shinobi village.

"You're the right hand of the Kage; you have as much say in the village that he does. I'd say you did fine yourself. I was just the wandering Prince, remember?" he said, giving a smirk as she pulled out the paperwork for the Chunin exams.

"We seem to have good representation from the other villages.. except for Konoha, but trust me when I say they are barely a village right now. The Leaves seem to have held their Major Village status as more of tradition than merit. Being a vassal to another village will do that." he stated, looking at what was offered.

"Standard 3 part exam.... Knowledge and Morality, Teamwork and Adaptibility, and Combat and Determination. The second test.. it says Proctor open-ended, and varied bell test? Proctors are free to test pairs in any way they see fit within the confines of a bell test; only limitations based on ability to obtain the bells, as well as restriction on power use... that makes sense; we don't want to kill them. But open-ended... so there isn't an established test for the second exam, its all up to us?" he asked, flipping through the ninja records of the applicants. To his surprise and pleasure, all three of the genin he would be leading after the exam were participating. Maybe he wouldn't be leading a team of genin... maybe it would be chunin.

"So whats the success rate we are shooting for? Obviously we have no say in the other villages, but for our own, how many are we looking to promote?"
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Mon May 03, 2021 1:05 pm
“The wandering Prince? That’s quite the title. I wish I had something similar for myself, but alas, we can’t pick the ones our enemies give us. The Grimma Hunter is going to me until my denying breath.” Shina sighed, feigning sadness. In truth, she enjoyed her nickname because unlikely the popular Hoshi heroes, like Arashi, Ayato, and Dusk, could only think like heroes. She could feel like a villain and knew where to look for them and bury an ax between their eyes.

“Do I sense a question on your lips?” Shina asked. The son of Akihana eagerly examined the rules of the tournaments that Shina gave him in the paper, and after a few minutes, his expression seemed to change somewhat.

The questions he delivered might have had an obvious answer to those in the loop, but Arashi Tekiatsu had been away for a while, so their nature was understandable. Thankfully, he had caught Shina in her smiling mood and almost willing to address them.

“I can’t say for other villages and don’t know much for the participants’ abilities. We will see them in the tournament itself, I suppose. We do know of one, though. A relative of our Kage’s representing Sunagakure. The son of a cousin of Ayato’s father. One of the living ones, I think. Or the dead ones, I don’t recall. These Hyuuga are a large bunch.”

The brunette said with a smile, took hold of the half-empty silver cup, and drank the remaining wine in one thick gulp.

“ For our forces. I would say two or three promotions to Chuunin would be ideal. I suppose it’s about time I give you my prediction of who one of those is going to be.” She assured him, with her usual smile now been absent from her lips.

“Enishi Kurosawa, a name you no doubt don’t recognize. The boy goes above and beyond the average Genin. He has seen war, fought in the Valen’s coup, and survived in the wilds after escaping the Hoshi traitors that had kidnapped him to return home. By all accounts, he is the ultimate favorite to win the entire thing.”

She placed a soft hand underneath her chin in consideration. This was an excellent time to break the news to him. "I don’t think any of the Genin in your assigned team will be able to go toe to toe with him, but you just might. Provided he passes the written exam, and rest assured he will be. You will be the proctor of his bell test.”

wc:441
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:40 pm
Due to Arashi's networking issues, I'll be exiting this topic.

TWC: 2,711

Claiming with 25% max stat discount

187 x 2 =374
Ro the wise E-rank
Mamoru E-rank

1875 to Aoi the Sadist A-rank
375 to level Hiding like a Mole in my stat page from C to B-rank [750 +375 = 1125/1125]

discarding the remaining 87 words
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:43 pm
Approved,
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum