Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Pageboy
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

[Mission] Page in: Rebuilding from Rubble Empty [Mission] Page in: Rebuilding from Rubble

Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:05 pm
Mission Details:

Page had been walking on his path, accompanied by a dog, for quite some time. He was traveling from North Fire Country one his way to the Land of Wind, intending to visit the Village Hidden in the Sand. His pathing had taken him to Rain Country, a border he could easily examine with the clouds hanging overhead, the smoke filling the air, and the assorted rubble scattered across the road. The former farmer's dog had abstracted himself from the path a little longer than normal, and this was beginning to worry Page, but said worries were soon allayed as it appeared to just take the wolf longer to find prey in this environment rather than back home, probably on account of the rain and the rubble.

Eventually as Page was walking down this road, he stumbled across something kinda strange. Out of the cracked stone and broken wooden beams stood up a tower of sorts still in one piece, so to speak. Getting darker than it already was, Page approached the standing structure looking for some sort of shelter for the night. As he got closer he noticed that even though it was standing, it needed a fair amount of patchwork if it were to become a proper permanent structure, and through the cracks needing patched he saw light from a flame peaking out. He reached a closed door, Sheffield close behind him, and knocked. Took about two minutes for the man inside to answer the door, and when it finally creaked open the inhabitant was revealed as an old man, must have been in his late sixties, with a great big beard and long stringy grey hair.

"Howdy," Page said, "I was just trying to travel through here and could really use a roof over my head, any chance you could help?"

"Well," the elderly man said, starting a long winded answer, "I don't know where you are from, and I don't know how they do things there, but here and rain country, in the heart of rain country, we do things a little differently you see, we do em just a bit differently. If you want to have a little bit of respite here, you have to make a bit of a side deal you see, you see I'm all out of workers to work here and my old bones can't quite fix this place up, so if you help fix this place up I can give you shelter and a bit of money you see, but only in that case you see. That's how we do things around here, a little differently you see."

Somewhat taken aback by the abrupt long windedness of the old timer, it took a second for Page to process and respond, but then he started up, "So you want me to help you with construction for this place, and in turn you'll give me some cash and a place to stay during my trip? Sounds like a really solid deal, you got it made old man, I can get right on it now if you want."

"No no no, it's far too late for that, I've got to get my rest young blood," the old man said, "but tomorrow I expect you to be up first thing in the morning to put this place back in tip top shape, you hear me, tip top."

"Alright then you old bag of bones, I'll get some sleep and start fixing things in the morning, any place picked out for me to sleep?" Page asked.

"After that comment, the floor," the old man snapped.

And so, preparing for the day of hard work ahead of him, Page lied down, Sheffield crawling up close and curling into his arm, and started to stare at the ceiling. It was funny to him that just days ago he was similarly staring at a rickety, leaking roof back at his home farm, but now even though so much had changed, and he was keeping on the move, he ended up in the same position. It was as he was facing these thoughts that ole Shef decided to give him a big lick on the side of his face and caused him to recall the things that had changed. He had been someone living no life at all with a dead end being a mediocre farmer, but now he had a goal, he was going to see the world, maybe make a name for himself, and more importantly, now he had Sheffield. With these pleasant thoughts, Page began drifting and drifting, and despite the constant pattering of water above him, or perhaps because of its soothing rhythm, he fell asleep.

The former farmer, now wanderer was shaken awake at an hour that seemed ungodly to him, the sun not even breaking into the sky yet by the old man who started yelling at Page to "Get up and get to work you lazy bag of bones! Ha! How do you like it now that the shoe is on the other foot!" The man in the tower was certainly not the happiest, but he found someone fit to work for him so he put him to work, laying out the tools on a bench and resources outside.

Page got, after stumbling at first, into the swing of things with him boarding up and sealing the cracks, repairing and replacing the broken support structures, and giving a bit of a visual touch up to certain areas in order to help make it look a whole lot less run down. Him and sheffield got in a nice pattern where Page would be hammering or sawing, etc, while Sheffield would bring over whatever was needed and in no time the place was fixed right up.

Page went to his employer asking for his payment, "Looks like I got it all done, I'd appreciate the money in a roof tonight," expecting some sort of sass back, but to be surprised when the old guy responded, "Very well, you did a good job and I don't know how they do it from where your from, but in the rain we don't hold onto grudges, you did a good job."

WC: 1,034
Mission accomplished
+3 AP
+5 Stats to Page
+5 Stats to Sheffield
+1100 Ryo
Continued from here
Chakra Anesthetic 600/600
Tai Spec 888/2k

Last edited by Pageboy on Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

[Mission] Page in: Rebuilding from Rubble Empty Re: [Mission] Page in: Rebuilding from Rubble

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:04 pm
Hey, you did 1,000 + words. I understand 5 is going to your partner, but where is the other 5 for you going towards? Make that clear for me, please.
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

[Mission] Page in: Rebuilding from Rubble Empty Re: [Mission] Page in: Rebuilding from Rubble

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Thank you for the edit. Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum