Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Let me in Please Empty Let me in Please

Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:10 pm
The trek had certainly been long on foot. Ishi had only stopped once to take a small bathroom break and to have some water. Besides that he continued with a decent pace until he had arrived into Wind country. He had finally realized how close Suna and Konoha were... it was honestly sort of nice. After a few hours he had finally came into sight of the major gates of the sand village. He had to stop to marvel at its natural complexity before catching himself and moving toward the shack he saw. Waiting for a moment he would wait until a guard came to address him and he would then speak,” Hi I’m Ishimaru. I am here from Konoha to see one...I believe his name is Kenshin? To conduct a trade with him. I will only be here for approximately a few hours to a day,” he’d give them his ID to expedite the process and to also help them out.

WC: 162
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Let me in Please Empty Re: Let me in Please

Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:12 pm
Musu was sent to the guard gates again. He wasn’t sure why he was assigned here so often recently. Perhaps it was his promotion to jounin that made him have to do this work. He hated doing it because he was stuck in one place for a long time. A lot longer than Musu liked to be at one period at a time. Still, there was a chance for it to be exciting, and he had no choice in the matter. He needed to do this for the village and if it was his job for the day then so be it.

The morning had gone pretty quiet. Recently his guard shifts in the mornings weren’t too busy and it had been about thirty minutes since Musu last checked somebody in when Ishimaru arrived at his post. The young boy appeared to be tired after his trek but still able to fight if he needed to. This boy didn’t look like anything special at all.

“Hello, you wish to see the former Kazekage? Very well hand me your papers and I will grant you a temporary ID Card. You will need to have this on you at all times.” Musu would say to the boy. Should he not cause any issues Musu would check to make sure that everything was in order and hand him the necessary paperwork. It wasn’t his job to examine any cargo or the like that he was looking to trade.

Should everything check out and there were no disturbances the Uzumaki Jounin would let out a long drawn out sigh as he approved his paperwork and handed it back to the boy.

“Welcome to Sunagakure.” Musu would conclude.

[283]
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:27 pm
The proper papers and identification were handed over as instructed. Ishi waited for a moment as the male as explained that he would need to keep the visitor pass on him at all times until his departure. With a small nod he would take the pass and enter once the guard had allowed him to. Before walking in he would bow to the male before standing straight up and heading in
 Soon he would find the person he was looking for and go from there.

(Exit)
Will add claims later
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:11 pm
With no issues coming in from the boy Musu would hand him back his documents, get him his visitors card, and send him on his merry way into Sunagakure proper. The boy should have no issues while in the village as long he held onto that card like every other visitor of the village these days. For now though Musu would let the boy pass and head back into his seat with a large yawn and clear open desert sky to look it. Thankfully his shift was almost over and there was still plenty of daylight left. For now though Musu would work to make sure that his eyes didn’t deceive him and he didn’t fall asleep waiting for this boredom to end.

[123/406][Exit]
[Seal Sense406/1000]
8 Max Stat AP
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:12 pm
Approved