Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 21100

Finally here [village entrance] Empty Finally here [village entrance]

Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:07 pm
Raian had finally made it to his intended destination. The village of Sunagakure, or the sand village for short. It had taken a few days of grueling travel through a god forsaken desert, however it hadn't been all bad. At one point he did manage to run into a giant centipede looking thing, was pretty interesting to say the least, tasted good after it was cooked too. A tall wall of stone and sand towered over the outskirts of the village, it was one of the tallest Raian had ever seen, an impressive display of architecture plus it probably offered a pretty good tactical advantage as well. Just within the shaded area of the cleft of the cliffs were some guardhouses. One on each side, probably to check in with those who wished to gain entry to the village. Keeping track of who goes in and out is smart in case of trouble afterall. Looks like Raian was gonna have to be on his "best behavior" while he was here. Not an easy task for him.

Raian approached the guard house on the right side of the cleft, just within the shaded area. He walked to the front of it where he and the guard who was stationed there could see each other clearly. The guard there seemed a little taken back at first, almost as if he had seen a ghost. Not uncommon when you first see someone like Raian. After all a big muscular man covered in scars with black eyes and hair shaped like devil horns would scare anyone.

In response to the man's reaction, Raian quickly raised both hands to refuse the situation. "Not here to cause trouble, just.. passing by." Raian said with as polite a tone he could muster up. Hoping it would come off as he intended.

[Nature energy stacks 0 -> 1]
[WC: 303]
[Attempting village entry]
[4:08 CST Begin 24 hour timer]
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Finally here [village entrance] Empty Re: Finally here [village entrance]

Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:12 pm
"Such a waste..." A deep, soul rattling tone would take the ears of the Jugo blooded one. From the depths of the guard tower would emerge omnipotence before its source was revealed. The very air filled with with a chilling, a suffocating touch as a towering demon would step from the confines of the tower. Don from head to toe in all black. A black button up dress shirt with obsidian buttons and a silk black tie. A black vest. Black dress pants and shinobi boots. A slate trench coat with red silk interior lining. Black gloved that revealed his wrists. Black hair that veiled his eyes. Although, those powerful eyes pierced from beyond his hair. Black scleras held two toned golden irises. A handsome face with a body built to compliment it. At his side was a sheathed katana that poked from his left side.  

The demon stood before the devil. Their gaze would meet, their malice would intertwine as the very area was being swallowed by the pure sadistic nature that they gave off innately. Aokidanza analyzed the devil that stood before him...its been some time since someone of his appeal entered the Senju's pressence. That stern expression that was painted on his face shifted to one of intrigue. "The weak are destined to grovel at the boots of the strong. If that offends them, then they should overcome their deficits." His demonic gaze would find the very guard that was being addressed by the Jugo blooded one. That guard swiftly looked to the very ground, making his way into the tower which was three feet behind the Senju. Returning his attention to the devil he would take a few steps forward until he was within one meter of him. 

This close, the devil was merely one inch taller than then demon. Quite a fascinating discovery, someone that was taller than he, Aokidanza slightly tilted his head to the left. Smiling lightly as he did. There he would noticed the eyes...darkness with a miniscule pearl of a pupil. Much like that of his own eyes, but more in depth. The Senju could not help but to find this monster to be... interesting. His arms come to a fold, while his right hand was raised to his chin, curved index and point of the thumb clamped it. He was now noting much more of the creature.  

Perhaps to Raian, Aokidanza's approach was a bit unusual to the norm that he possibly grew accustomed to. Someone of his nature and appearance would invoke fear and distance amongst humans, not invite company and admiration. "My, my... You are a terrifying one, aren't you? What do they call you? I am Senju Aokidanza." He says, his posture completely lax while simulation aware.  

He anticipated someone of authority to come soon to meet with this devil to give access to the village. Assuming the timelines match up, Aokidanza would have his access already bestowed to him since arriving here with the Mizukage and his Guard.

[WC: 504]
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen

Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:59 pm
"such a waste..." A deep, almost booming, sort of tone rang out amongst the awkward silence. A man stepped forward, tall, and cloaked almost entirely on black. Save for the red inner lining of the trench coat he wore that became barely visible with each step he took closer. A katana was at his side, and dark black hair covered most of his face, an interesting arrival indeed. And more interesting enough, Raian had been entirely clueless of his presence. Had he been there the whole time? Had Raian been that careless, he doubted it but the ice had been broken already and no secrets were left behind so all that was left to do now was move forward.

The man was shrouded in an feeling evil aura, similar to Raians own, and as he stepped forward Raian would meet his gaze. He stood about the same height as Raian maybe ever so slightly shorter. And his eyes, ever engulfing darkness, something all too familiar. "The weak are destined to grovel at the boots of the strong. If that offends them, then they should overcome their deficits." The tall man's voice broke the silence again. With Raians interest piqued to the max, he simply raised an eyebrow in response. Still too focused on analyzing the man to think of a witty response.

The man's little speech had caused the gate guard to quickly look at the ground, this was quickly followed by the demonic looking man taking a step closer to Raian. His arms crossed as he slowly tilted his head to the side with a smile on his face. It appeared he was as intrigued as Raian as he was the other way around. It was, some what odd though at the same time, Raian wasn't used to people showing this much interest in him. Though from first glances this person didn't exactly give off the vibes of "normal" either so Raian figured at this point it was really anything goes. "My my, you're a terrifying one, aren't you?" The man said before identifying himself. Raian simply, smiled, with sharpened shark like teeth before speaking.

"Your not exactly, easy on the eyes, either ya know?" Raian said he ran one hand through his hair fixing any ruffles that may have cropped up in it without his knowledge. "Anyway, you can just call me Raian, consider the family doesn't exist anymore might as well throw the name to the wind as well. Never liked them anyways, but that's a story for another time." Raian stated as memories of his elder brother flooded back into his mind. He wondered how long he would have to chase him down before he could finally rip his beating heart from his chest. The last time they met he had the perfect chance, but what fun is it to kill someone who is already weakened.

After just a mere moment or two Raian forced the memories from his mind however and returned to the task at hand. Looking back and forth between the gate guard and the demonic senju who stood before him. "Not really leaving good impressions though are we?" Raian said with another devilish smile.

[Nature Energy Stacks 1 -> 2]
[WC: 532]
[Total WC: 835]

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:21 pm
Raian was the name of the devil that stood before him. It was interesting to discover he had a name like that. "Your name means kingly... That's quite fascinating." He chuckles as he continues to give Raian his attention. Simultaneously keeping aware of the surrounding. They were in foreign territory and it would be most unwise to lower ones guard in the midst of it.  

The devil spoke something that grasped Aokidanza, so much so that he couldn't help but to smile intently. "Impression...? This world is full of veils and fabrications that lure and give intangible hope to the weak, this in turn fill their heads with the illusion of some form of chance. They cling to it, they feed from it like infants suckling from the breast of their mothers and they live a carefree life...that is until they come across something like myself. All reality is force fed and those delicate dreams are twisted into harsh truths. Hope is replaced with despair and the strong is now standing over the weak... With that, I'd say the impression that we are leaving is merciful compared to the one that is left with intent. Would you not agree?" His tone was every bit stern, but his expression was calm and gentle. Turning to face the guards that were behind him, he would look to Raian and shift his eyes to the clefts. "My time is not to be wasted at doors of this village. I'll be going inside to see what it hold within. Feel free to join me. We can speak more over a drink or two, my treat. That is if a Devil such as yourself do not mind the company of a Demon." His stillness would break as he made his way for the clefts. His coat tails swaying with each step. His posture brimming with unwavering confidence and his being exudes omnipotence.  

Should Raian follow he would be with the Senju, perhaps for the entire duration of the visit to the land of wind. There was still much to do there, meeting with the Mizukage for an exchange was one. However that could way, he grew curious of this villages brew.

[Exit into Sunagakure]
[WC: 367]
[Total WC: 871]

[Claiming the following - 

8 Stat points 
+5 Chakra and +3 Vigor

600 WC to claim Chakra Anesthetic V7
271 WC towards current words for learning Wood Dragon[1274/2750
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen

Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:36 pm
"Your name means kingly.." the man spoke apparently showing some interest in it. Raians mother had always said something about the "door to heaven" being the meaning of his name, he himself had never really given it much thought growing up, what the meaning of his name was, he didn't figure names had any real meaning other than being attached to the person they belonged to. A name would always outlast the body though, so maybe there was more meaning behind them after all. "Thoughts for another time." Raian said to himself within his own mind. There was something else that Raian had taken notice too at the same time. This senju, had not let his guard down since his arrival. To an untrained eye it may seem as though he had a carefree attitude, but Raian could tell this man was ready for anything. As such you should be when you find yourself in a foreign land.

Raian reached a single hand up to scratch the back of his head "Dear old mother used to say my name meant, The door way to heaven, not exactly my idea of a fun place though. More of a fire and brimstone guy myself." Raian said with a devilsh chuckle before the senju was to go on his rant about impressions which opened up another layer to his personality in Raians book. A highly philosophical one he was, in a twisted sort of way and Raian was, oddly enough, perfectly comfortable with it. As he finished with a stern tone yet calm gentle expression, Raian simply folded his arms and nodded in response not exactly sure how to formulate an answer to all that brain food with mere words at this moment.

The senju then turned towards the opening of the village, apparently growing impatient with attaining permission for entry and deciding to invite himself in. He offered for Raian to join him, a drink or two at his treat. Not a bad proposal for a self proclaimed demon. Raian simply laughed out loud with his arms still crossed as he began to follow the senju into the village. "Yeah I was getting pretty bored of standing around anyways, never has been easy for me to sit still. So I guess I'll keep ya company for awhile, not my normal routine but the meeting the devil and the demon couldn't be a more interesting event!"

[WC: 402]
[TWC: 1237]
[Exit: entrance to Suna]

Claims:
+12 Stats
+Breath of the All Father Technique (1000/1000)
-Last 237 WC to C-Rank Gigavolt (520/1000) (previous WC trained here
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:07 pm
Kenshin would lightly curse in his mind as he made his way towards the gates via his Mayfly, Han was apparently bedridden right now and thus was unable to make it to his shift at the gates, and as such the gates were unmanned. It was quite the annoyance, but common illnesses were not really something that Medical Ninjutsu was well suited to treating, else why would they still need civilian doctors. He arrived quite quickly all things considered, but still, as he emerged from the earth just 10m from the guard post he became aware of the two that were waiting… with one of them inside the guard post of all things. Irritating perhaps, but he did not appear to be looting it, simply standing in the little shack, perhaps waiting in there to get out of the heat? Who knows.

“My apologies for the wait, our main gate guard fell ill and we only now became aware of it. My name is Kenshin, I’ll need both of your names and reasons for visiting Suna before I can let you in.” The Reaper would say, his face somewhat blank but not annoyed, before he turned to the man within the guard post

“Please step out of the guard post.” 

WC: 210

[OOC: Interrupting the entrance since that could cause some issues for your character IC. This is a fairly simple and easy process so the topic should be quick, but apologies for the delay guys.]

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:46 pm
Abruptly the sinister pressence of another would exude from the environment. This would without a doubt find and entice the Demon. His demonic gaze would swiftly leave the devil to find...a Reaper. His lips were moisten from the sudden lick he gave them. Aokidanza would turn to face the man that walked and spoke with such demanding. It's been far too long since he came across anyone like this. It would go without saying that even Raian would have to agree... but then again...something about this Reaper and this Devil was oddly aligned. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. But the air felt heavy, maliciously so and it was intoxicating to his senses.  

A smile forced on his frame as he acknowledged the man's words and his request. "Oh my...you are something else entirely...not a Devil nor a Demon...but something much more grim. I am Aokidanza and this here to my right is my friend, Raian." He would guesture over to the Devil as he complied with Kenshin's request. Motioning from the tower, while stepping five meters closer to the Reaper, stopping exactly at five. His hands at his side, though his guard still remained high. The Demon would do his best to hold his excitement... but this being before them was exuding bloodlust and a toxin that was deliciously suffocating.  

"I'm here as the acquaintance of the Mizukage, Kizmaru. Apparently he is here for the Summit, while her for something of personal interest. I'm to accompany him on that personal interest. As for Raian, I'm gathering he is here for a curious purpose. I happened upon him in my wait." His words carried truth, there was no reason to hide them.. they were one amongst many and to provoke trouble would without a doubt end poorly...especially with this monstrosity before them. But the fact that he was there showered favor over the Senju. This was the second village he was presented with the pressence of a monster. First being Kizmaru, and now this one...Kenshin.  

The demon would await what exchange would come between the devil and the reaper, that is if the devil would speak. Seeing as Aokidanza spoke for him, but something told him that the reaper would rather judge for himself and demand an exchange from both equally. Be that as it may, the towering demon could not help himself but to allow those two toned golden eyes to scan over the body of the reaper from head to toe. He was truly fascinated, perhaps even a bit more than he was fascinated over Raian. One could say that powerful and toxic sources was a great interest to this Senju.

[WC: 452]
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:58 am
approvals on hold until topic is resolved.
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen

Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:52 pm
The air became colder as another presence seemed to grace both Raian and his new senju friend. They appeared from the earth, about ten meters away, like a reanimated corpse clawing it's way to the surface. An interesting entrance indeed. The newcomer was apparently a guard for the village of suna, or at least that's how it appeared as he introduced himself as Kenshin and stopped Raian and his new friends in their tracks wishing to get their names and reasons for travel here. Pretty basic questions for newcomers of course. The senju appeared just as intrigued blurting out introductions almost immediately, not only for himself but Raian as well.

As the senju introduced Raian, he simply raised a single hand and let out a friendly "yo". Before noticing the demon step closer and continue on with his answers. Apparently he had travelled here with the mizukage, the leader of the village hidden in the mist, a fact Raian was unaware of until this point. His new friends just got more interesting everytime he spoke, perhaps there was more to him than met the eye. "As for Raian, I'm gathering hes here for a curious purpose. I happened upon him in my wait." Raians senju friend finally finished, at which point Raian stepped forward now even and almost shoulder to shoulde with his demonic friend.

"Me, I'm just a traveler. A good where the wind takes me kind of guy if you catch my drift. It's just another stop along the way." Raian said with as soft a tone as his voice box mixed with his sharpened teeth would allow. It was at least the truth, Raian had no specific reason to be here. Whether it be boredom, or the journey ahead, his reasons were all insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

[Nature Energy Stacks 3 -> 4]
[WC: 302]
[TWC: 1539]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:39 pm
The Reaper would watch the being before him, his face blank… the stranger in the guard post was practically oozing bloodlust as he exited the building, although he seemed perfectly in control of himself… although it took a great deal of control for Kenshin to stop himself from smirking or laughing. Really, for one so weak to think they could intimidate him… he had far more imposing people try in the past and all of them had failed, this one simply made him want to laugh. Without saying a word Kenshin would approach the man. The little wannabe monster outside was nothing to be concerned about, and it was something the Reaper would make known with but a tiny hint of his true bloodlust. What this boy had felt before now was not bloodlust… it was simply the imposing presence that Kenshin exuded, so when he truly unleashed it… even for a second, it was enough to be crippling. A tiny pinprick of purple smoke would begin to emanate from the body of Kenshin, and the resulting terror was focused entirely on Aokidanza (Display of Power - +400 from Power Level Disparity, +100 from Master Rank). For an instant he would be overcome with visions of his own, increasingly brutal, death. But it would end only a moment later, with Kenshin continuing to stroll past him without a care in the word, before entering the shack

“Aokidanza and Raine. Visitors.” Kenshin would simply state calmly, a small ghost of a smirk on his face as he pulled a pair of visitation permits out for the pair. The duo, as like all simple visitors, were allowed in all public areas of the village, including most of the training grounds, but were excluded from entering the Academy, and training grounds 6-10. Neither were given a date to leave. With that done The Ragdoll would simply slide both out to the men.

“Enjoy your stay in Sunagakure. Make sure to keep those permits on you at all times, and stay out of the areas marked on them. Oh, and don’t cause any trouble.” He would warn, his smirk turning a bit darker as he gazed at them with crimson eyes. 

WC: 366

[Allowing Raine and Aokidanza entry into Suna]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum