Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

The Letter Empty The Letter

Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:49 am
This is a continuation of The Death of a Mentor

The night had fully closed in around the mountainous region, the sky met the mountain tops and then continued down to the point where the land levelled out into a plateau, ringed by trees and edged with a sheer drop. The plateau itself had changed drastically in the last hour, a battle between two high-level ninjas had transformed the plateau into a burning, potholed nightmare. Ryuzaki lay on the edge of the plateau, his consciousness still absent, in front of him stood his master, Yamamoto. The man's heart was beating at full speed below his skin, and as his body started to heat up his pores and hair let off a vapour as his blood burned and was expelled from his body, the Gate of Death was open, this would be the final moments of Yamamoto, and he would make them count. 

The numbers of ninja that had started to encircle Yamamoto as he stood in front of his adopted son began to grow, they all drew their weapons and slowly edged towards their foe. Yamamoto was a legendary shinobi, but from an age passed, these ninjas were also from that time, so they showed him respect, they were not going to approach recklessly even though they had overwhelming numbers, weather that was also reinforced with the knowledge of the eight gates to not was unsure, it was after all a forbidden technique. Yamamoto started to weave handseals, as he finished another aura started to creep from his body, this time igniting the blood that seeped from his pores into a raging fire, the top half of his kimono burned off and in place of his usual nub, the fire began to form into an arm. Yamamoto looked forward, his eyes fixed on the closest foe, his arm then formed into a spike and shot forward, impaling the man through the centre of the chest. Spitting flames formed again and his left nub formed back into an arm. Apparently, even his ninjutsu power was heightened in this form, but he did not have time to ponder, he must act quickly before his heart pumped too fast and his entire body turned to ash.

Yamamoto bent down and took a position like a runner at the start of a race, his flame aura spiking, he burst forward his aura changed form and took the appearance of a phoenix taking flight. Both his arms were outstretched wide and he collided into the group of ninja "Night Pheonix". It was over as quick as it began, and the ex ANBU black ops members were no more. Yamamoto started to walk back towards Ryu, his firearm now extinguished and the rest of his body began to crack and turn to ash. Ryu vision swam back with light and he regained consciousness just as his master collapsed in front of him and his lower body started to crumble "Ryu, there is a letter in the dojo beneath the floor, they will be my last words". Ryu opened his mouth to question what was happening, but his master just smiled and then he was gone, what used to be his body crumbling, turning to ash and floating off into the air.

WC: 535
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

The Letter Empty Re: The Letter

Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:53 pm
Ryuzaki moved to where his master stood just moments before, his sword lay on the ground, the only sign that he ever existed, Ryuzaki picked up the sword and then started to head back towards his home, it would not do well to dwell in this place. The situation had not yet sunk into Ryu's brain, his sole attention was now on getting home and reading the letter he was told about. As Ryu dropped from the plateau, he found Taco waiting at the bottom of the mountainside, he greeted him and they took off towards their home.

Arriving back at his home a few hours later Ryuzaki went straight into the dojo and replaced the sword he carried onto its stand, he then went to where he had been told to find the letter and unearthed a box, its sole occupancy the furled scroll. Ryuzaki held it in his hands for a few seconds, starring at the tied rope around it, he then moved outside and sat on the decking looking over the mountainside as it flattened out just below where the house stood. Ryuzaki finally untied the scroll and using his thumb unfurled it to read the contents.

"Ryuzaki,

If you are reading this then I have passed from this plane, whether I was successful or not in my mission, I task you to not follow in my footsteps. My life has been one of vengeance, It has been my only goal for many years, it appears I have now brought that to completion. When I found you I was at the end of my ability to go on, my inability to just walk on has kept me going, allowing me to get to the point were vengeance could be given. I raised you not as a son, but as a student, it has occurred to me in recent times however that I have come to think of you as my family, had I not been recoiling from just losing my blood family would I have even stopped at that temple? Though you might not think it possible, you are my son. Below is the place where I found you, I do believe you have blood family somewhere, why you were dropped at that time I do not know, but if you were to just be abandoned why did they take you to such a place? My thoughts here are a mess, but I didn't want to leave you with anything for a second time in your life, go on my son, find something to dedicate your life to."

Ryuzaki dropped the scroll to the floor and lent forward, laying on the floor he began to cry, the events of the previous night finally catching up with him and a wide range fo emotions taking over.

WC: 468
TWC: 1000
Claiming: +10 Strength, 900 words to Eight Inner Gates 2500/2500, 100/1000 Bukijutsu: Quickdraw
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 26900

The Letter Empty Re: The Letter

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 pm
Approved claims