Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Another Material Acquired (Mission) Empty Another Material Acquired (Mission)

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:46 pm
Mission Name: Smelter's Blues
Type:Augmentation Farming
Character Requirements:None
Mission Location:Wherever one might find a smelter
Word Count Requirements:1000
Challenges:N/A
Repeatable?Yes, over and over, by the same people
NPC?No
Reward:1,000 Ryo, 3AP, 1x Aluminum

Task: Aluminum has been a commodity for a thousand years. However, recent techniques allows one to extract aluminum in it's purest form, and create an isolated metal out of it. It's not easy, and aluminum is just as precious as silver. Just slightly more useful. Assist your local smelter in isolating and extracting aluminum, and they may just give you some for yourself.
LikeDislike
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Another Material Acquired (Mission) Empty Re: Another Material Acquired (Mission)

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:53 pm
Yuurei’s training with his sensei in blacksmithing had gone pretty well. The young ninja was learning a lot and his effort was starting to show. He was understanding the many things that help create a weapon, how some weapons had a breaking point against other objects. It wasn’t just there, but it was good to learn how to reinforce weapons and make them stronger than they already were. These were good things to learn, but today was a good day. He was supposed to go see Naka today, and they were going to do more extracting of materials to their purest form. This time it was going to be aluminum and he couldn’t wait as this was an easier material to handle than the sheet of steel that had made with Naka before.

The Genin had prepared himself for the day as he would step out after eating in the house. He made his way towards the shop through the rooftop, so he didn’t waste any time. His travel was really short, which allowed him to have more time than he would naturally have. The boy would enter the shop without knocking as he could feel the heat that was on the inside. It was different than the natural heat within the village, but in the end, he didn’t like either.

He looked around the shop to see Naka was working on something, and he figured he would let the man know that he had arrived.

“Naka I’m here. Are we going to extra the aluminum today?” He asked the man.

The old man would hear Yuurei’s voice as he would stop what he was doing and he would put it away. He would turn to Yuurei when he was done and he would walk over to him with a smile on his face.

“Yes, yes, aluminum. Come this way and you can help me extract the aluminum. It is almost the same as steel, but we won’t overheat as we did with the steel.” He said to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

The Uchiha would nod when he heard the old man, and when he saw that he was walking off to the smelting part of the shop, he would follow him. The two of them would find their way to the area, which would bring them both to start preparing for the job. When they were both geared up, Naka had started extracting the aluminum into its purest form. He would do this with the help of Yuurei as he was instructing the young boy on what to do. It was good to be the helper and watch how things were done, and it was something he had learned and enjoyed doing. It seemed like the steps of extracting aluminum were the same for the other materials as well. Still, he could tell that he would need careful hands when doing this himself.

Yuurei and Naka were sweating their ass off but continued their work as he continued to visualize everything that Naka was doing. There were different steps for some rocks that had aluminum within them and learning those steps was good and all, but he knew that he needed to get hands-on it as well. This work lasted for hours as Yuurei could see the amount of aluminum that was extracted and turned into their purest form. It wouldn’t take long, but both of them would take a break as Naka would bring out food for Yuurei. It wasn’t just that, but he wanted to speak to Yuurei about taking a crack at it with his guidance of course.

“So besides the heat, how are you enjoying the life of blacksmithing and everything that comes with it?” He asked his apprentice as he ate some of his food.

“I think it’s fine, but I wish I wasn’t hot all the time. It’s weird I don’t like the heat, but I found interest in making weapons.” He said to Naka as he was eating his meal to regain his energy.

“Yes, you are a weird one at that, but that is fine. You will get used to and the love you have for creating stuff makes up for it.” He said to Yuurei as the two of them continued to eat.

When they were both done with eating, Naka would get up as he would look at Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“I think you’re ready to try and extract aluminum yourself. Of course, I will help you as you help me. This would be a good experience for you, so don’t get nervous now.” He would say this to Yuurei.

The young boy would chuckle a bit as he finished eating his food and he would get up from his seat as well.

"Alright then let’s get to it. I think I’m ready.” He said to Naka as both of them would return to their work station.

It was Yuurei's turn and soon enough, the two of them would start the process and the steps to isolate the aluminum from the rocks that were covering it. The boy would do this as best as he could, and with Naka’s help he would end up succeeding as well. After that, Yuurei moved over to the next few steps before he would start extracting the aluminum into its purest form. His face looked so focus, and his mind so interested in what he was doing. It would take a while, but both of them would come to an end as Yuurei would be able to do what he needed to do. Naka would nod as he was proud that his apprentice had a talent for this.

“You can keep the aluminum that you made for yourself Yuurei. I’m glad that you were able to do this without a problem. You could probably use that on one of your future weapons along with the steel you have. Still, I think you did enough for today, and you should probably go home and get some rest.” He said to the young man.

Yuurei would wipe the sweat off his face as he would look at the aluminum that he had finished up and would hear his master speak.

“I will and thank you for the aluminum. I will read more about it in the book I got from the library. This will be good for me in the future as there is a lot of material that I have gotten from working really hard.” He said to Naka.

The two of them would say their goodbyes to each other and Yuurei was off to his house, to shower, to study, and rest.

WC: 1116
[EXIT]
Vigor: 45
Chakra: 66
Speed: 100 (125)
Strength: 35
Claiming 4 stats for Chakra, max stats achieved.
Claiming 4 AP from remaining WC: 316: 200 from the mission WC and 100 from extra
Claiming 1116 WC for Two Tomoe Sharingan for 3,323/4000 previous claim 1309 here
Claiming 1000 Ryo, 3 AP, 100 Ryo Bonus
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Another Material Acquired (Mission) Empty Re: Another Material Acquired (Mission)

Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:04 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum