Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Looking for Something Empty Looking for Something

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:39 pm
Fu found herself sitting on a rock in the seemingly deserted training fields of the village, hunched over with a stick in her right hand- free drawing random cartoons fighting with swords in the dirt. For the first time since she had become a shinobi, she was feeling truly uninspired- for good reasons of course. Everything started out fine- she was completing missions and making money. She had even saved up enough money to buy a protective body suit and was beginning to make progress towards the sword she longed for. That was until the Kirigakure decided to apply a taxation to shinobi earnings. Fu began to feel like the hard work she was putting in for a fair price soon felt like repetitive and cheap labor. Having to do double the work to get the same wage as before.

Fu sighed. She had almost forgot that Konoha was under Kiri regime. Fu pouted once more and blew air upwards causing her hair to move out of the way of her eyesight. “50 percent? I mean come on.” She thought to herself as she continued to doodle.

On top of all that- it was rumored that a missing ninja had infiltrated the village and assassinated the Hokage! She wondered what kind of person could do such a thing. She was eager to get a glimpse of this person- or was it multiple people? Did they look like fishy man? To be quite honest- Fu had never even seen the Hokage or knew his name which goes to show how truly invested she was in her home. Afterall, she was more interested in making money and she wasn’t actually from around here.

Fu pondered her options: Stay and be an indentured servant to Kiri- busting her ass only to line their pockets…. or get the hell out of dodge. It did not take her long to make up her mind. She was more of a free spirit anyways.

The girl stood up from the rock and set forth to impose her intentions of finding a better opportunity. She stood at approximately five feet seven inches tall. She wore a red crop top and tan shinobi shorts with her black body suit underneath. She adorned several weapon pouches about her waist and her Konoha headband was tucked away in one of them. She exited the training grounds towards the gates of the village with the once great Hokage’s rock in the background, she walked towards her destiny.

Wc: 415
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Looking for Something Empty Re: Looking for Something

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:33 pm
The two bowls of Ramen Wan just finished wolfing down were the best thing to come out of this village thus far. His belly was full, a feeling he hadn't felt in quite some time as he left the Ichiraku Noodle bar, a long day ahead of him as he planned on discussing their next moves with Velvetine and Ghost, which also reminded him that the two should eventually meet. There was so much for Wan to do, with such little time as the year passed it's halfway mark, the opportunity of changing this village for the better being delayed momentarily as they needed to take more time to assess the situation more thoroughly before being able to truly know where to begin. He decided that for a few hours he could and would take a stroll throughout the village, with nobody being able to tell him he couldn't since he was the one making rules around here. He needed sleep more than ever, the young Senju not having rested well last night due to a terrible nightmare of his time in Wind Country, but he managed to make the best of the rest he did receive, using it to tour around the village before deciding he'd go outside the gates for more fresh air, maybe taking time to fully examine the walls surrounding the village to see what exactly could or needed to be worked on.

After stepping outside of the village gates he placed his hands on his hips as he inhaled deeply, soaking in the clearer air compared to the one within Konohagakure itself. After exhaling he took around, looking throughout the vicinity as the natural beauty of Fire Country was quite magnificent. This place of nature was fitting for a Senju, and there was enough land here to be freely worked on for any developments the Senju could think of. He laid eyes on an open field, noticing someone hunched over on a rock with a stick in their hand, appearing to be using the ground as a canvas and the stick as their brush. What caught the attention of the Senju, even more, was the uniqueness of the person's hair, a shade of both blue and green by which Wan had never seen. She appeared to be sad and alone, or at least bored. "Is this a villager by chance?" he would think, wondering if she was more-so a Shinobi or a citizen. If the first, Wan would begin to wonder if she had already noticed his presence, but with her actions and looks he had already gained interest in who she was and what she was doing. She didn't look to be any older than he was, might've been a little younger, but as he made his way to her he would call out to her. "Hey, is everything well? You don't seem like you belong in a place like this, especially with hair as unique as that." He'd approach her with caution, hoping not to startle the girl or cause her to flee, hoping to be able to begin an interaction with her.

[WC: 520]

Fu likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:35 pm
Fu could sense the presence of someone as they entered the area- not that he was trying to hide it. Fu had the instincts and senses of an animal and it was not that of a cuddly woodland creature. Her ears perked up as the boy’s voice rang through the air, calling out to her. What he said was peculiar and rather relevant to how she was feeling- although she was not sure how to feel about his complement about her hair…

“Okay stranger you got my attention but leave my hair out of it.” She said while jumping up from where she was sitting whilst turning to face him so she could get a better look at who went out of their way to approach her. He wasn’t much on the eyes, but something about him initially intrigued her- or maybe she was just bored. He was about the same heights as her- and thin with bushy hair. He possessed deep-copper colored eyes that were almost on par with her orange beauties. The direction in which she was now standing was perfect for the sun to reflect off them, casting a twinkling warm hue towards Wan- letting him know whose eyes were truly superior. “You’re right- this place kind of sucks lately especially with the Mist taking half my income.” She said whilst flashing the boy a smile. “Anyways, I haven’t seen you around here before.” She said in such a cliché way- regretting it immediately. For starters- Fu was no celebrity and in fact was probably virtually unknown. “Sorry I didn’t mean it like that. Just haven’t seen anyone out here in a while.” she would say in hopes of redeeming herself from a brutally awkward conversation.

“So uh…” there was a brief pause and a great idea flashed through her mind. Fu quickly turned around in a harmless but mischievous manner, shuffling through one of her ninja pouches to produce a bottle of saki she had been carrying for any occasion. She turned around, placing the saki bottle on the rock where she had been sitting only moments before he approached her. Following the green bottle was two small and tan- clay shot glasses. Little did he know his little attempt to seduce her would end in him having to now drink the warm Saki that Fu had been caring around all day- waiting for someone to approach her today to force them to drink with her. Fu would secure the bottle and fill the cups with the skills of a bartender. She then placed the bottle down, secured her clay cup and raised it to him. “My names Fu and I am going to be the best Hunter ever.” She said in a charismatic way as if you could not doubt her- believe it. She would do a clinking motion with her glass regardless if he complied and would take her shot- starting the drunken crusade of the village which was soon to come- later maybe.

Wc: 499

Twc: 914
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:30 pm
Her name was Fu, and once again this was the 3rd time he's met a female who seemed to only have a first name, no last. Every woman he's met has seemed to follow this procedure, but things such as last names didn't matter in this day and age. She told him that she hadn't seen him around before and there were reasons why. He was a fresh arrival to both these lands and village, but he wasn't too concerned with his origin of existence. It would suck for anyone to be born into the village during these times, but Wan had come to fix that. Wan watched as the girl reached into her pouch and manifested a bottle of Sake, also bringing forth two shot glasses that seemed as if she had been saving for an occasion such as this. He was quite shocked at first, his facial expressions a dead giveaway as he had to first recognize what exactly the bottle was. He wasn't much of a drinker he wasn't a drinker at all. Only drink he's ever had was back at that saloon in Sunagakure, and even then Wan was most certainly a lightweight at handling alcohol, this being proven when he shoved the head of that one man up another man's ass. She poured the two glasses full of the Sake and held one of the small clay shots up in a motion to 'toast' with Wan. He was very hesitant at first, taking a look at the cup then back at the girl as he was truly surprised about the events occurring right now. "Can she handle Sake at her age? How long has she been drinking this stuff." he'd think, his skin beginning to slightly turn red as embarrassment began to overshadow him. He wouldn't dare let her know this would be his second drink ever, and refusing to drink it in all rights would be a dead giveaway at the Senju's lightweight status. Eventually, a smirk would appear on his face, grabbing the second cup from the rock as he extended the clinging motion to her to toast, stating before he'd down the entire shot in one go. "Very well, Fu. My name is Wan Senju, and I'm the current Hokage of Konohagakure. A pleasure to meet you." With that being said he'd down the fiery shot of alcohol, his chest feeling a burning sensation as he holds back a force to gag before regaining his composure.

After the mini celebration with Fu Wan would keep his cap in his hand and take a seat on part of the rock, relaxing as his body begins to warm up from the drink he just had, the young boy already slightly feeling the effects of the alcohol. He didn't quite understand how people could do this every day, all day, but alas it seems as if it's more of an acquired taste if nothing else. Something was still on his mind, one of the things Fu said earlier in particular. Still sharing the conversation with the girl he'd begin to cloud gaze momentarily, the warm feeling in his chest slowly fading as he continues with talking to Fu. "Best hunter ever, huh?" he'd say, not sure entirely on whether she was a hunter of animals or men, but a hunter is a hunter at the end of the day. "That doesn't sound bad, I guess the position as Shinobi has long begun to become overpolluted, and nowadays this generation of ours just doesn't find it entertaining to follow in the footsteps of our ancestors. A change of pace to life seems nice." Oh, how Wan would've loved to be a Shepard in the past. He began to imagine himself as an adult, owning his farm far away in the mountains full of sheep, cattle, and chicken. How he daydreamed of spending all day tending to his ranch, herding his sheep too and fro from sources of water back to their home, a simple yet peaceful life if anyone was to ask him. The daydreaming seemed to be quick, the Senju snapping back to reality as he realizes that his place in the world was not to be a Rancher. Alas, the universe had placed him in the position he was for reasons unknown to him currently, but he understood that there was a purpose for the things he's done, and will do. He looked back at Fu, closely examining her once again to see if she was about to have any more of the Sake.

"I don't quite know what I truly want if I have to be honest. My initial goal back when I had a team was to make sure they felt safe, providing them with safe residence both alongside me and somewhere for them to rest their heads. I guess you could say I just wanted to be the best leader, but as everyone started to leave I slowly began to realize..." he'd take a look back into the sky, remembering all of the so-called 'friends' he thought he once had, the ones who abandoned him and went their separate ways. "At the end of the day, they all had their own best interest at heart, even while I put mine last to put them first. The same ones I would've risked everything for wouldn't have done the same for me, and I'm slowly but surely beginning to realize that it's time to stop putting myself last. All I want in this life is for at least something that I do to be etched into history, whether it be a friend of mines becoming a legend or me myself. I feel as if greatness can be shared, and I want to experience growth in both knowledge and power with people who don't necessarily want the same as me but want to be great in their way. I want to prove to myself that the only limits in life are the ones I place." His little monologue boosted his confidence, a very 'happy' feeling arising in the body of the young boy. He'd look over at the bottle of Sake sitting on the rock, chuckling to himself as he reached over to grab it. "Hope you don't mind." he'd say, pouring his clay pot full of the drink before placing the bottle back in its position. He'd down the other shot quickly, this one with more ease before wiping around his mouth with his hand. "So Fu, tell me. How is it that Konohagakure ended up in the position it is today? Was the previous Hokage to blame for any of this?"

[WC: 1,109]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:16 pm
Fu couldn’t help but laugh out loud when Wan informed her that he was the Hokage. To Fu, Wan appeared to be just another Genin around the same age as her perhaps. However, despite his boyish figure she couldn’t help admitting that he was pretty funny. “My Apologies Mr. Hokage, I do hope you forgive your loyal subject for laughing at you.” Fu joked around, curtsying as she filled their saki cups once more- alluding to the fact that things were just getting started.

“Yep. Best Hunter ever. That’s going to be me!” Fu would say, transitioning smoothly from the fact that Wan had claimed to be the Hokage just moments ago. “If you are wondering what it is that I hunt then the answer is easy, I hunt everything!” She would say while laughing again. The saki warmed her body and made the conversation between strangers more fluent than if they were not drinking; it also made her giggly. “Whether it’s treasure, animals, beasts of the night… or even MEN like you!” She got a little closer to his face abruptly- her actions probably striking fear in the boy. Not because he was scared for his life, but of the reality that he was probably just finding out that all women were crazy- which was enough to scare any man. Fu leaned back returning Wan his boundaries, “I’m just messing with ya. Well not really, but I promise I’m not crazy.” She giggled. “My true goal is to battle one of those legendary tailed beasts. I’ve never seen one before, but I’ve heard stories about them- they’re huge! Only a true hunter would be able to take on one of them and win. I plan on fighting each and everyone of them.” She closed her eyes and perked her lips out as the steam of determination released from her ears and nose.

Wan seemed to space out for a moment and she could tell that he was probably just perplexed by Fu’s ambitions or was it the saki? Maybe he wasn’t used to pretty girls who knew what they wanted- no it was definitely the saki. “You’re not wrong. I only really became a shinobi to make money and get stronger. I could care less about all the political stuff.”

Wan then appeared to come back to reality only to proceed with a monologue of sorts- maybe Fu’s decisiveness had provoked something inside him that had been bugging him for some time which he needed to get off his chest. Once he finished Fu could tell that the boy was relieved, but Fu was not going to let him off without messing with him some more. “Listen man, if I wanted to hear your whole life story I would have asked. Honestly though it sounds like they did you a favor by leaving- they don’t sound like true friends. You know- sometimes life has a funny way of working itself out, trust your instincts.” She would say.

Wan was now sitting down and requesting more of Fu’s special saki potion. “Don’t forget about me.” She said while pushing her empty cup towards him. “Honestly- you’re asking the wrong person. I couldn’t even tell you who the Hokage is- there’s a new one every other day.” Fu was now sitting criss-cross-apple sauce on the ground next to the rock that Wan was sitting on- facing him. She was beginning to lose count of how many shots they had taken until she went to poor two more to find out they were out. “Aw man. What are we going to do now?” Fu said- clearly disappointed. “I know!” She exclaimed, jumping to her feet in what appeared to be one motion. “You and I…..”, Fu paused for dramatic effect, “become friends!!!” She yelled at him while pointing. “I’ve never had a friend before, so I promise to try and be a good one. What do you say Wan? We’ll go on adventures and get strong so we can both accomplish our goals.” She would smile at him, now staring at him intensely. She reached her hand out placed it on his shoulder, “I bet you’ll make a great Kage one day and any village will be lucky to have you as its leader.” Little did the girl know, she was actually talking to the Hokage of the Leaf Village.

WC:714
TWC: 1644
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:53 am
Being asked to become friends seemed to be deja-vu for the young boy, those words sailing in memories of when he first met Ghost, adventuring throughout Wind Country in search of a monster who was known for various medical practices. He found Ghost, a Jugo who was slightly older than the both of them, and thus the organization known as the 'YAGA' was created, the 3 dedicating their cause to remaining young and gifted. Friends, however, seemed to come and go nowadays. "Friends, huh." he'd chuckled. Peering off into the sun slightly setting his deep copper eyes would reflect with a meaningful glisten, words from the heart speaking as the boy answered Fu's main question. "Nowadays family is what ties us together, and so long as you're loyal to me then I'm loyal to you." He'd extend his hand with his fist tucked, a fist bump being offered to the young girl as he ushed a smile, his eyes gently squinted as he seemed to loosen up to let the girl know that a friend was made today. "I'll make sure we both succeed, Fu. You have my word." He'd wait for her to meet his fist with another, and afterward, he'd face back forwards and nod to himself, hoping to be able to keep a promise to a new age of powerful beings.

"Well, Fu. I have some important matters to attend to as of now." He'd take a stand from the rock he was sitting on, brushing off his clothes to remove any dirt or debris be might've sat on by accident. "I was hoping there would be more people like you around. There's a girl named Velvetine whose currently going around looking for those dedicated to a cause. If anyone approaches you who poses a threat, tell them that you are young and gifted, as always. They should know exactly what you mean." He was stern with stating those words, holding much truth in them to hopefully allow anyone with ill cause towards Fu to back away at the sound of the phrase. Their notoriety in Wind Country was very high, so any missing ninja in the area would heed caution to the name of the organization in which they hailed. Although Fu probably had no idea what it meant, sooner or later she would, but for now, it would help as a small layer of protection as she and Wan prepared to venture into the unknown, achieving new levels of both strength and knowledge as they'd one day battle the tailed beasts, expanding their village beyond the gates of Fire Country into other nations as Konohagakure would most like be born anew, many problems currently standing in the way of a straight path forward. He'd reach into his pockets, shuffling around as he pulled out a rather large stack of Ryo, shuffling through the paper as he counts out 5000 Ryo before stuffing the rest back in his pocket. "Here, I hope you're not living like the rest of those people in Kono. There's much to be done here, so I hope this might be able to provide some quality of life while I prepare a place for us all." He'd extend his hand with the Ryo forward, offering Fu the money as both a token of a new bond and a way of helping out. If anything, they needed the money more than he did, and whatever funds were being made by the village should honestly always be given back to the people, especially if you stand in a greater position than them. It wasn't much in the Senju's eyes, he could always make more money if needed and if Fu would take the cash he'd feel happy about it.

Taking his leave from the spot they conversed as he would walk back towards the village gates, heading inside to return to his office. "Listen, there's more to things other than just 'village ties' around here now. Stop by the office sometimes, I can begin showing you the first steps into becoming what you truly are." With that being said he'd return to the village, making his way back to his office as he began shuffling through more paperwork, getting ready to meet with Ghost to shower through talk about running this village in a more direct approach. 

(EXIT)
[WC: 723]
---------------
TOTAL WC: 2,352
CLAIMS
•Claiming 1,305wc towards Swamp of the Underworld (25% Max Stat discount applied. 2,063/2,063 with 753wc from here.)
•Claiming 1,047wc towards Earth Release: Multiple Earth-Style Wall
•2000wc for remembering the chakra signature of Fu
•5000Ryo given to Fu (31,580-5000=26,580. Ryo)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:42 am
Fu did not appreciate his first reaction of chuckling at hero offer, but in his following words he would come around. Loyalty is what he spoke of and if Fu was loyal to him, in return she would have his. The boy formed a fist with his hand and extended it towards the girl- not in an attempt to punch her, but an attempt to fist bump her which in itself would prove as a sign of their friendship being born. She would do the same, reciprocating a fist in return causing the two hands to tap lightly. Wan then proceeded to promise the young girl that he would ensure that both of them would succeed, a heavy promise that Fu was sure he was going to regret.

“Alright Wan Senju, if you really mean what you say, that means you have to get strong enough to so that you can help me take on one of those bijuu now that you’ve given me your word.”

Wan would then proceed to remove himself from the situation- stating he had important matters to attend to. Fu would not argue such a remark for she was not the one to chase. He lifted himself up from the rock and brushed himself off. Before he would leave, he would leave Fu with a few things- the first being information of another girl named Velvetine and that if anyone dangerous were to approach her, she must say that she was “young and gifted”, whatever that was supposed to mean. Was there some sort of correlation between the saying and the one who was named Velvetine? She was unsure. Wan then offered Fu up some money- something that she would not hesitate to accept- time were tough and at the rate she was going she was never going to be able to buy a sword. The young Kage dropped a coin purse in her hands, totaling about 5K Ryo, enough coin to finally allow her to buy the sword she longed for. A wave of excitement flooded the girl as she prepared to head to the market following the conclusion of their meeting. “Oh thanks Wan I truly appreciate it! I know just what I’m going to use this for.” She explained, as she added his offering to her money pouch.

As a last aand final offer before departing- Wan would inform Fu to stop by the main office at the center of town if she was serious about starting this journey, she to finding herself. He then would get up and disappear into the distance. Fu watched until his silhouette disappeared in the horizon before plopping herself down on the rock once more. Fu took a deep breathe, the strong taste of alcohol still permeating from her breath and filling her nostrils as she exhaled. For two people who were drunk, their goodbyes were rather coherent. It was not until it was over until a feeling of intoxication would flow over her once more. She was beginning to get a headache which is when she decided she would venture to the market now in search of another drink prolong her hang over and a sword strong enough to take on the world. Fu marched towards the center of town in a jovial manner as she was prepared to spend all her money. 

Wc: 560
Twc: 2,204

[Exit]

Claim: 22 Stats = 136 stats now
+5k Ryo from Wan = 12,600 Ryo
2,204/2,500 WC towards True Spear
Wan Chakra Signature
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:30 am
Approved

(Ita, you prob mean Sacred Spear and the link is towards your stat page. Just a heads up for when you update your stat page.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum