Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
18 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

The Mining Steel (Mission) Empty The Mining Steel (Mission)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:05 pm
Mission Name: Have you seen our Canary?
Type:Augumentation Farming
Character Requirements:None
Mission Location:Wherever one might find a mine
Word Count Requirements:2000
Challenges:N/A
Repeatable?Yes, over and over, by the same people
NPC?No
Reward:2,000 Ryo, 5AP, 1x High-grade Steel

Task: Steel. From the chef to the miner to the warrior, reliable steel can make the difference between an easy extraction to a difficult chore, whether we're talking about a juicy tenderloin, an iron vein, or the blood of the enemies of your nation. You've been invited to exercise your mighty ninja prowess by the mines, where you'll be afforded the opportunity to mine, smelt and fold your first sheet of steel. Behave, and you'll get your own batch of high-grade steel to do as you please with.
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

The Mining Steel (Mission) Empty Re: The Mining Steel (Mission)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:13 pm
Yuurei had found out there was a job to gain some high-grade steel, and when he heard about that, he was excited. This would be good for him as he would be able to get more materials to make any weapon he had stronger. He had immediately taken up the offer to go on this mission despite his low ranking within the ninja world. He was fine with that as he had figured experience was the best way to go. He was on top of the roof of his house as he had finished eating a sandwich his mother had made him. It was good, but now that he was filled, he figured that it was time to go.

The boy would make his way through the village as he was still not with the idea of running around people within the village. They didn’t know who he was and honestly, he didn’t want them to really know him. He had met a few people but that was because he was doing missions. His destination was the mining area that was on the far side of the village. There was a lot of material within this mining area, but his goal and mission were simple. He was going in for steel and learning how to make it would be for the best, so he could get his own. His travel through the rooftops was the best way to travel as he had the air all to himself.

It wouldn’t take long, but he would be able to see that the buildings were disappearing. That was how he knew that he was getting to his destination. He would get off the last remaining rooftop as he safely landed on the ground as he kept running through the sand on the ground as he would soon make it to the entrance of the mine. He would be met with a man who was in charge of guarding the mining area. He was to make sure that nobody couldn’t come inside unless they were authorized to be in there. Yuurei would wave at the man and he would look at the young boy confused as to why he was approaching him. That of course changed when he saw that he had a shinobi headband on his arm. He remembered that there was someone who was supposed to come to help mine the steel within here.

When Yuurei got close to the man he would come to a stop as he would bow slightly as he stood up straight.

“I’m here to help out with the mining. I was told I would be able to get some steel out of this and make some high-grade steel sheet.” He said to the man with a smile on his face.

The man in charge heard what he said and from there he knew that he was indeed the ninja who was supposed to be here today. This was good because with them having a ninja here, things would go well.

“Yes, you’re indeed going to get the good stuff if you help out today. I will get someone to take you where you’re needed. Also, take this.” He said to Yuurei as he would hand him mining gear.

Yuurei would take it without a problem as he would put his stuff on him. The man would shout out loud inside of the mine as someone would come out all dirty with sweat from all the work.

“Take this ninja inside of the mine and take him to the place where he could mine the steel please.” He said to his worker.

The man would nod as he was fine with it and he would walk into the mine. Yuurei would follow behind him as he was wondering how deep he would go into the mine. The walk would last for about ten minutes and when he got to their destination he could see that there were a lot of people working on mining the steels themselves.

“This is where you were work. When you’re done mining the steel, you should go back to the front of the mining area and speak to the man you spoke to in the beginning. He will tell you what to do next.” He said to Yuurei as he would walk off back to his post to work.

Yuurei would take his pickaxe and he would start striking against the cave and minerals that were in front of him. The Uchiha kept doing this for a bit as steel would drop to the floor and he would move it towards one of the carts that were empty. This was good as he would move back to working as he would continue to strike where he was posted at. The sweat that he had to endure was a good feeling. He didn’t have to worry about the sun beaming down on him, and it was the best feeling in the world. The Genin kept moving around as he could see that some people had stopped working to look at him. It would seem like they didn’t think a little kid would work so hard like he was.

He didn’t care what they thought as he needed the material and even the money for his weapon. Yuurei kept moving back and forth from hacking into stones and taking the steel that freed into the cart. It was good work that he was doing and he could see that he was doing this faster than a lot of the people here. He would wipe his forehead as he couldn’t believe that people could do this every day. At the same time, he figured there were people who loved doing this and others who did this because of the family business. He didn’t question anything as he would continue his honest work as it would bring him to understanding the people here.

After a few hours of working and swinging the pickaxe up and down. He could feel his arms being sore as he was using muscles in ways that he had never used them before. He would look at the cart as it was filled with chunks of steel ready to be smelted down whenever they were ready. He would put the pickaxe down as he would wipe the sweat on his brow.

“I guess I’m done for the day. I should take this to the man at the front and see what we’re going to do next.” He said to himself. It was then that he would push the cart in the direction of where he had come from hours ago.

It wouldn’t take him long to get to the entrance of the mine as he had gotten there he could see the sunlight coming from the opening. His eyes squinted as he didn’t like this at all. It would take time to adjust to the light, but when he did he was outside with the cart in front of him and the man looking at as he was impressed that he had gotten a lot of work done.

“I finished mining all the raw steel I could get my hands on. What else do I do from here?” He asked curious to hear what he had to say.

“This is some good stuff. I can’t believe you were able to do this in the amount of time it took you. I’m sure the guys inside were impressed with that as well. As for what to do right now, you will most likely head over with the blacksmith and smelt these raw steel into high graded sheet steel.” He said this.

Yuurei would hear this and he would look over to the blacksmith who was walking over to them. It would seem like his master had arrived and they were going to go off and get things done. He would move with the cart in front of him and towards the old man as he had a smile on his face.

“I didn’t think you would be the one to help me smelt these things, Naka.” He would say this as the old man would laugh a bit when he heard how shocked his apprentice was.

“Of course I would be the one to help you. I’m not going to allow another blacksmith to steal you away. I’m going to make sure you know everything and how to do everything before my time is up. Now let’s go to my shop, so we could start the work ahead of us.” He said as he started walking to the shop.

Yuurei would follow behind him as he was pushing the cart. The two would go in quiet as Yuurei had to go walk around the people within the village. Still, he didn’t care as he would find himself not moving too fast because he was pushing something. It would take a couple of minutes, but the two of them would find their way towards the old man’s shop. He would open the door first as he would allow Yuurei to enter first. The young boy would push the cart inside of the smith’s shop as he knew where this was going. He would sigh when he stopped pushing the cart as he would wipe his brow once again as he looked at the old man who closed the door behind him.

“Alright, Yuu, let’s get started with smelting these steels. Once we finish that we will fold them into sheets of metal. I will allow you to take one of them and the rest will be for me.” He said to Yuurei as he chuckled a bit as he took the raw steel and started smelting them.

They were trying to make sure they could get only steel out of smelting so that it would be at its best. Yuurei would assist Naka with the work as he was getting practice with the work. He watched how his master did things, and he took mental notes so that he could give it a try as well. They would make quite a few sheets of steel as time had gone by. It would take some time, but it was time for Yuurei to take a crack at it. Naka would guide the young man with the work as he started following the procedure that he saw his master take the last three hours. His master would nod as he was impressed that Yuurei was doing a fine job for his first time. Of course, he was there to guide him and make sure that he didn’t mess up.

The Uchiha was happy about what he was doing and soon enough he would come to a finish making his first sheet of high-grade steel.

“I freaking did it. This is awesome, and I guess since I made this one it would be mine for the taking right Naka?” He asked him as he wasn’t sure how that was supposed to go.

“Yup, that will be yours for the taking Yuu, but we aren’t done here. We need to finish all of these, and then you will get paid for the day. It’s what the man in the mine told me to do for you. They provide me with all this material and I can create a bunch of stuff for the village.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei was fine with that, and he would continue to help out Naka with his work. It was a good experience as he would be able to learn about what he was doing and why he was doing. It was hard work, but he figured that everybody had a part to play within the village. This was interesting, and he had a good day, but he had sweated a lot. Still, he knew a mission was a mission, and with it, he would gain growth. That was something he really cared about as he found himself getting stronger every time that he had done a mission or hung out with Gin.

In the end, Yuurei would finish up his work with Naka and he would hand over the bag of Ryo that would be given to Yuurei. The little boy was happy to receive all of this money as he found it helpful for his goal as he was getting close to it.

“Thank you Naka. I will see you sometime this week right?” He asked the old man as he waved bye to him as he was heading home.

“Yes, we need to continue on with your training as I think it will be for the best that you know everything you can learn.” He said to Yuurei as he would wave bye to his apprentice.

He would close the door when Yuurei would be out of his sight, and Yuurei would turn his body to see what was in front of him when he no longer saw Naka.

“One more mission and I should be able to get what I want. Let’s do this it shouldn’t be too hard for me.” He spoke to himself as he was hyping himself up as he was heading back to his house for dinner and a nice shower.

WC: 2207
[EXIT]
Claiming 12 stats for chakra.
Claiming 2207 WC for Two Tomoe Sharingan 2207/4000
Claiming 2000 Ryo, 5 AP, 1x High-Grade Steel, 100 Ryo Bonus
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

The Mining Steel (Mission) Empty Re: The Mining Steel (Mission)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:57 pm
Approved.

Friendly reminder that you're supposed to also post a spoiler with your stats at the time that you started the mission. Please do that going forward.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum