Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

Team Jotunn’s first mission Empty Team Jotunn’s first mission

Tue May 26, 2020 9:02 pm
Snow had told his teammates to join him before first light and the clock was ticking. Snow had barely slept, thinking about the day that was to come, full of excitement and adventure. Snow looked up into the night sky and asked Ymir what it was that he was to do first? This was going to be his team’s first outing and he was only older than the others due to aging pills. He was still very much a childlike the others.

He had another vision the night before. A vision of a Vanir goddess, Freyja. She was a beautiful being, light practically shimmering off of her raven black and chestnut hair. Snow tried to speak with her, but she was ripped away from his consciousness. Snow tried to understand just what was happening, was this in the past? The present? Something yet to be? He wasn’t sure. But it was in the forefront of his mind and he wanted to understand.

The only other figure he saw in the dream was the one eyed god king, Odin. The bastard who betrayed his creator, Ymir. He was seen only standing still, as to not have a word to say. He stood there with an omnipotent presence that seemed to fill Snow with dread and terror. When Snow has awakened from his vision, he knew it was time for to leave for the village gates.

He would stand there with his Mind’s Eye of the Kagura activated waiting for his teammates.

Minds eye: 50
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Team Jotunn’s first mission Empty Re: Team Jotunn’s first mission

Thu May 28, 2020 9:37 am
"Its time", Sai thought to himself as he gazed out of his living room window. He hadnt been able to sleep most of the night due to all the anticipation he had built up over the last couple of hrs. As he stood up and look around his apartment one last time before starting to finish up the last couple things he needed to do before leaving out. As he finished up he was slightly surprised by the fact that he didnt feel any type of sadness for leaving his home. Most people couldnt just up and leave their home , but luckily for Sai his quest to gain more power was alot more important to him than his home. It didnt take Sai long to finish up the last little bit of packing he had to do , it was mainly just a couple items he couldnt live without. He had made sure to donate everything else he didnt need or wasent going to use again to people who needed it more than him. 

Once done packing Sai looked at his old home one last time , reassuring himself that the path he was taking was the right one for him. He smiled knowing that there was only one way to find out. Sai left his home , hoping that this new path was worth all the extra stuff he had to take care of just to be ready to go. He would hate for all of this to be just a watse of time and end up gaining nothing. He didnt want to have people waiting on him so he watsed no time in making his way to the gates. Upon arrival he seen Snow there by himself, he walked up and stood beside Snow.

"All ready to go when you are", Sai said to him. It was slightly hard for him to hold in all the excitement he was having about going on this new trip.
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 13300

Fri May 29, 2020 6:14 pm
The alarm sounded waking Akarui with a start causing him to break it without a second thought using his fist like a hammer breaking it into pieces while simultaneously quieting that incessant noise he hated so much. It was refreshing to get even as he thought chuckling to himself as he got up to find something to get the taste of sake out of his mouth. Although he didn’t stay up late, he still drank a lot before heading to bed. He then proceeded to got ready to leave the house for a while and by extension the village. He only had to dress myself in his customary black cargo pants and gray tanktop as the day before after his lunch with Snow, he immediately began to prepare as he knew he would be going. He had nothing tying him here, least of all his Clan. He only had one more thing to get before he left, a reminder of sorts.

Donning his clan armour his hadn’t worn ever before. He had begged his Uncle to buy it from him as a memento but received for free and kind parting words. It fit well under his lucky Jacket and was quite flexible yet reliable enough to stop a blade though a bruise to would result from the blow. After putting his Lucky Jacket over the armour and equipping the leg and arm bracers, he was ready. Sparing one final glace at his old life, he make his way off the balcony and down the dawn lit streets towers the main gate where team Jotunn would meet. It didn’t take long before the gates were seen in the distance as Akarui was walking in a fast but measured pace straight for them. He could make out 2 figures standing under the gate waiting for him and one other to arrive.

What greeted Akarui was Snow, who looked a bit older than when he had left which still throw Akarui a little when he saw it after yesterday. And Sai whom gave Akarui help when he was training his lightning element and by extension helped him unlock his new trump card. But he didn’t see the scarred kid with them making Akarui wonder if he would show. Walking up to them with his bag on a shoulder, he greeted his new life or death comrades, “Mornin’ Team, I’m prepared to leave whenever you’re ready. Waiting for one more?”

(WC406)
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 14850

Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:55 am
Having said his goodbyes to his grandfather, promising to write letters the young Meijin paid a visit to the Konohagakure United Bank and Trust to withdraw some money before he made his way to the village gates. Upon his arrival he noticed the rest of his team, his three companions, had already gathered. "Hello boys, how are we feeling today?" The scarred shinobi would simply greet them, wondering if anyone of them had the smallest amount of nerves.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:50 pm
The team had arrived. All of the underlined stood before Ymir and looked as though they had said their goodbyes and were ready to leave their home. Ymir was unsure what would come of their group, but he was intrigued. He knew that his preparations were complete and he was ready to hit the road so they could finally begin to uncover just what it was that was waiting for Ymir within the mountain of the Snow country.

Ymir looked over his three underlings and he already had their positions within the settlement that they would create. They would need a base of operations when they were outside of the village gates, the world was going to be a dangerous place, but it was worth trekking through it if it meant actually uncovering the truth behind the creation of all things and the existence of the gods of this world.

He finished his meditation and his conversation with Aduhmla, learning even more of the truth behind the creation of the world and more about the Aesir gods. He thought they were all a bunch of bastards and evil warmongers, but this was not the case for them all. One in particular was shown to Ymir during his meditation. It was a god named Tyr, the Aesir god of war.

Ymir saw visions of Tyr teleporting onto a battlefield holding his grand stone above his head. The warriors fighting the battle could not see him, only Ymir could. The two opposing armies were having a confrontation of sorts, and one side was in a retreat. The retreating army were stepping over their comrades as a hail of arrows were seeing coming in from overhead. The arrows were being shot by the pursuing army. The battle looked to be all but over when suddenly Tyr lifted his hand once more. Ymir watched in amazement as the losing warriors changed. Their hair began to glow, their bodies became invigorated with power and strength. The warriors stopped their retreat and began ripping their own clothes off until they stood there bare bodied.

The once retreating army then began to go into a dead sprint towards their pursuers. Ymir could do nothing more than just stand there and watch as the army that was on their last leg simply turned around and began tearing their opponents apart. Limbs began to be split off with their axes, arrows being shot short range directly through their opponent’s skulls. Tyr, seeing that his work was done, then lifted his great stone one more time and seemed to vanish.

Ymir returned to the land in which he was currently living and he saw his three underlings arrive. “Hello you three. I am glad to see you all are here prior to first light. We are in need of our final departing preparations before we can truly embark on our journey. Firstly, we must ensure that our equipment is ready for combat the moment we are to leave these gates. Every step that we take once we leave. Every step is to be taken with the utmost care and caution from here on out.” Ymir paused for a moment. “Once we are prepared for combat, we are to ask for a blessing from the god of war, Tyr. I will teach you the blessing and I need each and every one of you to repeat and rehearse this blessing, for we shall ask for Tyr’s blessing each and every time we leave the village, camp, or any place. We are to ask for his blessings so that we may find success in our battles.” Ymir assumed this was something easily done, so he continued by reciting the prayer that he had been given in his vision by Aduhmla.

Ymir had them all be close enough to hear and to lift their hands to the sky. He then began to recite the prayer, “May Tyr keep, ever watchful, of the path I stride. Reveal to me all perils, from the unknown, in which they hide. May he walk, as company, at my side so I’m not lost. Reveal to me the best, of roads, he’s found through wanderlust. Should we come into combat, may he place his mighty hands within and push our cause forward and bless us with his might. My gods - may you both hear me, and so keep my journey blessed. With my days, full of fair-weather, and my nights, of blissful rest. Hail, Tyr!”

Ymir felt his soul rise and his spirits lighten, he knew that he was now ready for the journey to begin. “Okay Team Jotunn, let us leave and fulfill our destiny that lives outside of the walls of this village!” Ymir would turn to the opening of the gate and he would lead his team to exit the village and into the danger that was the surrounding world.

WC:815

Last edited by Snjor Yuki on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:14 am
Sai was ready to go , he didnt want to waste anymore time i this village than he had to. Once everyone arrived Snow had a quick words and a prayer for everyone. Sai repeated the prayer and then made his way to the gates.
Not leaving out just yet though.
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Ryo : 5300

Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:08 am
A lot of time has passed, and the world around them was quickly changing. Altering to fit the paths of shinobi that pursued their desired destinations. Forging or seeking their own sparkling destiny.

A group was gathered at the gates already, and none of them would expect the next arrival that treaded towards them. Someone who had been absent for quite some time, and possibly forgotten like the hush whisper of a phantom.

Her scarlet hair glistened darkly beneath the star light. It was none other than the Kitsune that decided to make an unexpected appearance. She approached the group, before stopping ten feet from them. The material of her attire was dark and blended in nicely with the night's atmosphere. She wore knee combat boots over what seemed to be a slim fitted bodysuit. Over the bodysuit was a pair of loose fitting shorts and a zipped up flak jacket. Strapped along side of her hip was her ninja pouch, and all of her ninja contents.

No words spoke from her lips as she took her stand. At first only a serious expression was to be displayed upon her face. Watching as her ember eyes looked upon each man that stood before her. Then the hint of a smile played at the corner of her mouth as she glanced down at the fox familiar at her side.
"Am I crashing the party?"

All the while, Akira waited to see what words would be uttered in response. She had a feeling that something was up, yet she wasn't for sure what it was just yet. She stood before them as an ex teammate and possibly still as a friend.
{WC: 279}
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 13300

Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:32 pm
It wasn’t long after Akarui arrived did the 4th known member of the team arrived with a short greeting, clearly ready to head out. With that, all members had gathered to Akarui’s knowledge so he assumed they would leave soon. Once the scarred kid joined, Snow looked at each of them before beginning his greeting to them and asking if their own equipment were prepared for the journey ahead and the possible dangers that lay even just outside the village gates with what they were doing. It wasn’t every day 4 or more Shinobi defect from their home village. After which he told them the prayers that would be central to their mission.

“May Tyr keep, ever watchful, of the path I stride. Reveal to me all perils, from the unknown, in which they hide. May he walk, as company, at my side so I’m not lost. Reveal to me the best, of roads, he’s found through wanderlust. Should we come into combat, may he place his mighty hands within and push our cause forward and bless us with his might. My gods - may you both hear me, and so keep my journey blessed. With my days, full of fair-weather, and my nights, of blissful rest. Hail, Tyr!” Akarui engraved into his heart and recited along after Snow, or Ymir as he wished to be called. Not long before they planned to set out, another person approached them at the gates. A familiar red headed girl and her little fox who he had run into a couple of times, Akira he believed. It surprised him to see her at this time, did she know what they were planning? Was she here to stop them? Akarui didn’t know. But he was leaving whether or not she tried to stop them but hoped she would join them instead. ‘Crashing the party? Joining us then.’ He decided before smiling and replying, “Good to see you, not at all. We were just leaving on a mission. Joining us?”

After the greeting, he made his way out the gate leaving Konoha behind him. What awaited him beyond these wall? Akarui, No, Thunor, didn’t know. For that’s who he decided to become by stepping out this gate one last time.

((Exit Thread And Konoha))
(WC376)
(TWC782)
Claims:
+7 Chakra
+780wc Inner Eight Gates (780/2000)

Last edited by Akarui_kōtei on Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Asahi Meijin
Asahi Meijin
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 14850

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:07 am
With everyone present Asahi would look back once more before following the rest of the group.

(Exit Konoha)

No claims
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:02 am
The crew was all there, including the fourth member of their team, Akira. Ymir was happy to see the fiery woman alongside the rest of the team. Ymir greeted Akira before having the whole team leave the village gates. "Akira I am overjoyed that you have decided to join us on this mission. It will be a long time until we return, so I do hope you have prepared. With that, we are off to the land of Snow. We must hurry if we are to beat the sun in its descent."

Ymir then turned to the gates and he motioned for his team to follow him outside of the villager. Team Jotunn would commence their first mission and Ymir could not be more optimistic. He would be sure to have his team be on the lookout, having Garm have his three tomoe Sharingan activated and constantly scan the surroundings to ensure they were not ambushed.

He would stop for a moment. Looking into the horizon as the sun was just beginning to rise above the trees that surrounded the area of Konoha, and he would kneel for a moment. He would lift up one of his hands and he would begin his prayer to the gods.

"Hail Tyr! God of war, we pray for a blessing of strength for all of us as we embark on this journey. May your eyes be ever vigilant on the path that is set before us. Be it calm and clear, ever inviting and empty of all strife. For you are the god that controls the world's battles, I do pray for any combat to balance in our favor, never failing in our conquests and in our objectives that we have been given. Hail Ymir! The beginning of all the realms! We pray for a blessing of good tidings, for all that we may meet on the roads be kind and considerate. For even though you were betrayed by the bastard all father Odin, you still held in your heart the grace to bless this world with all of the makings of your flesh and bone. Hail Freyja! For you are the goddess of love and fertility, shall our path be blessed with your beauty as we trek through the paths, be they ever full of love and without hate. May you grant us peace and tranquility even in the harshest of climates, grant us your healing touch should any of us be harmed or injured."

Ymir finished his prayer and stood back to his feet. He then continued their walking towards the borders of the Fire country so they could finally begin their journey to the sacred land of Snow.

TWC: 1545
Claims: +1545 towards Oceanic Burial (3345/3750)
Exiting the thread and the village of Konohagakure.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum