Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ShibataNara
ShibataNara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5500

[Mission] Shibata pulls weeds Empty [Mission] Shibata pulls weeds

Tue May 05, 2020 6:42 pm
Mission details:

Shibata woke up, his belly still full of the venison he had harvested with his father and cooked up the night before with a drive new to the young Nara. He got up with a will to go on a proper mission, something he had barely done since he became a genin. The day before he had been taught the shadow imitation jutsu by his father, and he was just dying to try it again, but at the same time considered it a big time effort, so maybe he'd just start with something simple. He strut to and up the path to the village from the hunting cabin he called home, made his way through the streets and got to the mission board. He surveyed a few, pretending like reading the titles actively impacted which choice he was going to make. After taking a look over the possible missions a few times, he eventually randomly picked one out of the lot and read it. "Pulling weeds" the dossier read. "Huh," Shibata thought aloud, "I never really thought I'd go from hunting to gardening, but eh, the fates will it so I guess it will just have to be. Never really pictured myself as the landscaping type, but it's a mission and I got to start somewhere." Shibata studied the address and headed that way, sure to make sure this mission went successful.

He arrived at the doorstep of a rustic house in one of the older districts, knocked on the door, and was greeted by a lady who looked like she had seen well past 4 times the years the shinobi standing across from her had been a witness to. Shibata opened his mouth to say "Hey, I'm a genin sent to help at this address, looks like you said you needed help with a certain weed problem? I assume the garden in question that needs my assistance is in that yard in the back of your lovely... cottage" Shibatta said, feigning politeness in an attempt to get in the good graces of an elder much more, well, elder than he was used to.

"Oh, sonny boy, no need to play coy with me, you can just be forward, I'm too old for niceties anywho," she spoke, in a raspy voice that seemed to mature more along the lines of milk than wine throughout the woman's years. "What I'm going to need you to do is pluck some weeds from the gard, and luckily, they happen to be quite conveniently equidistant from each other, so if you can get an ordered way of plucking, it should take no time at all. There is just one hiccup, however. It's my great grandson, I want him to do at least some of the work but he's a lazy brat, so if I could get to see him working that would just make my day."

And so Shibata made it to the backyard where he saw both the aforementioned garden as well as the great grandchild of the fossil that had lead him beyond the fencing, who was sitting down in the grass, staring at the clouds. Shibata envied his position, but knew he had to get to work. He started by getting a view of all the weeds amongst the garden and saw in fact that they were equidistant from the three to nine closest ones, depending on their placement in the patch. He found the pattern and made a grid in his mind of the size of it. It was apparently infested with a nine by nine growth of weeds, to which Shibata started working, finding the weeds large enough, and the soil soft enough that the root digger need not be super precise in his actions pick them out. Shibata was making his way through the rows, and yelled out for the great grandson to help him, to no avail. Shibata realized he had to get crafty, so, after completing the third row by himself, he approached the kid, a few years younger than himself, looked to the great grandmother of him, and then formed the sign of the rat as he subtly connected their shadows, making sure he was as spaced out from the kid as the there was space between the plant. Under his breath, to the child he whispered, "Shadow imitation jutsu, complete." 

Shibata and the kid then started, in perfect synchronicity, rapidly picking the weeds, two at a time, before moving to the next row. It was like this that they got the work done in no time, but it did massively drain the Nara clan novice of his stamina. As they wrapped things up, the granny gave them both glasses of lemonade, payed Shibata, and wished him luck on his future endeavors as he finished his first mission in a long time.

MISSION COMPLETED
REWARDS
(WC: 807), 600 Ryo

38 from https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44650-training-shibata-nara-a-lesson-from-his-father + 807= 
845/1500 Shadow Imitation Jutsu B rank
800/800 +4 Chakra

Last edited by ShibataNara on Sun May 10, 2020 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure