Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Aquatic Minds [Private w/ Kizmaru] - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquatic Minds [Private w/ Kizmaru]

Sat May 23, 2020 11:50 am
...I hate the way you set out your claims Kiz, but approved
Zieg Uchiha
Zieg Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Bag of Tricks
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21000

Aquatic Minds [Private w/ Kizmaru] - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquatic Minds [Private w/ Kizmaru]

Thu May 28, 2020 12:47 am
"The pleasure is all mine, sir." the short dark haired shinobi responded. It had seemed he got infinitely more out of today's meeting than he could have ever imagined. It would seem he even accomplished his goal for the meeting, though to a far greater extend than anticipated. It was a reassuring thought that the kage would attempt to warn the man of the droll and tedious work he would be engaging in but being off the field for some time sounded more than welcome to the Uchiha. He wish he could have felt better about the blood that has been spilled by his hand. However they felt meaningless in the end whenever he ponder on them. Thieves or traitors who did not know when they were stepping over a line that would cost them their lives. It was a job. Nothing glorified nor should it be. He just wished it had purpose. Maybe he would find it but for the time being he found that his evening would be filled with shadowing the kage as he did some paperwork. "I think I would like that. Nice to get a jump on things immediately." With a smile he moved himself to be the shadow of the Mizukage, noting the details of his paperwork as much as his brain would allow. The two remained within the office, speaking only where needed until it was close to dawn and the two decided to call it a night. 

[EXIT]

WC: 245/4044

Memorizing Kizmaru's Chakra Signature

+40 Stats (+20 Chakra/+15 Stamina/+3 Speed/+2 Strength)

2000 WC into Clan Pureblood

2044 WC into Sharingan Stage 3

Last edited by Zieg Uchiha on Thu May 28, 2020 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Thu May 28, 2020 8:21 am
Hey Zieg,

According to Sharingan you require 3 Tomoe to gain access to Sharingan Genjutsu and I believe you're still working on getting your third Tomoe.

Also for future reference the technique would need to be trained in order, so E -> C -> A (so a total of 2500 WC)

Bump when you made the edits or if you feel like I'm mistaken

Thank you
Zieg Uchiha
Zieg Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Bag of Tricks
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21000

Thu May 28, 2020 9:54 am
my bad thought it just required a Sharingan. Fix'd
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Thu May 28, 2020 10:08 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum