Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Let's Defend this Bath house Empty Let's Defend this Bath house

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:49 pm
Mission Details:

Kaos wakes up, and groans. The four small walls around him felt like they were slowly collapsing on him. He groans as he rolls out of his bed, taking a deep breath in, and calming down. Looking outside, he noticed that it was still dark outside. He makes his way out of his place. When he reaches the outdoors, he takes a calming breathe in, before heading towards the nearest tree. He climbs up the tree, and lies upon the low hanging branch. He makes himself comfortable, allowing the dark thoughts of his past to retreat to the recesses of his mind. He lays like that for only five minutes before jumping out of the tree. He sighs and stretches. He then brightens at the idea of going to go do a mission.
"Maybe I'll find Rundi again. Or maybe I'll meet someone new that is just as wild as she was. Or hell, maybe today will be another boring day of picking weeds. I don't know, let's go find out what missions are up on the board today." Kaos monologues out loud to himself, as he begins walking towards the mission board. He starts whistling a nice tune, that sounds oddly familiar to him, until he stops and realizes that it's the same one that the bird that seems to follow him starts his morning with.
"Have I become the bird?" Kaos asks himself, suddenly very confused about his life. That is until from behind him, he hears the familiar tune begin to fill the air by a bird. 
"Ah, mother-" Kaos swears out loud, as he realizes that the bird had found him, or a random bird had decided to serenade him. Every time he would look for the bird, it would fly out without him getting a good enough look at it. He was really curious as to if there was a bird conspiracy designed to drive him insane.
"I miss Jeff." Kaos thinks, remembering his lost cat from five years ago. Maybe one day, he would figure out what happened to his cat, but for now he had more pressing matters to attend to, like earning enough ryo to equip himself with some better gear.
He arrives at the mission board, and ignores the dreaded Weed Pulling mission that seemed to keep cropping up. If Kaos didn't know any better, it was like a weed revolution was on the rise, and soon the fate of the world would be forever changed. 
"Ha, weed revolution," Kaos laughs out loud at himself, as he begins reading the other missions. 
"Oh, defending an owner of a bath house. That sounds like it be fun. Hmm, the owner thinks his brother is trying to kill him and wants  some shinobi to protect him. Hmm, sounds like a good mission to do today." Kaos muses to himself.
He makes his way over to the village bath house, and goes inside to meet the owner. He seemed pleasant enough, but Kaos was off put when he was asked if he was the only one coming.
"I mean, I don't know of any other ninjas that are going to answer the summons. I'm sure at least another could possible make an appearance, but for right now I am here to keep watch of you." Kaos responds to the owner. The owner looks nervously around, and states, "I'll be in my locked office. Let me know as soon as more of the shinobi arrive so I can go about my daily business here without any worries. For now, your job is to keep watch in here. I'll position you else where when or if other shinobi show up."
With that, the owner ducks into his office, where Kaos heard a loud thud as the door lock engaged. Kaos shrugs and leans up against the wall, keeping an eye out for both other village shinobi and the hired hand.

[WC 654]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Let's Defend this Bath house Empty Re: Let's Defend this Bath house

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:56 pm
Kaos didn't have long to wait until another ninja appeared. He smiles as he sees that Rundi had appeared. He almost laughed at her use of the expression 'long time no see.' He nods his head in greeting and asks, "How have you been, Rundi? Learn anything more about how this world works?"
He also responded to her statement that she was going to go to the rooftop. He nods at her, and tells her to give a shout if she sees anyone. He knocks on the owner's door, and waits. The guy looks out the door, and Kaos points to the retreating Rundi. 
"She's going to go watch from the roof, if you want to do whatever you need to do." Kaos informs the owner. He looks over at the retreating Rundi, and nods. He exits out of his office, and locks the door behind him.
"Alright, if she's on the roof, does that mean you're sticking with me?" the owner would ask him, Kaos would shrug and respond, "I guess i could stick with you. Let's go."
He would let the guy lead him on, while Kaos kept an eye out for any suspicious characters. It was still early morning so it wasn't exactly crowded. He scanned the few people that were there, but none of them stood out as the rough or hired hand sort. 
The owner continued walking around, checking on things. It seemed he mostly took a manager position, making sure everything was running smoothly in the bathhouse, as well as talking to both his employees and customers on friendly terms. He seemed a nice enough fellow, but there had to be more to the reason than his brother wanted his business. Kaos mentally shrugs to himself, thinking, "It's not like I'm here to learn why the brother's trying to kill him, just here to make sure the owner doesn't die."
A commotion near him, made him turn to look. One of the customers that Kaos had looked over was making his way over to the owner who had his back turn to him. Kaos immediately imposed himself in between the two, and was ready to pound the guy into oblivion when he realized that the guy wasn't holding a weapon. 
"What? I'm just talking to my good friend here. Get out of my way, shinobi." the guy responded. The owner turned to look at what was happening behind him and his frown shifted to a grin as he saw his friend, "Get out of the way, you buffon. That man is my friend. He's not here to attack me."
Directing his conversation, he starts questioning the man about when he got back and how was his trip, and Kaos started to tune him out, as he began looking around. He noticed a man making his way slowly over to the two talking, and Kaos realized that the man had been here since Kaos got here, watching and waiting for the man to lower his guard without seeming suspicious to Kaos. Kaos relaxed, and waited for the man to pull out a weapon, not wanting to be berated for interrupting another man's friend.
Kaos made it look like he was looking elsewhere so as to not let the guy be suspicious. When the man got closer, and pulled out a weapon, Kaos reacted. He went for the man's weapon, disarming him. The guy snarled, and went for another weapon, lurching towards the guy. Kaos pushed him away. The man looked at Kaos, and  decided not to waste any more time. He turned and headed towards the exit.
Following the man to the exit, Kaos would shout out to Rundi, "Rundi, coming outside, take the guy out."
He would stop at the exit and turn back to the owner, making sure no one else was coming for him. The owner had followed him as well. Kaos took the time to make sure the owner was okay, before stepping outside, looking for where the guy was.

[wc 669, TWC 1323]

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Let's Defend this Bath house Empty Re: Let's Defend this Bath house

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:08 am
Kaos looked on in surprise at the carnage before him. Rundi had made quick work of the hired hand. Quick and quite bloody.
He took a second before realizing she was talking to him, "Oh yeah, this is the guy who tried to jump the owner. Good job."
He walked over to the guy, and checked to see if he had any pulse at all. The hired hand was definitely dead, unless he knew some sort of jutsu that made him appear dead. Quickly rifling through the possessions the guy had on him, Kaos determined that he was just some brute and not a ninja, and only had a picture of the owner on hand. No sort of identification of any kind.
He would glance over to Rundi, and blink in surprise. 
"What's with your eyes? I haven't seen any red eyes like that before. It kind of makes you look scary. Not that scary is a bad thing," Kaos would say, and realize he was rambling. He would shut himself up before he made himself look even more foolish.
The owner nervously responded to Rundi, fear in his eyes at the girl, and he said, "As far as I know, my brother only hired the one. He doesn't have the ryo needed to hire more."
Kaos then says, "Mission accomplished it seems like. Although I got to say, you probably should have a talk with this brother. It sounds like you guys have issues that definitely need to be dealt with before someone dies.."
"We can watch around for the rest of the day, but if what you say is correct, then I'm not too worried about another hired hand sticking around." Kaos would state. He would look towards the owner to see if he wanted him to stick around. The owner seemed to think about it for a minute before decided that he was good with the two of them. 
"I wonder if his decision has to do with the looks he keeps shooting Rundi. Is that fear I see in his eyes?" Kaos would think to himself, before following the owner inside to collect his payment.
"Hey Rundi, do you want to like team up? We've done two missions together, and I think we work pretty well together. I have another guy trying to form a team with me and this twitchy guy, and it seems like it be a good way to accomplish even harder missions if we have some more support to work with." Kaos would ask Rundi, hoping that she would agree.
If she does, he would thank her profusely, and tell her that he let Travin know, and that they will have to all meet up together. Then he would tell her goodbye.
If she doesn't, Kaos would just say, "Well that's too bad. It was nice to see you again. Hope I see you on another mission again soon, bye."
Either way, after he collected his ryo from the owner, Kaos would head back out, thinking about what he should spend his saved ryo up on.
"Maybe I could do some armor." He would think to himself as he started to head his way over to where the ninja shop was, wanting to buy some things before his next mission.

[WC 548, TWC 1871
Exit thread, 
claiming 3.1k ryo, 7 ap
+9 stats
+838 WC towards A-rank Vacuum Sphere
+970 WC towards C-Rank Lightning Jab]

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats