Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

Mission Report: Completion in Volcano Empty Mission Report: Completion in Volcano

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:30 pm
As he walked into the Hokage's office, Snow was stopped by the receptionist as she told him that the  Kage was not in. She continued by telling Snow that the Kage was expecting for Snow to return soon. Snow would thank the woman behind the counter and headed towards the office of the Kage. He walked in, curious about just how he was going to phrase the goings on from his mission. 

He entered the office of the kage and saw that the receptionist spoke true. He didn't see Yen anywhere within the office, but it was possible he was skulking around in a spot that he could not see him. He didn't bother activating his Mind's Eye of the Kagura to find anyone near him, he just figured he would show up sooner than later. 

Snow grabbed a parchment from his pack and he began to fill in the blank page with everything that had happened within the country of Volcano, albeit a paraphrased version. 

The mission was a success. When I arrived at the walls of the village within Volcano country, I was met by a woman that matched the description of a Sephora Hyuga Kaguya. I delivered the message to the woman directly through the gates of the village. 

Upon receiving the letter, she proceeded to laugh and throw the letter to the ground. I noted the disrespect in the back of my mind, allowing myself to stay cordial to the situation. She noted my cordial front and allowed me into the village.

I was able to find that the village has little in the means of defenses and that this Sephora woman was not the leader of the village, but instead a man that goes by the name of Zaled. I was going to have my chance to meet him, but something came up.

I found the perfect opportunity to strike the woman down, forcing the woman to lose her legs. While she still will live, she will likely not walk again unless they have a very skilled medical ninja within their midst. I did this for the very purpose of finding out whether or not they did have a medical ninja within their village. 

Should she live, then we will know they have medical ninja in general. But if she walks again, then we will know they have an extremely powerful medical ninja within their walls. This intel will be good to know for later use. 

The message of her disrespect was delivered to loud and clear, I would expect her, and possibly her entire village will understand that the village hidden in the leaves is seroius and will do what is needed to gain respect within this God forsaken continent. 

I was able to successfully flee their island nation, as is obvious with your receiving of this report. Long story short: Mission Accomplished.

Snow was satisfied with the report and he placed it on the desk of the Kage, expecting for his Kage's return soon.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mission Report: Completion in Volcano Empty Re: Mission Report: Completion in Volcano

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:47 pm
Yen had gone to gaze over the village in thought for a bit. The genin all wanted growth, opportunity, and a taste of what it meant to be a shinobi. All which depended on their willingness to infact go and do the deed. The shinobi system needed examples, and standards to be upheld and followed. However, this was dependent on the leader, snd for greater part the ones following.

every bowl of ramen,and moment they nap. Is time information,and knowledge is lost. Villages develop beyond our line of sight. And yet we have no intel.

Yen thought as an shinobi messenger appeared behind yen kneeling and speaking. The man explained that the receptionist brought news that snjor snow has appeared again.

excellent. Now i know he is not dead,and so news.

Yen thought as he spoke up.

"Perfect i will be in my office. Summon kinzoku nazar, and bring akki senju immediatly."

Yen commanded as the man bowed,and headed off towards the gate to grab kinzoku. Yen in the meantime floated down the back doorway on the roof, and the set of stairs leading into the hokage office as to his pleasure snow was there. Only to see him writing his report.

"Good that you are safe young snow. Your report please,and i will be having my right hand man arriving soon to validate these statements. On that we will have a guest with us here shortly too as they understand the nature of the people in the village. So tell me how was traveling between here, and volcano snow?"
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Ryo : 600

Mission Report: Completion in Volcano Empty Re: Mission Report: Completion in Volcano

Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:10 pm
Akki Senju had on her black leather outfit on. Around her left thigh was her Konoha headband. On top of her head her long waste length blue hair was pulled up on her head in a ponytail. On her neck just below her left ear was a tattoo of the Senju clan crest! She had pride in herself being a Senju. It was the point of the tattoo.
She had been summoned to Yensungs office. Great! Now what? Akki Senju went to his office and kind of hung out towards the back away from everyone, she was unsure what was going on. Ever since requesting a transfer something had felt off and anytime she was in or near Yends office the air was stagnate. Maybe it was her own conflicted feelings or maybe it was fear. She just stood there for a second before speaking.
“Yes sir, you wanted to see me?” Akki asked him politely as she gathered herself together,
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 23500

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:00 pm
Sitting in one of the posts the surrounded either side of the Konoha Gates, Kinzoku flipped through reports of all those who had entered and left the village during the day. With his feet kicked up on top of a desk, he enjoyed the peacefulness of the birds chirping in the trees , the rustling of the leaves, and the low murmurs from the comings and goings of people below at the gate. Just as he closed one of the reports, a shinobi came through the door speaking the Nazar's name. Storing the reports away, Kinzoku turned to greet his fellow shinobi. The man informed him that the Hokage had requested his presence before taking his leave. Methodically, he grabbed his crossbow and slung it across his back before taking his hat and comfortably placing it on his head. With a slight pause in his movements, the Nazar quickly vanished in a bright flash of gold.

He reappeared in another bright gold flash on the roof of the Hokage's building. He could have simply used the jutsu to teleport into the office itself, but he felt that would have been ill-mannered. It was no longer his office. He could not simply go in as he pleased, presence request or not. So he made his way down the familiar stairs before coming to the doors of the office. He gave it a few knocks, allowing the others to know he had arrived before opening the door. He found Yensung sitting at his desk with Snjor Yuki opposite of the desk, and a blue haired female Kinzoku was not quite familiar with behind the Yuki. Closing the door behind him, Kinzoku removed his hat before bringing it to his chest and offering Yensung a courteous bow. "Always a pleasure, Lord Hokage" he said before going back upright, leaving his hat in hand. He approached the group, standing beside the Senju and behind the Yuki. Perhaps the Yuki was the guest of honor, and the other two were simply here to observe? Learn of something perhaps? Whatever it was, the Nazar silently waited for Yensung to explain why he found himself in a room with these two Genin.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:41 pm
As he finished writing his report and and folding it, the kage would appear, almost like magic. He would ask for the report, which Snow would hand to him. Upon the inquiry of his travel to and from Volcano, Snow would remain silent for a moment. The memories of what had happened while he was within Volcano played through his mind. "The travels were ... fine. I found Sephora. As a matter of fact she was the one that greeted me and allowed me into the gates. She brought me into the village and showed me around, bringing me to the beach and a restaurant." Snow paused for a moment to recollect his memories.

"She brought me to this lab that was beside the cemetery. There was a door that required a four digit pin. The pin that the woman used is provided is provided within the report, but I am sure they have changed it since my visit. When we went into the lab, it was pouring rain outside so she went to grab me a towel. She was indeed a sweet woman, very sweet. The moment her back was turned I saw my time to strike for her act of disrespect. I froze her solid and shattered her legs to pieces. Then I fled the island and by some miracle I managed to successfully leave with my life."

Snow's face would be a solid stone, no emotion would be found within his face. "So that is the quick breakdown. He would then hear a foot step, a woman would be standing directly behind him. He wasn't sure just how much the woman had heard. He jumped to his feet and he offered the woman a quick bow. "My apologies, miss. I wouldn't have went into such detail had I realized you were within ear shot." Snow would speak quickly, yet respectfully.

Snow would go upright once again to witness a man begin to stroll down the stairs towards the side of the office, he would walk with a sense of familiarity. "He seems to have been in here bef- OH that's who it is." Snow would quickly realize that the man before him was the 8th Hokage. "Lord eighth. Honor to see you." Snow would bow once more to the eight Hokage, Kinzoku before turning to face Yen once more. "Sir, what exactly is the purpose of having all of us assembled in here?" Snow would question respectfully.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:28 pm
the yuki explained his part of the story, as akki and kinzoku arrived. listening to the results yen nodded a hello to akki and a bow of equality to kinzoku. but snow explanation made yen both proud and concerned. yes the boy had represented him, and konoha not to be spat in the face of, but sephoras legs. that was a biy much.

well she should know better now thanbto spit in my face... he was gentle with her, but serves her right. the least she deserved.

yen thought as he gazed at akki now knowing her reserves in the matter was conflicted. a few seconds later yen gazed at kinzoku and with an knowing look pointed at each ofvthem to sit down.

"for the most part the results surprise me snow. but as it is sephora is dangerous as she is cunning. but you did knock her dosn a peg. i am very impressed."

yen stated as he gazed at the three of them and spoke up to now akki. activating the minds eye of kaguya so he would pick up any ddception or lies.

"Your thoughts on this may hurt slot so i will allow you to speak your mind, but once more the truth, and only the truth to this. do you agree with snows actions vs sephora? one whom has harmed not only your freinds, and my wife, but also lead to primroses death?"

yens voice was plain and clear as even if akki tried to hide away it was a plain lesson in the brutality of what it meant to trample onbthe words of another.

yen then spoke up to kinzoku.

"the one attacked by snow is one that is a part of a group of various individuals now housed in volcano. moreless they are neutral for most part, and yes some came from konoha. i had during the xyxer invasion sent them to there for safety. to assure that none could be hurt. and if we fell they could at least be the future. it is Akki senjus wish to be apart of them, but i wish that area to be in konohas favor. this is shere you step in partner."

yen stated as he slid over an slip of scrolls to kinzoku znd gazed at snow for a moment.

"snow do you fear retaliation from your actions?"

yen stated as he had a plan to keep the boy safe if volcano had sny kind of force behind it. but if it was sephora only guarding it. ydn knew that it wasn't much to worry about.

AP: 1,476/1,521

-45 for minds eye of kaguya

Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Ryo : 600

Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:42 pm
Akki felt a scream rise in her throat as she let out a small gasp as flashbacks began to flash through her head! Did Sephora finally get what she deserved? It seemed a little harsh but at the same time she couldn't blame Snow. "I understand she shouldn't have disrespected Yensung, but Snow it really was not wise to attack a village ninja on the territory. It is considered an act of war. I would rather us not be at War with Volcano. At the same time with our entire team in Volcano, maybe they will understand in the end after all she has done, she may have needed the wake up call. Tori and Megami are studying to medical ninja's I am sure Sephora is fine and survived. Maybe a little wiser now. I do ask, please think before acting again though, because other villages might not react so kindly." Akki said trying to be reasonable, smart and at the same time understanding of the ways things need to be done. Akki was a very understandable person! "I do want to go to volcano to be with the rest of the team. I hope to be able to go soon and maybe we can keep things at peace between the two villages and have an alliance!" Akki added. It was a good idea, alliances were better than enemies.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 23500

Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:27 pm
By the time Kinzoku had arrived, Snjor had already given his report to Yensung and was offering the young lady a seat. Missing out on pretty much all the important information, Kinzoku was still unaware as to why the three were gathered here currently. He gave an ever to slow bow to the Yuki has he greeted him. "Pleasure to meet you, Snjor Yuki" Kinzoku responded with a friendly smile. He knew of him only through the files he'd gone through during he tenor as Hokage. But he had never met the kid in person. His attention refocused on the Hokage as the Yuki asked what was likely on all their minds. Why were they all here? After being given the option, Kinzoku took his seat choosing to sit in the chair to the far left. He felt like he was not to focus of this meeting so he did not feel the need to be in the center, which was usually the point of focus in groups. That would be reserved for either the Yuki or Senju.

The Nazar watched tentatively and quietly as the Hokage seemingly interrogated the young Senju. Apparently Snjor had done something to a certain Sephora who Akki was apparently close to. This unknown Sephora also seemed to be a person of interest with Yensung, all the while Kinzoku had no idea who she was. After Akki responded to Yensung, Kinzoku began adding the pieces together from what little he heard between Akki and the Hokage. So far this was the story he got. Snjor attacked some Sephora, who lives in Volcano of all places, because she disrespected the Hokage. Sephora belong to some group which Akki referred to as "our" team, between herself and Yensung. Now she was worried about the Volcano retaliating to the Yuki's actions. Piecing this story together only confused the Nazar. Last he heard, there was nothing in Volcano since an eruption wiped everything out. Now apparently a new village has emerged and Yensung already had a team within?

Eventually the Hokage would address Kinzoku's confusion about the team in Volcano. A fallback plan in case Kiri had completely wiped them off the map a few years back. Then it was revealed why the Nazar was here. Kinzoku slightly leaned forward to grab the scrolls handed to him by the Hokage before leaning back and observing their contents. "An alliance with Volcano..." Kinzoku thought to himself as he finished reading through the scrolls. "This'll be interesting" he thought once more, imagining how thing will go. Trying to broker an alliance just after having attacked one of their shinobi. Closing them up as they were before, Kinzoku slipped the scrolls into his jacket before observing the Aburame and Yuki once more. He didn't need to add anything. Kinzoku would do what was asked of him and the Hokage knew that. However, he would like to get his hands on the Yuki's report just to get a better image of what went down. Things would go over more smoothly if he knew all the details.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:43 pm
The Hokage would respond to Snow’s report by asking him a question that Snow felt didn’t really need an answer. “I need not fear something I know is coming. There is no doubt that the people of Volcano will bring retribution to me due to what I had done. My opportunity could have allowed me to take her life, but I felt her actions warranted a more gentle punishment. Had I been told of her past crimes, I would have brought her down much farther than a peg, sir.” Snows frustration would be set aside for the time being, knowing that there was little that he could say that would truly matter. His mind would begin piecing the situation together.

“Akki wishes to be in Volcano with her team of sorts. I have a former Kage behind me and the current Lage is asking me if I fear retribution. That can’t be the purpose of this, could it?” Snow had it figured out, something he was more than just unsure of, this was something he though foolhardy and quite ridiculous. “Sir,” Snow would begin, “is this the team that you would hav escort this young woman back to Volcano country?” Snow knew that asking a question straight out was always easier than beating around the bush. That would be little more than rubbing their nose in it, having the very perpetrator to the acts that he had committed within Volcano return.

Akki would offer some words of wisdom from her, saying that I shouldn’t have done what I did. Snow knew that she was naive, or at least thought as one who was. When orders are given and when your leader is disrespected, you spare no expense and pull no stops when it comes to keeping others in check. That is exactly what he had done. “Akki there was little option. I did enjoy her company and I didn’t enjoy a second of it, but sometimes things must be done. No matter the cost.” Snow would drop his face slightly, reliving the events that had happened that night in Volcano.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:11 pm
Akkis words were as expected. She barely hit d the sqeak in her throat of flustered fear. worry and shock. but her words were right, still this was as it's should be in his opinion. One could not run from their problems and must face the reality before them. despite village, or alliances. it was how justice worked, and in the case of volcano by sounds of it. yen was not pleased with sephora, butbhe cared to a point. that at lesst hd sent a letter requiring her to come clean. even dispose her entire record if she was speedy. but she was at strike one.

yen then adressed akki after snow spoke.

"that is the correct point. Duty is first Akki. yes freinds matter, but you cannot let a blind eye to whst she has done, and let her off disrespecting kage. She is one person, you are one person, tori is one person, so is prim, and hota, megami, and saya. so is miz, and jayden, as well as zim. maybe everyone as a group. but compared to a nation of shinobi still only a small number. not able to move an ocean, let slone the mountain on the ocean."

yen stated quietly as he looked at snow and sighed.

"maintaining face, and showing the integrity of a kage speaks much, but likewise it was a move that was dangerous. the important thing is you identify this, and yet maintain your judgement was correct. This is what it means at times. If you akki desire to even grow. you must realize that no matter where you go, or should i dare say serve. if you keep thinking the world will just keep opening doors for you. everyone you care for will suffer in return. Sephora must likewise realize this,and she will need to return here and swear on her life she will never raise a finger to a konoha shinobi. in this case she will serve me, you, and then her own village above all else.... otherwise there will be a lower peg she will fall to."

yens voice was rather cool, but collected.

"do you understand akki? by letting you go there that will be one of my conditions. including reporting on volcamo. if she does lift a finger versus you or even konoha. i will have to personally step in. and it will not be pretty if we deploy more stricter sanctions versus her. and thoes protecting her. This is the most i will allow. her life on a lifeline because i care. but a second chance. This goes for everyone there. I expect it followed."

yen said with a certain level of final word in his voice. but then he glancef at snow and nodded.

"you now know that sometimes you must take things in your hands. i too made this choice,and i lost my dearest friend. my honor and even nearly put konoha in the line of doom. with kiri. this is what happens when you do make such choices. It is what happens when we take such actions. Remember that you must keep such an action not as your default. it took me a long time to remember this. kinzoku knows it too well."

yen stated as he gazed at the former kage and spoke to him.

"seeing these results and the proposition i suggested in the scroll. you are in charge of this joint mission kinzoku. with such details. akki senju is your escort, and you may choose to accept snow for a rizky return to volcano. the dangers of his recongnition will indeed may lead to retaliation, but his knowing of both the village layout is key. but with it besides intel that sephora is there. no telling if there is another force at work there, or even powerful shinobi in the walls now due to such an event. if you have substitues in mind i will hear of them."

yen said as he scooped up another scroll in his desk. a premade punishment document and with it he pulled out from his desk a solid remeddy. A little stack of 10k ryo from his own money. As he filledd out the form with snows name.

"in remedy of collateral damages that could be sustained this will be offered. the rest you can fill appropriately."

yen stated as he turned and llookd to snow and smiled.

"this is the best way. to remedy the issue. I will need you to stay with me for a moment. for your appropriate punishment. you did well."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum