Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

How To Blackmail A Cougar [I/O] Empty How To Blackmail A Cougar [I/O]

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:51 pm
Mission Details::

How easy was it to break up a happy home? Rather simple, if you had both the looks and charisma to do so. During his visits to a saloon in the town he was in, Wan noticed that a much older woman was eyeing him every time he'd arrived. They never talked, nor did the two of them know their exact ages, but Wan could tell that the woman had him beat by more than a few years. Sometimes, however, she'd come in with a man, and he'd notice the looks given to the Senju now and then. Whenever the woman would come alone, Wan began using his looks and charisma to get her to purchase food for him, even giving him Ryo from time to time in exchange for a simple kiss or hug. The closer the woman grew to the Senju the more he got from her, eventually telling his group about the affair as the laughed at how easy it was to trick someone with love. Emotions were a very delicate tool. The slightest misuse will cause it to break. Over time, Wan would slowly stop coming to the saloon so frequently, leading the woman to grow anxious about where her young lover might be. One night, he left a note with the barkeeper at the saloon, making sure she would receive it. "I know things between us have grown rather close, but I need to make sure you're ready to handle who I am. Meet me in the back alley of the saloon once you receive this." With haste, the woman would take out of the saloon, running towards the back in her high heels as she confronts a man in the shadows.

Stepping from his hiding spot Wan greets the woman with a smirk on his face. "How goes it, love? It seems as if you've got my request?" The woman would nod her head, asking Wan what was the meaning of meeting here. "See, here's the thing. You are just some old broad blinded by looks when you haven't even taken into account what my age could be nor even knowing my name. I can tell by the way you're looking this is all a shock to you, but did you truly believe something was forming between us?" The Senju would laugh, the woman looking furious as she feels played by the young boy. "I'm 15, you bozo. You are completely in the wrong here, in fact, you have a whole husband on top of having your eyes set on me! If you don't give me all the Ryo on your person as of now, so help you Spirits I'll tell your husband everything after I file a report to the local mafias. We'll see how much they like a child predator, you monster." The woman would be brought to her knees as she pleaded with Wan, eventually giving in as she emptied her pockets and purse for all the loot she had. Picking it up and disappearing without any further words, the Senju takes off to the hidden location of his group, the rest of the YAGA laughing as they figured such an altercation was bound to elapse with the young Senju. All in all, it was another means of getting money, and at the end of the day, the Senju has survived another step of life. 

(EXIT)
[WC: 564]
---------------------
TOTAL WC: 564
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 500wc towards 10AP
•Claiming 500 Ryo, 1AP, bonus 100Ryo from D-rank wage
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats