Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Seeing A Man About A Mule [I/O] Empty Seeing A Man About A Mule [I/O]

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:47 pm
Mission Details::

Wan picked up a small gig in the town he was in to watch over a nearby stall during the night for an old man. Inside was nothing but horses, but the guy apparently guarded them with his life, and recently he's been getting harrassed more violently. Upon arriving at the location, the Senju noticed the man as armed with nothing but a pitchfork and overalls, the smell of manure radiating intensely from the medium-sized stall. "Thank der lurd yer her!" the country accented man would exclaim, sitting in his rocking chair with a piece of hay in his mouth. "Gosh, darn hooligans been mulkin round my stall day in and day out. Sum guns keep telling me they're gonna touch my livestock, I can't having riding Betsy!". This man was in love with his horse named Betsy, it seemed, and apparently, some hooligans also wanted to woo with the animal. Whatever the case was, the old man told Wan he'd pay him for a night's worth of protection, and after accessing the situation, the Senju decided that the job would be rather easy. "Alright, old man, you've got yourself a deal. You people in the winding country sure do know how to live an interesting life. If you want me to sit here and accompany ou on watch, then that doesn't seem like the toughest of jobs." Taking a seat in the rocking chair next to the man, Wan would wait for all during the night alongside the elder, chatting about life as they protected the one horse inside. 

The man had a small jug of sake he kept near full at all times, refilling it from a supply stash he makes. He poured the young Senju a couple of shots, the both of them drunk before the middle of the night came. "You know what.", the Senju would say to the old man, "On nights as relaxing as these it's hard to process that somewhere in the world someone is trying to overcome boredom. Just take a look at the world around us. How can we not find entertainment in nature and what the universe so abundantly supplies? Most of society has bred this mentality within themselves that say you can't be happy without feeling sad. Emotions are just based on what you've already endured, not what you will." As the two rocked back and forth in their chairs, they shared different philosophies of the world, the young and old getting to know each other as the hours slowly ticked on. Over time, Wan grew to understand how the man found himself in the situation he was in, and the man also learned the same from Wan. Before the two of them knew it, the sun was rising, and a quick look into the stall revealed a safe and peacefully sleeping Betsy. The job was done, and not only did the two of them not run into any problems, but it also turned out to be a mental learning experience for both of them. A new friend was made, and also Wan was paid accordingly for his deeds. He thanked the old man for the job and returned to his group in the village, thankful for yet another successful day. 
(Exit)
[WC: 542]
-----------
TOTAL WC: 542
CLAIMS:
•Claiming 500wc towards 10 AP
•Claiming 500 Ryo, 1AP
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats