Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Heij's Philosophy  Empty Heij's Philosophy

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:49 pm
It was time for him to unite with an old fella, someone who he met during his chuunin era. Yasaki stood six-feet nine but this so-called was also a comparable height to him and as well around Yasaki’s age. What was the issue of going after a withdrawn man who had nothing to do with this village anymore? It could have been he wanted to communicate with him, knowing that his deputy Kage is somewhere out there securing valuable information. The past few days Yasaki’s sleeping schedule turned out to be a tremendous dispute. With the new power on display, Yasaki couldn’t ask for anything further.

It was a new ideology he wanted to distribute, something that was irritating him throughout his time as a Kage. No one knew what it would be, but himself. The village needed to move on and focus on the future, but not until the Uchiha who failed to return, the Nara who abandoned his village and as well the young kid who just left recently. The reason he became a Kage was to restore its peace back to how it was. But every time it gets closer, something keeps messing up, pushing the goal he set backward. 

For Yasaki’s purpose, he knew that he retired from the seat because of private reasons, but whatever it was, he desired to see him. Some could say let the man retire in peace, but it filled Yasaki with excitement as a smile blossomed across his face. As a lady messenger was walking by, he sent her a message notifying that Yasaki invited him to his office for an important discussion. With a nod, she disappeared in a flash to deliver the news. He made way to his office as he took a seat, reading his notable book known as Giant Breasts.

Last edited by Yasaki on Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Heij's Philosophy  Empty Re: Heij's Philosophy

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:37 pm
Darkness. 

Even under the blazing sun of Hoshigakure, the former Hogokage could not escape the darkness. It crawled within him clawing at his insides, intruding on his thoughts, and twisting even the most pleasant dreams into vicious nightmares that robbed him of precious sleep each night. Indeed, upon his initial departure from the village to the land of shadows, he had hoped to master the power of his clansmen; instead, it was that very power that hollowed him out leaving only a husk of the man he had once been. Where once tightly bound muscles cut a sharp physique now only skin and bones remained—he had failed.

A ruined man, Tanji Heiji—the once ardent defender of Hoshigakure—returned to his village without fanfare. In fact, it had been nearly a month since his return when a messenger at the behest of the current Hogokage appeared at his out-of-the-way doorstep near the edge of town. To say he had not expected the summons would be a lie; his responsibilities to the village had not simply disappeared, the aging man knew this better than anyone and he certainly couldn't turn down such a direct request from his successor.

Clad in his now ill-fitting jounin armor and wrapped in a cloak of inky darkness to hide his emaciated form, he once more walked the halls of the Unseen University until he arrived at the familiar door to the kage's office. Whispers followed in his wake as the immutable gears of gossip began to grind speaking of him as some long-lost specter. It mattered not, however, he was here for one reason alone and once it was done he could return to seclusion once more—they could gossip all they wanted.

"You requested my presence, Hogokage-sama," Tanji said, his deep voice seeming to rattle his entire frame as he stepped into the office. "How might I be of service?"

The door closed noiselessly behind him leaving the two men alone.
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:11 pm
The sales of his latest books were on the move, notably known as giant beasts which made some increase past few weeks. They would send all the funds to hoshigakure’s vault. The book was on his table and as he was reading it over repeatedly. He thought to himself, maybe it was time to release another volume. As he placed his book on the table, sighing, he noticed the note which Kozai left in his storeroom as he then shut it, grinning. It contained a precious message, as he didn’t want anybody else to see. 

Yasaki picked up the news that Heiji has successfully secured the message and that he will be on his way. He willingly sat on his department recliner and read his pleasant book. As he inspected, the man entering a smirk appeared on Yasaki’s face. The one-man he supported his cause was standing right in presence of him. The voice of his echoed as he entered and focused on what Heiji said. This was an old associate of his, and Yasaki wanted to make sure he considered it that way. The Uchiha expressed in a steady, pleasant tone. 

“It’s been some time my fellow friend.” He would let out a lively grin, chuckling a little. “ How’s everything been lately?”
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:24 pm
"I'm as well as I can be, all things considered," the former kage stepped deeper into the room and slumped into the chair across from Yasaki. "My poor decisions finally caught up with me but that's to be expected."

The man grimaced as he considered his current state—admitting it aloud only made it all the more real. His once carefully sculpted facial hair now stood out as a bristly mess and his forehead had gained a few more wrinkles, he looked and felt old. In fact, Tanji half marveled at the idea that Yasaki could even recognize him when there were some days that he couldn't recognize himself in the mirror. Surely, the shinobi Yasaki once considered a friend had long withered on the vine.

"Though, I try not to dwell on such things," a weak smile flashed across his face in a vain attempt to convince both Yasaki and himself of such a statement. "What of yourself, I trust all is well?

Truth be told, Tanji had not followed the happenings of Hoshigakure closely since his sudden departure. However, the village still stood, which was always a good sign. Beyond such an obvious observation, nothing else caught his attention. Strange how times changed so quickly—not a few years earlier he would have made it his business to know everything going on in the village. Yes, strange how what had once been his home had become so unfamiliar in such a short time.
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:01 pm
Yasaki watched as the old man appeared to sit down adequately. The eyes merely concentrated on Heiji’s existence as he pushed the book to the side, nodding to his statement. It was impressive to see him once again and he recalled at one time where he went on a mission to hunt down the deceitful traitors. The palms of his placed on the table crossed as he let out a rapid in and out-breathing. It all caught up to him at that stage as he let out feedback. “We’ll poor decisions, you say at least you are looking perfectly fine my fellow comrade."

He let out a smirk at Heij’s comment, perceiving that he himself, his purposes to restore the tranquility for this village was Yasaki’s goal. But that to happen he had to make sure whatever former criminals out there to be caught immediately on sight. It was better for him and for himself and for the village, of-course. He asked himself truly was everything going well. Yasaki groaned and let out a relaxed response. 

“I have been doing well, thank you. Since you withdrew from the seat, a lot of things were substantial and comfortable. Not a lot of businesses were happening beside myself working out the transgressions of this village and moving on. I’ve been doing a lot of things, especially releasing one of my favorite books that just hit the market.” A book would on the table as Yasaki hands it to him. 

“It just hit number one, aha. You may take that copy for free.”  

The reason he called upon Heiji was something he wished to ask, his sheer intelligence and usefulness of this village he was one of those guys where Yasaki could trust upon.  But something didn't as he proceeded to ask. “Tell me Heiji why did you let Valen do this to his own village?”.
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:48 pm
"Congratulations on the best seller," Tanji grinned, accepting the book without hesitation. Reading—no matter the genre—had always been a guilty pleasure of his and no amount of internal darkness could rob him of that. "I'm always looking for something new to read; I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the sequel too."

And, just like that, the small talk was over as the subject of Valen Akari came to the fore. The boy was certainly a conundrum that the former kage had often turned over in his head time and time again. Admittedly, Tanji had initially discounted the boy's actions as those of a misguided youth—and surely that was part of it—but of late he had considered the possibility that there was something more there. Of course, such suspicions would probably have to remain unsatisfied considering the state of the world and of Tanji himself.

"Of course, Valen Akari was an interesting boy," he said, his voice somber. "He did many things for this village—both good and bad—which of his actions are we referring to here?"
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:24 pm
“Appreciate it, Tanji. Books are my passion.” Yasaki as well grinned to his statement. He required to hear his thoughts on the project he wanted to distribute. It would not be simple, but either way, he had to hear it from his former Kage. But first, he wished to know more about Valen on why he betrayed his own village. The deputy Kage came pleading for her life for this traitor, but Yasaki’s response was a simple rejection. But now the man who he needed was here at this moment it could surely change his mind if it all turns out to be great.

“Interesting boy, you say.” Yasaki grinned lightly. “I would like to hear your side of the story on the good side and the bad.”
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 pm
"Funny you should mention passion," Tanji sighed, this was going to be a longer conversation than he had initially bargained for. "Valen Akari is a boy ruled by passions that flare and die at the drop of a hat. When he came to Hoshigakure with the intention of razing it to the ground he did so in a fit of misguided passion. He wanted justice for what had been done to his lover, Hikari Namikaze, and was willing to see a whole people ruined in his pursuit of it."

That day would be forever etched in the former Hogokage's mind. The crowds, the mindless fear, and the tense words all felt so fresh in his mind. Indeed, even in his dreams, he often relived some twisted version of it wherein he failed to stem the white-haired youth's ire. Hoshigakure had been lucky that day that the boy was willing to listen to reason and, perhaps more importantly, that there were people willing to let cooler heads prevail. Lady Luck, it seemed, had a special place for Hoshigakure in her heart given the many near-catastrophes it had avoided.

"Though his rule as Hogokage was less-than notable, he offered his leadership in a time when there was none and I respect him for that," the large man continued. "As for his actions upon his return? He merely gave voice to the unspoken tension that has existed among our people since the founding of Hoshigakure. If it were not him then I suspect it would have been someone else; we live atop a powderkeg of sorts, after all."

"Ruling Hoshigakure has always been a balancing act of patrician politics, military might, and religious zeal. An attempt to prioritize any single one of these leads to an imbalance and the subsequent flaring up of enmity among our citizens. It's what makes our village unique, but I apologize I've strayed from the topic at hand," Tanji stood and made his way to the window at Yasaki's back. From here one could watch the goings-on of Hoshigakure as people went about their daily lives—it had always calmed the former kage when the office was his. "You asked why I let Valen do what he did, yes? Well, I did it to maintain this same balance. It was a simple calculus: if I struck him down the people who had chosen to leave would rebel as we forced them to reintegrate and if he plundered the village he would leave thousands to fend for themselves against the vultures of the world. Both these outcomes were unacceptable so I took the third path, compromise."

"I helped Valen find a form of justice he had not previously considered and, by allowing a contingent of disgruntled citizens to depart along with him, we prevented any further escalation of hostilities within the village. Too often we shinobi think of combat and assassination as the only paths forward but that simply isn't the case," he paused and glanced over his shoulder from his place by the window so as to better see the current kage. "Now, tell me, Yasaki, what interest do you have in Valen Akari? Last I recall he had gone his own way, never to be seen again."

For the first time in the conversation, Tanji's curiosity was genuinely piqued.
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:33 pm
The positive or even the bad the result invariably either stand the same or far greater. Yasaki understood from the departed Kage express as he would inspect him, concentrated on to him following his words. He thought of the moments where he and his deputy were communicating. It was how it was supposed to be; he let out a grin hearing the Kage speak, so that’s how it was. Yasaki opened his cupboard, getting out a piece of paper and a pen. He would make sure he would write everything he would hear that moment, jotting down what they said. “Appreciate my fifth for being honest with your answer.” Was the words he said as he eyed him carefully.

It only made more clear for Yasaki hearing the fifth speak, some points were valid that he just had to listen more, establishing an eyebrow. He had a lot of points, which he made questioning Yasaki’s statues as Kage. “It’s not an issue what you mentioned is only the truth.” And by that he would see the former Kage standing up heading to a nearby window, Yasaki faced turning around him.  

Heiji was a wise man to solve the problem with ease. That was very impressive. Now Yasaki could see what the whole situation was truly about. He smiled widely as he heard the word compromise. Yes, that was the only solution, as Yasaki accepted it. It made Heiji a gem for this village, though he was in withdrawal what more could he ask for. Now, seeing the former Kage turn to him, he sighed. What would happen next?

He was asked about his interest in Valen Akari. The man was long gone somewhere never to be seen. Yasaki smirked as he acknowledged to Heiji. 

“I do not have any interest in him. But my issue was recent that Hikari Namikaze reported back to hoshigakure. So I wanted to hear your Theory. How it all took place and the solution to move on from the past. I’ve been working on it, progressively. My purpose as a Kage is fulfilling the harmony the village needs.”

For him to restore the peace, it would not happen eventually in one night. The procedures had to be taken in a tedious matter. 

“Have you ever heard of a man named Zaled Uchiha? If so, you know you are responsible for him leaving and not yet returning. But once he's found lord fifth tell me..tell me should he deserve to die for his actions?" 

Last edited by Yasaki on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:24 pm
"Harmony?" Tanji questioned, his expression softening before he turned his gaze back to the window. "That's a lofty goal to be sure."

Zaled Uchiha, it was one name of many that Tanji recalled well. After all, he had condemned those who had left the village during Valen's misguided outburst to the life of rogues and Zaled was among them. Even now, he was not certain if it had been the correct move, but it was the one dictated by the law of the land. Indeed, the marking of defectors as traitors was one universal to every village the world over since time immemorial. So, yes, suffice to say he had heard of Zaled Uchiha.

"I wouldn't say I was responsible for his departure," the former Kage shrugged, his attention now fixed on a messenger dodging through the crowd below. "He made his own choice with a full understanding of the potential consequences. To your point, however, should he die for his defection? I don't know, it's no longer my place to decide who lives and dies."

He paused, his brow furrowing.

"Generally speaking, though, if you seek harmony, then violence should not be your first instinct," he continued. "Rather, it should serve as a last resort in the face of all other options failing. You'll certainly be called many things if you pursue this path; weak, foolish, and cowardly to name a few, but that will be your burden to bear. Tell me, do you think Zaled should die for his transgressions?"

The messenger disappeared into a shadowed doorway and Tanji returned his gaze to the current Hogokage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum